Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby zacb » Wed May 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Hey, teal. Actually, I would be open to milfs, but not quite sure on the approach. I always worry about some guy beating the shit outta me. But there was a {supposedly} lesbo hitting on me. When it stops rainig I might stop by ;) . Any tips for older chicks? I am thinking the Jazz Fest might be a good place to check ;) . I would have taken up her offer, but at the time, me and my mother lived near her. Otherwise I was rearing to go ;) . On the topic of the message, that ran through my mind, but better safe than sorry. And yeah, I pushed the issue, but Mr. bobo was having a bad day.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan







Re: Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed May 22, 2013 11:20 pm

marklambo wrote:
zacb wrote:God, I just was trying to ask a freggin question via text , albeit aggressively, and now she is going to the police. I kept asking her why she flaked on me, and I kept asking until she said she would call the cops. Prior to that, there was no warning or anything, she just ignored me. I know what I did was rather aggressive, but still, I never threatened her except to continue text her until she would answer. I don't think it will get far, but still, the thought of of this is a bunch of BS.

Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with fire. I just figured I was not being "aggressive enough". I kept asking chicks out, I got one response offline, but even she hasn't really responded after our initial response. This experience and a few others have soured me on women. In between this, my friend's GF being a bitch, and then my Filipino friend deleting her account after I suggested we be friend, I just don't know. I want to believe in the ideal of marriage and all that, but the more I see, the more I see that marriage is perverted to the point that it isn't worth it. Hell, all I wanted from the chicks I was hitting on was a little fling or something. Hell, I would settle for a hoe. I am trying to gain employment so I can travel a bit, but it is hard right now. In closing, I admit that Winston and others are right. But this brings up another interesting question, if a Filipino girls could act like this, in the end, which region is best for traditional women? Poland, Japan, Russia, fricken Iran, or where? I just want a normal wife that won't be a fircken bitch. Thanks.


Well yea it sucks that she flaked on you but to be honest, you should have just forget about her and move on. The way you described the situation, you sounded too desperate and you annoyed the shit out of her. She probably didn't really call the police. She was probably just saying that to get you off her back. It doesn't matter if a girl is from Europe or Asia, etc...you should really tone it down a bit because no girl will like it, regardless of where she's from. If a girl flakes, f**k it, just forget about the bitch and go to the next. There's no reason to fight for an answer as to why she flaked. It's just a complete waste of time and risk, especially if she's a Western c**t. No woman is worth trying to "fight" for or to demand answers for flaking. They're just women....and there's plenty of them around.


If a girl flakes, my rule is ask her once, then if she doesn't reply, move on.

There is a saying here in Thailand, "NEXT."

Think about something, how many women need a man. They all need one. Some need them for money, some need love, and others need cock. But eventually, the need will win out. The trick is to catch them at the right time. If this chick didn't want to respond, go on to the next. There will be a next, that is a certainty. However, you need to be strong enough to remember this and stress less about one woman. Once you stop desiring them, that's when you have the power and they lose much of theirs.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu May 23, 2013 1:39 am

zacb wrote:Hey, teal. Actually, I would be open to milfs, but not quite sure on the approach. I always worry about some guy beating the shit outta me. But there was a {supposedly} lesbo hitting on me. When it stops rainig I might stop by ;) . Any tips for older chicks? I am thinking the Jazz Fest might be a good place to check ;) . I would have taken up her offer, but at the time, me and my mother lived near her. Otherwise I was rearing to go ;) . On the topic of the message, that ran through my mind, but better safe than sorry. And yeah, I pushed the issue, but Mr. bobo was having a bad day.


Just a few to start ...
Let her make the first approach/hello. When they get interested, you're just holding on for dear life, anyway. :lol:

Let most contact be when she calls/texts you. Let your replies (when you bother :wink:) be short.
You've already experienced what happens when you chase.

Keep it fun. If it goes beyond a ONS or short-term "fling", you're going to have to fight your urge to go into leader/provider/protector mode.
Don't get "stuck" with her, guard your swimmers. :shock:

Don't date anyone who lives in your own town. Never ever. Not even for ONS/FWB.
Nope, not even a drink together. No, not even "just" lunch/coffee.
She lives in your town == treat her like she was born with a peen -- or better yet, invisible.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby Maverick » Thu May 23, 2013 2:50 am

zacb wrote:Hey, teal. Actually, I would be open to milfs, but not quite sure on the approach. I always worry about some guy beating the shit outta me. But there was a {supposedly} lesbo hitting on me. When it stops rainig I might stop by ;) . Any tips for older chicks? I am thinking the Jazz Fest might be a good place to check ;) . I would have taken up her offer, but at the time, me and my mother lived near her. Otherwise I was rearing to go ;) . On the topic of the message, that ran through my mind, but better safe than sorry. And yeah, I pushed the issue, but Mr. bobo was having a bad day.


Cougars are easy, man. Find out which bars in your local area have a high turn-out. Then go there. A lot of cougars go out alone and are just looking for a guy to make a move.

I've f***ed cougars in my car literally minutes after meeting them.

These days, being that I'm 26, I lie about my age to appear younger (I usually say I'm 21 lol).
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Postby marklambo » Thu May 23, 2013 5:11 am

Cornfed wrote:
marklambo wrote:Well yea it sucks that she flaked on you but to be honest, you should have just forget about her and move on. The way you described the situation, you sounded too desperate and you annoyed the shit out of her.

Yes, the thing to remember is that for men in the West it is a feast/famine situation when it comes to sex. The men getting all the sex don't need to aggressively pursue females because they have sluts throwing themselves at them, so if one isn't interested they can move on to the next. Therefore if you are aggressive you come across as a desperate loser that the females wouldn't want anything to do with. The idea is to let them know you are interested in f***ing them and then back off and let them do the pursuing.


Yes, it is indeed true what you say. There is a major difference between coming on as aggressive (non desperate) or aggressive (desperate way). Being persistent and trying different angles of pursuing a woman can be done aggressively but not in a desperate way. The moment any WW senses anything that indicates weakness or desperation, it's pretty much over. WW do like men to be aggressive and manly but the guy can't do it to where he seems like she's the only one he has.

Best thing to do is just give a little effort, but not too much. If it doesn't work, go to the next. Sometimes you can wait after a few months and try again. Surprisingly it sometimes works.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Postby marklambo » Thu May 23, 2013 5:14 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
marklambo wrote:
zacb wrote:God, I just was trying to ask a freggin question via text , albeit aggressively, and now she is going to the police. I kept asking her why she flaked on me, and I kept asking until she said she would call the cops. Prior to that, there was no warning or anything, she just ignored me. I know what I did was rather aggressive, but still, I never threatened her except to continue text her until she would answer. I don't think it will get far, but still, the thought of of this is a bunch of BS.

Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with fire. I just figured I was not being "aggressive enough". I kept asking chicks out, I got one response offline, but even she hasn't really responded after our initial response. This experience and a few others have soured me on women. In between this, my friend's GF being a bitch, and then my Filipino friend deleting her account after I suggested we be friend, I just don't know. I want to believe in the ideal of marriage and all that, but the more I see, the more I see that marriage is perverted to the point that it isn't worth it. Hell, all I wanted from the chicks I was hitting on was a little fling or something. Hell, I would settle for a hoe. I am trying to gain employment so I can travel a bit, but it is hard right now. In closing, I admit that Winston and others are right. But this brings up another interesting question, if a Filipino girls could act like this, in the end, which region is best for traditional women? Poland, Japan, Russia, fricken Iran, or where? I just want a normal wife that won't be a fircken bitch. Thanks.


Well yea it sucks that she flaked on you but to be honest, you should have just forget about her and move on. The way you described the situation, you sounded too desperate and you annoyed the shit out of her. She probably didn't really call the police. She was probably just saying that to get you off her back. It doesn't matter if a girl is from Europe or Asia, etc...you should really tone it down a bit because no girl will like it, regardless of where she's from. If a girl flakes, f**k it, just forget about the bitch and go to the next. There's no reason to fight for an answer as to why she flaked. It's just a complete waste of time and risk, especially if she's a Western c**t. No woman is worth trying to "fight" for or to demand answers for flaking. They're just women....and there's plenty of them around.


If a girl flakes, my rule is ask her once, then if she doesn't reply, move on.

There is a saying here in Thailand, "NEXT."

Think about something, how many women need a man. They all need one. Some need them for money, some need love, and others need cock. But eventually, the need will win out. The trick is to catch them at the right time. If this chick didn't want to respond, go on to the next. There will be a next, that is a certainty. However, you need to be strong enough to remember this and stress less about one woman. Once you stop desiring them, that's when you have the power and they lose much of theirs.


I definitely agree that it's about the timing. It is hard to time it but by trying multiple options, you eventually get something. The idea is to never stick to one for too long.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
marklambo
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:37 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Postby Maverick » Thu May 23, 2013 10:56 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
marklambo wrote:
zacb wrote:God, I just was trying to ask a freggin question via text , albeit aggressively, and now she is going to the police. I kept asking her why she flaked on me, and I kept asking until she said she would call the cops. Prior to that, there was no warning or anything, she just ignored me. I know what I did was rather aggressive, but still, I never threatened her except to continue text her until she would answer. I don't think it will get far, but still, the thought of of this is a bunch of BS.

Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with fire. I just figured I was not being "aggressive enough". I kept asking chicks out, I got one response offline, but even she hasn't really responded after our initial response. This experience and a few others have soured me on women. In between this, my friend's GF being a bitch, and then my Filipino friend deleting her account after I suggested we be friend, I just don't know. I want to believe in the ideal of marriage and all that, but the more I see, the more I see that marriage is perverted to the point that it isn't worth it. Hell, all I wanted from the chicks I was hitting on was a little fling or something. Hell, I would settle for a hoe. I am trying to gain employment so I can travel a bit, but it is hard right now. In closing, I admit that Winston and others are right. But this brings up another interesting question, if a Filipino girls could act like this, in the end, which region is best for traditional women? Poland, Japan, Russia, fricken Iran, or where? I just want a normal wife that won't be a fircken bitch. Thanks.


Well yea it sucks that she flaked on you but to be honest, you should have just forget about her and move on. The way you described the situation, you sounded too desperate and you annoyed the shit out of her. She probably didn't really call the police. She was probably just saying that to get you off her back. It doesn't matter if a girl is from Europe or Asia, etc...you should really tone it down a bit because no girl will like it, regardless of where she's from. If a girl flakes, f**k it, just forget about the bitch and go to the next. There's no reason to fight for an answer as to why she flaked. It's just a complete waste of time and risk, especially if she's a Western c**t. No woman is worth trying to "fight" for or to demand answers for flaking. They're just women....and there's plenty of them around.


If a girl flakes, my rule is ask her once, then if she doesn't reply, move on.

There is a saying here in Thailand, "NEXT."

Think about something, how many women need a man. They all need one. Some need them for money, some need love, and others need cock. But eventually, the need will win out. The trick is to catch them at the right time. If this chick didn't want to respond, go on to the next. There will be a next, that is a certainty. However, you need to be strong enough to remember this and stress less about one woman. Once you stop desiring them, that's when you have the power and they lose much of theirs.


Damn! This is awesome advice!
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu May 23, 2013 12:24 pm

@Maverick,

Stop the press. You do not get more ad hoc cougar trim than moi. Lol
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby jamesbond » Thu May 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Teal Lantern wrote:Don't date anyone who lives in your own town. Never ever. Not even for ONS/FWB.
Nope, not even a drink together. No, not even "just" lunch/coffee.
She lives in your town == treat her like she was born with a peen -- or better yet, invisible.


I agree, don't get involved with women who live in the same town that you do. Because, you might run into her at a grocery store, bookstore, gas station or shopping mall.
Never date women who live in the same town as you do!

Also, NEVER bring a woman back to your place if your having a one-nighter, because she then will know where you live and it is easier for her to file a false rape charge against you! :shock:

Best thing is to have nothing to do with American women and just wait until you can travel to foreign countries and meet women! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby S_Parc » Fri May 24, 2013 12:23 am

jamesbond wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Don't date anyone who lives in your own town. Never ever. Not even for ONS/FWB.
Nope, not even a drink together. No, not even "just" lunch/coffee.
She lives in your town == treat her like she was born with a peen -- or better yet, invisible.


I agree, don't get involved with women who live in the same town that you do. Because, you might run into her at a grocery store, bookstore, gas station or shopping mall.
Never date women who live in the same town as you do!


For me, I extend that rule to the greater Boston area, including the border towns in NH. For me, stateside b*inking starts at Hartford CT :wink:, as a rule of thumb. Yes, I've had fun b*inking at national conferences there, a nice national crossroads of sorts.

At most, if I'm at a nearby conference, within the Rte 495 beltway, I might b*ink, if the woman is from let's say Kentucky and she's on the flight home at the end of the week. But even there, I tend to avoid AWs because I don't want one to spend too much time in my stomping grounds. I feel safe, knowing that I have no stalkers nearby.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2414
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 30, 2013 9:02 pm

jamesbond wrote:
Teal Lantern wrote:Don't date anyone who lives in your own town. Never ever. Not even for ONS/FWB.
Nope, not even a drink together. No, not even "just" lunch/coffee.
She lives in your town == treat her like she was born with a peen -- or better yet, invisible.


I agree, don't get involved with women who live in the same town that you do. Because, you might run into her at a grocery store, bookstore, gas station or shopping mall.
Never date women who live in the same town as you do!

Also, NEVER bring a woman back to your place if your having a one-nighter, because she then will know where you live and it is easier for her to file a false rape charge against you! :shock:

Best thing is to have nothing to do with American women and just wait until you can travel to foreign countries and meet women! :D


TRUTH! NEVER bring hoes back to your house! That is the worst mistake ever! All my buddies that told me, "Say man you got this huge house all to yourself, you can run hoes in here all the f***ing time man!"

I gave them that look like they stole my wallet or something. Shieeet! o_0
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Now Some Bitch is Charging Me with Harassment.

Postby kai1275 » Thu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
marklambo wrote:
zacb wrote:God, I just was trying to ask a freggin question via text , albeit aggressively, and now she is going to the police. I kept asking her why she flaked on me, and I kept asking until she said she would call the cops. Prior to that, there was no warning or anything, she just ignored me. I know what I did was rather aggressive, but still, I never threatened her except to continue text her until she would answer. I don't think it will get far, but still, the thought of of this is a bunch of BS.

Maybe I shouldn't have been playing with fire. I just figured I was not being "aggressive enough". I kept asking chicks out, I got one response offline, but even she hasn't really responded after our initial response. This experience and a few others have soured me on women. In between this, my friend's GF being a bitch, and then my Filipino friend deleting her account after I suggested we be friend, I just don't know. I want to believe in the ideal of marriage and all that, but the more I see, the more I see that marriage is perverted to the point that it isn't worth it. Hell, all I wanted from the chicks I was hitting on was a little fling or something. Hell, I would settle for a hoe. I am trying to gain employment so I can travel a bit, but it is hard right now. In closing, I admit that Winston and others are right. But this brings up another interesting question, if a Filipino girls could act like this, in the end, which region is best for traditional women? Poland, Japan, Russia, fricken Iran, or where? I just want a normal wife that won't be a fircken bitch. Thanks.


Well yea it sucks that she flaked on you but to be honest, you should have just forget about her and move on. The way you described the situation, you sounded too desperate and you annoyed the shit out of her. She probably didn't really call the police. She was probably just saying that to get you off her back. It doesn't matter if a girl is from Europe or Asia, etc...you should really tone it down a bit because no girl will like it, regardless of where she's from. If a girl flakes, f**k it, just forget about the bitch and go to the next. There's no reason to fight for an answer as to why she flaked. It's just a complete waste of time and risk, especially if she's a Western c**t. No woman is worth trying to "fight" for or to demand answers for flaking. They're just women....and there's plenty of them around.


If a girl flakes, my rule is ask her once, then if she doesn't reply, move on.

There is a saying here in Thailand, "NEXT."

Think about something, how many women need a man. They all need one. Some need them for money, some need love, and others need cock. But eventually, the need will win out. The trick is to catch them at the right time. If this chick didn't want to respond, go on to the next. There will be a next, that is a certainty. However, you need to be strong enough to remember this and stress less about one woman. Once you stop desiring them, that's when you have the power and they lose much of theirs.


HAHA! Black men around here commonly use "NEXT!" when out trying to pull phone numbers. Most of us get rejected so much in America, that we are used to that mentality.

Gotta keep it moving.... Besides many women go out with their stupid friends, be on their period, not feeling sexy at all, but are out at the club/whatever because of peer pressure, and will put up a hand at you because they know they have odor or some other issue going on. Women can be very strange and have "women logic" for everything. Most men's noses are not good enough to smell that anyway. All they have to do is give the number and follow up later, and they know they like you too!.....but that is too easy for them. They like doing things the complicated way...
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 6 guests