Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.
Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics
Discuss and talk about any general topic.
I think most men make errors in judgment when assessing a woman's beauty. They take one look and immediately make up their minds. They get distracted by meaningless and irrelevant things. So I've devised my own system to judge a woman's beauty. It goes like this :
Things to ignore and completely disregard :
* Posture (how she's standing / sitting, moving)
* Clothes (colours, shapes, what is revealed)
Things to pay attention to :
* Facial structure, composition, layout (shape of face, bone structure, cheekbones, chin, forehead, etc)
* Features. Look at each feature individually
* Countenance /demeanour. Strictly speaking, this isn't anything to do with natural beauty but how a girl carries herself makes a difference to how she looks, not to mention telling you what her personality is like
So, ignore PCHM (posture, clothes, hair, makeup), and pay attention to SCFC (structure, complexion, features, countenance)
Other things to bear in mind :
* Sometimes a woman has flaws, but you look at the overall image and you become quite forgiving about those flaws because the overall picture looks quite good.
* Ignore triggers. To me a trigger is anything that catches your eye that looks good but which isn't to do with natural beauty
* Does she look good regardless of what she does with her hair, makeup, lighting, angle? Would she still be pretty if she was bald?
* Do her worst pictures still look quite good? (how she looks in her worst pictures is probably how she'll increasingly look like on a consistent basis as she gets older, as her flaws will become more prominent)
* What does her mum look like?
* Does she look youthful, young for her age? Or older than she is?
* Do her features look like they will last, or do they look fragile, thin, weak? i.e. black women are fortunate enough to have strong, stable features, which is why black don't crack, as they say.
And that's just the face. But the face is what you really have to pay attention to, because she can always change her body to an extent by changing how she eats or working out. If the face is good, the rest shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I guess you have to be assertive and tell her to look after herself, without any qualms.
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
The thread is useless if you have no imagination. If you just want to see pictures of women, the internet is full of them. Anyway I explained what a trigger is, and the term is pretty self explanatory anyway. A trigger is anything that titilates. And posture means posture. I said ignore it, regardless of what it is. You don't need pictures for that.
It's a thread called "true natural feminine beauty" and you listed nothing but superficial attributes determined by genetics. This is what happens when you spend too much time sitting behind the computer looking at hundreds of dating pics and pron videos, instead of mingling with people and falling in love with real women. It's not just a cliche, you'll never find happiness looking for a certain 'model' of woman.
And even if you are shallow or insecure about your status, most women who would meet your aesthetic specifications would have many other options, why would they choose you. A lot of modern males have the modus operandi of a bloodsucker but wonder why no decent, classy, beautiful woman wants to be with them except for money. This board likes to ignore the qualities of the man and implies we are all in the same boat except for some differences in age, income, and height/looks. It even goes the other way and reinforces PUA snake-oil. Obviously the only reason guys settle for women who are short of beauty pageant winners is because they haven't studied enough "game". If one isn't getting the results it's because you're not pretending hard enough. WTF? Since when is studying "seduction" a male pursuit? It's a trap... do you want to let fags like Roosh define your life? Do you want to become a miserable douche rating women 1-10? Wake up before it's too late.
Do the exact opposite of what the PUA cults preach. Start being honest with yourself and sincere with women no matter the painful consequences and over time you will develop substance. That will gain the respect of women, and even high quality women (with beauty on the inside and out) will consider you. One step to improving oneself is figuring out just because you can get away with something doesn't mean you should lower yourself to that level. Men should make an effort to stop leaving a trail of piss everywhere they go, that includes evaluating the worth of a woman based solely on how fuckable she is. If they try to improve the world a little bit over time their prospects will improve. It's never too late to become a man.
Last edited by odbo on May 13th, 2013, 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Women often take what someone says, turn it into something else, and the criticise the result. You sound like a woman. No, I did not say any of what you think I said. Your comprehension skills are apalling. In fact from this point forward I will refer to you as a woman.
That stupid list was so detailed oriented on feelings and emotions, that it gave me the impression that you are a woman too! See how that works? Odbo just put you in your place anyway. Nothing more needing to be said. Like he said, it's never too late to become a man.
I've downgraded you to bi tch. Keep going the way you're going and I might get a hardon.
I'm not going to fight with kai any more. Kai, just read my original post again. All I'm doing is describing normal, natural beauty. My point is that many men get easily distracted by meaningless things, and that they should pay attention to what matters. That's all. I'm not saying anything dumb or outlandish.
The problem is that the things you're advising us to disregard (hair, makeup and clothes) are the very things that women use to make themselves attractive. If you took away all these things, then women would be ugly and we wouldn't want to have sex with them.