Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are Christian women in the USA better than secular women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are Christian women in the USA better than secular women?

Postby clowny » Fri May 24, 2013 3:53 am

I've seen some posters on this forum claim that lack of religion is one of the problems with american women, and one of the things primarily responsible for their capitulation. Well, have any of you had any experiences with christian women, and are they any different from secular women?

The funny thing is, I've heard that because their religion forbids sex outside of marriage, some of these christian women engage in sexual acts with different men, such as sucking dick and taking it in the pooper, so even though they're "virginal" for their husbands, they are no stranger to cock.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Re: Are Christian women in the USA better than secular women

Postby Adama » Fri May 24, 2013 3:58 am

clowny wrote:I've seen some posters on this forum claim that lack of religion is one of the problems with american women, and one of the things primarily responsible for their capitulation. Well, have any of you had any experiences with christian women, and are they any different from secular women?

The funny thing is, I've heard that because their religion forbids sex outside of marriage, some of these christian women engage in sexual acts with different men, such as sucking dick and taking it in the pooper, so even though they're "virginal" for their husbands, they are no stranger to cock.

You need to forget about finding a good or decent woman in the USA. It is as much a myth here as it is there. It is just they express themselves in slightly different ways.

There is no real Christianity in the USA. There are two aspects that really influence people: culture and religion. The culture has completely rotted the religion. Christianity is secularized. You already know the story of the virgins here.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are christian women in the USA any better than secular w

Postby zboy1 » Fri May 24, 2013 4:06 am

Adama wrote:
clowny wrote:I've seen some posters on this forum claim that lack of religion is one of the problems with american women, and one of the things primarily responsible for their capitulation. Well, have any of you had any experiences with christian women, and are they any different from secular women?

You need to forget about finding a good or decent woman in the USA. It is as much a myth here as it is there. It is just they express themselves in slightly different ways.

There is no real Christianity in the USA. There are two aspects that really influence people: culture and religion. The culture has completely rotted the religion. Christianity is secularized. You already know the story of the virgins here.

I disagree, Adama. Christian women in the USA are a bit of a higher breed than your normal American women. Yeah, some Christian women are just as skanky, bitchy, and feminist as your typical American Women, but there are some good ones out there...but they all seem to get snatched up (by men) and get married very quickly. Rarely have a seen a good, single Christian women, still single in the United States.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are christian women in the USA any better than secular w

Postby Adama » Fri May 24, 2013 4:09 am

zboy1 wrote:
Adama wrote:

I disagree, Adama. Christian women in the USA are a bit of a higher breed than your normal American women. Yeah, some Christian women are just as skanky, bitchy, and feminist as your typical American Women, but there are some good ones out there...but they all seem to get married very quickly. Rarely have a seen a good, single Christian women, still single in the United States.

And I disagree with that wholeheartedly. Go look up the divorce rate of Christians vs the rest of the American population. There is virtually no difference. These women are the same as the atheist women. It is just they have another whip to beat their husbands with.

There are rare exceptions here and there, of course.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Cornfed » Fri May 24, 2013 4:17 am

As I understand it, the power of many churches in America began declining in the late nineteenth century. Because they knew females could be more easily manipulated, they responded by promoting a form of feminism in order to appeal to the egos of females, so they would drag their families along. They still condemned all the sexual immorality, but blamed it exclusively on men. Hence American "Christianity" is one of the root causes of the problem.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri May 24, 2013 5:09 am

Most western Christians would be better labeled as "churchians".
Let's just say the mainstream/mega churches cater to the antics of women the same as politicians do.
The main differences are the more active shaming of the men to "man up and marry those sluts" and lack of any criticism of "those sluts".

Check out Dalrock's blog or Athol Kay's site.
Some of the "odder" Christian sects may be better hunting, for marriage, but the women still have the same laws backing them and against you.

For a casual bang, many of the ones shouting "Oh, God!" the loudest in church on Sunday -- were shouting the same the prior Saturday night. :wink:
http://www.antifeministtech.info/2011/0 ... nightclub/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby jagulep » Fri May 24, 2013 11:27 am

The Christian divorce is indeed similar to the secular divorce rate. The rate of divorce among Christians is around the lowest, though, among those who go to church weekly, according to stats:
http://brewright.blogspot.com.au/2006/1 ... ns-by.html
And divorce stats are lowest among virgins:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=16860
Both rates of divorce in the charts above being 20-30% for the best case scenarios.
So, the divorce rate for virgin weekly church-goers is better than the general population. However, this ratio of approx. 20% is huge compared to divorce rates in countries like Vietnam (4%) or Chile (3%) because women are spoilt in western countries. People in the west worship money above their religion and a woman here would hate to be married to a real Christian who valued God over money, if she ever found one.

Christian western women aren't the answer, according to the stats. A virgin who is a weekly church goer may well still divorce you - but they're a bit better than the alternative! I'll see next week what people are like in Filipino churches, when I'm over there. But 3 weeks don't give you much idea :).
jagulep
Freshman Poster

Postby fightforlove » Fri May 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Yes, the mindsets of Christian women (who attend church weekly) are quite different from mainstream/secular AWs. They're more traditional in their values, are less competitive, and they also date a lot less. There's this "I kissed dating good-bye" attitude amongst young churchgoers (coined after the popular book by Joshua Harris). Christian women are given purity rings and taught that they are sacred snow angels. Meanwhile, the church paints all men as sex-crazed/lustful animals and constantly shames all of them. So, the guys do what they're told and take up a sort of asexual persona. The end result of all this are some nice, casual inter-sex friendships and virtually zero casual dating. Many of these people wind up--often rather suddenly--transforming these friendships into “officialâ€￾ romantic relationships, with a wedding date quickly set thereafter. Many others langer on dateless for months and years and become emotionally immature and socially inexperienced relative to the outside world.

There’s a lot of unrealistic idealism in the church, especially in the early/mid 20-something women. They all want the perfect Christian man: loves God, loves family, doesn't drink, smoke or watch scary movies, can walk on water, etc… But of course, the secular American attractive traits also play a hand in the formula: good-looks, lively personality, job/money, etc. And it’s hard to approach them since many of them don’t believe in dating.

Also, there are more 30-something single women than men in churches. Many of them are pretty desperate. Also, whether it’s 20s or 30s, many church girls are repentant party hogs who went through their wild stage and are now taking refuge in the church and still hoping to meet a nice Christian husband. You'll meet a lot of really broken women at church, a lot of single mothers and divorcees. Some of them use their religion as a defense mechanism and are pretty inaccessible, at least from where I’m standing.

I think if you have good, extrovert people skills, you can make a lot of female friends at church and will probably meet your wife through some church group/activity. Just don’t expect to be able to walk around asking out every girl and use it as a place to improve your dating skills. Also, be prepared to accept the fact that many church girls have dark histories. If you complain about this, people will say that you’re “selfishâ€￾ or “unforgivingâ€￾.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri May 24, 2013 5:42 pm

fightforlove wrote:

Yes, the mindsets of Christian women (who attend church weekly) are quite different from mainstream/secular AWs. They're more traditional in their values, are less competitive, and they also date a lot less. There's this "I kissed dating good-bye" attitude amongst young churchgoers (coined after the popular book by Joshua Harris). Christian women are given purity rings and taught that they are sacred snow angels. Meanwhile, the church paints all men as sex-crazed/lustful animals and constantly shames all of them. So, the guys do what they're told and take up a sort of asexual persona. The end result of all this are some nice, casual inter-sex friendships and virtually zero casual dating. Many of these people wind up--often rather suddenly--transforming these friendships into “officialâ€￾ romantic relationships, with a wedding date quickly set thereafter. Many others langer on dateless for months and years and become emotionally immature and socially inexperienced relative to the outside world.

There’s a lot of unrealistic idealism in the church, especially in the early/mid 20-something women. They all want the perfect Christian man: loves God, loves family, doesn't drink, smoke or watch scary movies, can walk on water, etc… But of course, the secular American attractive traits also play a hand in the formula: good-looks, lively personality, job/money, etc. And it’s hard to approach them since many of them don’t believe in dating.

Also, there are more 30-something single women than men in churches. Many of them are pretty desperate. Whether it’s 20s or 30s, many church girls are repentant party hogs who went through their wild stage and are now taking refuge in the church and still hoping to meet a nice Christian husband. You'll meet alot of really broken women at church, a lot of single mothers and divorcees. Some of them use their religion as a defense mechanism and are pretty inaccessible, at least from where I’m standing.

I think you have good, extrovert people skills, you can make a lot of female friends at church and will probably meet your wife through some church group/activity. If you’re introverted or just more abstract, you’ll get absolutely nowhere with church girls, at least while meeting and socializing with them in the church.

More crudely: Church is where the smarter post-wall party-sluts and ex-carousel riders go hunting for a sucker-provider-beta-schlub, oops, "good man".
"Let he that is without sin ... " is their shield against anyone who would decline getting involved with them based on their former (former, as in Saturday night) life -- a life they'd still enjoy if only the Wall of Declining Looks or "Oops, preggers" hadn't caught up with them.
We call them born-again virgins. :lol:
www.nbcnews.com/id/23254178/ns/health-sexual_health

So, yes, "good girls" (good, as in low mileage. They still expect you to provide the fairy-tale life to them) are there, but the waters are also infested with skanks more depraved and smarter than your average slag and a higher concentration of enabling, white knight manginas fighting for a chance to walk into that buzzsaw. :wink:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Fri May 24, 2013 9:49 pm

The problem I have with the church folk is their thinking is so boxed in, in general that is where you will meet the biggest idiots, a lot of them are nice people but anybody who takes that thing literally in this day and age with all this real information floating about is limited thought wise on dealing with reality in my book.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions