Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


"The Foreign woman myth revisited"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby leavingusa » Thu May 30, 2013 12:44 pm

skeptic wrote:But how long does it normally take for an immigrant woman to undergo a change from what you claim an authentic foreign women to a westernized version of one? If a woman has spent five years in the U.S. on her own as a foreign student, is she any more likely to have turned to an "ameriskank" than a woman who has come to America barely a year ago but together with her family and having won a greencard?


No foreign women are simply different, they have seperate DNA and instincts. lol

However, once they are out of earshot of the patriarchy and the realize they have unlimited choices here in USA they magically turn into hypergamous sluts like the rest. hmmmm

Also girls in EE and Brazil are pure like the virgin snow, they do not do things like give blowjobs for money or cab fare, whore to pay the rent and things like that. lolzlollol

Really want to marry her? Have fun.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm







Postby leavingusa » Thu May 30, 2013 12:52 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:I would like to think that if I bring my wife to live in the US a few months out of the year when she's 40-45, she'll be settled enough to not turn into a bitch. I don't foresee this happening as I could probably bring her over now and she wouldn't flip.


Bring her to an American club and leave her there for a few hours. She'll be fine ;)

The only thing that would stop her turning into a bitch is the complete lack of options that she has in her home country. Wait until a handsome tall man who owns several buildings hits on her right in front of you, she will smile, giggle and suddenly wish you would disappear.
leavingusa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 322
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:13 pm

Postby Introvert » Thu May 30, 2013 1:57 pm

skeptic wrote:But how long does it normally take for an immigrant woman to undergo a change from what you claim an authentic foreign women to a westernized version of one? If a woman has spent five years in the U.S. on her own as a foreign student, is she any more likely to have turned to an "ameriskank" than a woman who has come to America barely a year ago but together with her family and having won a greencard?


I'm actually watching something similar happen before my eyes right now. I've been working with a young lady from Russia for the past 5 years. Her family is here as well. She's in her mid-twenties and is in school for nursing. Perfect posture. Wears reasonable heels and sometimes even fashion stockings with her uniform. No women out here wear fashion stockings. She makes all the women jealous in my workplace. Only a few of them even talk to her. It's sad, really. Guys talk to her all the time, though. She had really long, red-dyed hair down to her mid-back. She just cut it short last year. Suddenly, many of the women at work started talking to her telling her how good the new style looked. I feel like she cut it to fit in.

She really enjoys her classes, though. She's been telling me all about the great accomplishments of women in medicine. She has her moments where she gets really snippy over tiny situations that don't matter, but she balances out after she realizes what happened.

I have noticed a small change in her all this time that I've known her, but honestly it hasn't been too drastic. The hair chop was the most drastic change. She's maturing. She has a core group of friends who are also Russian and she stays in touch with her parents, so that may help.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby ScottSolitude » Thu May 30, 2013 4:06 pm

Introvert wrote:She had really long, red-dyed hair down to her mid-back. She just cut it short last year. Suddenly, many of the women at work started talking to her telling her how good the new style looked. I feel like she cut it to fit in.


I DJ at a hair salon with 95% women, unfortunately it's mostly american but i hardly talk to any of them but a couple. So i see this all the time. Women getting their hair chopped off to that short femi-dyke, boyish, masculine look while the stylist jumps for joy. In my head i just think of how ugly it looks to me personally. Yet like you said they do it to fit in alot of the times.
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Postby Introvert » Thu May 30, 2013 5:16 pm

ScottSolitude wrote:
Introvert wrote:She had really long, red-dyed hair down to her mid-back. She just cut it short last year. Suddenly, many of the women at work started talking to her telling her how good the new style looked. I feel like she cut it to fit in.


I DJ at a hair salon with 95% women, unfortunately it's mostly american but i hardly talk to any of them but a couple. So i see this all the time. Women getting their hair chopped off to that short femi-dyke, boyish, masculine look while the stylist jumps for joy. In my head i just think of how ugly it looks to me personally. Yet like you said they do it to fit in alot of the times.


I did not know they had DJs at hair salons now. That sounds pretty cool. If you were into AWs, you'd easily be able to meet them there.

Yeah, it was almost like a celebration of less female competition. Women that rarely spoke to her before joked, “Who's the new girl?â€￾ I know this because she told me. She didn't go pixie length with her hair, but it is above the shoulders. No doubt, she remains a head turner. Not that she's trying to do so, but she still outclasses most with her gentility alone.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby ScottSolitude » Thu May 30, 2013 6:17 pm

I did not know they had DJs at hair salons now. That sounds pretty cool. If you were into AWs, you'd easily be able to meet them there.

Yeah, it was almost like a celebration of less female competition. Women that rarely spoke to her before joked, “Who's the new girl?â€￾ I know this because she told me. She didn't go pixie length with her hair, but it is above the shoulders. No doubt, she remains a head turner. Not that she's trying to do so, but she still outclasses most with her gentility alone.


Yup, i DJ'ed there years ago. Got let go for a couple years and then got back in two and a half years ago. It's a fun gig for the most part playing cool music. My best guy friend got me the job there. He used to DJ there but now works at the front desk. He's dating one of the stylists but they have to keep it on the downlow. She's one of the few AWs i talk to there who also cuts my hair now. Personally i wouldn't date any AWs let alone one's from work because of the high risk factor. Before he was dating this girl he was like a kid in a candy store with all the AWs. He tells me sometimes about different AWs that work there that are interested in me. So i still ignore them anyways because i know better and they give me that infamous evil AW glare. As if they're thinking "oh he's not paying attention or hitting on me! what's his problem!". But that's why i love FW because they have that natural head turning beauty without hardly trying.
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Postby skeptic » Fri May 31, 2013 12:32 am

skeptic wrote:
The only thing that would stop her turning into a bitch is the complete lack of options that she has in her home country. Wait until a handsome tall man who owns several buildings hits on her right in front of you, she will smile, giggle and suddenly wish you would disappear.


As if the majority of men in America are tall, handsome, and, of course, own several buildings. Do you seriously think the majority of American men are like that? If so, what prevented you from becoming ones? But the reality is that 99% of Americans are not like that. So, do you in your right mind think that the major reason for the American Woman's pickiness is the "unlimited choice" of only 1% of men around her? Even if most of your premises about AW are true, this alone just can't be the reason (or even just a reason) for them being more picky than their foreign counterparts.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby Introvert » Fri May 31, 2013 5:50 am

ScottSolitude wrote:
I did not know they had DJs at hair salons now. That sounds pretty cool. If you were into AWs, you'd easily be able to meet them there.

Yeah, it was almost like a celebration of less female competition. Women that rarely spoke to her before joked, “Who's the new girl?â€￾ I know this because she told me. She didn't go pixie length with her hair, but it is above the shoulders. No doubt, she remains a head turner. Not that she's trying to do so, but she still outclasses most with her gentility alone.


Yup, i DJ'ed there years ago. Got let go for a couple years and then got back in two and a half years ago. It's a fun gig for the most part playing cool music. My best guy friend got me the job there. He used to DJ there but now works at the front desk. He's dating one of the stylists but they have to keep it on the downlow. She's one of the few AWs i talk to there who also cuts my hair now. Personally i wouldn't date any AWs let alone one's from work because of the high risk factor. Before he was dating this girl he was like a kid in a candy store with all the AWs. He tells me sometimes about different AWs that work there that are interested in me. So i still ignore them anyways because i know better and they give me that infamous evil AW glare. As if they're thinking "oh he's not paying attention or hitting on me! what's his problem!". But that's why i love FW because they have that natural head turning beauty without hardly trying.


You would think that meeting a woman at work would be a great idea since you get to see how she acts around others on a daily basis. Unfortunately, there are so many obstacles set up in that situation that most couples just can't make it. I wish your friend and his lady the best.
You know that ignoring AWs makes them want you even more, right? Ah, bizarro world. The worse you treat them, the better they treat you.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Fri May 31, 2013 8:18 am

leavingusa wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:I would like to think that if I bring my wife to live in the US a few months out of the year when she's 40-45, she'll be settled enough to not turn into a bitch. I don't foresee this happening as I could probably bring her over now and she wouldn't flip.


Bring her to an American club and leave her there for a few hours. She'll be fine ;)

The only thing that would stop her turning into a bitch is the complete lack of options that she has in her home country. Wait until a handsome tall man who owns several buildings hits on her right in front of you, she will smile, giggle and suddenly wish you would disappear.


LeavingUSA - have you left the US already or are you still twiddling your thumbs making plans? I left 20 years ago and have been with women all over the world, how about you?

To address your ignorance:

Lack of options she has in her home country? Do you truly believe your own bullshit or are you just a bitter mother f***er? Do you have any f***ing idea about what you're writing? Do you always assume because someone is from a foreign country they have no options? Do you believe every American who goes abroad ends up with some poor girl who can't take care of herself? Unbelievable. How do you know I don't own buildings? I do own a fair amount of land and that will work in a pinch.

Every woman wishes "you would disappear" simply because some other guy hits on her? I've been with the woman for 14 years - if she wants to split, she's had "other options" and she's still here. She doesn't get an allowance from me, I don't take her shopping, I never paid a dowry, and in my book, you're simply another dude who talks smack, acts like you know what you're talking about but actually knows diddly. How much "real-world" experience do you have?

Also, you must think every man is pussified. You've these ideals in your head and the truth is, most of what you're spewing is garbage.
Last edited by anamericaninbangkok on Fri May 31, 2013 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 11, 2013 6:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Winston » Fri May 31, 2013 9:38 am

Send that douchebag the link to this thread. lol
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23568
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Postby ScottSolitude » Fri May 31, 2013 5:14 pm

Introvert wrote:You know that ignoring AWs makes them want you even more, right? Ah, bizarro world. The worse you treat them, the better they treat you.


Ah yes, i'm well aware that ignoring them makes them want me more but it's unrequited other than maybe a safe one nighter/hit and quit. It's been part of my plan to ignore them ever since i "woke up" in late 2010. hehe :lol: :twisted:
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Postby ScottSolitude » Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Maverick wrote:2) He basically said that he doesn't travel.


Well would you look at this! Look how this douche "DeadJesus" from youtube contradicts himself now in the comments section of that vid.

5 days ago
"DeadJesusRodeo69 - even if foreign women are supposed to be truly better, ask yourself this. What good does that do for a poor man? how can a poor man travel abroad when he's having trouble paying the bills. The idea of a foreign woman is a pointless fantasy for him that will only stress him out more than he needs."

1 day ago
"DeadJesusRodeo69 - there is large amounts of evidence to prove my points in this vid. and btw, ive traveled to more countries than you think."

So, "DeadJesus" what countries might those be? Tell us more about your wonderful vacations Mr. "poor man".


Winston wrote:Send that douchebag the link to this thread. lol


Hey Winston! I'll send it to him if no one else does. We all need to call out this fraud.
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Postby Dudevondudenstein » Fri May 31, 2013 6:00 pm

It is clear his only experience and information about foreign women comes from what he reads on forums and blogs. It is not our fault and it’s not the fault of foreign women if he doesn’t have the means to travel to meet them. You cannot date and marry someone that you cannot meet in person.

His argument in saying foreign women would not date someone poor is somewhat true, but it is not a reason to say that foreign women are only after money or that they are somehow bad. It is obvious they wouldn’t date someone that does not have the means to come and see them in person. If you live in California and you meet an American women online from Virginia would you blame her for not wanting to be in a relationship with you because you do not have the money to travel and meet her? No and I do not see how a relationship with a foreign woman is any different.

Statistics prove that relationships between Americans and foreigners are more successful than relationships between two Americans. This cannot be denied.
Dudevondudenstein
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:08 am
Location: West Virginia

Postby Introvert » Fri May 31, 2013 7:18 pm

ScottSolitude wrote:
Maverick wrote:2) He basically said that he doesn't travel.


Well would you look at this! Look how this douche "DeadJesus" from youtube contradicts himself now in the comments section of that vid.

5 days ago
"DeadJesusRodeo69 - even if foreign women are supposed to be truly better, ask yourself this. What good does that do for a poor man? how can a poor man travel abroad when he's having trouble paying the bills. The idea of a foreign woman is a pointless fantasy for him that will only stress him out more than he needs."

1 day ago
"DeadJesusRodeo69 - there is large amounts of evidence to prove my points in this vid. and btw, ive traveled to more countries than you think."

So, "DeadJesus" what countries might those be? Tell us more about your wonderful vacations Mr. "poor man".


Winston wrote:Send that douchebag the link to this thread. lol


Hey Winston! I'll send it to him if no one else does. We all need to call out this fraud.


I actually read it that way at first, too. But, read closely. He never implicitly says that HE is personally poor.
Nevertheless, pointing out that lacking the means to meet them is a rather weak position for an argument as to why foreign women are just as bad as AWs. In order to equate them to each other, there would have to be something greatly wrong with the women themselves, not a man's ability to be with them face to face.



@DVD - That's what I don't get. He states that he's traveled quite a bit in another comment. But he speaks as if he doesn't have a single passport stamp. It honestly sounds like he doesn't like ANY women, foreign or local since in his mind they are all equally bad. At the end of his video I was wondering what was his solution. I'm slightly curious to know what he is FOR.
Introvert
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:59 pm

Postby Anti-American » Fri May 31, 2013 9:09 pm

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
leavingusa wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:I would like to think that if I bring my wife to live in the US a few months out of the year when she's 40-45, she'll be settled enough to not turn into a bitch. I don't foresee this happening as I could probably bring her over now and she wouldn't flip.


Bring her to an American club and leave her there for a few hours. She'll be fine ;)

The only thing that would stop her turning into a bitch is the complete lack of options that she has in her home country. Wait until a handsome tall man who owns several buildings hits on her right in front of you, she will smile, giggle and suddenly wish you would disappear.


LeavingUSA - have you left the US already or are you still twiddling your thumbs making plans? I left 20 years ago and have been with women all over the world, how about you?

To address your ignorance:

Lack of options she has in her home country? Do you truly believe your own bullshit or are you just a bitter mother f***er? Do you have any f***ing idea about what you're writing? Do you always assume because someone is from a foreign country they have no options? Do you believe every American who goes abroad ends up with some poor girl who can't take care of herself? Unbelievable. How do you know I don't own buildings? I do own a fair amount of land and that will work in a pinch.

Every woman wishes "you would disappear" simply because some other guy hits on her? I've been with the woman for 14 years - if she wants to split, she's had "other options" and she's still here. She doesn't get an allowance from me, I don't take her shopping, I never paid a dowry, and in my book, you're simply another dude who talks smack, acts like you know what you're talking about but actually knows diddly. How much "real-world" experience do you have?

Also, you must think every man is pussified. You've these ideals in your head and the truth is, most of what you're spewing is garbage.


Well said anamericaninbangkok
Anti-American
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 286
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:44 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests