Anti-feminist group on Skype

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Anti-feminist group on Skype

Post by MJay1978 »

If anyone wants to join an anti-feminist group on Skype, I know of two screen names you can contact for more details. Me and a close friend are in this group as of now. If you want more info, these are the screen names you can contact on Skype for more details.

Skype Screen names:
*antifemchat
*femhater

If you want more contacts and the chat groups, antifemchat is the one you want to talk to. I'm already in the group.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Anti-feminist group on Skype

Post by kai1275 »

MJay1978 wrote:If anyone wants to join an anti-feminist group on Skype, I know of two screen names you can contact for more details. Me and a close friend are in this group as of now. If you want more info, these are the screen names you can contact on Skype for more details.

Skype Screen names:
*antifemchat
*femhater

If you want more contacts and the chat groups, antifemchat is the one you want to talk to. I'm already in the group.
Making it easier for the NSA, FBI, and others to track your conversations? Are you okay with that? You know they have a backdoor in there.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

Post by MJay1978 »

kai1275 wrote:
MJay1978 wrote:If anyone wants to join an anti-feminist group on Skype, I know of two screen names you can contact for more details. Me and a close friend are in this group as of now. If you want more info, these are the screen names you can contact on Skype for more details.

Skype Screen names:
*antifemchat
*femhater

Making it easier for the NSA, FBI, and others to track your conversations? Are you okay with that? You know they have a backdoor in there.
Lol! I don't care about them. ...?? What can they possibly do just because men choose to be anti-feminists? ...Nothing! If they even tried to do anything, then they would be in violation of the first amendment, which would be considered unconstitutional. These organizations can't force us to agree, accept, or even go with feminism. I myself as a man strongly oppose feminism as much as I'm not afraid to speak out on my opinions as far as feminism and feminized women. So far I'm already making YouTube videos, which most of the subjects oppose feminism. As of now, I'm planning to lay all of the cards on the table and put everything on the line to speak out against feminism with YouTube videos, blogs, and even pod casts and I got the tools to do it! I'm very comfortable with who I am and I'm not afraid to speak my mind no matter who or what human chooses to oppose me. By all means I'm not backing out on this movement this time. I'm making a direct attack against feminism head-on! :D
mik3ca
Freshman Poster

Post by mik3ca »

Are there more screen names you can offer? Those don't work for me.

And I'm also looking for dating sites that promote anti-feminism
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MJay1978 wrote: Lol! I don't care about them. ...?? What can they possibly do just because men choose to be anti-feminists? ...Nothing! If they even tried to do anything, then they would be in violation of the first amendment, which would be considered unconstitutional. These organizations can't force us to agree, accept, or even go with feminism.
Good on you for speaking against feminism, but do you realize how stupid this sounds?