Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:35 pm

droid wrote:Yeah keep lying about yourself and others, i thought so, you have nothing more. My case is very clear above, you piling up more bullshit doesn't cut it.
You couldn't even show Matt proper pics because you had supposedly discarded them. Yeah a narcissist like you discarding that evidence, right.

So we've got, a village idiot, an asshole, AND a lying scoundrel.


Yes, as I am a calculating person unlike you, asshole. My female fans should be kept ONLY for me, not to share to some fat, old, ugly dirty foreigner like yourself.

50 years old and not married? Sounds to me like a f***ing creep loser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure you are not gay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say this because you cannot even show a photo of your ugly, round face because you know you look fat, old and ugly. What are your reasons or shall I say, excuses?
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City







Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:42 pm

Ghost wrote:
drealm wrote:I'm pretty sure he's a fake indian anyways. Why anyone would want to be a fake indian, who knows.. this is like wanting to be an imitation feces.


We have had trolls here before that impersonated real people. (They stole photos from social media accounts.) One of them was pretending to be a Filipino guy from a band. I'm starting to suspect this is the case with Tapatio. His posts are so over the top and silly that I'm starting to doubt he's real. Mods might want to check IPs or something.


Probably that Filipino dude was really a Filipino, but as usual, you social losers consider a "troll" anyone who exposes the truth about American and Nordic guys (ugly, poorly dressed, bad kissers, bad in bed, fat, look queerish/soft, boring, lame, weird, retarded smiles and have small dicks). I think it hurts your ego that us foreign men expose you how you really are, not how you want to be perceived. Just as the comic book character Charisma Man.

You guys are just as loser as that guy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby droid » Fri May 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:Yeah keep lying about yourself and others, i thought so, you have nothing more. My case is very clear above, you piling up more bullshit doesn't cut it.
You couldn't even show Matt proper pics because you had supposedly discarded them. Yeah a narcissist like you discarding that evidence, right.

So we've got, a village idiot, an asshole, AND a lying scoundrel.


Yes, as I am a calculating person unlike you, asshole. My female fans should be kept ONLY for me, not to share to some fat, old, ugly dirty foreigner like yourself.

50 years old and not married? Sounds to me like a f***ing creep loser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure you are not gay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say this because you cannot even show a photo of your ugly, round face because you know you look fat, old and ugly. What are your reasons or shall I say, excuses?


Like i said the burden is on you, the one claiming things. It is very normal to provide proof-for-claims.
That's my only motivation here.

Now, you wanna talk gay?

Only a fag would hashtag his selfies with "guapo" and "handsome"

How about your "me gustan mis ojos grandes de niña" (i like my big girl's eyes)

Or your best buddies :wink: :wink:

And, who is Yenny ayala montero? how did you meet "her" ?? is that one of your "female" fans?

Yeah the links are there, i'll probably add them here later. Bizarre.

It should probably be you who should come out of the closet. Dude pull this down, it's just embarrassing:

http://iconosquare.com/p/832005076139113826_198661534
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:05 pm

droid wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
droid wrote:Yeah keep lying about yourself and others, i thought so, you have nothing more. My case is very clear above, you piling up more bullshit doesn't cut it.
You couldn't even show Matt proper pics because you had supposedly discarded them. Yeah a narcissist like you discarding that evidence, right.

So we've got, a village idiot, an asshole, AND a lying scoundrel.


Yes, as I am a calculating person unlike you, asshole. My female fans should be kept ONLY for me, not to share to some fat, old, ugly dirty foreigner like yourself.

50 years old and not married? Sounds to me like a f***ing creep loser :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Are you sure you are not gay? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You say this because you cannot even show a photo of your ugly, round face because you know you look fat, old and ugly. What are your reasons or shall I say, excuses?


Like i said the burden is on you, the one claiming things. It is very normal to provide proof-for-claims.
That's my only motivation here.

Now, you wanna talk gay?

Only a fag would hashtag his selfies with "guapo" and "handsome"

How about your "me gustan mis ojos grandes de niña" (i like my big girl's eyes)

Or your best buddies :wink: :wink:

And, who is Yenny ayala montero? how did you meet "her" ?? is that one of your "female" fans?

Yeah the links are there, i'll probably add them here later. Bizarre.

It should probably be you who should come out of the closet. Dude pull this down, it's just embarrassing:

http://iconosquare.com/p/832005076139113826_198661534


We real men put those hasthags. Latin men we do it. You gringos cannot do it because you know you guys are as ugly as swollen balls. For gringos, they are pussies because they are insecure little boys. Latin men, we are confident and do not care what an ugly race like yours think or say

Don´t be an idiot. I have many female fans and more on my Facebook, unlike you.

Since you are a low-grade bastard trying to defamate me in the lowest way possible, I made my account private so stop with your childish bullshit. Try to beat me now, loser. Besides, I already have enough female fans. Try to beat me now.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Ghost » Fri May 27, 2016 11:06 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Probably that Filipino dude was really a Filipino, but as usual, you social losers consider a "troll" anyone who exposes the truth about American and Nordic guys (ugly, poorly dressed, bad kissers, bad in bed, fat, look queerish/soft, boring, lame, weird, retarded smiles and have small dicks). I think it hurts your ego that us foreign men expose you how you really are, not how you want to be perceived. Just as the comic book character Charisma Man.


And that folks is what we call projection.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Ghost » Fri May 27, 2016 11:08 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Don´t be an idiot. I have many female fans and more on my Facebook, unlike you.


Now he has "female fans" on Fagbook. :lol: This guy has really built himself up in his own head. :lol:

Since you are a low-grade bastard trying to defamate me in the lowest way possible, I made my account private so stop with your childish bullshit. Try to beat me now, loser. Besides, I already have enough female fans. Try to beat me now.


So you're basically admitting that Droid beat you.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 11:30 pm

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Don´t be an idiot. I have many female fans and more on my Facebook, unlike you.


Now he has "female fans" on Fagbook. :lol: This guy has really built himself up in his own head. :lol:

Since you are a low-grade bastard trying to defamate me in the lowest way possible, I made my account private so stop with your childish bullshit. Try to beat me now, loser. Besides, I already have enough female fans. Try to beat me now.


So you're basically admitting that Droid beat you.


No, it is that I am getting sick and tired you fuckers are defamating me without any proof or concrete evidence and making false accusations against me. I am not going to tolerate someone to do this.

He cannot beat me because he has not showed photos of himself or of his gals. So, no photo=he lose

I already showed it, so if you want to accept it or not, it is up to you, losers.After all, you guys cannot compete with me. I am already married, good looking, well-dressed, have a good job, working on establishing my own network company, live in a nice area, dress well, cultured, passionate, faithful.

I am a good catch for any lass. You guys on the other hand, critizise American gals for being fat, poorly dressed, ugly. But you fail to realize YOU GUYS ARE EQUALLY AS FAT, UGLY AND POORLY DRESSED AS THEM.

You guys must be idiots if you expect a woman to dress sexy, femenine and be slender and accept old,fat, ugly, sloppy dressed buzzards like yourselves :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . I expect those things for a woman, but it return, I offer her the same. Very far from being a misogynist like you guys are. You are just afraid of losing against a real man like me.

Those foreign girls are after your money and dump you like the garbage you are and be with a good looking foreign man (such as the Russian gal who attempted an affair with me and leaving her ugly Yankee husband). I feel sorry for you guys to the point it is SO f***ing FUNNY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do not have nothing to lose against you, suckers :) 8)
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby cdnFA » Sat May 28, 2016 12:07 am

I donno dude, you seem to be losing pretty badly here.
cdnFA
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 582
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Sat May 28, 2016 1:10 am

cdnFA wrote:I donno dude, you seem to be losing pretty badly here.


Not at all as they have not showed anything that is concrete evidece. Defamating others does not count as evidence.

Are on the winners side (me) or the social losers's side who cannot get a gal in their own turf (The Charisma Guys: Droid, Drealm and Ghost)?

I
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby colibri » Sat May 28, 2016 1:14 am

Ghost wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:Probably that Filipino dude was really a Filipino, but as usual, you social losers consider a "troll" anyone who exposes the truth about American and Nordic guys (ugly, poorly dressed, bad kissers, bad in bed, fat, look queerish/soft, boring, lame, weird, retarded smiles and have small dicks). I think it hurts your ego that us foreign men expose you how you really are, not how you want to be perceived. Just as the comic book character Charisma Man.


And that folks is what we call projection.


yeah....

He just described my American boyfriend with Antonyms

LMAO
If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.
User avatar
colibri
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am
Location: AZTLAN

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby droid » Sat May 28, 2016 1:40 am

What a horrible toxic thread.
For the record, i never tried to 'beat' or 'compete' with tapatio here. Just asking for some evidence to the claims, I don't think i've requested anything extraordinary.
I also didn't 'defamate' him, he put all that on his public profile.

Come on folks, it can't be that anyone just shows up and makes a bunch of unsubstantiated claims, while putting others down unjustifiably.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby desembarazarse » Sat May 28, 2016 1:56 am

colibri wrote:yeah....

He just described my American boyfriend with Antonyms

LMAO


colibri, ¿cómo conociste a tu novio norteamericano?
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Dragon » Sat May 28, 2016 8:42 am

desembarazarse wrote:
colibri wrote:yeah....

He just described my American boyfriend with Antonyms

LMAO


colibri, ¿cómo conociste a tu novio norteamericano?


Taco burrito taco taco burrito enchilada beans
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Moretorque » Sat May 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Well, nice to see everybody getting along here... :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby desembarazarse » Sat May 28, 2016 5:20 pm

Dragon wrote:Taco burrito taco taco burrito enchilada beans


Beans!? C'mon, dude. Frijoles.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Kradmelder, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests