Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Anyone else feel like just saying f**k the world?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby sirius » Tue May 14, 2013 9:49 pm

Of course the problems are caused by man, but how can anyone dare to claim that there is some "all loving God" in the sky? Yea, he's so "loving" that he just sits there and does nothing while the most defenseless and innocent of the population, young children, starve to death everyday.

Now as for deism. The idea that there is a creator, a god that created this universe, but that basically after creating it, he stepped away and is not directly involved in the inner workings of the universe. THAT I can subscribe to.

But the western religion idea, that God/Allah/Jesus loves you and is guiding every action of your life, is idiotic and childish.

In all probability, there is a Creator, but he is not directly involved in the karmic interactions of the entities in the universe that he basically created and set in motion. That is more in line with the Hindu ideas. That God created the world and just set everything in motion, and all the actions taking place are just our own karmas working itself out. I guess the idea then is, how to get free of karma, how to get free of the karmic cycle?

Western religion doesn't even accept the idea of karma, because then it puts the responsibility on themselves, instead of being able to blame God or some outside force.

The question then is- how to free ourselves from our past karma and avoid any future cycles of karma?
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Well, talking about Christianity in the U.S. and other Western societies, then yeah, they are quite absurd and corrupt usually. They just make things up and take this culture and impose it on their "religion." So in the case of them, then, yes, f**k them. They are worried about believing the right things while running around being completely immoral. If I had a dollar for every slut and bitch who claimed to be a Christian, well, I'd have a decent chunk of change.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby sirius » Tue May 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Ghost wrote:Well, talking about Christianity in the U.S. and other Western societies, then yeah, they are quite absurd and corrupt usually. They just make things up and take this culture and impose it on their "religion." So in the case of them, then, yes, f**k them. They are worried about believing the right things while running around being completely immoral. If I had a dollar for every slut and bitch who claimed to be a Christian, well, I'd have a decent chunk of change.

Women are not capable of morality, integrity, honor, or character. Religion demands those traits. Therefore, for women to claim to be religious is a joke.

The real reason you see so many women joining churches nowadays is because they are looking for beta-male husbands, and let's face it. Most secular men are not stupid enough to get married anymore. The only men dumb enough to still get married are those men who have been brainwashed by some ideology that "getting married and living morally is the right thing to do", which is what most religions teach.

Religion itself is misandric. It brainwashes men into believing that getting married and supporting women is the noble and right thing to do, and that "God" will be pleased with them.

With that said, I am a firm believer in individual spirituality, separate from any organized religion. I just want to make it clear that I am not an atheist. I do believe in a metaphysical or spiritual side to life. But organized religion like Christianity is the killer of real spirituality. Religion promotes dogma and blind beliefs. Spirituality is the opposite- it is based on personal realization and revelation of spiritual truths. Actually, organized religion is the cause of the majority of atheism today. People look at the hypocrisy of religion and become atheists, instead of just rejecting the bogus religions and following their own heart and trying to seek enlightenment on their own terms and understanding.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Tue May 14, 2013 10:52 pm

We need manlier churches that teach men to keep women in line. That make sure their daughters stay virgins. Like any institution, the church abuses its power from time to time. I don't think religion is exploitation though. It's just a way to explain hard intellectual concepts to the ignorant masses. It speaks to their level of understanding. Some of the more intelligent can do without religion, but recommending it for all is a horrible idea. I'm not convinced most people can act morally and responsibly without religion. In any case religion exists because humans aren't purely rational. In our attempts at rational, abstract thought the best we can do is to use metaphors. This is where God comes in. Some people have more capability for abstract thought and can have functional lives without religion, but they are a minority. No one is truly an atheist in this sense; only artificial intelligence could operate in pure reason/abstraction.

A man without higher purpose is nothing but a walking anus:

www.therightstuff.biz/2013/05/12/alpha- ... e-the-west

I wish Mithra was still around. Roman soldiers used to practice it. Only men could join and their temples were in caves. They worshiped Mithra the sun god by slaughtering a bull and baptizing themselves in its blood.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby sirius » Tue May 14, 2013 11:32 pm

abcdavid01 wrote:We need manlier churches that teach men to keep women in line. That make sure their daughters stay virgins. Like any institution, the church abuses its power from time to time. I don't think religion is exploitation though. It's just a way to explain hard intellectual concepts to the ignorant masses. It speaks to their level of understanding. Some of the more intelligent can do without religion, but recommending it for all is a horrible idea. I'm not convinced most people can act morally and responsibly without religion. In any case religion exists because humans aren't purely rational. In our attempts at rational, abstract thought the best we can do is to use metaphors. This is where God comes in. Some people have more capability for abstract thought and can have functional lives without religion, but they are a minority. No one is truly an atheist in this sense; only artificial intelligence could operate in pure reason/abstraction.

I wish Mithra was still around. Roman soldiers used to practice it. Only men could join and their temples were in caves. They worshiped Mithra the sun god by slaughtering a bull and baptizing themselves in its blood.

Are you a social conservative? You believe that by "going back to the old ways", all the problems of the modern society can be fixed? No thanks. The traditional society was ALSO very misandric because it expected men to sacrifice themselves for the common good, for society. f**k that shit.

Embrace the technological revolution, which will truly FREE MEN and men will no longer have to be slaves to society, slaves to women, slaves to the government.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby clowny » Wed May 15, 2013 1:10 am

sirius wrote:Women are not capable of morality, integrity, honor, or character. Religion demands those traits. Therefore, for women to claim to be religious is a joke.

I'm not sure. I once knew a woman who appeared to be capable of these traits (she was from Laos and immigrated to Australia as a refugee during the vietnam war). I lived with her for about 9 months and I honestly couldn't fault her. Just an incredible woman...she's the one who made me realise that "good women" can and do exist. The problem is that she was more than twice my age, which pains me to this day. I mean...if she had been around the same age as me, we could have had a great life together.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 1:20 am

clowny wrote:
sirius wrote:Women are not capable of morality, integrity, honor, or character. Religion demands those traits. Therefore, for women to claim to be religious is a joke.

I'm not sure. I once knew a woman who appeared to be capable of these traits (she was from Laos and immigrated to Australia as a refugee during the vietnam war). I lived with her for about 9 months and I honestly couldn't fault her. Just an incredible woman...she's the one who made me realise that "good women" can and do exist. The problem is that she was more than twice my age, which pains me to this day. I mean...if she had been around the same age as me, we could have had a great life together.

She's from a 3rd world country and wasn't polluted by feminism and western culture.

But 90 percent of foreign women who move to a modern western country get polluted.

So, scratch that one off as an option.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby clowny » Wed May 15, 2013 1:30 am

sirius wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:We need manlier churches that teach men to keep women in line. That make sure their daughters stay virgins. Like any institution, the church abuses its power from time to time. I don't think religion is exploitation though. It's just a way to explain hard intellectual concepts to the ignorant masses. It speaks to their level of understanding. Some of the more intelligent can do without religion, but recommending it for all is a horrible idea. I'm not convinced most people can act morally and responsibly without religion. In any case religion exists because humans aren't purely rational. In our attempts at rational, abstract thought the best we can do is to use metaphors. This is where God comes in. Some people have more capability for abstract thought and can have functional lives without religion, but they are a minority. No one is truly an atheist in this sense; only artificial intelligence could operate in pure reason/abstraction.

Are you a social conservative? You believe that by "going back to the old ways", all the problems of the modern society can be fixed? No thanks. The traditional society was ALSO very misandric because it expected men to sacrifice themselves for the common good, for society. f**k that shit.

Embrace the technological revolution, which will truly FREE MEN and men will no longer have to be slaves to society, slaves to women, slaves to the government.

You sound pretty short-sighted to me. You seem to think this virtual reality technology is going to be the saviour for western men and the answer to all our problems. It may well cause more problems than it solves, just like television. You don't know how much this technology is going to cost in the early days and how affordable it will be for the average working class person. Also, this kind of technology might just give the elites an even more effective tool for mind control and social programming of the masses. People that spend a lot of time with their minds engaged in this virtual reality world, may end up becoming socially inept recluses who are not equipped to deal with real life (think of an even more extreme version of the social problems caused by current technologies such as television/video games/internet/iphones). I can imagine that this kind of technology would only exacerbate the social problems in Japan with regard to herbivore men and hikikomori.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 am

Where's Grunt to call out the newfa.ggotry on this thread? This is DepressingAtHome.com??
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby abcdavid01 » Wed May 15, 2013 1:40 am

Yeah, isn't the whole idea of the Manosphere inspired by The Matrix? That's why they talk about taking the Red Pill. How will creating The Matrix, literally, solve our problems? Too much of society is masturbation already.
中国人万岁! 中国美女万岁!
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 1:43 am

clowny wrote:
sirius wrote:

You sound pretty short-sighted to me. You seem to think this virtual reality technology is going to be the saviour for western men and the answer to all our problems. It may well cause more problems than it solves, just like television. You don't know how much this technology is going to cost in the early days and how affordable it will be for the average working class person. Also, this kind of technology might just give the elites an even more effective tool for mind control and social programming of the masses. People that spend a lot of time with their minds engaged in this virtual reality world, may end up becoming socially inept recluses who are not equipped to deal with real life (think of an even more extreme version of the social problems caused by current technologies such as television/video games/internet/iphones). I can imagine that this kind of technology would only exacerbate the social problems in Japan with regard to herbivore men and hikikomori.

What's wrong with being an "herbivore" man? What's wrong with being an MGTOW?

Sorry, but I do not see the problem.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 1:44 am

abcdavid01 wrote:Yeah, isn't the whole idea of the Manosphere inspired by The Matrix? That's why they talk about taking the Red Pill. How will creating The Matrix, literally, solve our problems? Too much of society is masturbation already.

Once again, I ask the question- why is men giving up on women a bad thing?

sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby clowny » Wed May 15, 2013 1:47 am

sirius wrote:
clowny wrote:
sirius wrote:

I just told you the problem...read my last post again. Maybe this virtual reality stuff will be good for you, because you seem to already be living in a fantasy world, so it wont make much difference to you.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby sirius » Wed May 15, 2013 1:57 am

clowny wrote:
sirius wrote:
clowny wrote:
sirius wrote:

I just told you the problem...read my last post again. Maybe this virtual reality stuff will be good for you, because you seem to already be living in a fantasy world, so it wont make much difference to you.

With all due respect, I think you are being the one who is short-sighted. You are only focusing on the negatives, without even imaging the positive possibilities that this technology will bring.

You did not raise any real problem points in your post, which was why I simply said "What is the problem?"

I thought the guys on this forum were open-minded and intelligent, but it seems that the majority of you fall into the "social conservative" category. You guys really don't want change, you want things to go back to how they were in the "old days", mistakening thinking that will fix everything.

Either way, you cannot oppose technological advancement. You guys can either get on board, or be left behind. Your choice.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 am

sirius wrote:
Ghost wrote:Well, talking about Christianity in the U.S. and other Western societies, then yeah, they are quite absurd and corrupt usually. They just make things up and take this culture and impose it on their "religion." So in the case of them, then, yes, f**k them. They are worried about believing the right things while running around being completely immoral. If I had a dollar for every slut and bitch who claimed to be a Christian, well, I'd have a decent chunk of change.

Women are not capable of morality, integrity, honor, or character. Religion demands those traits. Therefore, for women to claim to be religious is a joke.

The real reason you see so many women joining churches nowadays is because they are looking for beta-male husbands, and let's face it. Most secular men are not stupid enough to get married anymore. The only men dumb enough to still get married are those men who have been brainwashed by some ideology that "getting married and living morally is the right thing to do", which is what most religions teach.

Religion itself is misandric. It brainwashes men into believing that getting married and supporting women is the noble and right thing to do, and that "God" will be pleased with them.

With that said, I am a firm believer in individual spirituality, separate from any organized religion. I just want to make it clear that I am not an atheist. I do believe in a metaphysical or spiritual side to life. But organized religion like Christianity is the killer of real spirituality. Religion promotes dogma and blind beliefs. Spirituality is the opposite- it is based on personal realization and revelation of spiritual truths. Actually, organized religion is the cause of the majority of atheism today. People look at the hypocrisy of religion and become atheists, instead of just rejecting the bogus religions and following their own heart and trying to seek enlightenment on their own terms and understanding.

The world just keeps com'in at you, Here is the worst part about religion or the bible shall we say. The creator God of the bible is mother, she is the holy spirit of the holy trinity. They are blaming the men for everything in the bible and calling man a fool under his breath.

They " The Author's " are saying we do not take the time to make her bare good fruit so this is why the world looks like this, the fruit not to eat freely of in Genesis is FUC KING.

The reason my signature says " Time to Hide " is because it is time to hide. Life is still good but you have got to lay low these day's.

I have researched it and I would say with confidence this world is a write off when we get done with it, people have no idea what this mass extinction means coming down on us.

The guy's on this site who just get laid and hang out got it right, be smart and do not bring anybody here into this world.

He and She made a great beauty of life to enjoy here, they finally meet and fu ck the whole gig up from bringing unwanted children here because the animal in the man cannot control itself.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions