Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Maverick » Sun May 26, 2013 8:03 pm

skeptic wrote:
Maverick wrote:But I've seen ugly, short, fat men get a lot of women in America too. It's not the norm, but I can think of a couple of anecdotal examples in my own personal life where I've seen this happen. So if it can happen in America, it certainly can happen in foreign countries.

So you agree that the whole point of an ugly guy escaping to a foreign country for dating purposes is, at best, questionable?

Also, whoever suspect me in being a troll, email me: abenm613@mail.ru to prove yourself otherwise.

No.

I think that ugly guys can get girls even in America.

That was my point.

But, as has been described on here and other forums, escaping to a foreign country for dating would not only yield better women, but will also involve more enjoyable interactions and less head games.

So any guy is better off doing this, imo.

As far as your question, yes, I do believe going to another country will benefit you.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Introvert » Mon May 27, 2013 6:24 am

skeptic wrote:Since this forum is largely about dating more than anything else, I'm wondering if you expect foreign women to actually be attracted to men who are not considered attractive by American/Anglo standards. Even Winston himself seems to acknowledge that it doesn't matter what pickup lines you use - as long as the women is not attracted to you nothing will come out of it. There is an audio interview posted somewhere on this website; I don't remember who talks to whom but one of the guys' name is Steve. So one of them said something like this: "You may stay in America and work on your confidence, but at the end you'll still be just that - an ugly guy with confidence". That's right: they acknowledge being unattractive/ugly. So, my question to Steve and the other guy (and anyone else who think of himself as ugly): what are you counting on in foreign countries?

- Do you expect to become super-attractive the moment you step off the plane in another country?
- Do you expect women in foreign countries to have different criteria of what's handsome and what's ugly?
- Do you believe that women in foreign countries have so low standards that they would settle for you regardless of your looks?
- Do you expect them to buy on your American citizenship in spite of your looks?

- I'm counting on a fair chance to be a man without her attempting to do so.
- Does not matter. If I find her attractive and she likes me back, that is what matters.
- No. Placing too much emphasis on looks is a fallacy on both parties.
- No. I always tell them that I want to live there or somewhere outside of the US. I also make sure they know that I don't have money. The “in spite of your looksâ€￾ part is funny. Nice touch.

Maybe you are practicing your debate skills. You are definitely trying to make a point with your argument and your signature.

The crux of your argument is who is deeming these men as “uglyâ€￾ in the first place. If it is the men themselves, then I agree with your subtle point that those men need to work on themselves. One cannot have a good relationship with a woman if he cannot have a good relationship with himself. If it is a foreign (or local) woman deeming a man as ugly, then he simply does not meet her physical criteria for what is attractive. No harm done on either side. That's not his problem.

The solution is for men to work on themselves until they have a much better self-esteem and then to go to where they will be appreciated by women/a woman that they also find attractive.
Introvert
Freshman Poster

Postby Anonymous1 » Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 am

on the contrary.....Many western men who come to foregin countries are attracted to ugly women
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster

Postby The Professor » Mon May 27, 2013 12:26 pm

Anonymous1 wrote:on the contrary.....Many western men who come to foregin countries are attracted to ugly women

Yeah, I'm a western man in China and I'm quite attracted to even the ugly women here. The problem is, so are better looking locals and better looking foreigners. A lot of the western guys I know seem to be more than willing to date just about anything here, and many of them are a lot better looking than I am. I can't win.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Postby germanguy » Mon May 27, 2013 4:50 pm

The Professor wrote:
Anonymous1 wrote:on the contrary.....Many western men who come to foregin countries are attracted to ugly women

Yeah, I'm a western man in China and I'm quite attracted to even the ugly women here. The problem is, so are better looking locals and better looking foreigners. A lot of the western guys I know seem to be more than willing to date just about anything here, and many of them are a lot better looking than I am. I can't win.

Your problem isn´t that man date down in China. The problem is your extremely bad attitude. The situation is not as bad as you think it is. If you think you are going to lose and that the world is against you then you have no chance to win. You need to stay positive and avoid coming across as desperate. You might not look particularly good but you can still be confident, intelligent, or whatever your talents/strengths are.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Postby clowny » Mon May 27, 2013 7:24 pm

The Professor wrote:

Like others have suggested, the real problem is you and your attitude. There's another western guy on this forum (xiongmao) who is living in China, and he says he is regularly going on dates with quality chinese women. According to him, chinese women don't flake and china is basically a dating paradise compared to the west. And that poster, by his own admission, is not wealthy or extremely good looking.
clowny
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon May 27, 2013 8:00 pm

skeptic wrote:What kind of free-thinker are you if anyone who challenes your dogma is a troll...

Being a freethinker is what got me here. Note that I mean really thinking freely as opposed to the liberal version which means straddling the status quo of this rotten society. I challenged society's dogmas and indoctrination. You swallow it wholeheartedly. That's the difference between you and us and why you are a fake skeptic.

You're a troll because you act like a troll. Coming here and faking being a skeptic is trolling. And just like a typical troll or liberal you seek to tear down without adding any value. Some trolls at least spout good, entertaining bullshit. Your bullshit isn't even good.

And I'll tell you what I tell other trolls: Go to one of the other 99.9% of places on the internet that wants to hear what you spew. Note that the site is called Happier Abroad. Hence we reject bullshit like yours. Some trolls come here and pronounce that we are sick or that AWs are good. Others come here and try to cut down foreign dating and living. It gets really old really fast.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skeptic » Mon May 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Ghost wrote:Being a freethinker is what got me here. Note that I mean really thinking freely as opposed to the liberal version which means straddling the status quo of this rotten society. I challenged society's dogmas and indoctrination. You swallow it wholeheartedly. That's the difference between you and us and why you are a fake skeptic.

How do I swallow it wholeheartedly? By logically challenging this forum's official doctrine? A true free-thinker would look for honest answers to challenging questions and, if the answers are consistent, win the argument (or, at least, prove your side solid).

And how am I "fake skeptic" rather than "true skeptic". What's the difference?

Ghost wrote:And just like a typical troll or liberal you seek to tear down without adding any value. Some trolls at least spout good, entertaining bullshit. Your bullshit isn't even good.

Of course, it does not unconditionally support your doctrine. If "adding something" means pointlessly bitching about how bad American women are and how great foreign women are, then yes, I'm not adding anything. In reality, however, adding something includes adding a logical challenge.

Ghost wrote:And I'll tell you what I tell other trolls: Go to one of the other 99.9% of places on the internet that wants to hear what you spew. Note that the site is called Happier Abroad. Hence we reject bullshit like yours.

Of course, this is a community of free-thinkers - only as long as this free-thinking doesn't logically challenge the doctrine. As long as it does - you reject it.

Ghost wrote:Some trolls come here and pronounce that we are sick or that AWs are good.

[/quote]

I'm not pronoucing any of these. I'm not deeming you sick or AWs all good. I'm just disputing your notion that the they are all bad and the American/Western society is all sick, which seems to be HA's official doctrine.

Ghost wrote:Others come here and try to cut down foreign dating and living. It gets really old really fast.

What do you mean "try to cut down"? If you want to foreign-date and keep doing so, how does it matter if some troll tries to "cut it down"? And if you don't like what we preach, then it's up to moderators whether to support free speech or not. If they choose not to, then all your notion of free-thinking has little meaning.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 28, 2013 1:44 am

There are enough examples here to show that generally, foreign women are better and that even ugly men can have much better chances abroad.

Every troll like you has an angle, and you so easily betray yours:

"I'm just disputing your notion that the they are all bad and the American/Western society is all sick, which seems to be HA's official doctrine."

With the logical result being us convinced by some fake skeptic that what we've seen and experienced is not true. Good luck with that shit.

That this society is rotten and rejects many of us are observations, not doctrines. Free speech - sans for the most obvious of trolls - is generally the rule. No one enforces a "doctrine" here. This site is based around experiences and observations of mostly Western men. It matters not to me whether you troll to a level that eventually gets you banned. One way your idiocy won't keep polluting the forum and the other way means I can keep trouncing your idiocy.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby skeptic » Tue May 28, 2013 2:04 am

Ghost wrote:With the logical result being us convinced by some fake skeptic that what we've seen and experienced is not true. Good luck with that shit.

Somehow even a seasoned global dater like Ladislav doesn't claim that America is all rotten; he only claims it's a bad place for men to date women. Maveric, too, is thinking reasonably: he acknowledges that it is possible to get dates in America, it's just the quality of dates is better elsewhere. You, on the other hand, reject anything and everything that may even hint to a possibility of foreign-dating path not being the one and only way. I suspect that you and others who get so upset with my posts have never tried to do what they preach; I won't be surprised if you haven't ever set your foot outside America. And those who did try global dating (and succeeded in it) are smart enough to think objectively.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster

Postby Jester » Tue May 28, 2013 2:46 am

skeptic wrote:.....email me: abenm613@mail.ru to prove yourself otherwise.

So you're Russian?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby fschmidt » Tue May 28, 2013 2:50 am

skeptic wrote:abcdavid01 is another "free thinker" who is too afraid of logical challenges to his dogma. But let me ask you this: do you have a counter argument? If you actually go to a foreign country and get happily married there, that would be a proof of your point. But I suspect you're too afraid to take such a risk.

I did just that. Now let me explain the reason. In feminist counties, women are attracted to immoral men for evolutionary reasons. In normal countries, women are attracted to good providers. So a moral provider type of man will have a much easier time finding a wife in a non-feminist country. Here are 2 related links:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=18906
http://www.actbiblically.org/Human-Evol ... 95955.html
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster

Postby Jester » Tue May 28, 2013 2:51 am

Ghost wrote:
You're a troll because you act like a troll. Coming here and faking being a skeptic is trolling. And just like a typical troll or liberal you seek to tear down without adding any value. Some trolls at least spout good, entertaining bullshit. Your bullshit isn't even good.

And I'll tell you what I tell other trolls: Go to one of the other 99.9% of places on the internet that wants to hear what you spew. Note that the site is called Happier Abroad. Hence we reject bullshit like yours. Some trolls come here and pronounce that we are sick or that AWs are good. Others come here and try to cut down foreign dating and living. It gets really old really fast.

+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue May 28, 2013 6:47 am

germanguy wrote:
The Professor wrote:

Your problem isn´t that man date down in China. The problem is your extremely bad attitude. The situation is not as bad as you think it is. If you think you are going to lose and that the world is against you then you have no chance to win. You need to stay positive and avoid coming across as desperate. You might not look particularly good but you can still be confident, intelligent, or whatever your talents/strengths are.

BAAAM +∞
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue May 28, 2013 7:42 am

skeptic wrote:
Ghost wrote:With the logical result being us convinced by some fake skeptic that what we've seen and experienced is not true. Good luck with that shit.

Somehow even a seasoned global dater like Ladislav doesn't claim that America is all rotten; he only claims it's a bad place for men to date women. Maveric, too, is thinking reasonably: he acknowledges that it is possible to get dates in America, it's just the quality of dates is better elsewhere. You, on the other hand, reject anything and everything that may even hint to a possibility of foreign-dating path not being the one and only way. I suspect that you and others who get so upset with my posts have never tried to do what they preach; I won't be surprised if you haven't ever set your foot outside America. And those who did try global dating (and succeeded in it) are smart enough to think objectively.

What I was referring to in regards to our experiences is life in the West. Some have gone abroad already and others are working on it. Being "skeptical" about how bad AWs are is not going to overcome what we perceive. And that is before we get into things like divorce, child support, alimony, and similar things that make any romantic relationship with an AW outright hostile. If you want to test whether or not what we say is true, then put up or shut up. If you want to be some skeptic, then perform experiments. Go get married to a Western woman, have kids, get divorced, and then you'll see the truth of what we say. But you aren't interested in anything other than pitifully trying to break down what we see as an escape from it.

If you really believe that AW aren't so bad, then the last thing you would do is come here. In fact, you should be overjoyed that some men are leaving AWs behind for foreign dating. After all, that would mean more wonderful AWs for you.

Here's what I suspect: you know what we say is true - and what we observe is observable by any Western man - but arrogance is preventing you from accepting it. Thus you troll and act hypocritical. Like I said, if AWs are so great, then our dismissal of them means more of them for you. I'm skeptical of the "skeptic."

Because you're a troll.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions