I have a question about European Women and Culture

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

I have a question about European Women and Culture

Post by PrinceAuron »

I am 24 year old Male, I will be 25 in a matter of a few months. I currently live in the US and I am working for a web-hosting company called "Global Domains International" because I want to make some money so I can leave this country
and travel overseas. I don't like the direction that America is going and I want to get out of here.
I don't like the american people here because they act like complete jackasses and the people are
very anti-social and cliquish so I wanna get outa here. I am a believer of Jesus Christ, and
I believe in the gospel (I'm not a Catholic, Baptist, or a protestant).

I have a general question about European culture and the women there. I have a question for those who haved traveled and been overseas. so I am very new to these forums and don't keep up with the forums often.

I have a personal preference towards Caucasian girls and I am of Persian/Iranian descent.
I found myself being attracted to Russian, Ukrainian, and Romanian women. I have became
inspired to date them, During the same time I found out about happierabroad around 2007,
my dad was dating this woman who a mixed woman is 1/3 Romanian, 1/3 Moldovan, 1/3 Ukrainian and they
have been dating for 3 years and they got married since October of 2010.
they have been married for almost 3 years. my dad is 56 going on 57 years of age and he is 11 years
older then his wife. I started realizing the behavior of american women and how bad they were. I looked back
in my past and realized that I was treated badly by these american girls, I don't like their attitudes. I got turned
down by alot of american girls. I personally would rather not date American women or British women.
I love Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian women, I love that uniqueness of them, the nice foreign accent, the natural beauty, etc... I admire the beauty of these females

I am not attracted to my own ethnicity/race of women because I don't want to be reminded of
my own mother, sister, aunts, and family members. I am not racist or a self hater.
I don't want an image of my own mother or relatives popping in my head when I am dating a female.
I want to date a female of my preference who won't leave my side, who is god fearing, who
will accept me for who I am, accept that I am not perfect and I have character defects because
no human being on this planet is normal, who will love me like a mother
love's her own children, someone I can talk to and spend more time with. someone
who will not dictate me how to live my life or boss me around.
I want a female who is classy and who has a good personality.
I want a Christian Female, not someone who doesn't believe in god. someone who will not be unfaithful,
cheat on me or be overly-promiscuous. someone who is healthy. someone who will love me for who I am and not lust.

what is there to expect when I do go to these eastern European country's?

I've had a few people me that Russians are racist against Non-Caucasian's, I know and understand
that racism and discrimination exists in every culture globally.

do you know if some people from eastern European countrys discriminate against people of my ethnicity?
I know my dad is married with a half Romanian lady, so I dont see why I could not get a Russian lady.
my dads friend Mohammed who is his age is married with someone who is Russian in their mid 20's.

I want to date a girl from Russia, Ukraine and Romania. will I have any problems?
I dont see why I couldn't.

will any of her family members have any problems with me dating her?

I have been treated badly in the states because I have asperger syndrome
(Mildly Autistic, High functioning), will I have this problem in europe?

I know americans are very direct when It comes to rejection of things.
I hear that people from foreign countrys are a little more indirect about things.

but will the Europeans accept what I have to offer whether if I give them
a christmas gift?

because I know my friend was dating a girl whos father gave his stepmother
a gift, and the next year she gives it back to her step son. she is from poland,
so she accepts the gift and gives it back to her stepson the next year. Its
very sad and coldhearted if you ask me.

will I also face these things as well with my future european date's relatives?

I dont care about being overly popular over there, I want to date some females from
these countrys and be able to do things with them and for her family to accept
who she is with.

will there be alot of "Hit and Miss" relationships and girls who will "Switch Up" over there?
people who date for a little bit and then brake up. I want to find the right girl to marry
over there and for her to never leave my side. I don't want them to get bored of me too quick.

these are some facts about me:
I am kind, friendly, down to earth, very laid back, open-minded, more serious,
I am very straight forward and more direct, and I am easy to talk to. I am usually
more talkative with my friends and a little more shy around people who I may not
all that well. I am a very passionate person. I am someone does not like drama and being in certain
situations that are confrontational. I am someone who has a kind heart.

I have seen people making blogs on youtube about their testimoneas about dating overseas like in the Ukraine, Russia,
Romania, Philippines, and some parts of east asia. so I am not discouraged about going overseas.

I have bought a program that teaches basic conversational Russian and it is a pimsleurs quick and simple
because their is Russian people who may not understand alot of english. some of them will understand english
on either on a beginners level or an intermediate level.

I noticed in this tour, there are the young Ukrainian women in their 20s who are chasing older men over 40 years of
age because they either got money or something. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LANdSbFxguQ

ive explored dating sites seeing what kind of age preferences they prefer. some prefer between 28 to 50 years of age.

I didnt want to date older females because there was times I would get jealous of my
sister being born before I was. I have a personal preference for girls who are younger then me.
I have came to a realization this year, and I have become attracted to girls
from europe who are a little older despite my attraction to girls who are younger then me.
I'd rather not date someone twice or 3 times my age because that is too old for me. I am talking about girls
who are young. I'd rather not be reminded of my own mother or grandmother. uugh!

I would not mind dating a Russian, Ukrainian, or a Romanian girl who is between 2 to 5 years older then I am. born between 1982 and 1986. somewhere between the ages of 27 and 30. Im not looking at women passed 40 because my mom is in her 40s and im not attracted to cougar age women. will they be open to dating someone a little younger then them? will they perceive me to be as immature as an american teenager? I know i am not an immature brat. I sometimes feel like a kid at heart in some areas but i know for a fact that I am smart, kind and mature. I will date girls who are a few years younger then me as well.

I just want to know what there is to expect before I start traveling to different countrys so I can be prepared.
I don't want any degrading comments, drama, arguments or any kind of indirect answers on this forums
please. please be civil and respectful. I am sorry about this being lengthy but I just needed to explain the details so I can get some better ideas

I will appreciate it if you can give me more direct answers and share with me to the best of your knowledge and
provide me with some good sources, thanks.
~PrinceAuron~

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sheer_woman
Freshman Poster

Post by sheer_woman »

I have registered to post reply to your thread :lol:
I am a Russian woman from Nothern Caucasus.
From my observations local Russian girls often don't mind to date guys from N. and Southern Caucasus and Persians too. Of course not all people who are around such couples like that. I saw many times that man's family was hesitant to acknowledge Russian girl as part of a family. And some Russians didn't like it too.
If you want to find E Euro wife you probably should seek in places where locals are used to mix with Iranians, for example. I would say location matters. If you are willing to go to Central parts of Russia - this can be not the best idea, and I doubt that many local girls will be open to you, and local guys won't appreciate your presence either. But if you will search in Southern regions - I believe you can have success with young women there. Especially if your family is open to such possibility and you are Christian.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

these are some facts about me:
I am kind, friendly, down to earth, very laid back, open-minded, more serious, I am very straight forward and more direct, and I am easy to talk to. I am usually more talkative with my friends and a little more shy around some people who I may not know all that well. I am a very passionate person. I am someone does not like drama and being in certain situations that are confrontational. I am someone who has a very kind heart.
~PrinceAuron~
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Young Persian men tend to be quite dashing ... you should aim for Poland or Romainia 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

Renata wrote:Young Persian men tend to be quite dashing ... you should aim for Poland or Romainia 8)
hmm you think so? :) I think I'd pick Romania. :P

GOSH...I LOVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL ROMANIAN FEMALES! Their beauty is so breath taking!

Pictures of girls beautys that I love-
http://data.whicdn.com/images/34601475/ ... _large.jpg

http://beautiful-actresses.blogspot.com ... rencu.html
~PrinceAuron~
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

You should check out Rooshv's website. He's Persian, and makes his living going around from one foreign country to another trying to bed the women. Don't think he's been to Russia yet, but Romania was a recent stop.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

gsjackson wrote:You should check out Rooshv's website. He's Persian, and makes his living going around from one foreign country to another trying to bed the women. Don't think he's been to Russia yet, but Romania was a recent stop.
do you have a website link?
~PrinceAuron~
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

PrinceAuron wrote:
gsjackson wrote:You should check out Rooshv's website. He's Persian, and makes his living going around from one foreign country to another trying to bed the women. Don't think he's been to Russia yet, but Romania was a recent stop.
do you have a website link?
Type in rooshv.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I notice a lot of people on here self-identify as autistic or as having Asperger's. Since I don't have either issue, I'm curious if it's universally recognized or if the condition might be culturally linked. Most of us on here clearly do not fit into the American mentality or culture. We don't like bullies, fake people, stepping on each other to climb the corporate ladder, braggarts, show-offs, etc. All of those are viewed as typical American "values", but are however viewed as disgusting traits of boorish people, elsewhere in the world. In most of the world, humility, quietness, introspection, thinking before you speak, etc. are considered values of good people. In America, those are considered "weaknesses" held by idiots. American culture is upside-down and in opposition to the rest of the world.

For those that are autistic or have Aspergers, I would submit the hypothesis that when living in a foreign culture where people aren't so judgmental and just appreciate you for who you are, you will be viewed as "normal" and not at all unusual. That in itself is a liberating thing. Mental freedom.

For the OP, you have nothing lose by seeking a good woman in Eastern Europe. Persians are the original Aryans, so you're the "white guy" as much as anyone other whitey. If anything, you probably look appealingly exotic to them, based on my experience. The fact that you're a kind-hearted Christian will only work in your favor. Have you considered Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan? There are plenty of Russian women there, and they may even have a touch of Central Asian exotica to them that you may like. The Christians there are Orthodox, which is different from Protestant, so heads-up.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

Think Different wrote:I notice a lot of people on here self-identify as autistic or as having Asperger's. Since I don't have either issue, I'm curious if it's universally recognized or if the condition might be culturally linked. Most of us on here clearly do not fit into the American mentality or culture. We don't like bullies, fake people, stepping on each other to climb the corporate ladder, braggarts, show-offs, etc. All of those are viewed as typical American "values", but are however viewed as disgusting traits of boorish people, elsewhere in the world. In most of the world, humility, quietness, introspection, thinking before you speak, etc. are considered values of good people. In America, those are considered "weaknesses" held by idiots. American culture is upside-down and in opposition to the rest of the world.

For those that are autistic or have Aspergers, I would submit the hypothesis that when living in a foreign culture where people aren't so judgmental and just appreciate you for who you are, you will be viewed as "normal" and not at all unusual. That in itself is a liberating thing. Mental freedom.

For the OP, you have nothing lose by seeking a good woman in Eastern Europe. Persians are the original Aryans, so you're the "white guy" as much as anyone other whitey. If anything, you probably look appealingly exotic to them, based on my experience. The fact that you're a kind-hearted Christian will only work in your favor. Have you considered Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan? There are plenty of Russian women there, and they may even have a touch of Central Asian exotica to them that you may like. The Christians there are Orthodox, which is different from Protestant, so heads-up.

No I haven't thought of Azerbaijan or Kazakhstan, but I will definitely keep those country's in mind and give those country's a try. I know I will not have as many problems in these European country's as I have already have had in "The United Bully Corporate States of Closed-Minded America".
~PrinceAuron~
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Think Different wrote:Most of us on here clearly do not fit into the American mentality or culture. We don't like bullies, fake people, stepping on each other to climb the corporate ladder, braggarts, show-offs, etc. All of those are viewed as typical American "values", but are however viewed as disgusting traits of boorish people, elsewhere in the world. In most of the world, humility, quietness, introspection, thinking before you speak, etc. are considered values of good people. In America, those are considered "weaknesses" held by idiots. American culture is upside-down and in opposition to the rest of the world.
Wow, that is so true about American culture! If you are a quiet, polite and respectful person you are considered a "loser" in America. Women in America love guys who are loud, outgoing and guys who are "party animals." If you are not in any one of those categories, women in the US will want nothing to do with you! :shock:

Thank God most women in the world are not like American women! Women in most countries want guys who are respectful, kind, caring, considerate and humble. In other words, they want a "nice guy." :D

American culture is upside down and "f-ed up." I am sick and tired of all the show offs, jerks, bullies and arrogant people I have to deal with here in the US on a daily basis!

Beam me up Scottie, there is no intelligent life down here! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Think Different wrote:I notice a lot of people on here self-identify as autistic or as having Asperger's. Since I don't have either issue, I'm curious if it's universally recognized or if the condition might be culturally linked. Most of us on here clearly do not fit into the American mentality or culture. We don't like bullies, fake people, stepping on each other to climb the corporate ladder, braggarts, show-offs, etc. All of those are viewed as typical American "values", but are however viewed as disgusting traits of boorish people, elsewhere in the world. In most of the world, humility, quietness, introspection, thinking before you speak, etc. are considered values of good people. In America, those are considered "weaknesses" held by idiots. American culture is upside-down and in opposition to the rest of the world.

jamesbond wrote:
Think Different wrote:Most of us on here clearly do not fit into the American mentality or culture. We don't like bullies, fake people, stepping on each other to climb the corporate ladder, braggarts, show-offs, etc. All of those are viewed as typical American "values", but are however viewed as disgusting traits of boorish people, elsewhere in the world. In most of the world, humility, quietness, introspection, thinking before you speak, etc. are considered values of good people. In America, those are considered "weaknesses" held by idiots. American culture is upside-down and in opposition to the rest of the world.
Wow, that is so true about American culture! If you are a quiet, polite and respectful person you are considered a "loser" in America. Women in America love guys who are loud, outgoing and guys who are "party animals." If you are not in any one of those categories, women in the US will want nothing to do with you! :shock:

Thank God most women in the world are not like American women! Women in most countries want guys who are respectful, kind, caring, considerate and humble. In other words, they want a "nice guy." :D

American culture is upside down and "f-ed up." I am sick and tired of all the show offs, jerks, bullies and arrogant people I have to deal with here in the US on a daily basis!

In the olden days, a guy who is considered to have Aspergers today simply would have been quiet, reserved and possibly shy.

The problem now is that the cultural has turned against most men. Someone is always looking to "bring you down."

In my experience, the same people who are talking shit about you (and almost everyone else) are the same ones putting the label of "Asbergers" on a man. For me, I stay away from certain types of people. The loud obnoxious women in particular. If you dont want to converse with them or even look at them, then you have a diagnosable disorder.

Screw them.

One day they will be divorced, obese, single mothers who are even more embittered than they are now. We will each be married to foreign brides and possibly living overseas, watching the USA burn.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
PrinceAuron
Freshman Poster

Post by PrinceAuron »

to the members who is visiting this forums: I am only asking about what there is to expect when I do visit these Eastern European Country's and what to expect from the people there based on your personal experience and or to the best of your knowledge. I want to know what places I can meet the women there besides all the dance clubs because it does get so loud you cant hear them talking, talking perhaps coffee shops and like museums. do you have any ideas where I can meet the women like the ones I am asking for? because I want to be prepared and to know ahead of time. not at the last minute and then struggle and not know what to do.

I also want to know if any of the Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian women there will be open to a foreigner who is only 2 to 6 years younger then them. the foreign women being born between the years of 1982 to 1986.
~PrinceAuron~
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Post by Rayn »

jamesbond wrote:

Speaking of party animals....I see in the videos a lot of guys (and sometimes girls) doing the "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" yell at the top of their lungs, raising their hands up while in the middle of a thick crowd during a party. Is this stupid attention-garnering try-hard-to-fit-in behavior common among Americans?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

PrinceAuron wrote:to the members who is visiting this forums: I am only asking about what there is to expect when I do visit these Eastern European Country's and what to expect from the people there based on your personal experience and or to the best of your knowledge. I want to know what places I can meet the women there besides all the dance clubs because it does get so loud you cant hear them talking, talking perhaps coffee shops and like museums. do you have any ideas where I can meet the women like the ones I am asking for? because I want to be prepared and to know ahead of time. not at the last minute and then struggle and not know what to do.

I also want to know if any of the Russian, Ukrainian and Romanian women there will be open to a foreigner who is only 2 to 6 years younger then them. the foreign women being born between the years of 1982 to 1986.
I know that you are very mature for your age, but try to find a woman younger than you. I used to think the same and my exwife was a little older than me, but if you want a traditional lifestyle and wife, you can find that with younger women outside the US. They are not as childish as younger women here. The problem with older women is that they eventually will start trying to control you and get out of their place in the relationship. That is any culture and ethnicity. Unless you are 35+, they will overstep their place at some point. Girls younger than you do not do this. In fact it is faster to know if they are like that or not, up front, when they are younger in age. The older they are, the craftier they think they are, they would not fool me much being 29, but you at 24, yeah they would get you on a few things...

Get a woman you can mature with, that you will be at least one step ahead of. She will always look up to and admire you too.

/Just my 2 cents