Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby desembarazarse » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:54 am

Tapatio89 wrote:Primero escribe bien el español porque un mandril escribe mejor que tu. Segundo, no hablo aqui de mi. Hablo en general, gringuito.

¿Te hace feliz de decir cosas que obviamente no son verdaderas? Por supuesto, no escribo español bien. ¿Pero, qué esperas? Estoy aprendiendo español. Quieres exagerar para insultarme, pero con un insulto tan irreal, el efecto es igual como si dijeras que la luna sea hecha de queso verde.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:23 am

Im sure this girl from Chaturbate is attracted to him and not the money: http://guysnightlife.com/easiest-places-older-men-meet-younger-women/
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby J_master » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:43 pm

Just go and find out. Dont be a p***y.
J_master
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby LaughingAtU » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:31 pm

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:Western women are just simply walking diseases that you should avoid.

I agree, avoid western women like you would avoid bubonic plague! :P

What you say about western women is petty and due to probably one of them not wanting anything to do with you. That doesn't mean all western women are like that. That would be like saying all asian men have tiny penis and that is why asian women seek out american men...Stupid huh?
LaughingAtU
Freshman Poster

Postby Citizen » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:28 am

nomadphilippines wrote:Im sure this girl from Chaturbate is attracted to him and not the money: http://guysnightlife.com/easiest-places-older-men-meet-younger-women/

Wow, that guy looks like a toad or something. Nasty. That guy should be looking for women, in WalMart, who are similar to himself.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:46 am

Citizen wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:Im sure this girl from Chaturbate is attracted to him and not the money: http://guysnightlife.com/easiest-places-older-men-meet-younger-women/

Wow, that guy looks like a toad or something. Nasty. That guy should be looking for women, in WalMart, who are similar to himself.

yet he is banging one of the hottest girls on chaturbate
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby Citizen » Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:24 pm

nomadphilippines wrote:
Citizen wrote:

I would not willingly trade places with that sad man. I am nothing like him. He has given his soul to the Devil. I can see what he has done. I would never do that. Sure, I want a beautiful sexy woman but I want true love and her real happiness. What is in him just wants a body. The Devil doesn't control me. I am still good while he has stopped resisting and thus has become something rotten.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:18 pm

Citizen wrote:
nomadphilippines wrote:
Citizen wrote:

I would not willingly trade places with that sad man. I am nothing like him. He has given his soul to the Devil. I can see what he has done. I would never do that. Sure, I want a beautiful sexy woman but I want true love and her real happiness. What is in him just wants a body. The Devil doesn't control me. I am still good while he has stopped resisting and thus has become something rotten.

you sure got a deep soul read on their situation based on a few pics from a sex cam site
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:21 am

not really sure what citizens read was.... but that old dude is now with a different girl.... he sure sold his soul for that last one though
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions