Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


How do I delete my account?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How do I delete my account?

Postby eurobrat » Tue May 14, 2013 1:43 am

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am







Postby aozora13 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:07 am

Eurobrat,

I am glad you are finally ready to move on from the website. I am trying to leave the US but the biggest issue is trying to find a correct idea to do it and hopefully I will leave in the early part of 2014. I would say just not log on anymore.
aozora13
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:18 pm

Postby eurobrat » Tue May 14, 2013 3:22 am

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Wed May 29, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby zboy1 » Tue May 14, 2013 3:39 am

eurobrat wrote:
aozora13 wrote:Eurobrat,

I am glad you are finally ready to move on from the website. I am trying to leave the US but the biggest issue is trying to find a correct idea to do it and hopefully I will leave in the early part of 2014. I would say just not log on anymore.


No one on here talk's about ex-pating which was the reason the site was interesting/fun to begin with. I got my European citizenship so I'm good to go now.


I hope both of you decide to stay, Eurobrat and aozora; I appreciate both your contributions to the forum. You have to remember we got new people in-and-out of the forum from time-to-time, so the forum may feel redundant at times. I, myself, will be in China by September, so good luck to both of you. I hope you guys change your mind...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby eurobrat » Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 am

...
Last edited by eurobrat on Wed May 29, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2252
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:18 am

Postby zboy1 » Wed May 15, 2013 1:48 am

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
aozora13 wrote:Eurobrat,

I am glad you are finally ready to move on from the website. I am trying to leave the US but the biggest issue is trying to find a correct idea to do it and hopefully I will leave in the early part of 2014. I would say just not log on anymore.


No one on here talk's about ex-pating which was the reason the site was interesting/fun to begin with. I got my European citizenship so I'm good to go now.


I hope both of you decide to stay, Eurobrat and aozora; I appreciate both your contributions to the forum. You have to remember we got new people in-and-out of the forum from time-to-time, so the forum may feel redundant at times. I, myself, will be in China by September, so good luck to both of you. I hope you guys change your mind...


Why? Why stay? What will this forum provide for me in the future? I already got my information and collected email address and facebook's of the members I want to stay in touch with.

So, why stay?


Well, we do need more posters who are pro-active and living overseas, rather than just complaining about things in the forum...You guys could be mentors for others just starting out on their journey....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Winston » Wed May 15, 2013 7:02 am

You don't need to stay. Just stop posting and don't come back, unless you want to read the latest topics. No one is forcing you to post or read here. This is another stupid question of yours.

If your account gets deleted, then all your posts will look like it was generated from an empty user. It won't look good. Just stop posting if you want to leave.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby xiongmao » Wed May 15, 2013 1:29 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Well, we do need more posters who are pro-active and living overseas, rather than just complaining about things in the forum...You guys could be mentors for others just starting out on their journey....


Sell your stuff, buy a plane ticket and just go. That's all the couch potatoes need to do here.

Money doesn't seem to be a worry... loads of the people who've come here don't have any money at all. The European guy in my apartment didn't even have 300RMB to buy another guy's bicycle :shock: . Well at least he knows his Chinese gf isn't after his money :evil: .
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2538
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby Raja » Wed May 15, 2013 2:25 pm

Winston wrote:You don't need to stay. Just stop posting and don't come back, unless you want to read the latest topics. No one is forcing you to post or read here. This is another stupid question of yours.

If your account gets deleted, then all your posts will look like it was generated from an empty user. It won't look good. Just stop posting if you want to leave.

Its like the music industry. The artist now that he has made it is trying to get his content back while the record company wants access to it for eternity
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

Postby MrPeabody » Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

If you want good information from men living abroad, RooshV's Travel section is the best place on the web currently.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1246
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Thu May 16, 2013 2:29 am

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
aozora13 wrote:Eurobrat,

I am glad you are finally ready to move on from the website. I am trying to leave the US but the biggest issue is trying to find a correct idea to do it and hopefully I will leave in the early part of 2014. I would say just not log on anymore.


No one on here talk's about ex-pating which was the reason the site was interesting/fun to begin with. I got my European citizenship so I'm good to go now.


I hope both of you decide to stay, Eurobrat and aozora; I appreciate both your contributions to the forum. You have to remember we got new people in-and-out of the forum from time-to-time, so the forum may feel redundant at times. I, myself, will be in China by September, so good luck to both of you. I hope you guys change your mind...


Why? Why stay? What will this forum provide for me in the future? I already got my information and collected email address and facebook's of the members I want to stay in touch with.

So, why stay?


Stay, don't stay, it is your choice, of course.

I've been an expat for 17 years and when I decided to make the move there were literally zero websites online for those wanting to move abroad. I made the move, have made it through hard times, and have done what so many WANT to do but either don't have the balls to try or can't figure out how to do so.

I read a book or two before leaving (there weren't many) and said f**k it, I've got 10g's, $1000 a month for two years (only got 6 months), and a ticket and I'm bailing. It was the best decision of my life. I'm not the 9-5 sort of guy, I hate working for others, and the way that I looked at it, I designed my lifestyle. You might log in here and find one tidbit of information that helps you once you move. You might find quite a bit more. But if you bail, you'll never get anything from this site.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby zboy1 » Thu May 16, 2013 3:00 am

Great post Anamericaninbangkok!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: How do I delete my account?

Postby ClearView » Thu May 16, 2013 6:24 am

eurobrat wrote:I'm ready to commit HA suicide and delete my account. I got my resources out of this website, now it's time to leave.



How to delete your account?! Why bother? Just f**k off and don't come back. Easy.
ClearView
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Postby Cornfed » Thu May 16, 2013 7:24 am

eurobrat wrote: Why? Why stay? What will this forum provide for me in the future? I already got my information and collected email address and facebook's of the members I want to stay in touch with.

So you're basically a selfish jerk then?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby marklambo » Thu May 16, 2013 11:10 pm

This is such a stupid and useless topic. This should just be locked and buried.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MattHanson1990, Yahoo [Bot], yick and 2 guests