Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


"The Foreign woman myth revisited"

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Fri May 31, 2013 9:29 pm

ScottSolitude wrote:
skeptic wrote:But how long does it normally take for an immigrant woman to undergo a change from what you claim an authentic foreign women to a westernized version of one? If a woman has spent five years in the U.S. on her own as a foreign student, is she any more likely to have turned to an "ameriskank" than a woman who has come to America barely a year ago but together with her family and having won a greencard?


Just like the issue of whether or not a man likes foreign women is subjective. The issue of foreign women immigrating is subjective. I would think it depends on many factors. Main factors like her motivation for relocating to the USA. Also, how deeply ingrained or not her cultural morals and family values are. With the internet foreign women can become americanized to a certain degree but they're still immersed within their culture geographically. Let's say the hypothetical foreign exchange student who's lived in the USA for five years is a religious and/or highly virtuous woman. She could still do everything in her power to avoid western influence but she may still be affected on a subconscious level. Moving back to her home country may then possibly "detox" her from western influence. I wouldn't touch the girl that moved to the USA with her family for a green card. In general though i personally wouldn't date a foreign woman who moved to the USA. I might make an exception if they're a highly cultural/virtuous person and plan to move back to their home country at some time.


Completely agree. If her family moves here because Christians are being persecuted in her homeland, and her dad's uncle was already here, that would make sense, and she would be marriageable.

If she came here by herself because she has a sense of adventure and wanted to see Beverly Hills, f**k her once with a condom on and then get up and leave.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Postby skeptic » Fri May 31, 2013 10:14 pm

Jester wrote: Completely agree. If her family moves here because Christians are being persecuted in her homeland, and her dad's uncle was already here, that would make sense, and she would be marriageable.


This gives me some hope because I'm trying to obtain a Jewish version of that.
You can run away from America, but you CAN'T run away from yourself.
skeptic
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 am
Location: NYC

Postby have2fly » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:12 pm

I wouldn't touch the girl that moved to the USA with her family for a green card.

Although I agree with the post, I totally disagree with this quote. Actually, a girl with a green card already in place now wants to find a decent guy to marry (usually if she was properly raised). Those girls turn into 2 main characters: 1) Those that become shallow American bitches - however with proper education they can be turned back from the "Dark side". 2) Those that had enough shallow American pick-up bar dudes and want to find someone honest and decent. Let's be honest, most of American guys are no better than American girls. Just face the truth! There are plenty of shallow frat-boys, thugs wanksta's, crackheads etc. I think dangerous ones are those fresh off the boat. Why? They have ABSOLUTELY no clue on who Americans are, what are the jobs, what kind of guys are out there etc. They are used to seeing a guy with a car having his own apartment as their goal in life. Well, many Americans have that. But there is a catch - 90% of Americans DON'T OWN SHIT, they are deep in debt paying off credit for those cars and houses. Therefore, some flashy dork driving a used BMW may attract her attention when she gets of the plane, but after she will get screwed by those guys and find out she has to support him, she had enough.

Therefore, it is tricky. I know Russian-speaking immigrant society really well. I know troubles and challenges they are facing and I can fairly easily distinguish who is who, so to speak. It all depends on the actual person. Some illegal immigrants could be great choices for marriage, since they came to the U.S., overstayed their visa because they either believe in Hollywood American dream, they get hooked on beautiful landscapes and rule-of-law that is not existent in FSU. 99% of those girls believe in what Ladislav and I try to explain, they think of America as a Hollywood movie. That everyone is easily making friends for life, drives a Mercedes and lives in a villa near ocean beach.

In addition, you have to understand her background. If that girl grew up in some small town - there are no jobs, no future, kind of like Detroit, MI. So they are hoping to find a better life in America. Those girls are shallow, however not all of them. If you find a decent one that was not spoiled by rich parents, and she is hardworking and wants to create a strong family - that may be a golden opportunity for you. So it all depends and cannot be so easily classified as you guys write here.

I hope I made it clear.
have2fly
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:42 pm

Postby ScottSolitude » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Introvert wrote:I actually read it that way at first, too. But, read closely. He never implicitly says that HE is personally poor.
Nevertheless, pointing out that lacking the means to meet them is a rather weak position for an argument as to why foreign women are just as bad as AWs. In order to equate them to each other, there would have to be something greatly wrong with the women themselves, not a man's ability to be with them face to face.

@DVD - That's what I don't get. He states that he's traveled quite a bit in another comment. But he speaks as if he doesn't have a single passport stamp. It honestly sounds like he doesn't like ANY women, foreign or local since in his mind they are all equally bad. At the end of his video I was wondering what was his solution. I'm slightly curious to know what he is FOR.


Well it seems this "DeadJesus" guy watches alot of YouTube videos by users "Stardusk" and "LifeAfterWomen" (formerly "PatrickHenryist") and then bases all his videos on points in their videos. Those guys are MGTOW so by default "DeadJesus" must be MGTOW as well. Especially since some of his earlier videos are on the subject of MGTOW which is not a bad option for some guys. Although he seems like just another entitled American expecting all of life's pleasures to be handed to him on a subsidized silver platter while he masters his videos games. I mean what's next? He'll probably claim "black people are the same as their white counterparts" and there's no difference because they're inherently human.

And i love how he's so vague with his travel experience claiming in a comment reply to someone else "ive seen the world, know ppl who have and have friends all over the world.". He never once mentions which countries specifically and when he went. And also never mentions whether or not he traveled via the military or just by himself. He then claims in a comment reply to someone else "I don't know or care what you think of ME. this vi is not about ME. its about a certain subject, but you would rather attack me than argue my point.". Yet he himself in the video is attacking and shaming men who have interest in foreign women in regards to friendship, dating and marriage. And then with his apparent confirmation bias he denies any counter claims or arguments. Talk about hypocritical!

So he means to tell me there's NO difference between an American dating site and a foreign dating site? Especially when i recall nine or ten years ago being on American dating sites like Match and FriendFinder and getting almost no replies from women. And then a year or two ago joining BrazilCupid and LatinAmericanCupid and getting nearly 400-500 "interests" combined over a year or so from both sites. And i wasn't even logging onto the two sites everyday to be online/available more often! Not to mention countless messages that the women sent first and replied back to. Alot of women even sent me messages telling me how beautiful i was too. And the the majority of the women on the foreign dating sites were 5, 6, 7's and above. So, even if women in general are "inherently feminist" like these guys claim. It doesn't change the good success rate and low divorce rate between American men and foreign women. So the moral of it all is this guy is a fraud and no one should take him or anyone like him on YouTube seriously.
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Postby ScottSolitude » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:42 pm

have2fly wrote:
I wouldn't touch the girl that moved to the USA with her family for a green card.

Although I agree with the post, I totally disagree with this quote. Actually, a girl with a green card already in place now wants to find a decent guy to marry (usually if she was properly raised). Those girls turn into 2 main characters: 1) Those that become shallow American bitches - however with proper education they can be turned back from the "Dark side". 2) Those that had enough shallow American pick-up bar dudes and want to find someone honest and decent. Let's be honest, most of American guys are no better than American girls. Just face the truth! There are plenty of shallow frat-boys, thugs wanksta's, crackheads etc. I think dangerous ones are those fresh off the boat. Why? They have ABSOLUTELY no clue on who Americans are, what are the jobs, what kind of guys are out there etc. They are used to seeing a guy with a car having his own apartment as their goal in life. Well, many Americans have that. But there is a catch - 90% of Americans DON'T OWN SHIT, they are deep in debt paying off credit for those cars and houses. Therefore, some flashy dork driving a used BMW may attract her attention when she gets of the plane, but after she will get screwed by those guys and find out she has to support him, she had enough.

Therefore, it is tricky. I know Russian-speaking immigrant society really well. I know troubles and challenges they are facing and I can fairly easily distinguish who is who, so to speak. It all depends on the actual person. Some illegal immigrants could be great choices for marriage, since they came to the U.S., overstayed their visa because they either believe in Hollywood American dream, they get hooked on beautiful landscapes and rule-of-law that is not existent in FSU. 99% of those girls believe in what Ladislav and I try to explain, they think of America as a Hollywood movie. That everyone is easily making friends for life, drives a Mercedes and lives in a villa near ocean beach.

In addition, you have to understand her background. If that girl grew up in some small town - there are no jobs, no future, kind of like Detroit, MI. So they are hoping to find a better life in America. Those girls are shallow, however not all of them. If you find a decent one that was not spoiled by rich parents, and she is hardworking and wants to create a strong family - that may be a golden opportunity for you. So it all depends and cannot be so easily classified as you guys write here.

I hope I made it clear.


I agree, alot of immigrants fall for this western propoganda that America is a this paradise. When in reality alot of the American people are corrupt, men and women both like you said. There's a fairly decent sized Russian-speaking immigrant population in the Seattle area here. Although i'm not too familiar with them. The guy's i've met have been nice but the girl's i've seen seemed materialistic and superficial but that's not to say they're all bad. Personally i just avoid americanized local and foreign women all together. I'd rather just expat for myself regardless of women and date foreign women as the result living in said foreign country. So it's good i'm not in debt like 90% of these people! 8)
Just say NO THANKS to AMERISKANKS!!
ScottSolitude
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:33 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests