Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Worst women of the world from different parts of the globe

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Worst women of the world from different parts of the globe

Postby clowny » Fri May 24, 2013 2:48 am

The worst women in the world:

Indigenous Australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in Australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.

German & Polish women
These are the most cold, snotty, masculine women I have ever come across. These women are the most likely to be "butch" and distinctly lacking in femininity.

White women from first-world english-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
The most trashy, slutty women in the world; the most likely to have a chip on their shoulder towards men and relationships (The "I don't need a man" attitude); the most ill-mannered, ill-tempered; the most likely to be overweight and have serious mental problems; the most difficult to get along with; the most likely to make terrible wives and the most likely to divorce you.



The best women in the world:

Brazilian women
These are the most fun, sexy, and feminine women I have come across. They are extremely open, friendly and easy to talk to. They have a completely different demeanour to western women and smile constantly when talking to you. They typically take pride in their appearance and spend a lot of time and effort to look feminine and sexy.

Anything else you would like to add?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am







Postby Adama » Fri May 24, 2013 3:08 am

I would add Icelandic to that list. Many of those women are frightening. There is the stereotype of women named "Bertha" here. I think the true Bertha's are from Iceland. Masculine, big boned, angry, etc.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Postby Adama » Fri May 24, 2013 3:10 am

clowny wrote:The worst women in the world:

Indigenous australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.


People usually only talk of the supposed genocide of the Jews in Europe by the Third Reich. No one seems to care about the real genocides of the Aussie aboriginals, the Native Americans of North America, Estonians, Armenians, and many others.

I guess the way people justify their genocide is by claiming that these people are subhuman.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Postby clowny » Fri May 24, 2013 3:35 am

Adama wrote:
clowny wrote:The worst women in the world:

Indigenous australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.


People usually only talk of the supposed genocide of the Jews in Europe by the Third Reich. No one seems to care about the real genocides of the Aussie aboriginals, the Native Americans of North America, Estonians, Armenians, and many others.

I guess the way people justify their genocide is by claiming that these people are subhuman.


They are sub-human now, because they are not true aboriginals; they're a blend of european and indigenous australian blood. Without going into too much detail, that's part of the problem; they have an identity crisis because they are caught between two worlds.. they don't belong to their aboriginal culture and they don't belong to mainstream "white" culture. The original aboriginal people were a magnificent race.. very spiritual, with their own unique culture, beliefs and creational theory (the rainbow serpent).
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 24, 2013 4:09 am

clowny wrote: The original aboriginal people were a magnificent race.. very spiritual, with their own unique culture, beliefs and creational theory (the rainbow serpent).

Do you know if they were as fugly before whites came? I think some famous visitor to New Zealand in the early 20th century claimed that Maoris were the most beautiful race he had ever seen. Perhaps some still are, but there are certainly more than a few exceptions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4651
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Postby clowny » Fri May 24, 2013 4:19 am

Cornfed wrote:
clowny wrote: The original aboriginal people were a magnificent race.. very spiritual, with their own unique culture, beliefs and creational theory (the rainbow serpent).

Do you know if they were as fugly before whites came? I think some famous visitor to New Zealand in the early 20th century claimed that Maoris were the most beautiful race he had ever seen. Perhaps some still are, but there are certainly more than a few exceptions.


The original, pure-blood aboriginals are the ugliest race of people the world has ever known. They have huge, flat noses and huge nostrils, and their skin was as black as anything you can imagine.

Image

Even that guy is not a pure-blood (not black enough), but it should give you some idea, in regard to their nose and other facial characteristics.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri May 24, 2013 7:49 am

German and Polish women may be partial to Black American guys because WASP/White American men are not that exotic to them?

So Clowny, I am assuming you are Anglo-White. If I'm wrong, then I belatedly apologize.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby mand38 » Fri May 24, 2013 10:02 am

I definitely disagree with 'clowny' claims,especially about polish women.

Spend 3 months in Poland, so beautiful women and girls , and din't sow those 'muscular' as you said. Actually I was living in and traveling many countries, and Polish women will be in my top 5 list...
How to Meet Woman and land fast One Night Stand ?
mand38
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Postby Taco » Fri May 24, 2013 11:12 am

clowny wrote:The worst women in the world:

White women from first-world english-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
The most trashy, slutty women in the world; the most likely to have a chip on their shoulder towards men and relationships (The "I don't need a man" attitude); the most ill-mannered, ill-tempered; the most likely to be overweight and have serious mental problems; the most difficult to get along with; the most likely to make terrible wives and the most likely to divorce you.


It took me 36 years to figure that out, I'm a slow learner. However, at least I figured that out, most guys don't.

Filipinas are the most stable women I've ever met, you do need to be selective when choosing one. The shit they put up with is remarkable. I was so impressed I married one. I was one of those divorced guys that swore I'd never go to the alter again.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4246
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby jagulep » Fri May 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Some guys like those kinds of women.

I remember a friend of mine saying he found Aboriginal Australian women quite attractive. Another friend of mine said he liked slim women like Maria Sharapova, and not 'voluptuous' women. A third guy I knew said this slim woman with a big nose in the German club was attractive.

I remember those occasions because they really proved us guys can be different sometimes coz I was in strong disagreement with all 3 of these guys! All 3 men were Caucasians so I guess some Caucasians like the looks of Aboriginals and Germans. And, of course, western women, while being difficult to have an enjoyable relationship with, are physically awesome - well, pretty and shapely, anyway.
jagulep
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:35 am
Location: Australia

Postby Renata » Fri May 24, 2013 4:27 pm

mand38 wrote:I definitely disagree with 'clowny' claims,especially about polish women.

Spend 3 months in Poland, so beautiful women and girls , and din't sow those 'muscular' as you said. Actually I was living in and traveling many countries, and Polish women will be in my top 5 list...

Polish women look like models, they're not masculine looking. They do drink like men though & while you're drunk they're still drinking. There is a saying in poland that you can't get a polish drunk.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Postby clowny » Sun May 26, 2013 9:08 am

Renata wrote:
mand38 wrote:I definitely disagree with 'clowny' claims,especially about polish women.

Spend 3 months in Poland, so beautiful women and girls , and din't sow those 'muscular' as you said. Actually I was living in and traveling many countries, and Polish women will be in my top 5 list...

Polish women look like models, they're not masculine looking.


Pure bullshit. Poles are a thick-set, physically robust race of people. They typically have classic mesomorphic features such as a heavy bone structure and musculature. As a result, even the women have masculine features and what's worse is that they are prone to putting on weight very easily. EVERY polish woman i've seen over the age of 35 has been overweight. I like women who look feminine and delicate, but polish women are the opposite to this. They have thick, stubby fingers, and thick wrists. They also tend to have big fat noses. Polish women are in fact the antithesis of femininity. They disgust me.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby Renata » Sun May 26, 2013 11:47 am

clowny wrote:
Renata wrote:
mand38 wrote:I definitely disagree with 'clowny' claims,especially about polish women.

Spend 3 months in Poland, so beautiful women and girls , and din't sow those 'muscular' as you said. Actually I was living in and traveling many countries, and Polish women will be in my top 5 list...

Polish women look like models, they're not masculine looking.


Pure bullshit. Poles are a thick-set, physically robust race of people. They typically have classic mesomorphic features such as a heavy bone structure and musculature. As a result, even the women have masculine features and what's worse is that they are prone to putting on weight very easily. EVERY polish woman i've seen over the age of 35 has been overweight. I like women who look feminine and delicate, but polish women are the opposite to this. They have thick, stubby fingers, and thick wrists. They also tend to have big fat noses. Polish women are in fact the antithesis of femininity. They disgust me.

Really clowny ... my experience was different. I lived with some in the UK. I couldn't afford my own place so I lived in a flatshare. It was a 4 bedroom house with 5 girls & myself. Poles, Slavs, Germans & me. Lots of Polish girls came over & visited... all stunning. The Germans had a fugly attitude though, I avoided them like the plauge lol.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Postby Maverick » Sun May 26, 2013 2:38 pm

clowny wrote:The worst women in the world:

Indigenous Australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in Australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.

German & Polish women
These are the most cold, snotty, masculine women I have ever come across. These women are the most likely to be "butch" and distinctly lacking in femininity.

White women from first-world english-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
The most trashy, slutty women in the world; the most likely to have a chip on their shoulder towards men and relationships (The "I don't need a man" attitude); the most ill-mannered, ill-tempered; the most likely to be overweight and have serious mental problems; the most difficult to get along with; the most likely to make terrible wives and the most likely to divorce you.



The best women in the world:

Brazilian women
These are the most fun, sexy, and feminine women I have come across. They are extremely open, friendly and easy to talk to. They have a completely different demeanour to western women and smile constantly when talking to you. They typically take pride in their appearance and spend a lot of time and effort to look feminine and sexy.

Anything else you would like to add?


Of course, this is very much based on opinion. I used to live in an area of the US that had many foreign Brazilian women. They were fun, yes, but they had the reputation for being prude and, at times, unfriendly. I found that to be true, more or less, but I was generally able to break through the exterior due to my experience in clubs and dealing with women.

I didn't find them to be much different than American women. Of course, I'm sure they were upper class. So it's possible that normal Brazilians aren't like this.

I've generally found Filipinas to be the funnest, most laid back women. I've dealt with many westernized Filipinas and I found them to be like this as well.

I guess it's all based on taste and experience though.
Maverick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Re: Worst women of the world from different parts of the glo

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue May 28, 2013 6:32 am

Maverick wrote:
clowny wrote:The worst women in the world:

Indigenous Australian women (AKA aboriginals)
This was a difficult one to put on the list, because it's hard to decide whether to classify these things as human beings. They are just on a different level completely. Anyone whose lived in Australia knows what I mean; anyone is else is too hard to explain it to.

German & Polish women
These are the most cold, snotty, masculine women I have ever come across. These women are the most likely to be "butch" and distinctly lacking in femininity.

White women from first-world english-speaking countries (USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand)
The most trashy, slutty women in the world; the most likely to have a chip on their shoulder towards men and relationships (The "I don't need a man" attitude); the most ill-mannered, ill-tempered; the most likely to be overweight and have serious mental problems; the most difficult to get along with; the most likely to make terrible wives and the most likely to divorce you.



The best women in the world:

Brazilian women
These are the most fun, sexy, and feminine women I have come across. They are extremely open, friendly and easy to talk to. They have a completely different demeanour to western women and smile constantly when talking to you. They typically take pride in their appearance and spend a lot of time and effort to look feminine and sexy.

Anything else you would like to add?


Of course, this is very much based on opinion. I used to live in an area of the US that had many foreign Brazilian women. They were fun, yes, but they had the reputation for being prude and, at times, unfriendly. I found that to be true, more or less, but I was generally able to break through the exterior due to my experience in clubs and dealing with women.

I didn't find them to be much different than American women. Of course, I'm sure they were upper class. So it's possible that normal Brazilians aren't like this.

I've generally found Filipinas to be the funnest, most laid back women. I've dealt with many westernized Filipinas and I found them to be like this as well.

I guess it's all based on taste and experience though.


Maybe for you but Filipinas to me act differently throughout the U.S. of Gay. Chicago ones are more prudish and white-washed; they are probably the most prudish of all stateside Filipinas. The most laid-back ones are probably Bay Area Calif IMEs (In my experiences). Maybe it's because they are the closest they can be to the Philippines for being on the contingent 48 states landmass.

Look at how Chicanas act in W/SW Texas, NM, and AZ: they are some of the most down-to-Earth Chicanas I have met (due to their proximity to northern Mexico). In Chicago *LOL*, one of the most segregated cities in the U.S. of Gay, they rather date a fat, sloppy Chicano man versus a light-skinned Black guy with his financials, dress, manners, and body type in order. *James Bond face :shock: *
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on Tue May 28, 2013 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid, JohnDoeBigBaller, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests