Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby droid » Fri May 27, 2016 7:25 am

desembarazarse wrote:¿Qué quiere decir "aweonao weon"? Entiendo los demás de la frase: "el concha tu putísima madre" quiere decir "the c**t of your whore mother." Pero, ¿qué es la diferencia entre puta y putísima? La palabra "puta" quiere decir "whore." Podría traducir putísima como "super-whore"?


:lol:
The correct and original term is huevón, which literally translates as 'big-egged', as in 'big-balled' but in the sense that if your balls are actually too big, you're some kind of freak or mentally deficient. However, the non-literal meaning is more akin to "dumbass" but with a much more vulgar tone, given the sexually descriptive figure.
Ahuevonado would be the correct spelling for aweonado, roughly conveying "dumbass-ed".
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am







Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Ghost » Fri May 27, 2016 7:25 am

Tapatio89 wrote:I will not. Dont you know, fat pig, that bringing thirds and especially a woman is a very coward thing for a man to do. No wonder not even hookers want to be with a sore loser like you. . You bring all your loser buddies here since you know you are weak and cannot take me into a fight. It is a very weak and queerish thing to do. The common denominator is that almost all of you here are sore losers who cannot get hot girls in your home country. I laugh at you and your pack of losers buddies.


You're like the villain from a kids' Saturday morning cartoon, complete with the childish insults and the BWAHAHAHAing style of speaking, err, writing. :lol:

It's got to be trolling, guys. It's just too silly.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:30 am

droid wrote:
desembarazarse wrote:¿Qué quiere decir "aweonao weon"? Entiendo los demás de la frase: "el concha tu putísima madre" quiere decir "the c**t of your whore mother." Pero, ¿qué es la diferencia entre puta y putísima? La palabra "puta" quiere decir "whore." Podría traducir putísima como "super-whore"?


:lol:
The correct and original term is huevón, which literally translates as 'big-egged', as in 'big-balled' but in the sense that if your balls are actually too big, you're some kind of freak or mentally deficient. However, the non-literal meaning is more akin to "dumbass" but with a much more vulgar tone, given the sexually descriptive figure.
Ahuevonado would be the correct spelling for aweonado, roughly conveying "dumbass-ed".


In slang term, it is weon and aweonao. I think I know my language more than some dumb gringo who thinks he can correct me.

How about you take a hike and stop acting like an idiot.

I already showed you proof of my past Mexican gal, and you completely ignore it. Just remember I showed it to you. So now, SHOW YOUR DAMN f***ing PHOTO OF YOU, LOSER

You know you cannot beat me, that is why you defamate me to make yourself better. A very loser way to do things. Grow up and be a man like me.
Last edited by Tapatio89 on Fri May 27, 2016 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby drealm » Fri May 27, 2016 7:37 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:I think the indian should prove he's indian. All this brown fellow has done so far to prove he's a spic is do his little sing song language thing and get emotional. A photo with the brown fellow's face next to a local newspaper would prove once and for all that he's a true mayan.


Drealm, how about you shut the f**k up, loser.

After all, I have proof you even asked me for advice to get Mexican gals, considering you are a sore loser. What me to post it here, mmmmm? You f***ing hypocrite.


I think you should get off your arse faster and take a selfie, albeit without flash. I will not accept laziness as proof that you're a spic.

Where is the contradiction? A spic knows the breeding habits of spic females. If I wanted to screw a nigger wouldn't it make sense to ask chimp what makes them tick?



You are a moron. You know I am olive skin. It is your f***ed up albino blindness that does not let you see colour well. Sorry, retard, I cannot get darker.

And women are women, so if you are a sore loser with women in your country, you are also here and in other countries. Simple basic rules.

Lastly, I have a little gift for you here and your future lesson. This is written by a hot Mexican girl her views about you Yanks and reasons to avoid dating you scumbags. Oh boy, it is SO f***ing TRUE of you losers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://galoremag.com/will-never-date-american-guy/


I asked you to do something and you didn't.

This is typical of you indians, but this doesn't mean you are an indian.

I think you should make some effort to prove you're born in a shit hole country and not just someone pretending to be in one.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 7:40 am

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:I think the indian should prove he's indian. All this brown fellow has done so far to prove he's a spic is do his little sing song language thing and get emotional. A photo with the brown fellow's face next to a local newspaper would prove once and for all that he's a true mayan.


Drealm, how about you shut the f**k up, loser.

After all, I have proof you even asked me for advice to get Mexican gals, considering you are a sore loser. What me to post it here, mmmmm? You f***ing hypocrite.


I think you should get off your arse faster and take a selfie, albeit without flash. I will not accept laziness as proof that you're a spic.

Where is the contradiction? A spic knows the breeding habits of spic females. If I wanted to screw a nigger wouldn't it make sense to ask chimp what makes them tick?



You are a moron. You know I am olive skin. It is your f***ed up albino blindness that does not let you see colour well. Sorry, retard, I cannot get darker.

And women are women, so if you are a sore loser with women in your country, you are also here and in other countries. Simple basic rules.

Lastly, I have a little gift for you here and your future lesson. This is written by a hot Mexican girl her views about you Yanks and reasons to avoid dating you scumbags. Oh boy, it is SO f***ing TRUE of you losers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://galoremag.com/will-never-date-american-guy/


I asked you to do something and you didn't.

This is typical of you indians, but this doesn't mean you are an indian.

I think you should make some effort to prove you're born in a shit hole country and not just someone pretending to be in one.


Idiot, I already posted the photo without flash. Are you f***ing retarded to not see it?

I already did it with the photo of my ex gal and that does not has flash. Not my fault you are too f***ing blind and retarded to not even notice it
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby drealm » Fri May 27, 2016 8:03 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
Idiot, I already posted the photo without flash. Are you f***ing retarded to not see it?

I already did it with the photo of my ex gal and that does not has flash. Not my fault you are too f***ing blind and retarded to not even notice it


It's funny because you're so self conscious about skin color that you miss everything else I say. I bet I could tell you right to your face that I raped your sister but if I ended the sentence by saying your skin looks brown you wouldn't even remember the first part.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 8:10 am

drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Idiot, I already posted the photo without flash. Are you f***ing retarded to not see it?

I already did it with the photo of my ex gal and that does not has flash. Not my fault you are too f***ing blind and retarded to not even notice it


It's funny because you're so self conscious about skin color that you miss everything else I say. I bet I could tell you right to your face that I raped your sister but if I ended the sentence by saying your skin looks brown you wouldn't even remember the first part.


You are quite stupid to not even noticed to look at the photo. And I also posted photo of my past gal, for all you skeptic losers.

You guys cannot beat me, admit it. I already showed it, so now stop with the bullshit
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby drealm » Fri May 27, 2016 8:27 am

Tapatio89 wrote:
drealm wrote:
Tapatio89 wrote:
Idiot, I already posted the photo without flash. Are you f***ing retarded to not see it?

I already did it with the photo of my ex gal and that does not has flash. Not my fault you are too f***ing blind and retarded to not even notice it


It's funny because you're so self conscious about skin color that you miss everything else I say. I bet I could tell you right to your face that I raped your sister but if I ended the sentence by saying your skin looks brown you wouldn't even remember the first part.


You are quite stupid to not even noticed to look at the photo. And I also posted photo of my past gal, for all you skeptic losers.

You guys cannot beat me, admit it. I already showed it, so now stop with the bullshit


Let's try an experiment.

You missed the thing about news papers and your skin is the color of shit.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri May 27, 2016 2:17 pm

@tapatio89,
Now you understand why I don't have North American friends...especially when I'm abroad. They cockblock, quid pro quo ya, +1up ya, puritanical...just sociopathethic and full of megalomania they are. You know North America is a piece-of-shit where the only genuine friends I have are on WhatsApp in Asia and South America. Does that sound like any part of the Anglosphere that I'm amid such genuine friends!? No way.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2043
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby desembarazarse » Fri May 27, 2016 4:39 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:Weon, hablas el español como gringo. Mejor escribelo en ingles.


¡Weon, por supuesto que hablo el español como gringo! ¡Soy norteamericano y estoy aprendiendo español! Gracias por enseñarme la palabra "weon." ¿Sea mejor que yo escriba en inglés? Por supuesto hablo inglés con fluidez y no es así con español. Sé que mi español no es correcto. Pero mi meta es practicar español. Entonces, es mejor para mí que escribo en español. Podemos intercambiarnos insultos - podemos hablar de cosas más agradables - a mí me da igual. Te gusta insultar a personas. Este vicio tuyo no te servirá bien, pero cualquiera interacción está bien para mí. Lo más importante para mí en este foro es que practico español.
desembarazarse
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:36 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby droid » Fri May 27, 2016 5:38 pm

Tapatio89 wrote:And, as proof of a former gf of mine who is Mexican, here it is, losers. She is consider a 9/10 in my country. You f***ing foreigner losers will NEVER get girls like her as this is only for us Latin men. I can smell the envy of some of you after this:
Image


Besides the fact that this picture -even if taken at face value- proves absolutely nothing, it is clearly a recent picture of you.
I don't think you're fooling anyone, at best it's just some recent classmate/colleague and at worst you just photoshopped yourself in there.

Anyways, remember? this is you in 2013:
http://iconosquare.com/p/620622698918707055_198661534

Your narcissim and selfies make it easier to time your development, and this is clearly not one of the dorkier photos you said were from 2-3 years ago and said that i cherry picked. There's really nothing to suggest you had the scores of women you claim, when even barely anyone showed up at your bdays dude.

http://iconosquare.com/p/558999413848538700_198661534

The timeline alone just doesn't add up on this chump's story

it's all there, anyone can easily look it up:
http://iconosquare.com/erwin_ordonez

-At age 23 (2012) he still weighed 200 pounds and that's when he began to lose weight. The worst period of his life (his words).
-Lost the weight mid 2013
-Has been with the japanese woman from at least as back as 2013.
-He came back to Mexico in 2014 it seems.

So supposedly, in the short period(?) after he lost weight, he already looked like in the provided pic and
dated a bunch of women from all over the world in mexico, even though he was still not back there, and was already stable with the japanese lady, if all that makes any sense.

Tampico, to even begin to substantiate your crap, you would have to show at least:

1- one or more pics with this same girl, either holding hands or smooching, etc. Not with your pesky pasted-in waldo gay-friend position, anyone can get that.
2- one or more pics with the russian lady you posted and said she was you friend.
3- one or more pics with the russian lady you supposedly stole from the american dude.

Now, to actually prove that you really are this james-bond-like persona, who effortlessly scored
with women from all over the world in said short period, you obviously have to show the appropriate pics with said women, no less.
As they say, pics or it didn't happen...


In the meantime, you're still just a lying scoundrel, only sucked up to by E.Irrizarry because he wants to be hispanic at all costs.

And again, at least stop calling other losers when you are the one married to the hooker. Simple logic.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Tapatio89 » Fri May 27, 2016 6:20 pm

Droid, how about you get a life? You think I am stupid to post on my Instagram other women? You probably will as you are a shameless scoundrel, but I have class unlike you and I am faithful to my wife. Ironic that the gringo here is the sex tourist womanizer and me the committed, non-misogynist man. But, you are fat and ugly, so I am not surprised about your behaviour.

Moron, it is not a recent photo of me. But if that makes you happy and laugh like a pig in orgasm (and literally you are a pig), then go ahead. You do not hurt my confidence, fatso. You have not even showed any photos of you with a gal. So you are the loser here, not me. You already saw photos of my wife and this ex gal of mine. Two points for me, zero points for you.

Plus, you cannot judge my life or what I have done just by Instagram. I have much more on my Facebook, that is where I really share my lifetime. Instagram is just the basics.

I will not post photos of me kissing with a gal(except in my Facebook and only my wife and I of course) . I am not stupid. Not even my friends post photos of their gals kissing in their instagram. Not even I post photos of my wife and I kissing in Instagram.

Yes, I did lost weight but you do not even put the time period, just the year. I lost to my current weight in one month and had been same weight for three years (we could say is youth fat as I had been slender almost all my life). After that, I did came back to Mexico and met this gal thru one of my friends. Then, broke up due to the distance. I strted to date bunch of gals every weekend as I was skinny and fit. Got tired of it and met my wife but before she became my girlfriend, I did saw other women. Then stopped seeing other gals once I got committed to her.

You are just a sore loser who cannot stand the fact I am much better than you, and you try to find a way to be skeptical about it. Even if I posted a photo of my gals kissing, I know you will find some lame excuse to be skeptical. Sorry, loser, just accept that I am better than you. You barely know who I am and jump into fast conclusions.

E.Irrizarry is my friend. So, do not bring him into this as if you have a problem with me, do it with me, do not bring thirds, fat, old, balding crocodile. We know we are much better than you, perdedor. And who cares if he wants to be Hispanic. At least he is not a loser like you. Grow up, old buzzard

I married a woman at least, but you cannot even attract a hooker. Who is the loser now since hookers do not even desire you
User avatar
Tapatio89
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:11 pm
Location: Mexico City

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby droid » Fri May 27, 2016 7:48 pm

Yeah keep lying about yourself and others, i thought so, you have nothing more. My case is very clear above, you piling up more bullshit doesn't cut it.
You couldn't even show Matt proper pics because you had supposedly discarded them. Yeah a narcissist like you discarding that evidence, right.

So we've got, a village idiot, an asshole, AND a lying scoundrel.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby drealm » Fri May 27, 2016 7:59 pm

I'm pretty sure he's a fake indian anyways. Why anyone would want to be a fake indian, who knows.. this is like wanting to be an imitation feces.
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 836
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: Are women in foreign countries attracted to ugly men?

Postby Ghost » Fri May 27, 2016 8:10 pm

drealm wrote:I'm pretty sure he's a fake indian anyways. Why anyone would want to be a fake indian, who knows.. this is like wanting to be an imitation feces.


We have had trolls here before that impersonated real people. (They stole photos from social media accounts.) One of them was pretending to be a Filipino guy from a band. I'm starting to suspect this is the case with Tapatio. His posts are so over the top and silly that I'm starting to doubt he's real. Mods might want to check IPs or something.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests