Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Anti-feminist group on Skype

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Anti-feminist group on Skype

Postby MJay1978 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:08 am

If anyone wants to join an anti-feminist group on Skype, I know of two screen names you can contact for more details. Me and a close friend are in this group as of now. If you want more info, these are the screen names you can contact on Skype for more details.

Skype Screen names:
*antifemchat
*femhater

If you want more contacts and the chat groups, antifemchat is the one you want to talk to. I'm already in the group.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm







Re: Anti-feminist group on Skype

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:45 am

MJay1978 wrote:If anyone wants to join an anti-feminist group on Skype, I know of two screen names you can contact for more details. Me and a close friend are in this group as of now. If you want more info, these are the screen names you can contact on Skype for more details.

Skype Screen names:
*antifemchat
*femhater

If you want more contacts and the chat groups, antifemchat is the one you want to talk to. I'm already in the group.


Making it easier for the NSA, FBI, and others to track your conversations? Are you okay with that? You know they have a backdoor in there.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Anti-feminist group on Skype

Postby MJay1978 » Sat May 18, 2013 12:46 pm

kai1275 wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:If anyone wants to join an anti-feminist group on Skype, I know of two screen names you can contact for more details. Me and a close friend are in this group as of now. If you want more info, these are the screen names you can contact on Skype for more details.

Skype Screen names:
*antifemchat
*femhater

If you want more contacts and the chat groups, antifemchat is the one you want to talk to. I'm already in the group.


Making it easier for the NSA, FBI, and others to track your conversations? Are you okay with that? You know they have a backdoor in there.


Lol! I don't care about them. ...?? What can they possibly do just because men choose to be anti-feminists? ...Nothing! If they even tried to do anything, then they would be in violation of the first amendment, which would be considered unconstitutional. These organizations can't force us to agree, accept, or even go with feminism. I myself as a man strongly oppose feminism as much as I'm not afraid to speak out on my opinions as far as feminism and feminized women. So far I'm already making YouTube videos, which most of the subjects oppose feminism. As of now, I'm planning to lay all of the cards on the table and put everything on the line to speak out against feminism with YouTube videos, blogs, and even pod casts and I got the tools to do it! I'm very comfortable with who I am and I'm not afraid to speak my mind no matter who or what human chooses to oppose me. By all means I'm not backing out on this movement this time. I'm making a direct attack against feminism head-on! :D
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Postby mik3ca » Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:41 am

Are there more screen names you can offer? Those don't work for me.

And I'm also looking for dating sites that promote anti-feminism
mik3ca
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:06 pm

Re: Anti-feminist group on Skype

Postby Cornfed » Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:05 am

MJay1978 wrote: Lol! I don't care about them. ...?? What can they possibly do just because men choose to be anti-feminists? ...Nothing! If they even tried to do anything, then they would be in violation of the first amendment, which would be considered unconstitutional. These organizations can't force us to agree, accept, or even go with feminism.

Good on you for speaking against feminism, but do you realize how stupid this sounds?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4654
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eric and 5 guests