Job Opportunities at Sinful Robot

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Job Opportunities at Sinful Robot

Post by sirius »

I think this deserves a thread all of it's own.

Sinful Robot, the company which is developing the first virtual reality sex program, is currently hiring.

http://www.sinfulrobot.com/careers.html

They are looking for the following positions:
3D Environment Artist
Senior 3D Environment Artist
3D Character Artist
Senior 3D Character Artist
Character Animator
Senior Character Animator
3D Programmer
Senior 3D Programmer

Here's your chance, guys, to do something which will make a difference in the world. The sooner VR sex can be created and released to the public, the sooner men can be freed from the tyranny of real life human women.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

For some of the guys here, who've left school and aren't on that whole pre-heath care type of track, if you're not already corporate bound, this isn't a bad idea in terms of both, getting into a tech career and second, helping out in liberating men.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
sirius
Freshman Poster

Post by sirius »

S_Parc wrote:For some of the guys here, who've left school and aren't on that whole pre-heath care type of track, if you're not already corporate bound, this isn't a bad idea in terms of both, getting into a tech career and second, helping out in liberating men.
Exactly. Here's your chance to get a job, make money, AND do something to help men, all at the same time. It's a win-win.

I'm pretty sure it's a 100 percent male work environment, too. I doubt any women would want to work on such a project, since this project will be the thing which takes away the power of real human women and gives that power to men. The power to choose.