Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The social and economic state of the USA in 20 years

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

The social and economic state of the USA in 20 years

Postby clowny » Mon May 13, 2013 7:37 am

In this thread, we predict the social and economic state of the USA in 20 years from now (so that would be the year 2033).

Here's my f***ing prediction. The USA will be an even bigger cesspool than it is now, although spanish will be almost equal with english as the unofficial "national language" of the USA because of the declining birth rates amongst whites and the burgeoning population of spanish-speaking immigrants. Exactly the same thing will happen in australia (just replace hispanics with east asians). There will be less people getting divorced overall because the rates of marriage will be much lower. Women will basically be used as cum dumpsters, and have virtually no hope of ever getting married. You will walk the streets at night wondering what happened to your country. Nobody will give a f**k anymore - americans will not even try to pretend they are "the greatest country on earth", as you begin to accept your fate and surrender to your new chinese overlords. There will be even greater racial segregation, so you will have communites of blacks, communites of whites, communites of hispanics, communities of asians, etc. Winston Wu is will be a sad old man, preparing to die cold and alone.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am







Re: The social and economic state of the USA in 20 years

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon May 13, 2013 8:05 am

clowny wrote:In this thread, we predict the social and economic state of the USA in 20 years from now (so that would be the year 2033).

Here's my f***ing prediction. The USA will be an even bigger cesspool than it is now, although spanish will be almost equal with english as the unofficial "national language" of the USA because of the declining birth rates amongst whites and the burgeoning population of spanish-speaking immigrants. Exactly the same thing will happen in australia (just replace hispanics with east asians). There will be less people getting divorced overall because the rates of marriage will be much lower. Women will basically be used as cum dumpsters, and have virtually no hope of ever getting married. You will walk the streets at night wondering what happened to your country. Nobody will give a f**k anymore - americans will not even try to pretend they are "the greatest country on earth", as you begin to accept your fate and surrender to your new chinese overlords. There will be even greater racial segregation, so you will have communites of blacks, communites of whites, communites of hispanics, communities of asians, etc. Winston Wu is will be a sad old man, preparing to die cold and alone.

All true. You might add that the population decline due to normalized homosexuality will strangle the aging population, and Social Security will be gone.

The dollar will no longer be the reserve currency of the world, and people will seek to immigrate into India, China, and Latin America. In fact, there will be massive economic emigration of native-born Americans into Latin America.

America in 2033 will see the USA no longer be a country of middle class people, instead it will be a small economic elite and a huge stratum of working class people followed by a chunk of the working poor.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby fschmidt » Mon May 13, 2013 8:27 am

The great hyperinflation of 2018 will have been followed by 5 years of social unrest dominated by left wing governments. The government will try to implement strict gun control leading to violence and eventually civil war. The conservatives, though a minority, will win the civil war and democracy will end since the conservatives know they will always lose in democracy. So America will have a dictatorship. From this point forward, America will basically follow the path of the Roman Empire.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby Taco » Mon May 13, 2013 9:56 am

You won't have to wait 20 yrs for all that fun stuff to happen, it should have happened in 2008. The Fed just printed out more money to keep the economy on life support a few years longer. The dollar crash will usher in the next world war which thanks to modern technology should be an extinction level event for most countries in the northern hemisphere. Its easy to take over a country when there's no people to resist, I guess that's the main idea behind war. Most guys won't see this coming as they still believe the US is in a state of prosperity. The same guys that still believe blonde haired, college educated American women with big breasts are good investments will be the ones to suffer the most.

All civilizations are built up and then there destroyed. I suggest you plan accordingly and don't wait until the last minute. The ammo supply has already run dry and a war hasn't started yet.

Desperate Police Chief Needs Ammo
http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/d ... s_05102013
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Cornfed » Mon May 13, 2013 10:03 am

The OP is a simple extrapolation of current trends, but the current slow collapse is unsustainable. At some point we will have total systemic collapse. What will happen after that is unclear. There are three potential outcomes I can think of.
1. Good guys win - Initial fragmentation of Western countries. Quality people take over in isolated pockets and restore traditional values there. They then use their innate superiority to build up forces and retake the rest of their countries, wiping out all the genetic and cultural trash populations as well as the traitor elite.
2. Bad guys win - Anglo-Zionist banksters succeed in using covert military forces they have been building up to wipe out remaining quality people. The world returns to its usual state: a tall, fair skinned master race lording over a mass of squat coffee-colored slaves.
3. Global economic collapse, possibly accompanied by world war, leads to the death of most of the human race.
Last edited by Cornfed on Mon May 13, 2013 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby Moretorque » Mon May 13, 2013 10:08 am

Mass die off for sure, this social ponzi experiment is not sustainable.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Adama » Mon May 13, 2013 10:38 am

The NWO will have been fully implemented. 90% of Humanity will be dead. The AntiChrist will control the remainder of Humanity.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Mon May 13, 2013 11:02 am

You guys are out of hand with the alarmism. I could say that in 2033, all Americans will spontaneously combust due to global warming, and that we will be a nation of cockroaches and rats. That does not mean it will occur.

I think a lot of guys state what they WANT to see happen as the likelihood of what will occur, and other guys are just plain conspiracy nuts.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1404
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby gsjackson » Mon May 13, 2013 11:28 am

The banksters will write off lots of debt, as they know they have to eventually, and the political economy will continue humming along as an entrenched oligarchy. Why would the banksters let this sweet deal they have collapse?

More disturbing are the cultural trends. Americans will be so dumbed down that the movie Idiocracy will seem like a past golden age. Face-to-face interaction not mediated by guns, or some sort of weapon, will be a thing of the past.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Postby Jackal » Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

gsjackson wrote:The banksters will write off lots of debt, as they know they have to eventually, and the political economy will continue humming along as an entrenched oligarchy. Why would the banksters let this sweet deal they have collapse?

More disturbing are the cultural trends. Americans will be so dumbed down that the movie Idiocracy will seem like a past golden age. Face-to-face interaction not mediated by guns, or some sort of weapon, will be a thing of the past.

You seem to be talking sense. Also, don't forget the trend of America getting fatter. Eventually, the fitness test to get into the Army will simply be whether a person can fit through a tank hatch or not! lol The many health problems associated with obesity as well as the lack of productivity will put yet more burden on the economy.
Jackal
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1229
Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:24 am
Location: Hungary

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon May 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Jackal wrote:You seem to be talking sense. Also, don't forget the trend of America getting fatter. Eventually, the fitness test to get into the Army will simply be whether a person can fit through a tank hatch or not! lol The many health problems associated with obesity as well as the lack of productivity will put yet more burden on the economy.


Nah, tanks will be remote controlled, by then. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby abcdavid01 » Mon May 13, 2013 3:22 pm

If the 20th century can be characterized by internationalism (U.N. and World Bank/IMF to Eurozone) then the 21st will be characterized by resurgent nationalism.

I want to hear S_Parc's answer. I read an article about drones in the state Newspaper yesterday. Most people think of them as mobile assassins or spy cams, but this article also mentioned them for use in movie productions and food delivery. I guess they're going to replace pizza delivery boys. Actually it said taco copters. Because, you know, Mexicans. So maybe that's the start of normalization and then there will be more and more robots running things. Could cause working class riots. Will the Occupy of 2033 be a rage against the machine? Public policy would need to adapt to solve the dire problem. That is, what to do with the proles. Of course there will probably just be too much gridlock for anything to change, so just lots of unemployment until an authoritarian takes over, good or bad.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am
Location: On the run

Postby S_Parc » Mon May 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Thanks for thinking about me Dave. The development of smart drones has been one of the military's key projects since the early 2000s. As of today, the military already has some 5 to 6K drones for surveillance and/or assassination. At least 90% of them are controlled by a human operator but a certain percent are fully automated. This is the only reason why the US has been able to manage an ongoing guerrilla war in Afghanistan, w/o the same loss of life as the Soviets, all those decades back.

And in effect, the convergence of further electronics miniaturization/stacking (ala Moore's Law), AI/machine learning algos, etc, will hasten a surveillance society which even Orwell [or Huxley] couldn't have imagined. Back in those days, all they had were Nazi SS squads or Red Army/KGB types for their novelizations of a dystopia. Looking ahead, however, in a decade or two, there will be flat screen camcorders, *Dragonfly* sized flying surveillance drones, and even Robocops to cover more territory than ever before. In effect, we'll be the polite society version of 1984 where the remaining cops will have little to do but to greet people on the streets, while the drones do all the dirty work. This is in sharp contrast to the Gestapo, where for the most part, those agents were dirtbag psychos who're given power to harass ordinary citizens. Today, with drones, there will be no cognitive dissonance for a law enforcement officer to deal with. The robots do the killing, the human cops just wrap up the paperwork.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Adama » Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 pm

S_Parc wrote:Thanks for thinking about me Dave. The development of smart drones has been one of the military's key projects since the early 2000s. As of today, the military already has some 5 to 6K drones for surveillance and/or assassination. At least 90% of them are controlled by a human operator but a certain percent are fully automated. This is the only reason why the US has been able to manage an ongoing guerrilla war in Afghanistan, w/o the same loss of life as the Soviets, all those decades back.

And in effect, the convergence of further electronics miniaturization/stacking (ala Moore's Law), AI/machine learning algos, etc, will hasten a surveillance society which even Orwell [or Huxley] couldn't have imagined. Back in those days, all they had were Nazi SS squads or Red Army/KGB types for their novelizations of a dystopia. Looking ahead, however, in a decade or two, there will be flat screen camcorders, *Dragonfly* sized flying surveillance drones, and even Robocops to cover more territory than ever before. In effect, we'll be the polite society version of 1984 where the remaining cops will have little to do but to greet people on the streets, while the drones do all the dirty work. This is in sharp contrast to the Gestapo, where for the most part, those agents were dirtbag psychos who're given power to harass ordinary citizens. Today, with drones, there will be no cognitive dissonance for a law enforcement officer to deal with. The robots do the killing, the human cops just wrap up the paperwork.


That seems plausible to me.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby gsjackson » Mon May 13, 2013 6:29 pm

Jackal wrote:
gsjackson wrote:The banksters will write off lots of debt, as they know they have to eventually, and the political economy will continue humming along as an entrenched oligarchy. Why would the banksters let this sweet deal they have collapse?

More disturbing are the cultural trends. Americans will be so dumbed down that the movie Idiocracy will seem like a past golden age. Face-to-face interaction not mediated by guns, or some sort of weapon, will be a thing of the past.

You seem to be talking sense. Also, don't forget the trend of America getting fatter. Eventually, the fitness test to get into the Army will simply be whether a person can fit through a tank hatch or not! lol The many health problems associated with obesity as well as the lack of productivity will put yet more burden on the economy.


Yes, and let me add to my prediction that 95 percent of the American people will be either regular clients (at least one visit a week) and/or employees of the health care "system," which is the only real growth industry in the American economy.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests