Will virtual reality sex be the revolution?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

sirius wrote:
clowny wrote:If you watch this from 00:40 to 2:30, it offers a glimpse into how psycho-sexual mind control is already being used in the music industry and advertising to sexualise robots and program the masses to accept robots as sexual companions. A sign of things to come.

sirius wrote:PS. I don't think you understand that females have a PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED to have REAL MALE attention. Whereas with men, we can live without women, as long as we have an alternative. This is why the majority of people taking antidepressants are women.

Even though women will use male-sex bots, they will still have that underlying psychological need to have the attention of real men. Otherwise, why is it that 50 years ago at the beginning of feminism in the West, women were screaming "We don't need men!" and now that many men have literally started to avoid women and not even bother with them, now we are beginning to see an attitude shift in women. It is due to this innate biological necessity that women have for male attention.

So if you want to argue about who will come up with the short straw in terms of the coming technological sexual revolution, it will without a doubt be women.
All human beings have a psychological and instinctual need for attention from the opposite sex, both men and women. If having sex with a woman was merely a means to achieve genital stimulation and nothing else, then every man on the planet would be content to just buy a fleshlight and never bother talking to a woman again. Of course women are not going to be content with a male sexbot. Women have a biological need to have men actually desire them, pursue them, make love to them, and FALL IN LOVE with them. A sexbot can satiate none of these desires; it is merely an elaborate instrument of masturbation, sort of like an advanced form of a dildo or vibrator. It is devoid of the capacity for emotion, and it while it may give you sexual stimulation, it cannot give you true SEXUAL PLEASURE, because that requires the synergy of opposite energy polarities (the male energy and female energy) and the exchange of emotions between a man and woman during courtship and sex. From a purely psychological perspective, the regular use of such a robot for sexual gratification may be a negative thing for a woman or man, for it would serve as a reminder that their own shortcomings have culminated in the use of technology in place of a real man or woman. This may also be accompanied by an element of guilt or shame if family & friends were to learn of such activities; it's not something you would want other people to know about.

If you think that a machine can replace the genuine need for loving human contact (for either gender), then you are truly lost.
I would disagree with you on the following statement:

"All human beings have a psychological and instinctual need for attention from the opposite sex, both men and women"

Men are BRAINWASHED by religion and by culture/society to THINK they need a woman. But in reality, men can live without women. Men do not have this NEED to have constant validation and approval from the opposite sex. Men can actually choose to be independent, truly independent.

Whereas for females, yes, THEY DO HAVE a biological/psychological instinct or need for men. Why? Because women are hard-wired by evolution to reproduce, and they NEED a man for that. You may argue that women won't need men anymore once artificial insemination becomes more mainstream, and that is true. Women won't need men for reproduction, but the BIOLOGICAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL instinct will STILL be there in women.

That is what I am trying to say. Already women are starting to feel the weight of the marriage strike, and female desperation will increase as more men drop out of marriage and stop marrying. And once Female Robots are created, women will go BAT SHIT INSANE.

Men and women's brains are wired differently.
Oh lord, you cannot be serious. Yes, women are hard-wired by evolution to reproduce. Well guess what, SO ARE MEN. And they need a woman for that. The concept that you seem to have failed to grasp, is that men and women are attracted to each other fundamentally because they possess opposite energy polarities. A sexbot does not have an energy flow, nor an auric field. It's a machine that can duplicate the human mechanics of sexual intercourse, but not the emotional or psychological aspect of it. As I said, all it amounts to is an enhanced masterbation device like a dildo or a fleshlight.

I am not arguing the point that women will probably be the losers when these sexbots hit the market, I just find it hilarious that any adult could reason to themselves that a masturbation device could satiate male's biological imperative to pursue, court, mate with, and protect women. If women only serve as a means for sexual gratification, as you seem to imply, then why don't men the world over just buy fleshlights and never even bother talking to women? It would sure as hell be less expensive, and more convenient.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

sirius wrote:PS. I don't think you understand that females have a PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED to have REAL MALE attention. Whereas with men, we can live without women, as long as we have an alternative. This is why the majority of people taking antidepressants are women.

Even though women will use male-sex bots, they will still have that underlying psychological need to have the attention of real men. Otherwise, why is it that 50 years ago at the beginning of feminism in the West, women were screaming "We don't need men!" and now that many men have literally started to avoid women and not even bother with them, now we are beginning to see an attitude shift in women. It is due to this innate biological necessity that women have for male attention.

So if you want to argue about who will come up with the short straw in terms of the coming technological sexual revolution, it will without a doubt be women.
Dude, we have all lost. There is no winner in this mess. Only losers. Especially if you or your family (anyone really) ends up getting stabbed by one of these neurotic cat and animal worshipers.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

S_Parc wrote:
clowny wrote:If you think that a machine can replace the genuine need for loving human contact (for either gender), then you are truly lost.
I call this the El Dorado syndrome, the unending search for a soulmate. This is exactly the type of attachment, which folks like the Buddha, had warned about. Ok, keep at that search, you've got from years 0 to 80; I hope you don't find all 80 years to be empty.

In reality, most ppl are boring, plain & simple. You're talking as if the average is a mix of Plato, Buckminster Fuller,Debbie Harry, and so forth, a fascinating, eclectic individual.

Thus, in terms of a root mean average of a boring personality, one which can keep a person occupied with his time, sure an AI 'bot will be that, come 2030.
LMAO. I would say WESTERN WOMEN are boring. Non-western women are endearing, feminine, and fascinating. They can stimulate more than your sex organs; they can stir your emotions and enrich your soul.

Due to the fact that a sexbot is a non-living object like a microwave, a vaccum, a car, or a piece of furniture, and it does not possess an energy body, or an aura, and is devoid of feeling or emotion, it cannot even come close to replicating the totality of the human experience of pursuing, courting, and having sex with an actual human being. I have absolutely no clue why people are having trouble understanding this.
Last edited by clowny on May 13th, 2013, 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

S_Parc wrote:
clowny wrote:If you think that a machine can replace the genuine need for loving human contact (for either gender), then you are truly lost.
I call this the El Dorado syndrome, the unending search for a soulmate. This is exactly the type of attachment, which folks like the Buddha, had warned about. Ok, keep at that search, you've got from years 0 to 80; I hope you don't find all 80 years to be empty.

In reality, most ppl are boring, plain & simple. You're talking as if the average is a mix of Plato, Buckminster Fuller,Debbie Harry, and so forth, a fascinating, eclectic individual.

Thus, in terms of a root mean average of a boring personality, one which can keep a person occupied with his time, sure an AI 'bot will be that, come 2030.
That's a great point. Material attachment keeps us from attaining spiritual enlightenment.

We've all been brainwashed by stupid Disney movies to think that we need to find a soulmate. We are so narcissistic, always looking for perfection. Well, perfection is finally here. We will be able to make Female Robots with PERFECT bodies and PERFECT vaginas.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

clowny wrote:LMAO. I would say WESTERN WOMEN are boring. Non-western women are endearing, feminine, and fascinating. They can stimulate more than your sex organs; they can stir your emotions and enrich your soul.

Due to the fact that a sexbot is a non-living object like a microwave, a vaccum, a car, or a piece of furniture, and it does not possess an energy body, or an aura, and is devoid of feeling or emotion, it cannot even come close to replicating the totality of the human experience of pursuing, courting, and having sex with an actual human being. I have absolutely no clue why people are having trouble understanding this.
Concerning that long term/soulmate relationship stuff, rather than re-posting, here's my discussion with publicduende about that relationship with a Brazilian.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sirius wrote:
S_Parc wrote:I call this the El Dorado syndrome, the unending search for a soulmate. This is exactly the type of attachment, which folks like the Buddha, had warned about. Ok, keep at that search, you've got from years 0 to 80; I hope you don't find all 80 years to be empty.
That's a great point. Material attachment keeps us from attaining spiritual enlightenment.

We've all been brainwashed by stupid Disney movies to think that we need to find a soulmate. We are so narcissistic, always looking for perfection. Well, perfection is finally here. We will be able to make Female Robots with PERFECT bodies and PERFECT v****as.
Ultimately, those Fembots will cause a man to lose interest in women, without needing to retreat to a Himalayan cave and then start to focus inwardly on meditation and such.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

S_Parc wrote:
clowny wrote:LMAO. I would say WESTERN WOMEN are boring. Non-western women are endearing, feminine, and fascinating. They can stimulate more than your sex organs; they can stir your emotions and enrich your soul.

Concerning that long term/soulmate relationship stuff, rather than re-posting, here's my discussion with publicduende about that relationship with a Brazilian.
I wasn't even talking about long-term relationships or "soulmate" stuff. I am just talking about having sex with a real human being as compared to a non-living object. I give up.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

clowny wrote:
sirius wrote:
clowny wrote:If you watch this from 00:40 to 2:30, it offers a glimpse into how psycho-sexual mind control is already being used in the music industry and advertising to sexualise robots and program the masses to accept robots as sexual companions. A sign of things to come.

All human beings have a psychological and instinctual need for attention from the opposite sex, both men and women. If having sex with a woman was merely a means to achieve genital stimulation and nothing else, then every man on the planet would be content to just buy a fleshlight and never bother talking to a woman again. Of course women are not going to be content with a male sexbot. Women have a biological need to have men actually desire them, pursue them, make love to them, and FALL IN LOVE with them. A sexbot can satiate none of these desires; it is merely an elaborate instrument of masturbation, sort of like an advanced form of a dildo or vibrator. It is devoid of the capacity for emotion, and it while it may give you sexual stimulation, it cannot give you true SEXUAL PLEASURE, because that requires the synergy of opposite energy polarities (the male energy and female energy) and the exchange of emotions between a man and woman during courtship and sex. From a purely psychological perspective, the regular use of such a robot for sexual gratification may be a negative thing for a woman or man, for it would serve as a reminder that their own shortcomings have culminated in the use of technology in place of a real man or woman. This may also be accompanied by an element of guilt or shame if family & friends were to learn of such activities; it's not something you would want other people to know about.

If you think that a machine can replace the genuine need for loving human contact (for either gender), then you are truly lost.

"All human beings have a psychological and instinctual need for attention from the opposite sex, both men and women"

Men are BRAINWASHED by religion and by culture/society to THINK they need a woman. But in reality, men can live without women. Men do not have this NEED to have constant validation and approval from the opposite sex. Men can actually choose to be independent, truly independent.

Whereas for females, yes, THEY DO HAVE a biological/psychological instinct or need for men. Why? Because women are hard-wired by evolution to reproduce, and they NEED a man for that. You may argue that women won't need men anymore once artificial insemination becomes more mainstream, and that is true. Women won't need men for reproduction, but the BIOLOGICAL/PSYCHOLOGICAL instinct will STILL be there in women.

That is what I am trying to say. Already women are starting to feel the weight of the marriage strike, and female desperation will increase as more men drop out of marriage and stop marrying. And once Female Robots are created, women will go BAT SHIT INSANE.

Oh lord, you cannot be serious. Yes, women are hard-wired by evolution to reproduce. Well guess what, SO ARE MEN. And they need a woman for that. The concept that you seem to have failed to grasp, is that men and women are attracted to each other fundamentally because they possess opposite energy polarities. A sexbot does not have an energy flow, nor an auric field. It's a machine that can duplicate the human mechanics of sexual intercourse, but not the emotional or psychological aspect of it. As I said, all it amounts to is an enhanced masterbation device like a dildo or a fleshlight.

I am not arguing the point that women will probably be the losers when these sexbots hit the market, I just find it hilarious that any adult could reason to themselves that a masturbation device could satiate male's biological imperative to pursue, court, mate with, and protect women. If women only serve as a means for sexual gratification, as you seem to imply, then why don't men the world over just buy fleshlights and never even bother talking to women? It would sure as hell be less expensive, and more convenient.
"If women only serve as a means for sexual gratification, as you seem to imply, then why don't men the world over just buy fleshlights and never even bother talking to women?"

Because most men have been brainwashed by religion/culture/society to be manginas and white knights and to worship women. If men in general ever woke up and realized the truth about women, most men WOULD stop talking to women, and would avoid them.

This is why women hate the truth so much. Women's whole lives are based on falsehood, on illusion. The last thing that women want is for men to realize the truth, because then men will stop chasing women.

Female anger is the weathervane of truth- His Holiness Dick Masterson
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

clowny wrote:
S_Parc wrote:

I wasn't even talking about long-term relationships or "soulmate" stuff. I am just talking about having sex with a real human being as compared to a non-living object. I give up.
What a nonsense and childish argument. Sex with a real life woman is VERY OVERRATED.

Jerking off to p0rn, to a perfect looking woman, is far more satisfying than having sex with a real life woman. THe 0rgasm is all the same.

Stop being such pussies who put women on pedestals. Jesus christ....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Clowny and Sirius--let's be civil with each other on the forum please! I don't want have to take action between you two.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sirius wrote:"If women only serve as a means for sexual gratification, as you seem to imply, then why don't men the world over just buy fleshlights and never even bother talking to women?"

Because most men have been brainwashed by religion/culture/society to be manginas and white knights and to worship women. If men in general ever woke up and realized the truth about women, most men WOULD stop talking to women, and would avoid them.

This is why women hate the truth so much. Women's whole lives are based on falsehood, on illusion. The last thing that women want is for men to realize the truth, because then men will stop chasing women.

Read that discussion with publicduende above. The woman who I'm closest to is my classmate's mother, who's 25 yrs older than me. Thus, I clearly know the difference between what's intrinsic and what's manufactured. What's manufactured is the half-truths about the value of women and that they're suppose to be one's soulmate for life. More often than not, that's simply not the case.

AB discussion thread

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

S_Parc wrote:
sirius wrote:"If women only serve as a means for sexual gratification, as you seem to imply, then why don't men the world over just buy fleshlights and never even bother talking to women?"

Read that discussion with publicduende above. The woman who I'm closest to is my classmate's mother, who's 25 yrs older than me. Thus, I clearly know the difference between what's intrinsic and what's manufactured. What's manufactured is the half-truths about the value of women and that they're suppose to be one's soulmate for life. More often than not, that's simply not the case.
Women are only good for sex.

If this is NOT true, then why is it that now that men can get sex without marriage, men are starting to avoid marriage in huge numbers now?

Clearly, men only value women for sex. In the old days, a man had to get married to have sex. In our modern liberal society, marriage is no longer required.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

sirius wrote:
clowny wrote:
sirius wrote:

"If women only serve as a means for sexual gratification, as you seem to imply, then why don't men the world over just buy fleshlights and never even bother talking to women?"

No, it's not as simple as that. It's kind of strange how you acknowledge that women are hard-wired by evolution to reproduce, yet you fail to understand that the same truth applies to men. Men are biologically programmed to protect women in exchange for sex. That is where the "white knight" in us originates from - at its core it's a product of biology, not society or religion. What modern society has done is distorted our perception of women to make us supplicate to them and treat them like they are better than us. The very act of proposing to a woman (taking a knee and basically begging for her approval) is proof of this.

I will never understand how you think an emotionless, soul-less, inorganic object is a true substitute for sex with a human being.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

sirius wrote:Women are only good for sex.

If this is NOT true, then why is it that now that men can get sex without marriage, men are starting to avoid marriage in huge numbers now?
Because in the past, women brought something to the table other than sex. They were homemakers and mothers, and they possessed wifely skills. They would cook, clean, iron your clothes and all that sort of shit. Men are starting to avoid marriage in huge numbers, firstly because modern women are totally and wholly inept at being wives, and secondly because they are becoming increasingly aware of the financial implications of divorce/child support.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Unless the male version is also going to repair the sink & toilet, move the couch, paint the living room, etc., the ladies will find they still need men (or LOTS of patience with their female cohorts) and the men won't be inclined to do those tasks for free.
Those make-work jobs had better pay good wages.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything