Anyone else feel like just saying f**k the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Anyone else feel like just saying f**k the world?

Post by sirius »

I just don't see any real hope or evidence of change. Everywhere I look, I see signs that things are getting worse.

Sure there is a few people out there who claim to be promoting change, but in the end, they are not having much effect at all.

Let's just face it- this world is complete shit, and the vast majority of people in it are complete shit too.

I just wish WW3 would start or a virus would come and wipe us all out.

I hate this f***ing world and almost everyone in it. I truly, truly hope that this sick f***ing world is destroyed soon.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

And as for God? If God exists, then he allows this world to be such a horrible and sick place. Either way, God is irrelevant. So f**k God too.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

So then I take it today is a good day?

There are still enough good things on the earth for me not to want the world to end, my family, wife, kids, sex, food...I still have a couple of things on my bucket list I want to take care of so I'm hoping there are no viruses or massive wipe out for at least a couple of years.

The older I get the more I realize, I can only change MY world. The changes can only be minor and never will they change the world completely to my liking. My wife thinks I'm crazy but I want to live on the beach in a bungalow with no expenses and very little contact with people. I'm actually thinking of having a documentary filmmaker friend of mine raising the funds to throw me on a deserted island for a month by myself. I would only want a knife, flint, mosquito net, and a fishing line and hook to see how I fare. Sort of like Out in the Wild Venezuela but with no one else around.

I live in Thailand but after 17 years, it's nowhere near as exotic as it was in the beginning. I think this means I need to have sex tonight...I'll have to hit the wife up.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

I agree, Sirius. It really does look quite bad now.

The only way I see it improving is if there is a massive die off (war, famine, disease) or if somehow we can figure out how to genetically engineer the undesirable traits out of ourselves. The latter may prove impossible, as we are not quite sure how much behavior is determined by genetics alone.

Nevertheless, this is part of the reason why I don't mind the transhumanist movement as much a some other posters here. I kind of understand the desire to break free from the shackles of our own limitations and become more than what we are.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

You can only find the hope you seek in God! The more you learn and understand him and his plan for your life, the better you will be able to handle these issues and find peace. The more you resist and seek out pleasure and assurance in this physical realm called Earth, the more angry and disappointing you will get. The devil's domain is the Earth, he wants to devour everything about you.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

L'appel du vide. Call of the void. Like the scene in Fight Club where Jack imagines the plane crashing.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Post by clowny »

kai1275 wrote:You can only find the hope you seek in God! The more you learn and understand him and his plan for your life, the better you will be able to handle these issues and find peace. The more you resist and seek out pleasure and assurance in this physical realm called Earth, the more angry and disappointing you will get. The devil's domain is the Earth, he wants to devour everything about you.
The physical realm has the lowest vibrational frequency of the seven planes of existence. Physical matter appears rigid and dense because of it's low vibrational frequency. The higher astral planes obviously have higher vibrational frequencies, and those with a higher vibration will gravitate to them. The lower astral subplane is for the uninstructed and the ignorant, those who are unaware of the existence of spiritual realities, who cannot visualise anything beyond the purely physical. If you have lived a deceitful life on earth, your soul vibrations will be very sluggish; you will go to a low plane, on which your fellows will be similar to you in mind and deed. You can imagine the in-fighting which goes on among such people!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Re: Anyone else feel like just saying f**k the world?

Post by C.J. »

sirius wrote:I just wish WW3 would start or a virus would come and wipe us all out.
DAT COBALT 60! :D

The world is already crumbling and the fallout from a faux WW3 has already occurred, thanks to Fukushima. Soon, you'll get your wish. But wouldn't you wanna live, so you can see what has happened?
clowny wrote:The physical realm has the lowest vibrational frequency of the seven planes of existence. Physical matter appears rigid and dense because of it's low vibrational frequency. The higher astral planes obviously have higher vibrational frequencies, and those with a higher vibration will gravitate to them. The lower astral subplane is for the uninstructed and the ignorant, those who are unaware of the existence of spiritual realities, who cannot visualise anything beyond the purely physical. If you have lived a deceitful life on earth, your soul vibrations will be very sluggish; you will go to a low plane, on which your fellows will be similar to you in mind and deed. You can imagine the in-fighting which goes on among such people!
But here's the boom: if you try to live a "good" life - being nice, helping people, giving to others, the matrix will slowly kill you mentally, and your physical form will follow. You can benefit almost immediately in the matrix by going against common "good" laws. The way some 3rd worlders live, is actually great for the 1st worlder. :D
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

sirius wrote:I just don't see any real hope or evidence of change. Everywhere I look, I see signs that things are getting worse.

Sure there is a few people out there who claim to be promoting change, but in the end, they are not having much effect at all.

Let's just face it- this world is complete shit, and the vast majority of people in it are complete shit too.

I just wish WW3 would start or a virus would come and wipe us all out.

I hate this f***ing world and almost everyone in it. I truly, truly hope that this sick f***ing world is destroyed soon.
It is hard, but it is best not to indulge in that kind of hate, although it may feel good. Dont fret though, you may get your wish sooner or later, if you live long enough to see it. All there needs to be is another Spanish Flu, like the one from 1918.

People may be crappy, even relatives, but I think there may be pockets of people who can accept you for who you are. The problem is they dont advertise, and you'll have to be aggressive and risk rejection, which may injure your self esteem and increase the hatred you already have. But still I think it could be done. Just make sure you dont bother with Anglophones.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

The politician Bias of Priene was one of the Seven Wise Men of Ancient Greece, which even Socrates acknowledged were all wise. His most famous quote was "Most people are evil". There is also a statue of him in the Vatican.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

MrPeabody wrote:The politician Bias of Priene was one of the Seven Wise Men of Ancient Greece, which even Socrates acknowledged were all wise. His most famous quote was "Most people are evil". There is also a statue of him in the Vatican.
The natural state of all men is evil. The Bible, Thomas Hobbes, and others have covered that in depth...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Ghost wrote:I began freelance writing so that I would never have to be wholly dependent on a job in America ever again.

And now I'm soon going to China for my first TEFL job. It will be the first time I have been on another continent, and it is a whole world of possibilities from there.

Small things individually, but they really add up.

I fully advocate giving up on this society, or the world. The world is upside down and if you cling to it, it will just drag you down and if you care about it as I once did, it will hold hostage what you hold dear. Giving up on it is the best option now.
I guess this is the HA version of the traveling bluesman credo.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

C.J. wrote:
sirius wrote:I just wish WW3 would start or a virus would come and wipe us all out.
DAT COBALT 60! :D

The world is already crumbling and the fallout from a faux WW3 has already occurred, thanks to Fukushima. Soon, you'll get your wish. But wouldn't you wanna live, so you can see what has happened?
clowny wrote:The physical realm has the lowest vibrational frequency of the seven planes of existence. Physical matter appears rigid and dense because of it's low vibrational frequency. The higher astral planes obviously have higher vibrational frequencies, and those with a higher vibration will gravitate to them. The lower astral subplane is for the uninstructed and the ignorant, those who are unaware of the existence of spiritual realities, who cannot visualise anything beyond the purely physical. If you have lived a deceitful life on earth, your soul vibrations will be very sluggish; you will go to a low plane, on which your fellows will be similar to you in mind and deed. You can imagine the in-fighting which goes on among such people!
But here's the boom: if you try to live a "good" life - being nice, helping people, giving to others, the matrix will slowly kill you mentally, and your physical form will follow. You can benefit almost immediately in the matrix by going against common "good" laws. The way some 3rd worlders live, is actually great for the 1st worlder. :D
Now THAT makes sense. If you try to be a good person, the world slowly eats away at you until there is nothing left. But if you become a corrupt bastard, a "bad boy", then you can flourish, feel happiness, and so on.

Religion idiots would say "Oh this is just because God is testing us, and we should live an austere life so that we can get our rewards in the next life".

Well, f**k GOD! What kind of f***ing god just sits there and does nothing while 27,000 children starve to death every single day on this planet?

Sorry, but your whole concept of "God" is evil. God is so loving, that he just sits on his ass and does nothing while 27,000 children die everyday of starvation? I thought God was all powerful?

I guess God, then, if he does exist, simply DOESN'T GIVE A f**k ABOUT YOU. Therefore, you are not obligated to follow his faggot rules.

Either way, the whole concept of God and religion and rules was created by MEN. Simply to control us.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on November 18th, 2019, 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.