I know where to find good women!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

I know where to find good women!

Post by Johnny1975 »

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

If you like playing with fire, sure go ahead and find some nice southern belle that went to one of these. I'm avoiding AW at all costs.

My mom went to one in Louisiana as a young woman, and you could easily tell by watching her, but I doubt there are many of these schools left these days.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

No there's not. It's a shame. But I wonder if there's an equivalent.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Fellas, Scarlett O'Hara was a b*tch & second, get out of this Jane Austen movie.

We're in the 21st century, that stuff ended a long time ago for the regular American gentleman.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Just because a woman is "polished" does not mean she is good.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Just because a woman is "polished" does not mean she is good.
Yeah, I immediately thought about the "fake" nice Southern blonde women I sometimes run into that are very polished. They will also stab you in the back if they could too.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Wouldn't such females be snooty bitches expecting to be showered with riches for nothing in return other than seeming "refined", that only rich tossers could afford?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Cornfed wrote:Wouldn't such females be snooty bitches expecting to be showered with riches for nothing in return other than seeming "refined", that only rich tossers could afford?
Yes and no. Used to be, they are snooty high class, but still great women. Nowadays? I have no idea....
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

You can meet a Portuguese girl who was raised in a Catholic boarding school. I have no idea how you'd do it, but I've heard they do exist.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Now see THIS is a THREAD!

Post by Jester »

Adama wrote:You can meet a Portuguese girl who was raised in a Catholic boarding school. I have no idea how you'd do it, but I've heard they do exist.

Need a wingman? I'm your huckleberry!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: I know where to find good women!

Post by Teal Lantern »

Johnny1975 wrote:Finishing schools.

http://www.elegantwoman.org/finishing-school.html
If you polish a turd, then pick it up by the "clean" end, does it still stink? :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Ya you can't polish a turd and call it gold. Girls must be raised properly from the beginning and they won't need finishing school. Conservative concepts of womanhood and a classical European education sounds nice but considering how everything in America has been corrupted I bet what they are taught in those schools is a Trojan horse. It has to be. I doubt they teach them how to be useful, how to deliver a baby, how to sew, how to treat a man, etc. Instead it probably results in them becoming even more useless by making them think highly of themselves, so they will refuse average jobs with reasonable salaries as demeaning and will expect to marry a man born into money. I don't see how American women would put up with any real training without threatening to sue and then running away. It's probably centered around appearance (how to cover up the fact that you are an undignified whore) and the feminist version of chivalry (how to get what you want from men). Well guess what, most men don't have estates and trust funds and these modern whores are ineligible for chivalry because they have no admirable qualities.

I've seen women immigrate here and within a short space of time they transform and begin to walk around like stuck-up celebrities with expensive purses and over-sized sunglasses. Is that refinement? In America it is. Do you see any classy ladies walking around?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Now see THIS is a THREAD!

Post by Adama »

Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:You can meet a Portuguese girl who was raised in a Catholic boarding school. I have no idea how you'd do it, but I've heard they do exist.

Need a wingman? I'm your huckleberry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkm1i2o6Ri8
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Lol, they're the worst places to find a lady!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

lol.... finishing school = more american skanks, but this type they're even more bitchy and high maintenance because they're "refined" and they have a diploma from a finishing school to prove it!!!!
WAKE UP BETAS.... AW SUCK!!!
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help