Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


UNITED STATES, THE MOST HATED COUNTRY ON EARTH

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

UNITED STATES, THE MOST HATED COUNTRY ON EARTH

Postby ssjparris » Sun May 26, 2013 10:52 pm

here is an article confirming what winston was saying about america....

http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=50855

The United States is the most hated country in the world, followed closely by Israel and then by nobody. Why? Why not Ecuador? China? Russia? East Timor? The hostility puzzles many Americans, who genuinely believe their country to be a force for good, a pillar of democracy, a defender of human rights.

To the rest of the world, none of this is even close.The United States is the most hated country in the world, followed closely by Israel, and then by nobody. Why? Why not Ecuador? China? Russia? East Timor? The hostility puzzles many Americans, who genuinely believe their country to be a force for good, a pillar of democracy, a defender of human rights.

If you have lived abroad, as so very few Americans have, the explanation for the hatred is obvious: Meddling. Relentless, prideful, uncomprehending meddling, frequently military, often with horrendous death tolls. Americans, adroitly managed by a controlled press, historically illiterate, incurious, decreasingly educated, either have never heard of the American behavior that angers others, or believe it to have been inspired by virtuous motives. Nobody else thinks so. Add to unfamiliarity with the wider world the constantly inculcated assertion that America is the greatest, most wonderful nation ever to exist, a light to the world, a shining city on a hill, and you get a dangerously delusional state. Especially now. In the past, American economic and military supremacy were such that the US didn’t have to care what others thought. The times, they are a-changing.

It might be wise to compare briefly the view through American and foreign eyes. Consider Iraq. To most of the world, the war on Iraq was brutal, unprovoked, and murderous. More than a few, looking at the ruins of Fallujah, thought of Guernica – of which few in the States have ever heard.

Similarly, Americans tend to see the war on Afghanistan as having to do with ending Terror or sprouting democracy – not as the Great Game (“Hanh?â€￾) redux, or the quest for the TAPI pipeline (“Say whuh?â€￾) or Caspian hydrocarbons. (“Caspian? You mean the Friendly Ghost?â€￾) To most of the world, Afghanistan is just another sorry spectacle of American fighter-bombers killing peasants, of gutted children and drone attacks on half-identified targets. This, the merciless use of overwhelming firepower against lightly armed campesinos, is what the world sees, over and over. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan. It isn’t pretty.Many Americans do not believe that we destroyed Iraq for oil, empire, and the Israel lobby, as was in fact the case. No. We wanted to topple an evil dictator and dispense the precious gift of democracy. It was a question of goodness. Many apparently still believe that Iraq had something to do with the attacks on New York. Again, controlled press, poor schooling, little curiosity.

I live in Mexico. In countless towns, probably in every city of any size, you see streets named Niños Heroes, Heroic Children. In Guadalajara there is a traffic circle with an imposing monument to them. These things commemorate the children who tried to fight the American soldiers invading Mexico City. In that (purely acquisitive) war Mexico lost half its territory. Yet how many gringos know that it ever happened, or when, or for that matter have ever heard of the bombardment of Veracruz or Pershing’s incursion?

Americans who have some grasp of history sometimes say of the Mexican-American War that Mexicans should “get over it.â€￾ Some might tell the Jews to get over the Holocaust, or Americans to get over 9/11. It is much easier to tell people to get over what you have done to them than to get over things they have done to you.

Then there is the War on Drugs. Americans believe this to be a campaign against Evil – best conducted, of course, in other people’s countries.

Truculent patriots at Billy Bob’s Rib Pit know none of this. The combination of clueless ignorance and a sort of Walmart-parking-lot arrogance make mysterious to them much behavior of other countries. Consider their view of Iran, an evil Arab country, somewhere, that wants the Bomb so it can blow up Israel and New York. No other explanation occurs to them for Iran’s hostility to the US, which wants regime change so Iranians can be democratic and have freedoms. Ask Billy Bobbers whether they have even heard of, much less been in, major Iranian cities like Tehran, Sulawesi, Sidon, or Tbilisi. No. Yet they are sure the inhabitants are dangerous and un-American.There are other views. Thoughtful Mexicans (all I know, but I haven’t taken a poll) do not see why drugs are Mexico’s problem. If gringos don’t want drugs, why do they buy them? Why don’t they solve their own problems? It is no secret internationally that American students in high school and universities use drugs. Why don’t the Americans put their college kids in jail? And, they say, probably correctly, that Washington, by sponsoring the elimination of big drug lords, caused the current fighting among littler lords to control the trade, thus creating carnage. Predictably, the flow of drugs northward was not affected.

Iranians may perhaps see things differently. They know that in 1953 the democratically elected prime minister Mohammed Mossadeg (“Mossy what?â€￾ they ask in the Rib Pit.) was overthrown by the CIA leaving the Shah (“Is that, like, a person?â€￾), a routinely ghastly dictator, in control. This had much to do with the occupation of the US embassy in 1979, which was sold in the US as evidence of the badness of Iranians.

Nobody beyond the borders buys our song about spreading freedom and human rights. America has supported countless sordid dictators ruling by army and torture chamber (the Saudis being a current example). We have put many dictators on their thrones, such as Pinochet (“That little wooden guy, his nose got long when he told a lie, right?â€￾) in Chile. (“Isn’t that Tex-Mex soup with beans in it?â€￾) Others notice that the only country that openly and proudly tortures prisoners is…us. Later, in 1988, the US Navy, in the form of the USS Vincennes, shot down an Iranian airliner and killed everyone aboard. Americans shrugged it off: Such things were doubtless necessary to stop terrorism. But imagine the outrage if the Iranian navy shot down a US airliner.

Always, the underlying problem is meddling. Bin Laden’s guys didn’t attack New York because it was a slow morning and they couldn’t think of anything else to do. They were furious at US meddling in Moslem lands. You may think, and I may think, that Islam is a primitive faith not well adapted to the modern world. Fine. I may think that hornets do not have an ideal social organization. But I know better than to poke their nest.

This is why they hate us – meddling, bombing, invading, droning, telling them how to run their countries. No, George, it is not because of our freedoms.
ssjparris
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am







Postby Moretorque » Mon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Just goes to show you how smart England and the City of London are, The City created Israel and the USA declared bankruptcy in 1933 and has been run by the city ever since.

England or the UK as called isn't in there anywhere ? their pretty good at covering their tracks.

Now that we have access to our real history, if you are smart enough to figure out was is real and what is propaganda I think you should take a closer look at it because although about 50% of what you say is true the other 50 is propaganda you are taking as real history.

I will type it again, they figured out by counterfeiting the money and no being audited they could rule the world. The stupidity of the herd not being able to see this is their ace up their sleeve.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Jester » Tue May 28, 2013 6:04 am

Moretorque wrote:...the USA declared bankruptcy in 1933 and has been run by the city ever since.


I have seen this asserted before, but have seen no actual evidence.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: UNITED STATES, THE MOST HATED COUNTRY ON EARTH

Postby Jester » Tue May 28, 2013 6:13 am

ssjparris wrote:here is an article confirming what winston was saying about america....

http://www.theburningplatform.com/?p=50855

The United States is the most hated country in the world, followed closely by Israel and then by nobody. Why? Why not Ecuador? China? Russia? East Timor? The hostility puzzles many Americans, who genuinely believe their country to be a force for good, a pillar of democracy, a defender of human rights.

To the rest of the world, none of this is even close.The United States is the most hated country in the world, followed closely by Israel, and then by nobody. Why? Why not Ecuador? China? Russia? East Timor? The hostility puzzles many Americans, who genuinely believe their country to be a force for good, a pillar of democracy, a defender of human rights.

If you have lived abroad, as so very few Americans have, the explanation for the hatred is obvious: Meddling. Relentless, prideful, uncomprehending meddling, frequently military, often with horrendous death tolls. Americans, adroitly managed by a controlled press, historically illiterate, incurious, decreasingly educated, either have never heard of the American behavior that angers others, or believe it to have been inspired by virtuous motives. Nobody else thinks so. Add to unfamiliarity with the wider world the constantly inculcated assertion that America is the greatest, most wonderful nation ever to exist, a light to the world, a shining city on a hill, and you get a dangerously delusional state. Especially now. In the past, American economic and military supremacy were such that the US didn’t have to care what others thought. The times, they are a-changing.

It might be wise to compare briefly the view through American and foreign eyes. Consider Iraq. To most of the world, the war on Iraq was brutal, unprovoked, and murderous. More than a few, looking at the ruins of Fallujah, thought of Guernica – of which few in the States have ever heard.

Similarly, Americans tend to see the war on Afghanistan as having to do with ending Terror or sprouting democracy – not as the Great Game (“Hanh?â€￾) redux, or the quest for the TAPI pipeline (“Say whuh?â€￾) or Caspian hydrocarbons. (“Caspian? You mean the Friendly Ghost?â€￾) To most of the world, Afghanistan is just another sorry spectacle of American fighter-bombers killing peasants, of gutted children and drone attacks on half-identified targets. This, the merciless use of overwhelming firepower against lightly armed campesinos, is what the world sees, over and over. Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Yemen, Somalia, Pakistan. It isn’t pretty.Many Americans do not believe that we destroyed Iraq for oil, empire, and the Israel lobby, as was in fact the case. No. We wanted to topple an evil dictator and dispense the precious gift of democracy. It was a question of goodness. Many apparently still believe that Iraq had something to do with the attacks on New York. Again, controlled press, poor schooling, little curiosity.

I live in Mexico. In countless towns, probably in every city of any size, you see streets named Niños Heroes, Heroic Children. In Guadalajara there is a traffic circle with an imposing monument to them. These things commemorate the children who tried to fight the American soldiers invading Mexico City. In that (purely acquisitive) war Mexico lost half its territory. Yet how many gringos know that it ever happened, or when, or for that matter have ever heard of the bombardment of Veracruz or Pershing’s incursion?

Americans who have some grasp of history sometimes say of the Mexican-American War that Mexicans should “get over it.â€￾ Some might tell the Jews to get over the Holocaust, or Americans to get over 9/11. It is much easier to tell people to get over what you have done to them than to get over things they have done to you.

Then there is the War on Drugs. Americans believe this to be a campaign against Evil – best conducted, of course, in other people’s countries.

Truculent patriots at Billy Bob’s Rib Pit know none of this. The combination of clueless ignorance and a sort of Walmart-parking-lot arrogance make mysterious to them much behavior of other countries. Consider their view of Iran, an evil Arab country, somewhere, that wants the Bomb so it can blow up Israel and New York. No other explanation occurs to them for Iran’s hostility to the US, which wants regime change so Iranians can be democratic and have freedoms. Ask Billy Bobbers whether they have even heard of, much less been in, major Iranian cities like Tehran, Sulawesi, Sidon, or Tbilisi. No. Yet they are sure the inhabitants are dangerous and un-American.There are other views. Thoughtful Mexicans (all I know, but I haven’t taken a poll) do not see why drugs are Mexico’s problem. If gringos don’t want drugs, why do they buy them? Why don’t they solve their own problems? It is no secret internationally that American students in high school and universities use drugs. Why don’t the Americans put their college kids in jail? And, they say, probably correctly, that Washington, by sponsoring the elimination of big drug lords, caused the current fighting among littler lords to control the trade, thus creating carnage. Predictably, the flow of drugs northward was not affected.

Iranians may perhaps see things differently. They know that in 1953 the democratically elected prime minister Mohammed Mossadeg (“Mossy what?â€￾ they ask in the Rib Pit.) was overthrown by the CIA leaving the Shah (“Is that, like, a person?â€￾), a routinely ghastly dictator, in control. This had much to do with the occupation of the US embassy in 1979, which was sold in the US as evidence of the badness of Iranians.

Nobody beyond the borders buys our song about spreading freedom and human rights. America has supported countless sordid dictators ruling by army and torture chamber (the Saudis being a current example). We have put many dictators on their thrones, such as Pinochet (“That little wooden guy, his nose got long when he told a lie, right?â€￾) in Chile. (“Isn’t that Tex-Mex soup with beans in it?â€￾) Others notice that the only country that openly and proudly tortures prisoners is…us. Later, in 1988, the US Navy, in the form of the USS Vincennes, shot down an Iranian airliner and killed everyone aboard. Americans shrugged it off: Such things were doubtless necessary to stop terrorism. But imagine the outrage if the Iranian navy shot down a US airliner.

Always, the underlying problem is meddling. Bin Laden’s guys didn’t attack New York because it was a slow morning and they couldn’t think of anything else to do. They were furious at US meddling in Moslem lands. You may think, and I may think, that Islam is a primitive faith not well adapted to the modern world. Fine. I may think that hornets do not have an ideal social organization. But I know better than to poke their nest.

This is why they hate us – meddling, bombing, invading, droning, telling them how to run their countries. No, George, it is not because of our freedoms.


Really great stuff. Red-state Whites should be required to read this whole thing aloud.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 28, 2013 10:27 am

Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:...the USA declared bankruptcy in 1933 and has been run by the city ever since.


I have seen this asserted before, but have seen no actual evidence.


You haven't, what do you use for payment of services?, what does the US constitution say about payment used by the US government?

This is all being done by legal fiction, you need to look a little closer. FDR declared it bankrupt March 9th 1933, the government went bankrupt.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Winston » Tue May 28, 2013 12:23 pm

If the US is universally hated, then why don't the other countries form an Alliance, like the Allies did in WWII, against Imperialist USA? That would be a racket wouldn't it, if the US became a Nazi power that the rest of the world has to unite militarily against. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Winston wrote:If the US is universally hated, then why don't the other countries form an Alliance, like the Allies did in WWII, against Imperialist USA? That would be a racket wouldn't it, if the US became a Nazi power that the rest of the world has to unite militarily against. lol


Welll, the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, South Africa, and China) nations is one anti-American alliance, and I wouldn't be surprised to see more in the future. And yes, the U.S.--along with Israel--is a truly despised country from my experiences overseas in countries like the U.K. and South Korea. Why do you think so many Americans wear Canadian lapels on their backpacks or clothes, or pretend to be Canadians or some other countrymen while overseas?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby Winston » Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Winston wrote:If the US is universally hated, then why don't the other countries form an Alliance, like the Allies did in WWII, against Imperialist USA? That would be a racket wouldn't it, if the US became a Nazi power that the rest of the world has to unite militarily against. lol


Welll, the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, South Africa, and China) nations is one anti-American alliance, and I wouldn't be surprised to see more in the future. And yes, the U.S.--along with Israel--is a truly despised country from my experiences overseas in countries like the U.K. and South Korea. Why do you think so many Americans wear Canadian lapels on their backpacks or clothes, or pretend to be Canadians or some other countrymen while overseas?


Are you serious? Is BRICS an official alliance against the USA? Why haven't we heard about it? Why doesn't the mainstream media talk about it? lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23610
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby zboy1 » Tue May 28, 2013 2:42 pm

You never heard of BRICS, Winston? Man, you need to catch-up on the News Asap....
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4445
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Postby The_Hero_of_Men » Tue May 28, 2013 4:43 pm

ssjparris, do you really live in Mexico? If so, where?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1142
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 pm
Location: The Surface (Hyrule)

Postby Jester » Tue May 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:...the USA declared bankruptcy in 1933 and has been run by the city ever since.


I have seen this asserted before, but have seen no actual evidence.




.....This is all being done by legal fiction, you need to look a little closer. FDR declared it bankrupt March 9th 1933, the government went bankrupt.



It seems to be more about Federal control of the entire banking system.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Banking_Act

I suppose you could argue that this was a form of receivership. But there is no provision for liquidation of anything, or any creditors mentioned.

Calling this bankruptcy seems to be a stretch.

I am anti-NWO too, but IMO we need to stay grounded and ignore sources that engage in hyperbole or exaggeration. If the truth is on our side, then the truth will be on our side.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue May 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Winston wrote:If the US is universally hated, then why don't the other countries form an Alliance, like the Allies did in WWII, against Imperialist USA? That would be a racket wouldn't it, if the US became a Nazi power that the rest of the world has to unite militarily against. lol


U.S. is far more dominant than Germany was. U.S. is like pre-war U.S. (economic engine) plus British Empire (financial and trade control) plus Germany (technology) plus Soviet Union (spies everywhere) plus Japan (aggressively occupying countries). We are not as numerous as all the aforementioned, but easily as powerful.

BRICs etc. are wary of U.S. but can't stand openly against, except within the kosher, NWO-approved forms like GATT, etc. Mercosur began as an anti-U.S. alliance. Also SEATO, I think.

Leaders do what they can, within the limits, without risking all. Little Mafia chieftains resent the big one, but don't want to get squashed.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue May 28, 2013 8:37 pm

zboy1 wrote:
Winston wrote:If the US is universally hated, then why don't the other countries form an Alliance, like the Allies did in WWII, against Imperialist USA? That would be a racket wouldn't it, if the US became a Nazi power that the rest of the world has to unite militarily against. lol


Welll, the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, South Africa, and China) nations is one anti-American alliance, and I wouldn't be surprised to see more in the future. And yes, the U.S.--along with Israel--is a truly despised country from my experiences overseas in countries like the U.K. and South Korea. Why do you think so many Americans wear Canadian lapels on their backpacks or clothes, or pretend to be Canadians or some other countrymen while overseas?


I really don`t understand why Brazil would be Anti-American..I kills me how people from other countries talk shit about the U.S. yet want to live in the U.S. I have got the impression that some Brazilians don`t like Americans but i think it is mostly due to jealously..they watch nothing but American shows and movies and they know that Americans are in general better off materially speaking ...they may mention corruption in the American government yet these same people go along with or do nothing about the corruption in their own governments.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Anti-American » Tue May 28, 2013 10:19 pm

The USA is nothing to be jealous of.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

Postby Moretorque » Tue May 28, 2013 10:41 pm

Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:...the USA declared bankruptcy in 1933 and has been run by the city ever since.


I have seen this asserted before, but have seen no actual evidence.




.....This is all being done by legal fiction, you need to look a little closer. FDR declared it bankrupt March 9th 1933, the government went bankrupt.



It seems to be more about Federal control of the entire banking system.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergency_Banking_Act

I suppose you could argue that this was a form of receivership. But there is no provision for liquidation of anything, or any creditors mentioned.

Calling this bankruptcy seems to be a stretch.

I am anti-NWO too, but IMO we need to stay grounded and ignore sources that engage in hyperbole or exaggeration. If the truth is on our side, then the truth will be on our side.


I don't think you quit get it, Iraq was put into bankruptcy after the most resent war, how could a country holding that much real clout in oil be bankrupt. IT ISN'T ! LEGAL FICTION enforced at gunpoint.

The republic of the United States government was dissolved back then in the 30's and they started routing most everything through the executive by executive order, then they started ramping up the complete installation of the communist manifesto with unlimited fiat currency produced out of thin air to buy up and change everything. Blammo 80 years later of them doing this you live in a total socialist country with no private property and being programmed by the state at birth till the day you die.

The money runs the whole gig, the bank is the government. Somebody said allow me to issue the currency and I care not who makes the laws.

First the government went under now the people are going under and they are coming for the land with UN 21.
Last edited by Moretorque on Wed May 29, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4158
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], MSNbot Media and 10 guests