Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

True natural female beauty

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon May 13, 2013 11:34 pm

clowny wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I'm not going to fight with kai any more. Kai, just read my original post again. All I'm doing is describing normal, natural beauty. My point is that many men get easily distracted by meaningless things, and that they should pay attention to what matters. That's all. I'm not saying anything dumb or outlandish.

The problem is that the things you're advising us to disregard (hair, makeup and clothes) are the very things that women use to make themselves attractive. If you took away all these things, then women would be ugly and we wouldn't want to have sex with them.

Not at all. Hair can change. Clothes can change. Posture can change and so can makeup. At the end of the day you want a woman whose face is pretty regardless of all of that. I'm not saying that those things don't enhance what your eye ends up seeing, but surely you'd want a woman who has real, natural beauty. What if you think she looks great, but then she changes her hair and then you realise that her features weren't as pretty as you though they were, and that you were assessing the overall picture rather than the details that matter? Some women look good with one hair colour but when she changes it you realise that actually the hair was just a trigger, something that made you go "Mmmmm". So what I judge is the face on its own. No makeup, disregard the hair, and everything else. Those things are certainly very nice and they do enhance what your eye sees, but real beauty has nothing to do with all that. Ideally you want a woman with true natural beauty, so that when she uses those other things, they're a bonus, rather than the main attraction. I don't like the idea of being with a girl who isn't that pretty but only looks good because of what she does with her hair or makeup or what she wears. Those things are a distraction from what matters. And don't forget, women get old, and you don't want to be left with a face that has to be constantly propped up by artificial means. Men are lucky. We don't have that issue. Our features are more stable. Women deteriorate faster, so you want to make sure that you start off with something that is very nice.

Imagine eating bad food that only tastes good because it has lots of spices. Or listening to music that was poorly recorded and the sound engineer has just about managed to make it sound ok with the use of effects etc. You'd be able to tell. What you want is food that tastes good even with minimal use of spices, and music that was recorded well and doesn't need too many effects. The same with women.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
clowny wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I'm not going to fight with kai any more. Kai, just read my original post again. All I'm doing is describing normal, natural beauty. My point is that many men get easily distracted by meaningless things, and that they should pay attention to what matters. That's all. I'm not saying anything dumb or outlandish.

The problem is that the things you're advising us to disregard (hair, makeup and clothes) are the very things that women use to make themselves attractive. If you took away all these things, then women would be ugly and we wouldn't want to have sex with them.

Not at all. Hair can change. Clothes can change. Posture can change and so can makeup. At the end of the day you want a woman whose face is pretty regardless of all of that. I'm not saying that those things don't enhance what your eye ends up seeing, but surely you'd want a woman who has real, natural beauty. What if you think she looks great, but then she changes her hair and then you realise that her features weren't as pretty as you though they were, and that you were assessing the overall picture rather than the details that matter? Some women look good with one hair colour but when she changes it you realise that actually the hair was just a trigger, something that made you go "Mmmmm". So what I judge is the face on its own. No makeup, disregard the hair, and everything else. Those things are certainly very nice and they do enhance what your eye sees, but real beauty has nothing to do with all that. Ideally you want a woman with true natural beauty, so that when she uses those other things, they're a bonus, rather than the main attraction. I don't like the idea of being with a girl who isn't that pretty but only looks good because of what she does with her hair or makeup or what she wears. Those things are a distraction from what matters. And don't forget, women get old, and you don't want to be left with a face that has to be constantly propped up by artificial means. Men are lucky. We don't have that issue. Our features are more stable. Women deteriorate faster, so you want to make sure that you start off with something that is very nice.

Imagine eating bad food that only tastes good because it has lots of spices. Or listening to music that was poorly recorded and the sound engineer has just about managed to make it sound ok with the use of effects etc. You'd be able to tell. What you want is food that tastes good even with minimal use of spices, and music that was recorded well and doesn't need too many effects. The same with women.

Ok now I agree with you. I am the only man among any friends or family members I have, that judges face first! Others judge tits or ass first and some value legs first. Face is always last to them. I just don't get that shit.

When I found my fiance, she was a basic 7 out of 10 looking chick, but I saw that face as an actual 9-10ish face behind a tomboyish look. I knew that all it took for her to look alot better was to have a real man loving her and giving her plenty of attention and affection. Surely enough, she looks like at least a solid 9 at all times.

That said, hair, skin, and some other things still matter though. If you can be choosy and get away with it, your kids will look better. I don't want to pass down a double portion of any weakness I have if it is avoidable. My hair sucks, my fiance's hair is awesome. Her eyebrows kinda suck, mine are badass looking.....etc
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 pm

You see Kai, Johnny was right all along. And now we're friends again. Skin does matter, hair doesn't. Think about it, any ugly cow can have nice hair. That's not natural beauty. And some women have nice features but bad skin, and they could well be perceived as ugly (that's how much complexion makes a difference), while others have average features but great complexion, and they look nice.

That's why Johnny's crucial 4 factors are : Facial structure, complexion, features, and demeanour. Forget about posture, clothes, hair and makeup.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby C.J. » Tue May 14, 2013 4:04 pm

I don't date too much based on such external qualities. Astrology has been a guiding force in my love life. Beauty doesn't matter if the personality makeup is suspect.

While this has led to some great positives, it has also led to lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... of rejection. I also admit, that some of those rejections were because I got blindsided by good looks(I'm surprised most of you haven't gone with a big breasted, big bootied, good looking Asian girl! There's more than enough of them out there!). However, it has also saved me the trouble of going through people who have NO COMPATIBILITY with me. Sifting through the dirt if you will.

Nearly all of my success - from the "winks" of other women, to the successful(get to the part where they randomly show their tits and ass LOL) conversations with women, have been because I focused my dating efforts on their signs. However, you can't use the "maimstream" astrology, it's clearly skewed for some reason. :lol:
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue May 14, 2013 4:54 pm

C.J. wrote:I don't date too much based on such external qualities. Astrology has been a guiding force in my love life. Beauty doesn't matter if the personality makeup is suspect.

While this has led to some great positives, it has also led to lots... and lots... and lots... and lots... of rejection. I also admit, that some of those rejections were because I got blindsided by good looks(I'm surprised most of you haven't gone with a big breasted, big bootied, good looking Asian girl! There's more than enough of them out there!). However, it has also saved me the trouble of going through people who have NO COMPATIBILITY with me. Sifting through the dirt if you will.

Nearly all of my success - from the "winks" of other women, to the successful(get to the part where they randomly show their tits and a** LOL) conversations with women, have been because I focused my dating efforts on their signs. However, you can't use the "maimstream" astrology, it's clearly skewed for some reason. :lol:

Seriously? You would be better off using MBTI (Miggs-Bryer Type Indicator)/Jungian Types instead of that, but if that makes you happy I guess....

Some of those stars are probably dead or gone anyway...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby C.J. » Wed May 15, 2013 2:00 am

kai1275 wrote:Seriously? You would be better off using MBTI (Miggs-Bryer Type Indicator)/Jungian Types instead of that, but if that makes you happy I guess....

All of my finds have been 7-10s and compatible, no uglies. Couldn't ask for anything more! :D
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: True natural female beauty

Postby Renata » Wed May 15, 2013 8:00 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I think most men make errors in judgment when assessing a woman's beauty. They take one look and immediately make up their minds. They get distracted by meaningless and irrelevant things. So I've devised my own system to judge a woman's beauty. It goes like this :

Things to ignore and completely disregard :

* Posture (how she's standing / sitting, moving)
* Clothes (colours, shapes, what is revealed)
* Hair
* Makeup

Things to pay attention to :

* Facial structure, composition, layout (shape of face, bone structure, cheekbones, chin, forehead, etc)
* Complexion
* Features. Look at each feature individually
* Countenance /demeanour. Strictly speaking, this isn't anything to do with natural beauty but how a girl carries herself makes a difference to how she looks, not to mention telling you what her personality is like

So, ignore PCHM (posture, clothes, hair, makeup), and pay attention to SCFC (structure, complexion, features, countenance)

Other things to bear in mind :

* Sometimes a woman has flaws, but you look at the overall image and you become quite forgiving about those flaws because the overall picture looks quite good.

* Ignore triggers. To me a trigger is anything that catches your eye that looks good but which isn't to do with natural beauty

* Does she look good regardless of what she does with her hair, makeup, lighting, angle? Would she still be pretty if she was bald?

* Do her worst pictures still look quite good? (how she looks in her worst pictures is probably how she'll increasingly look like on a consistent basis as she gets older, as her flaws will become more prominent)

* What does her mum look like?

* Does she look youthful, young for her age? Or older than she is?

* Do her features look like they will last, or do they look fragile, thin, weak? i.e. black women are fortunate enough to have strong, stable features, which is why black don't crack, as they say.

And that's just the face. But the face is what you really have to pay attention to, because she can always change her body to an extent by changing how she eats or working out. If the face is good, the rest shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I guess you have to be assertive and tell her to look after herself, without any qualms.

What about girls like me who are as white as snow in the winter & brown like toast when it's hot out 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 pm

No problem Renata. This is about how you look naturally. The sun is natural, and so are the seasons, and so are you.

(By the way I'm aware of how romantic I accidentally ended up making that sound. You're welcome)
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions