Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Will virtual reality sex be the revolution?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Bane » Tue May 14, 2013 11:32 pm

S_Parc wrote:
sirius wrote:Be whoever you want to be. Don't change yourself to please others, especially women. And to satisfy yourself sexually, either pay a hoe, go to an Asian massage parlour (my favorite method), or watch p**n. And within another couple of years, virtual reality machines will introduce VR sex.

Real human women are very very over-rated. Don't buy into the propaganda, that we should change ourselves simply to please women. Women can go f**k themselves.


Sirius, only three years ago, I would have called you a cynic & heralded *the paradise*, that was in dating a woman abroad.

Today, not so much anymore, as the world is changing & everywhere you go, ppl's expectations are also stepping forward.

Back in the 90s, it was worth dating a theoretical woman in Singapore. Today, Singaporean women are the most materialistic c*nts in east Asia & that's because the city-state is the banking/white collar capital of Asia and ppl there are seeing that a man's best value is his wallet. Thus, the S'porean men have run off to Vietnam to find a bride. From a certain perspective, that's just like Boston or NYC, only a little behind on the curve, as the northeast AWs all went nuts during the late 70s, as I was coming into the world.


Your post echoes one of the first ones I ever made on this site. Going abroad works great nowadays, but how much longer will it work? With the rampant Westernization- read: Americanization of the world, I don't see this as being a viable option for decent men any further than 20-25 years down the road. Hopefully, full immersion VR will be ready by then, so those of us who refuse to be brainwashed can find some sort of escape from the madness.

Will Winston change the name of the site from Happier Abroad to "Happier in VR?" :lol:
Last edited by Bane on Tue May 14, 2013 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown







Postby S_Parc » Tue May 14, 2013 11:33 pm

sirius wrote:You say Southeast Asia is still a good place? What happens when the rest of the world starts flooding into Southeast Asia looking for women? It does appear that way, that Southeast Asian women are the only relatively good women left on earth. But within another few years, they'll probably also be just as bad as western women. Hence, we need VR sex and Female Robots to be created soon. Soon, real human females will be completely worthless for sex or for marriage.

Technology will be the forces which frees humanity from it's slavery. Politics, culture, or religion can never free humanity. Only technology can do that.


And that's just it, Singapore is the ethnic "melting pot" of Southeast Asia, but guess what? The women there have now become a more polite version of a NYC-Boston gal, a conceited b*tch with Ivy League-like aspirations. Thus, if the key city can become like an Asian version of NYC/LA/Boston, just by virtue of rapid economic development, what's preventing Kuala Lumpur or Ho Chi Minh City for doing the same in the decades ahead.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby sirius » Tue May 14, 2013 11:41 pm

Bane wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
sirius wrote:Be whoever you want to be. Don't change yourself to please others, especially women. And to satisfy yourself sexually, either pay a hoe, go to an Asian massage parlour (my favorite method), or watch p**n. And within another couple of years, virtual reality machines will introduce VR sex.

Real human women are very very over-rated. Don't buy into the propaganda, that we should change ourselves simply to please women. Women can go f**k themselves.


Sirius, only three years ago, I would have called you a cynic & heralded *the paradise*, that was in dating a woman abroad.

Today, not so much anymore, as the world is changing & everywhere you go, ppl's expectations are also stepping forward.

Back in the 90s, it was worth dating a theoretical woman in Singapore. Today, Singaporean women are the most materialistic c*nts in east Asia & that's because the city-state is the banking/white collar capital of Asia and ppl there are seeing that a man's best value is his wallet. Thus, the S'porean men have run off to Vietnam to find a bride. From a certain perspective, that's just like Boston or NYC, only a little behind on the curve, as the northeast AWs all went nuts during the late 70s, as I was coming into the world.


Your post echoes one of the first ones I ever made on this site. Going abroad works great nowadays, but how much longer will it work? With the rampant Westernization- read: Americanization of the world, I don't see this as being a viable option for decent men any further than 20-25 years down the road. Hopefully, full immersion VR will be ready by then, so those of us who refuse to be brainwashed can find some sort of escape from the madness.

Will Winston change the name of the site from Happier Abroad to "Happier in VR?" :lol:


great point, the world is turning to shit wherever you look. Asia is still relatively better than the West, but not for long.

It's new technology that will truly free men. So if you're a young boy reading this, still in high school, maybe think about going to college and majoring in robotics or computer programming so that you can create VR tech.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 12:12 am

Anyway, instead of complaining and sitting here feeling sorry for ourselves, let's do something practical and useful.

Sinful Robot, the company which is developing the virtual reality sex program, is currently hiring.

http://www.sinfulrobot.com/careers.html

They are looking for the following positions:
3D Environment Artist
Senior 3D Environment Artist
3D Character Artist
Senior 3D Character Artist
Character Animator
Senior Character Animator
3D Programmer
Senior 3D Programmer

Here's your chance, guys, to do something which will make a difference in the world. The sooner VR sex can be created and released to the public, the sooner men can be freed from the tyranny of real life human women.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed May 15, 2013 1:23 am

Some of you guys are nutjobs for real.

I like real p.ussy. A robot cannot squirt nor queef.

Next topic x favor.....
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 1:41 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Some of you guys are nutjobs for real.

I like real p.ussy. A robot cannot squirt nor queef.

Next topic x favor.....


A robot also can't make a false rape accusation against you, or steal all your money in divorce.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed May 15, 2013 2:33 am

sirius wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Some of you guys are nutjobs for real.

I like real p.ussy. A robot cannot squirt nor queef.

Next topic x favor.....


A robot also can't make a false rape accusation against you, or steal all your money in divorce.


And that's why you vote with your feet.

Go abroad to find a good broad.

Simple logistics.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby S_Parc » Wed May 15, 2013 2:39 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
sirius wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Some of you guys are nutjobs for real.

I like real p.ussy. A robot cannot squirt nor queef.

Next topic x favor.....


A robot also can't make a false rape accusation against you, or steal all your money in divorce.


And that's why you vote with your feet.

Go abroad to find a good broad.

Simple logistics.


I think Sirius's main point is that we can run but we can't hide. Eventually, when either Father Time or FemiNazi-ism hops from let's say the NYC-Boston axis of evil to Singapore, then KL-Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh City, etc, etc, that we're stuck with a globe of rotten c**ts and then, our next best friend is the computer. Granted, I suspect we still have a few years left but at least it's good that someone's planning for the inevitable.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 2:55 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
sirius wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Some of you guys are nutjobs for real.

I like real p.ussy. A robot cannot squirt nor queef.

Next topic x favor.....


A robot also can't make a false rape accusation against you, or steal all your money in divorce.


And that's why you vote with your feet.

Go abroad to find a good broad.

Simple logistics.


Travel thousands of miles just to go get a handjob from an Asian woman at a massage parlour? No thanks.

VR sex technology is a MUCH more practical solution. No need to travel thousands of miles for good sex. Just put on your VR glasses and bang bang bang.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby S_Parc » Wed May 15, 2013 3:00 am

sirius wrote:Travel thousands of miles just to go get a handjob from an Asian woman at a massage parlour? No thanks.

VR sex technology is a MUCH more practical solution. No need to travel thousands of miles for good sex. Just put on your VR glasses and bang bang bang.


Well, I like the idea of splitting it up. While I'm at home... be efficient, b*ink 'bots but then, as a Road Warrior, see the 5 star GFE esc@rts throughout the planet.

All and all, I DO NOT b*ink in Boston. Outside of my Montreal escapades, I only like to b*ink at conferences, away from my hometown. I understand that AWs are treacherous and they need to stay out of one's space on the home soil.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 3:17 am

S_Parc wrote:
sirius wrote:Travel thousands of miles just to go get a handjob from an Asian woman at a massage parlour? No thanks.

VR sex technology is a MUCH more practical solution. No need to travel thousands of miles for good sex. Just put on your VR glasses and bang bang bang.


Well, I like the idea of splitting it up. While I'm at home... be efficient, b*ink 'bots but then, as a Road Warrior, see the 5 star GFE esc@rts throughout the planet.

All and all, I DO NOT b*ink in Boston. Outside of my Montreal escapades, I only like to b*ink at conferences, away from my hometown. I understand that AWs are treacherous and they need to stay out of one's space on the home soil.


Real life women are just too dangerous. They could hit you with a false rape accusation just to spite you.

VR sex and Robo-girls won't take half your money in divorce, or hit you with a false rape accusation.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed May 15, 2013 7:58 am

S_Parc wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
sirius wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Some of you guys are nutjobs for real.

I like real p.ussy. A robot cannot squirt nor queef.

Next topic x favor.....


A robot also can't make a false rape accusation against you, or steal all your money in divorce.


And that's why you vote with your feet.

Go abroad to find a good broad.

Simple logistics.


I think Sirius's main point is that we can run but we can't hide. Eventually, when either Father Time or FemiNazi-ism hops from let's say the NYC-Boston axis of evil to Singapore, then KL-Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh City, etc, etc, that we're stuck with a globe of rotten c**ts and then, our next best friend is the computer. Granted, I suspect we still have a few years left but at least it's good that someone's planning for the inevitable.


Thanks, S_Parc. I already thoroughly understand his disposition. It's just not in juxtaposition to where the focus should be. Focus on getting this pu.ssy (whether you marry her or not, but try to do them right - even when cheating). The Virtual s.hit is not coming our generation to that point it'll completely be put in place in lieu of conventional companionship to a certain degree.

Ooooo wait! We pay robot pro's at the XXX video store that is cast off in the back of the store, and we BYOB to put in the fleshlight of the robot to jizz in and clean up after or it's a 10-dollar damage fee!??!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 15, 2013 9:04 am

There still is no replacement for women offering men immortality through the children.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 10:38 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
S_Parc wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
sirius wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Some of you guys are nutjobs for real.

I like real p.ussy. A robot cannot squirt nor queef.

Next topic x favor.....


A robot also can't make a false rape accusation against you, or steal all your money in divorce.


And that's why you vote with your feet.

Go abroad to find a good broad.

Simple logistics.


I think Sirius's main point is that we can run but we can't hide. Eventually, when either Father Time or FemiNazi-ism hops from let's say the NYC-Boston axis of evil to Singapore, then KL-Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh City, etc, etc, that we're stuck with a globe of rotten c**ts and then, our next best friend is the computer. Granted, I suspect we still have a few years left but at least it's good that someone's planning for the inevitable.


Thanks, S_Parc. I already thoroughly understand his disposition. It's just not in juxtaposition to where the focus should be. Focus on getting this pu.ssy (whether you marry her or not, but try to do them right - even when cheating). The Virtual s.hit is not coming our generation to that point it'll completely be put in place in lieu of conventional companionship to a certain degree.

Ooooo wait! We pay robot pro's at the XXX video store that is cast off in the back of the store, and we BYOB to put in the fleshlight of the robot to jizz in and clean up after or it's a 10-dollar damage fee!??!


In the meantime, while we are waiting for VR sex programs and Female Sex-Robots to be developed, foreign women, especially Southeast Asia women, at the best option.
sirius
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 11:01 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Wed May 15, 2013 2:48 pm

S_Parc wrote:I think Sirius's main point is that we can run but we can't hide. Eventually, when either Father Time or FemiNazi-ism hops from let's say the NYC-Boston axis of evil to Singapore, then KL-Bangkok-Ho Chi Minh City, etc, etc, that we're stuck with a globe of rotten c**ts and then, our next best friend is the computer. Granted, I suspect we still have a few years left but at least it's good that someone's planning for the inevitable.


The 'bot option would mainly be aimed at the tiny remaining middle class trying to avoid the financial-rape grinder.
Poor people won't be able to buy them and will continue to take risks and make children the old fashioned way. They don't have much to lose.
The upper socioeconomic class might have 'bots for fun, but will go the Gattaca route for making children.
For them, a stable marriage is part of their life strategy; they won't throw that away easily.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests