Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:20 pm

weiser wrote:It is a myth that most Filipinas are happy to marry a foreign man vastly older than themselves. They know they will be instantly branded as gold diggers and the men as dirty old perverts. All other things being equal, they prefer a man closer to their own age.

This type of relationship where the Filipina is very young, say 18-20 and the man 60+ is less common than the stereotype anyway. It is just that those couples where the age difference is massive tend to stand out, for all the wrong reasons.

If you are a man seeking a Filipina girlfriend or wife, just because you can get a very young girl. doesn't necessarily mean that you should. I've seen many cases where the older man (60-70) brings home his very young Filipina bride to my country and, as soon as she gains her permanent residence, she runs off with a boyfriend closer to her own age. Why wouldn't she? She has the same feelings and hopes as any other young woman in the world does.


Finally!!! Someone here that is willing to admit this! No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm







Postby Rock » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:54 pm

kai1275 wrote:
weiser wrote:It is a myth that most Filipinas are happy to marry a foreign man vastly older than themselves. They know they will be instantly branded as gold diggers and the men as dirty old perverts. All other things being equal, they prefer a man closer to their own age.

This type of relationship where the Filipina is very young, say 18-20 and the man 60+ is less common than the stereotype anyway. It is just that those couples where the age difference is massive tend to stand out, for all the wrong reasons.

If you are a man seeking a Filipina girlfriend or wife, just because you can get a very young girl. doesn't necessarily mean that you should. I've seen many cases where the older man (60-70) brings home his very young Filipina bride to my country and, as soon as she gains her permanent residence, she runs off with a boyfriend closer to her own age. Why wouldn't she? She has the same feelings and hopes as any other young woman in the world does.


Finally!!! Someone here that is willing to admit this! No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!


Are you kidding? It's more like grand-daughters and great-grand daughters lol.

After browsing profiles of hundreds of young girls (18-25) with no children on Filipino Cupid, this is what I found regarding 'stated' age preferences on that site anyway.

- The desirable age typically starts at 2-7 years older than the girl though with many exceptions.

- Most common cut-off is around 45. There are many at around 40, fewer at around 50, and fewer yet at around 35.

- A much smaller percentage put the cut-off at around 55 and an even smaller percentage at around 60.

- There are also a few girls who don't list an age preference or have a crazy one like 18-99. And there is a small percentage who demand guys very close to their own age.

- Even younger middle class girls are often more age lenient than girls in most other countries. Many will tolerate a guy up to 40 or so as long as he looks decent enough.

- Surprisingly, more mature girls (28-30s) often demand guys in 30s to early 40s. It seems desired age does not always go up much with woman's own age.

- I think physical appearance is very important for much older guys. If the guy looks decent, in-shape, and youthful, it will help him a lot in his quest to attract younger Pinays. Because if he looks good enough, the couple at least won't stand out so much as one of those perceived whore monger - gold digger couples which embarrasses local people. I've been out with locals at the mall who just shake their heads and express sympathy for the poor local girl whenever they observe one of these obvious pairings.

- Why do very old guys date very young adult girls in Phils? Because they can! A guy's physical preferences don't always mature with his chronological age. Maybe if you find yourself single in senior citizen hood, you might end up doing the same thing if its still possible lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Postby Array9 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Banano wrote:
if you are under 40 I would not even consider Filipina, you can have them when you turn 60.


This reminds me advice given to me by an older guy many years ago. He told me not to worry about women now. Study hard and make as much money as I can because when I get older, the women will still be there.

The Philippines will never run out of women.
Men chase, women choose

As long as you have gold in your hand, you will ALWAYS have bread on your table.
Array9
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:49 pm

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:49 am

Taco wrote:
clowny wrote:..who could not get a western woman to love them?

I have started to think seriously about getting a filipina, because let's face it, all that a westernised woman is going to bring to your marriage is problems; nagging, drama, bickering, arguments about money, etc. Whereas a filipina could bring you the following (I hope):

-cooking
-cleaning
-ironing
-having sex
-sucking your dick (although im not really into that)
-shutting the f**k up
-children

In other words, basically a maid who you can f**k. Can anybody here whose married to a filipina testify that they do the above? Or am I dreaming?


Here's what I've experienced.

1. cooking - yes
2. cleaning - yes
3. ironing - yes
4. having sex - yes
5. sucking your dick (although im not really into that) - yes
6. shutting the f**k up - no, haven't met many women that were good at being quiet but she doesn't complain much
7. children - yes

Also, you don't have to pay for a wedding ring or take them on an expensive honeymoon.


If you'd ticked box #6, I was going to totally consider de-cloaking from ghost mode. :razz:
That was a close one. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:52 am

Adama wrote:Western women are incapable of love or true pair bonding. Western women intentionally unlearned how to cook, rear children and how to be a good wife in general. Nor do they want to have children. If so it will be one or two at most (and I think a great number of women dont want children at all).

A man can not be a loser in these instances because even a winner can't get women to do these things. WW simply do not have these characteristics within them.

I cant think of one redeeming characteristic for WW. Not even sex, because they only prefer it with low-lifes, and many of them will just lay there. Also, all the sex they've had with random thugs they met at clubs makes them ineligible for marriage.


+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 am

kai1275 wrote:No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!


You mean if I bring back a head-turning young hottie, people will gossip even more about "mail order brides", and that could end up making it harder for YOU to get a young hottie?

Gosh.

Sounds like you'd better get yours fast, while you still can.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Postby ricklee » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:49 am

clowny wrote:..who could not get a western woman to love them?

I have started to think seriously about getting a filipina, because let's face it, all that a westernised woman is going to bring to your marriage is problems; nagging, drama, bickering, arguments about money, etc. Whereas a filipina could bring you the following (I hope):

-cooking
-cleaning
-ironing
-having sex
-sucking your dick (although im not really into that)
-shutting the f**k up
-children

In other words, basically a maid who you can f**k. Can anybody here whose married to a filipina testify that they do the above? Or am I dreaming?


You sound like you're looking for a slave not wife.
Everyone is normal until you get to know them
ricklee
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:52 pm
Location: United States

Postby kai1275 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote:No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!


You mean if I bring back a head-turning young hottie, people will gossip even more about "mail order brides", and that could end up making it harder for YOU to get a young hottie?

Gosh.

Sounds like you'd better get yours fast, while you still can.


Um no...I think there is more than plenty to go around... If anything you are the lucky one because most 20 something men here in the US have not unplugged from the matrix yet, and may not unplug for another 10-20 years from now, repeating the same ol cycle you are doing. If they started reject the women here in huge numbers, you will be the one having a hard time getting 20 somethings.

I already got my hot Chinese wife (we are both in our 20's) and I could compete against ANY man on HA easily. What are YOU waiting for?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Postby kai1275 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:37 pm

ricklee wrote:
clowny wrote:..who could not get a western woman to love them?

I have started to think seriously about getting a filipina, because let's face it, all that a westernised woman is going to bring to your marriage is problems; nagging, drama, bickering, arguments about money, etc. Whereas a filipina could bring you the following (I hope):

-cooking
-cleaning
-ironing
-having sex
-sucking your dick (although im not really into that)
-shutting the f**k up
-children

In other words, basically a maid who you can f**k. Can anybody here whose married to a filipina testify that they do the above? Or am I dreaming?


You sound like you're looking for a slave not wife.


You will start noticing that probably 50% of the "men" here are like this. In fact if there was a robot surrogate that they could f**k, that does house chores, they would prefer that, unless it cost too much.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby Jester » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:14 am

kai1275 wrote:
Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote:No offense to you older guys, but you really should not get a girl as young as your own daughters! These men are the same crazy men that the mainstream media, feminists, and the HA anti-marriage guys too, are using to try to make their arguments, in order to destroy traditional marriage and men who bring wives back to the west!


You mean if I bring back a head-turning young hottie, people will gossip even more about "mail order brides", and that could end up making it harder for YOU to get a young hottie?

Gosh.

Sounds like you'd better get yours fast, while you still can.


Um no...I think there is more than plenty to go around... If anything you are the lucky one because most 20 something men here in the US have not unplugged from the matrix yet, and may not unplug for another 10-20 years from now, repeating the same ol cycle you are doing. If they started reject the women here in huge numbers, you will be the one having a hard time getting 20 somethings.

I already got my hot Chinese wife (we are both in our 20's) and I could compete against ANY man on HA easily. What are YOU waiting for?


Jester thrusts...

Kai parries... thrusts... scores!!!!!!

{ouch}

You have a good, um, point.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Adama » Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:56 am

There is a site for the manginas who support feminism and women's rights. It's called planet-love. They have all the American guys who married foreign women, brought them back and turned them into liberal feminists. The messages there are more appropriate for the men who dont want to hear what the other 50% of us on here have to say. <shrugs>
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:21 am

S_Parc wrote:
Adama wrote:A man can not be a loser in these instances because even a winner can't get women to do these things. WW simply do not have these characteristics within them.

I cant think of one redeeming characteristic for WW. Not even sex, because they only prefer it with low-lifes, and many of them will just lay there. Also, all the sex they've had with random thugs they met at clubs makes them ineligible for marriage.


In America, even superstar Kobe Bryant is now a loser, given the fact that Vanessa's taking more than 1/2 his NBA earnings. Even Bryant would have been better off with a Filipina wife, setting her up in Manila in a great villa, and then, only having her spend time in LA during the regular pro season.


Ba-boom! "I give it the score of an "+∞"". I never understood why male celebrities when in trouble stateside actually stay here after they get off.
Can anybody said the late Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant, or OJ???

Stay the fuc.k abroad, fu.ck and chuck, comeback to regular season.

Good thing Wilt Chamberlain did his thing before feminism "matured" in this country or he might have been toast already. :idea:
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Anonymous1 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 am

Actually Kobe Bryant did marry a "foreign chick"
his wife is a hot mexican woman
Anonymous1
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:10 pm

Re: Are western men who marry Filipinas usually losers?

Postby S_Parc » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:09 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Good thing Wilt Chamberlain did his thing before feminism "matured" in this country or he might have been toast already. :idea:


Did Wilt really do that many women and still put up stats like 50 ppg for a whole season :shock: , while mopping up all the boards which Russell didn't catch? Don't you need rest between games?

As for Kobe, here's his stats sheet:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/b/bryanko01.html

So he's already banked some ~$250M and is on schedule to make another $30M this coming season. I don't know about you but if I were in his shoes, my 'lady' would be in Rio or Manila. She'd never have to come up to Boston to see me play for the Celtics. Ok, now I'm kinda dreaming :wink: about that bit because as a loyal Boston fan, I couldn't play for the Lakers :lol:
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2415
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:01 pm

Postby Raja » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:37 am

Rock wrote:
Christianfilipinacom wrote:Banano, It's a poor country, and there are many young people. Simple supply and demand explains your observation, just as the same equation with different variables explains the predicament of many men who seek female companionship in rich countries with few young people.


No there's more to it than that. Consider some countries which on per-capita basis are poorer such as
- India
- Vietnam
- Cambodia
- Uzbekistan
- Laos
- Ghana
- Kenya
- Uganda
- Nepal
- Haiti
- Ethiopia
- Madagascar
- Others

Why don't any of those countries seem as extreme as Banano describes Phils? India is particularly bad and most of the others are still significantly more difficult for the very old and/or ugly foreigners who wanna get the very young girls in LTR.

Because there is more involved then just economics and age. It is the other cultural and religious factors along with Asians being preferred compared to Africans by most which is the difference between the average Filipino and the average Indian, Vietnamese or Ghanaian.
Raja
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: droid, Winston and 6 guests