Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by chanta76 »

Tapatio,

USA has horrible sex industry ..actually USA does not have any sex industry. Add to this you have over weight and entitled white women. You have loads of white men that want to go over seas for the Asian women fantasy or latin women fantasy. Can you really blame white guys? I'm an Asian guy and in some ways I understand the motivation . I don't like Asian people being exploited and yes sex industry has many elements of racist over tones and exploitation but the core reason why guys goes over seas is because there is nothing back home.

What surprise me is German guys going to Thailand. I heard Germany has a big and vibrant sex industry unless of course the working girls there are just cold. I heard that German girls can be too masculine and cold but the same applies to Dutch men. When I visited Thailand I saw allot of Dutch guys and in the Netherlands there is sex industry so again not sure why Dutch men will go. Unless it's the Asian fetish that they have.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

chanta76 wrote:Unless it's the Asian fetish that they have.
Sometimes the obvious answer is the right one.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

frank,

yes and no really. There are white guys with Asian fetish and will travel over seas just to live it out. But saying that I think you may have more white guys who go over seas because white women are just well horrible...not all white women but if you compare white women to asian women I can understand why?

If white women kept in shape. Acted more traditional and feminine. Not have an attitude ...think back to how white women were like 1950's -early 60's attitude. I highly doubt you have white guys that would go overseas for asian girl.

Right now Asian girls are acting more traditional but this is changing with westernization . I think Attitude is the BIGGEST reason. I think westernization is doom to family. And I hate to say it many of the expats have so much of that selfishness that you find in western culture that any Asian country that has too many expats actually ruins that country.

Look at Thailand because of the excess western expat the Thai girls became corrupted..it wasn't always like that.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I was referring exclusively to P4P. I don't think Germans and Dutch go to Thailand primarily because the east European whores in their brothels have worse attitudes than the whores in Thailand. That might be a contributing factor, but a long expensive flight just because they can't find a cooperative whore back home, I don't think so.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Frank,

I don't know what the cost are in Germany or Eastern Europe for whores and to monger. One of the other reason why Thailand and the Philippines are attractive places to go for p4p is because of COST.

South Korea , Japan and even Taiwan has known sex industry..but it's expensive. And there is correlation with women acting bitchy as the country gets wealthy. So yes a good number of white guys probably have asian fetish but there is other reasons too.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The full story is that European mongers like to combine sex and tourism to exotic places as part of their annual vacation. Local German/Dutch brothels would be cheaper, after factoring in flight and hotel costs, but who wants a boring "staycation" when they could fly somewhere exciting?
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chanta76 wrote:Tapatio,

USA has horrible sex industry ..actually USA does not have any sex industry. Add to this you have over weight and entitled white women. You have loads of white men that want to go over seas for the Asian women fantasy or latin women fantasy. Can you really blame white guys? I'm an Asian guy and in some ways I understand the motivation . I don't like Asian people being exploited and yes sex industry has many elements of racist over tones and exploitation but the core reason why guys goes over seas is because there is nothing back home.

What surprise me is German guys going to Thailand. I heard Germany has a big and vibrant sex industry unless of course the working girls there are just cold. I heard that German girls can be too masculine and cold but the same applies to Dutch men. When I visited Thailand I saw allot of Dutch guys and in the Netherlands there is sex industry so again not sure why Dutch men will go. Unless it's the Asian fetish that they have.
Dude, but have you forgotten that the average White American man is equally overweight, ugly, and dresses like a slob like his female counterpart? Talk about hypocresy and sexist/misogynistic views. How you guys expect to land a good looking girl when you guys do not even care about your appearance. Heck, you guys deserve what you attract.

Look at me, despite I am average height, I am a good looking guy, slender, dresses stylish and have culture and good conversations to talk about to women. You know why I have success with girls (when I was single of course, and even now too, though I do not go actively search for them, just they find me charming) and you guys dont? Apart from the poor physical shape you have, your negative attitude, self entitle arrogance, narcissism, pessimism. Women can detect this very quickly. Do not think you guys can fool them so easily as you foolishly believe. Show them you are different than the majority of guys. It has worked for me showing them I am not typical Mexican in mentality (macho, womanizer, free loader, dishonest). Heck, women even find me more attractive like this in my experience to the point I do not have to do much effort to pursue them.

The vast majority of gringos and gringas who marry or date Latina or Latino choose the ugliest Latin girl or guy they can find by our standards of beauty. Latin people of my attractiveness score (8/10) or higher or heck even a 7/10, almost always only stick to our own kind (I am an exception though) as we do not need a foreigner to make us complete, especially in my social circle or the elite. In short, foreigners get the low class Latinos as lovers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

As an Asian, I think you also know that vast majority of those blond foreign guys choose the ugliest Asian girls they can find (by Asian standards of beauty). I think you will agree with me on this one :wink:
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

tapatio,

Talk about being humble?
Actually I kind agree that many of the expats have that ugly American stereotype. However, I really think with the rise of feminism and lack of sex industry in USA . It forces some men to go overseas. I really think western culture screw it up in a way.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chanta76 wrote:tapatio,

Talk about being humble?
Actually I kind agree that many of the expats have that ugly American stereotype. However, I really think with the rise of feminism and lack of sex industry in USA . It forces some men to go overseas. I really think western culture screw it up in a way.
What you mean about talk about being humble?

I would not call them expats. They are f***ing immigrants as they are living long term in a foreign country.

You did not answer me about the beauty quality of most Asian girls that are with Blond foreigners. Answer it, please.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Taptio,

I don't want to be rude. I don't know you. I seen your wife pictures if that is your wife. In my eyes she is not that attractive but that's my eyes. And end of the day my opinion does not count. It comes down to how you feel. If she is most beautiful woman to you than she is.

I seen expats guys with unattractive Asian women to decent looking ones. It varies but again end of the day if that white guy or black guy or whatever guy is happy with that girl. What does it matter what I think. Now in the Asian circle the joke is that white guys get the ugly Asian girls...but the joke is to Asian men is that white guys are happy no matter what.

In Thailand for example it's mostly girls from Issan who works in the sex industry and or marry western expats. Issan girls are short and dark with flatter nose. Not consider the stereotypical North Eastern standard of beauty that Thai men like. But again what does it matter when a good number of white guys go for those short dark skin girls.

But I give you this . Most high quality Asian girls in Asia are with Asian men. But this is also true in the west where most high quality white girls are usually with white guys and vice verse.
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster

Post by Tapatio89 »

chanta76 wrote:Taptio,

I don't want to be rude. I don't know you. I seen your wife pictures if that is your wife. In my eyes she is not that attractive but that's my eyes. And end of the day my opinion does not count. It comes down to how you feel. If she is most beautiful woman to you than she is.

I seen expats guys with unattractive Asian women to decent looking ones. It varies but again end of the day if that white guy or black guy or whatever guy is happy with that girl. What does it matter what I think. Now in the Asian circle the joke is that white guys get the ugly Asian girls...but the joke is to Asian men is that white guys are happy no matter what.

In Thailand for example it's mostly girls from Issan who works in the sex industry and or marry western expats. Issan girls are short and dark with flatter nose. Not consider the stereotypical North Eastern standard of beauty that Thai men like. But again what does it matter when a good number of white guys go for those short dark skin girls.

But I give you this . Most high quality Asian girls in Asia are with Asian men. But this is also true in the west where most high quality white girls are usually with white guys and vice verse.

Dude, I do not get hurt about your comment. Your opinion which you are entitled. I am not like some guys here who get too touchy when one say their gals are ugly. By Latin standards, she is attractive, especially how she dresses, as she dresses similar to Latin women. From what I notice is that us Latin guys we go for the sexy looking Asian girls, whilst Nordics/Blonde guys go for the plain looking Asian girls. We do have different tastes of what we consider an attractive Asian girl despite we are both Westerners.

Same with us, mate. In our Latin circle, the joke is that blond guys get the ugliest Latin women. Same joke is with blond girls getting the ugliest Latin men.

I know vast majority of blond guys go for the Isaan look. Personally, I and most Latin guys find the Isaan look ugly. Latinos we do not find round faces and flat noses attractive at all. We like more oval to sharper features in a woman.

What is the northeastern Thai beauty standards?

I think that is true anywhere. Most high quality Latin women only go for high quality Latin guys, very rarely with a foreigner. I myself have been with both Latin and foreign women and are considered beautiful girls most of them. I do not have a problem getting a girl from my country (if I was single) unlike many guys here who are inefficient to get a local gal.

Cheers
colibri
Freshman Poster

Post by colibri »

Tapatio89 wrote:
colibri wrote:
Rock wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Well, you know the reality is that most of the sex tourists are American guys and they seek prostitutes in foreign countries. So, if it hurt you the truth, too bad, you cannot fight statistical data.

What statistical data? Most sex tourists where are American (USA nationals)? Thailand? Nope I don't think so. Americans are a very small fraction of foreign visitors there. Brazil? Hmm depends maybe on the city. You probably see a lot more Italian sex tourists there than Americans, especially in some of the northern cities. Or are you just talking about Mexico which isn't really much of a hotspot anyway other than perhaps Tiajuana for those who live in SoCal.

By the way, isn't your wife some sort of former bargirl, entertainer, or sex worker back in Japan? If so, it seems quite ironic that you like to mock Americans so much for being sex tourists. I mean, messing around occasionally with sex workers ala Winston Wu seems a lot more benign and low risk than marrying one, right?

well in his defense , he didn't knew that about her wife until he was married :P talk about bad luck...

But what he's also failing to see is that theres to parts involved in the human traffic here in Mexico , women trapped in the centre and coast of the country are sent to mx city and the frontier yes but by firkin MEXICANS even entire families dedicated to it :x like in Tenancingo town ...
Dont put words in my mouth, ignorant. I am quite aware of the human traffic in Mexico. What you think I am, some kind of idiot who do not does research or read? You will be surprised I know much more than you.

I do not deny that Mexicans also use those type of services (and they are a disgrace for the Mexican nationality), but you CANNOT deny that many gringos cross the border to see prostitutes as prostitution is illegal in almost all of USA. Do not defend your beloved gringos as I have my weapons and valid statistics to counter attack you, lady.

hahaha

Vulgar?

Tu tienes boca de letrina , si no estas con tu canción de "soy el hombre latino mas guapo gringos de mierda " :lol: estas diciendo groserías hahah ok ok eres de FLOJERA , ya , :)
enserio no wonder you caught the attention of the others.. so hard not to troll you...

And nah , believe me u calling me a libertina and a shame for dating someone from the states WHILE ur wife was a prostitute hahahaha best joke ever keep trying if that makes u feel better AND BY THE WAY her pleasing japanese ceos and vip clients really doesn't make her dif from a third world country prostitute

as a matter of fact is kinda sad that having a privileged life she decided to choose that life style, i always have though prostitucion is something you do as a last resort of surviving or that u re forced to do ,BUT guess she liked having a different designer handbag every week huh?

but please keep posting seeing u whine and rant is quite entertaining

im done with you

saludos ! besos!
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Post by desembarazarse »

colibrí, ¡mucho gusto en verte otra vez! He traducido tu español a inglés para ejercicio:
You have a potty-mouth (literally, "you have the mouth of a latrine"), if you are not singing (literally, with the song of), "I am the Latino man more handsome than shitty gringos," you are saying rude things hahah ok ok you are WEAK (literally, you are of lethargy/laziness), already/now, seriously, no wonder you caught the attention of others
¿Qué tal de correcta está mi traducción?
Blackierobinson
Freshman Poster

Post by Blackierobinson »

@tapatio89 I'm going to Mexico City in December you got any good tips for a black American going there?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

In spite of I yield, that standards of beauty differ in different cultures, still I can’t imagine any country, where loose, soft or shrunken man’s body is considered handsome. I can’t imagine either, that the signs of ageing could trim someone. But at the same time I agree with someone out here, who told that the physical attractiveness doesn’t exist as a separate entity, and can be determined together with your behavior, self confidence and other mental features exclusively.

In my opinion, appearance is just a tip of the iceberg, and it does matter in the initial stage only. Who cares of an outside beauty, if you are ugly inside? Just look around! There’s an absolute minority of ideal looking pairs, when both of them are mister/miss universe. So in the long term prospect, appearance is not so important. But it’s quite another matter, when it comes to body hunters, who has a target to date, so that to tuck her into bad as soon as possible. Although if you are not nimble enough, it won’t work anyway.

It works pretty much the same in all countries in the world, though you can dazzle girls with “foreigner effect”. It can enhance your chances, but don’t fool yourself - in regards of appearance you almost certainty wouldn’t become more attractive.