Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Postby The Professor » Sat May 18, 2013 6:06 am

Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #4: Women all around the world only care about looks and money.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.
Last edited by The Professor on Sat May 18, 2013 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm







Postby Cornfed » Sat May 18, 2013 6:42 am

Well of course about 95% of that is bullshit for reasons that have already been gone into. Is there any new stuff you want to bring up?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Postby odbo » Sat May 18, 2013 10:16 am

#1. women don't like losers

Image
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Winston » Sat May 18, 2013 10:43 am

Those aren't red pills. They are mostly BS by shallow narrow guys with no people skills, no real life experiences, and no ability to connect with women. There is no such thing as "all". Everything depends on individuals and many factors.

The one thing the stupid list FAILS to take into account is that most couples usually have some sort of CONNECTION that makes them feel comfortable with each other. Chemistry is intangible and personal. Relationships that are only about money or looks do not last long and are not happy either. Whoever thinks it's all about looks and money is a shallow dweeb with no real life experience, the kind of guy who just talks and bullshits and never goes out there and does anything. I've met such types. They are all talk and all bull and no action. No wisdom or people skills either. Totally delusional.

Another thing the list got wrong is that most guys are unattractive to some women and attractive to others. Also, women aren't as fixated on looks as much as men. Especially foreign women. The fallacy you make is that you assume that women are viewing men the same way that men view women. They don't. If you got to know some women, you'd know that.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23574
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby Andrewww » Sat May 18, 2013 10:49 am

If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.
Andrewww
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:51 am

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Postby Bane » Sat May 18, 2013 11:26 am

The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #4: Women all around the world only care about looks and money.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.



Agreeing with the crowd here. Almost all BS, that's what happens when you think in black and white, absolutist terms. Of course, this is only for today. I fear that many of his "red pills" might actually come to pass 20-25 years down the line, if homogenization of world culture towards American ideals continues unabated.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby The Professor » Sat May 18, 2013 12:33 pm

Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.


Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.
The Professor
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:52 pm

Postby Adama » Sat May 18, 2013 3:38 pm

I definitely agree with points 2 and 3 but none of the rest.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Adama » Sat May 18, 2013 3:42 pm

The Professor wrote:
Andrewww wrote:If the op actually stepped outside his basement and got a passport he'd probably wake up some day. Otherwise, ignorance is bliss my friend.


Not only do I own a passport but I am currently living in China, and I've been here for a year. Had you read my other posts you would know that, but I guess it's easier for you to dismiss me as some basement dweller than to actually address the reality that I am presenting.


I remember the thread but not the points. There was another member who had terrible luck in China, and that was Globetrotter, aka Ph_visitor, aka LeeRaconteur.

I used to correspond with a guy on another, unrelated forum who claimed he was pulling all kinds of poon over there in China. As in he had no problems finding GFs, from former Chinese students to female English teachers.


BTW, I would think an unattractive man could do very well in the Philippines, only cause I havent seen too many gorgeous Filipina women in my life.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby clowny » Sun May 19, 2013 1:15 am

Adama wrote:I definitely agree with points 2 and 3 but none of the rest.


Even point 2 is BS.

"No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women."

If we're talking about women who are obese or hideously ugly, then NO, they don't have plenty of romantic prospects. Most guys simply couldn't bring themselves to touch them and would be too ashamed to be seen in public with them. Her only romantic prospects are guys who match her in terms of obesity or ugliness (or maybe even desperate guys would f**k her if they were heavily intoxicated, but that doesn't count as a "romantic prospect" because such a guy would want nothing more to do with her). The point is, they don't have plenty of romantic prospects, because they're only dateable to a small pool of guys who are themselves desperate for female companionship and have absolutely zero standards or self-respect.

All his other points are so delusional that there's really no point even trying to debunk them, because I'm sure you can do that on your own.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Postby Maverick » Sun May 19, 2013 1:31 am

The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #4: Women all around the world only care about looks and money.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.


Well, even in America, #4, #5, #6, and #8 are wrong.

#1 is probably wrong, based on what the research I've done into particular countries.

I don't think misandry (#7) is as bad as some guys make it seem, even in America.

I don't have experience with #10 and #11, but it just screams of "over-generalization" and is unlikely to be true.

Based on my experiences with women even in America, #3 is wrong. Women are far more likely to dip down on looks than men, in my experience. It does go both ways, but it is by no means the rule. I do agree that even ugly women have options though (#2)....although I have no experience with women in foreign countries on that matter.

So it seems that I agree with you almost totally on #2, but nothing else.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Postby clowny » Sun May 19, 2013 1:59 am

Maverick wrote:So it seems that I agree with you almost totally on #2, but nothing else.


Holy shit. #2 is the biggest load of BS on the whole list, that's why I bothered to address it.

Do you think that unattractive women, for example women that are middle-aged, obese, with short hair, wrinkles, and cellulite (such women are plentiful in western countries) have "plenty of romantic prospects?" Such women are viewed as a non-sexual entity, as most guys couldn't even envisage having sex with them or being turned on by them. You are almost as delusional as The Professor. I'm not saying that they have ZERO prospects - they might even be able to find a boyfriend, but their options are limited to guys who are themselves overweight, ugly or have some kind of deformity.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Postby Ghost » Sun May 19, 2013 2:24 am

The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.


It's debatable at the least. If we're talking about women dominating in the absence of a feminist totalitarian state, then women may want to but that doesn't mean they can actually do this. I have no doubt, though, that wives of leaders around the world and throughout history have influenced things a lot behind closed doors.

Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.


Everywhere is a big place. It's true in the West, where even attractive guys have to sometimes bottom-feed for women, but say in the third world? I don't see how they could have "plenty" of prospects. Maybe a few or some, but not a lot.

Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.


I think the last thing I said applies here also. Hot women can easily marry for money and status. Outside of them, I don't see it though. Maybe a few odd exceptions.

Red pill #4: Women all around the world only care about looks and money.


AKA hypergamy. All women have these same instincts. It's up to men to create good cultures and guide and control women so that they don't turn shallow and give in to their hypergamy.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.


I hate the thought, but I don't know if any woman is capable of loving an ugly man. I am not attractive myself nor am I rich, so I'm uncertain about my romantic future abroad.

Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.


Agreed. I think men love women for who and what they are. Women love men for what they have - be it money, looks, status, etc.

Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.


Time will tell. But I definitely disagree with the technotopians that tech will save us or that men will rise up and put an end to misandry. I think it is much more likely that feminism will help governments collapse, thus opening up a potential for men to seize things again. This empire will collapse and feminism with it. That much will happen.

Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.


Guess I'm f***ed then. I'm not attractive either, and I am going to China soon. I remember from some of your other posts that you are in China. Wish I could learn more. It is disconcerting. And there could be some other reason you have trouble over there.

Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.


Well, if things do go badly for me in China, I might try to make a break for the Philippines from there. If things don't work there...then either return home defeated or end it right there. I don't like to insult or berate people for being negative. Your case interests me a lot though, since I am not attractive and am heading to China soon. You are judging your problem to be looks, but no one here (presumably) knows what you look like. And there could be some other reason(s) for your troubles. I'm not saying you're wrong, but i doubt every other reasonable possibility has been exhausted yet.

Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.


I wouldn't know.

Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.


.....if this is true...if they don't bring them to a western country, then there is a better chance that their girlfriends or wives do love them and aren't just using them.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Postby C.J. » Sun May 19, 2013 3:13 am

The Professor wrote:Red pill #1: Women are the ones that hold all of the power in most relationships all around the world.

Very true. If women really didn't have all the power in the relationship, then why are men giving it all up then? Most men would waste their precious energies on a woman, no matter who she is. Difference bewteen western and foreign women, is that foreign women know how to coax it out of their eager western lovers. They have different ways of doing it. Just because a women has the upper hand, doesn't mean she will abuse it.

The Professor wrote:Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

The game is rigged worse in western countries, which give that illusion. However, ANY woman will have at least 5 men lusting after her in her lifetime, if not at the SAME time. Which is why I don't listen to any chick that claims to only be talking to one person.

The Professor wrote:Red pill #3: No matter what country you are in, unattractive women are able to date and marry men who are both more attractive than themselves and who are willing to financially support them.

Red pill #4: Women all around the world only care about looks and money.

Red pill #5: The vast majority of unattractive men with women and older men with younger girlfriends or wives are being used for money. Their wives are girlfriends are not remotely attracted to them no do they love them. This is especially true in countries like The Philippines. In most cases these men are being cheated on.

This is true in a LOT of cases. I know a couple of women who stay with their man simply because of their money. But here's the thing: they at the very least, believe in giving them equal exchange. So the relationship works out - the old fart gets laid and the woman gets financial support. Who cares if they're both selfish? None of my damn business. :D

The Professor wrote:Red pill #6: Men are much more interested in women than women are interested in men.

DUH. Men have uncontrollable hormornal desires. They waste all their energies on women. A man who listens to the beat of his own drummer will be a superman indeed.

The Professor wrote:Red pill #7: There will never be any "revolution" that will stop misandry. Misandry and reverse discrimination is not going anywhere, if anything it will increase for the foreseeable future.

Yeah, because westerners will never take back their country from the jews, much less save their "sexual paradises". Westerners are the most worthless humans on the planet.

The Professor wrote:Red pill #8: If you are below average looking you will never ever be loved by a woman, not even other below average looking women, no matter what country you go to. The best you can hope for is to find a woman who will treat you like an ATM machine and reluctantly have sex with you just enough to keep you around as a work horse. She will also probably cheat on you.

This is true for me unfortunately. :( I messaged an ugly, chunky filipina woman and she NEVER hit me back. And I looked better than her! :lol:

The Professor wrote:Red pill #9: If you are physically unattractive in your home country you will be physically unattractive everywhere. An ugly white guy doesn't suddenly become attractive in Asia or anywhere else. He will not be seen as "exotic", just ugly and weird looking. In fact, he will likely be even more repulsive looking to the local women if not downright scary looking to them due to being ugly on top of having facial features that are alien to them.

It's unfortunate that people like me, people who may have centuries ago been a valuable commodity, will most likely never find love at all in this new age of retardia. :(

The Professor wrote:Red pill #10: Most unattractive male expats are, for the most part, completely unaware of how unattractive they are to local women even when the evidence is staring them in the face.

I'm starting to think if you're a worthless westerner, you'll get laid by tons of foreign women. I haven't seen or heard of a nigga on here with above average skills, much less being a master in their field of study.

The Professor wrote:Red pill #11: Most men being used for money by women, foreign or otherwise, keep telling themselves their wife or girlfriend loves them, completely ignoring the writing on the wall that suggests otherwise. This includes many members of this forum. I suppose you can't blame them though, the blue pill goes down so much easier and it doesn't leave the nasty aftertaste the red pills do.

Like I said earlier, it doesn't matter as long as the relatiosnship works. Back in the old days, marriage and relationships had a purpose. Both parties had something to give, which is what made people attractive to each other, and looks mattered much less.
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1024
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Re: Some red pills that happierabroad can't seem to swallow

Postby clowny » Sun May 19, 2013 3:27 am

C.J. wrote:
The Professor wrote:Red pill #2: No matter what country you are in, women have plenty of romantic prospects, including unattractive women.

The game is rigged worse in western countries, which give that illusion. However, ANY woman will have at least 5 men lusting after her in her lifetime, if not at the SAME time. Which is why I don't listen to any chick that claims to only be talking to one person.


LMAO. It's incredible how delusional you people are.

I'm sure women like this have guys lusting after them all over the place.

Image
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests