Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by skeptic »

Since this forum is largely about dating more than anything else, I'm wondering if you expect foreign women to actually be attracted to men who are not considered attractive by American/Anglo standards. Even Winston himself seems to acknowledge that it doesn't matter what pickup lines you use - as long as the women is not attracted to you nothing will come out of it. There is an audio interview posted somewhere on this website; I don't remember who talks to whom but one of the guys' name is Steve. So one of them said something like this: "You may stay in America and work on your confidence, but at the end you'll still be just that - an ugly guy with confidence". That's right: they acknowledge being unattractive/ugly. So, my question to Steve and the other guy (and anyone else who think of himself as ugly): what are you counting on in foreign countries?

- Do you expect to become super-attractive the moment you step off the plane in another country?
- Do you expect women in foreign countries to have different criteria of what's handsome and what's ugly?
- Do you believe that women in foreign countries have so low standards that they would settle for you regardless of your looks?
- Do you expect them to buy on your American citizenship in spite of your looks?
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

So many guys on this forum feel like the ugly duckling. Every week there is some guy asking, "... but what if I'm ugly?"

TBH, I dont know if you are ugly or not. My thoughts are this: in this misandrist society, women train men to believe they are ugly even when they are not.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

-----
Last edited by Ghost on October 14th, 2016, 2:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

A: Yes!

In the Philippines, short men get attention from taller Pinays; no lie. Different countries, dudes with bear-bellies get love.

The Anglosphere is off-the-hook. G.H.E.T.T.....O.U.T.

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Adama wrote:So many guys on this forum feel like the ugly duckling. Every week there is some guy asking, "... but what if I'm ugly?"
Maybe they ARE ugly! Mentally or physically, women and many men can see both.

Many people around the world will pick up on this, and act accordingly. Can't blame them for that.

But if you look remotely American, even in the Philippines you'll find someone, or multiple people in fact. In many countries you'll see many people "go through the motions" and just end up having sex or building a relationship. It's not difficult getting laid or having a relationship in another country. Unless you're of a globally undesirable physical makeup like myself, even a handicapped man can find love abroad. I knew a guy from a church who had NO LEGS, yet he found a Mexican beauty to take care of him! :D

I was also bedridden at a hospital and met a guy whose left half of his face was, well... inactive. It drooped and his left eye was clearly on the fritz! But he found an Italian beauty to take care of him too! I only saw his daughter in person though, and GODDAMN! A model's face, a nice tall and skinny body, long, sexy legs and a wonderfully magnetic personality to boot. :D And this guy was WAY out of his league, based on the pics he showed me of his wife. Pissed me the f**k off! :lol:

The only thing most people need is just time and patience.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

C.J. wrote:
Adama wrote:So many guys on this forum feel like the ugly duckling. Every week there is some guy asking, "... but what if I'm ugly?"
Maybe they ARE ugly! Mentally or physically, women and many men can see both.

Many people around the world will pick up on this, and act accordingly. Can't blame them for that.
If women can see ugly on the inside, esp AW, that would attract them like a magnet. I dont believe in that kind of psychic ability for the average woman.

I forgot to mention something else. I think ugly is more a matter of giving up on yourself, rather than women giving up on you. That is, you figure it is pointless to even try. So you sideline yourself. Then you dont get anyone. That is the worst part about considering yourself to be ugly.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Different countries have different ideas of beauty. According to my Chinese female friends I've been dating ugly women here, while people back home think I'm dating ultra-hot women.

But really getting men to focus on their looks is just big business trying to sell you crap.

Men are/should be valued by their ability to support their woman.

But if you're interested in Asian women then you'll do better if you're taller and aren't overweight.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Post by Jester »

skeptic wrote: - Do you expect to become super-attractive the moment you step off the plane in another country?
In Peru, Caribbean, Africa, or SE Asia - the answer is NO DOUBT.

Maybe quite a few other places too, but that depends on how your appearance, confidence, age fits their mental image. I.e. Japan will be on the menu, if you're young and not fat, even if you're shy.

skeptic wrote: - Do you expect women in foreign countries to have different criteria of what's handsome and what's ugly?
They do have different criteria. Middle Eastern women like big noses, and big bellies are okay. Some Asian women like slender men as opposed to bulky muscles. Fat guys do fine in Africa and the Philippines. So yes, tastes vary.
skeptic wrote: - Do you believe that women in foreign countries have so low standards that they would settle for you regardless of your looks?
Plain girls, yes. A man has value. BIG value to a good girl in a poor country. If you don't mind a cute girl with crooked teeth or a sexy girl with a wide nose, you can pick up a sweet angel who will make your life heaven -- regardless of how you look.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

TBH, I dont know if you are ugly or not.
I've seen this on many different forums. Many guys seem to think they're ugly when, in reality, they're actually average looking....or, sometimes, even good-looking.

OP, you may not be as bad as you think.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Maverick wrote:

TBH, I dont know if you are ugly or not.
I've seen this on many different forums. Many guys seem to think they're ugly when, in reality, they're actually average looking....or, sometimes, even good-looking.

OP, you may not be as bad as you think.
The reason is because of the damage that Western women have caused to the minds of Western men. They make the average, and even the good looking guy to feel inadequate. The guy's self confidence and ego becomes shattered over extended times of abuse and rejection. Western women are just simply walking diseases that you should avoid.
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

marklambo wrote:Western women are just simply walking diseases that you should avoid.
I agree, avoid western women like you would avoid bubonic plague! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster

Post by Dudevondudenstein »

I guess it depends on what you consider to be ugly. In the USA women go to tanning beds and get spray on tans in order to look darker. In the Philippines women buy soap and lotion that they expect to make their skin whiter. Most people in the Philippines are short, dark and have wide noses. They all consider tall, white skin, pointy noses to be beautiful.

I have found that where I live in the USA the girls that are Latina, Asian, etc. have tons of guys asking them out because it is "exotic" and different here. While when most Americans travel abroad they become the one who is exotic. Everyone has their own taste and preferences.

American citizenship probably plays a big part in many relationships, but when you travel around in a country like the Philippines you see tons of Americans living there and I am sure all of them didn't promise citizenship to get a girlfriend. Some of the girls I talked to during my search through the dating sites even told me they didn’t want to live in another country.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

My dad says guys are uglier anyway, so it doesn't matter as much. You know, guys have to look authoritative. I think I'm pretty good looking though. I get girls checking me out. Tsar, I've seen his picture and he's about as good looking as I am.
C.J. wrote:...even a handicapped man can find love abroad. I knew a guy from a church who had NO LEGS, yet he found a Mexican beauty to take care of him! :D

I was also bedridden at a hospital and met a guy whose left half of his face was, well... inactive. It drooped and his left eye was clearly on the fritz! But he found an Italian beauty to take care of him too! I only saw his daughter in person though, and GODDAMN! A model's face, a nice tall and skinny body, long, sexy legs and a wonderfully magnetic personality to boot. :D And this guy was WAY out of his league, based on the pics he showed me of his wife. Pissed me the f**k off! :lol:

The only thing most people need is just time and patience.
C.J., that's because they're handicapped. Despite our complaining about Feminists, acting bitchy isn't natural for women. They can be very sweet. Woman sees a guy like that and her nurturing instincts take off. She wants to take care of him. It also helps if he became,disabled doing something heroic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Any man who is manly is "ugly" according to this society. Markers of low testosterone in a man's face are considered cute and attractive to women in America.

Each of us is obligated to present ourselves in the best way possible. Lose the extra weight, shave or otherwise groom your face, get a presentable haircut, and wear flattering clothing that befits a man worth taking seriously.

If you do these things, females will notice you abroad even if you are "ugly" to American women.
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »