Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Are women from Western Europe any better?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Are women from Western Europe any better?

Postby clowny » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:13 am

Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

You don't need to mention german women because I know how bad they are.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am







Postby Adama » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:22 am

Yes, they are better, but they are still emancipated women. Sex is easier to get with them, but I wouldnt say they make good wives.

There was a French guy on here for one or two posts. He says much the same as the two German guys. Maybe a search is in order.

Found it.

ErthernetGuy wrote:Winston, France is not the paradise that you think it is. Most french girls are just how you describe US American girls: snobish, rude, stupid, frivolous. I live with a Chineese girl from continental China. I have learned many things with her... :lol: Taiwan does not exist and never existed. The proper name is Formosa. It is a province of China. It really makes me laugh to be so much conceited. But she is a nice girl. So to please her, when we buy stuff coming from Taiwan, I say: "look at this. It is coming from Formosa." :roll:

Another funny thing is that here in Paris, in Chineese stores they write "product of Formosa" instead of "made in Taiwan". It seems that Chineese can't stand the idea of Taiwan being an independant country.


NB: I live in Paris France. I am French. I am 46YO.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Jester » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:06 am

Adama wrote:Yes, they are better, but they are still emancipated women. Sex is easier to get with them, but I wouldnt say they make good wives.


Women's lib in Cathoilc Europe is not as bad as Anglo countries. For example, French films have spanking scenes like Latin telenovelas.

Still, from my limited experience, I would agree with Adama's assessment - easy and liberated, but more feminine, more slender, more educated than AW.

But I would add, though, that the edges of Mediterranean countries have got to contain some old-fashioned areas. Apulia in Italy for example is off the beaten path, inexpensive, and a good place to raise a family. I have heard good things about Northwest Spain and Sardinia as well. Even France just had huge demonstrations against gay marriage, so there are still plenty of practicing Catholics there, though not the majority.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7866
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:33 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parental_testing#France

Any paternity testing without a court order is banned, due to the official desire to "preserve the peace" within French families, with the French government citing psychologists who state that fatherhood is determined by society rather than biology. French men often circumvent these laws by sending samples of DNA to foreign laboratories, but risk prosecution if caught. The maximum penalty for carrying out secret paternity testing is one year in prison and a 15,000-Euro fine.


That should tell you something about their culture, at least as far their views on a male's rights.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:37 am

clowny wrote:Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

You don't need to mention german women because I know how bad they are.


@A.ssclowny,

Stop saying that women from Deutschland are bad. That's so not f.ucking true. Especially Black American guys literally make a Jeffrey-Dahlmer killing over there.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby germanguy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:34 am

Jester wrote:Still, from my limited experience, I would agree with Adama's assessment - easy and liberated, but more feminine, more slender, more educated than AW.

But I would add, though, that the edges of Mediterranean countries have got to contain some old-fashioned areas. Apulia in Italy for example is off the beaten path, inexpensive, and a good place to raise a family. I have heard good things about Northwest Spain and Sardinia as well. Even France just had huge demonstrations against gay marriage, so there are still plenty of practicing Catholics there, though not the majority.


Western European women are not at all more feminine then AW... I would say they are about equal in this aspect. German women are even worse.

Ironically a lot of the protesters in France are not christians but muslims and jews. A high % of the protesters are immigrants.

Number of practicing Christians in western Europe must be close to 0. Of course there are exceptions but western European countries are very atheist. Most people despise Islam and Christianity because they think that these religions are outdated and their morals are useless. They also think religion is suppressing them. There was a German woman (Turkish parents) which posed for the Playboy magazine last year. Everybody was applauding her behaviour. She was raised in a traditional Muslim family and felt like she had to "liberate" herself from morals and conventions. Needless to say what she did was basically disrespecting her parents, selling her body to get fame and money and exploiting the story of the poor muslim girl that suffered so much from following morals in her childhood. Disugsting... But behaviour like that is applauded by the western European people and especially woman.
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby germanguy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:38 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
clowny wrote:Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

You don't need to mention german women because I know how bad they are.


@A.ssclowny,

Stop saying that women from Deutschland are bad. That's so not f.ucking true. Especially Black American guys literally make a Jeffrey-Dahlmer killing over there.


Not to burst your bubble but the German woman who go for Black American guys are usually from poor, uneducated backgrounds. They are sluts who are the bottom of the barrel. These types of girls also often fall for Arabian men. They don´t do it for money. Do you think any decent girl is just going to f**k around with some foreigner who is going to be gone in a few days?

There are a few decent woman in Germany but most of them are from good families, with some money and education and most of all self-respect. These women also tend to dress well. Obviously none of them is going to mess around with some tourist just because he is from a foreign country or has a different skin color.
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:10 am

germanguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
clowny wrote:Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

You don't need to mention german women because I know how bad they are.


@A.ssclowny,

Stop saying that women from Deutschland are bad. That's so not f.ucking true. Especially Black American guys literally make a Jeffrey-Dahlmer killing over there.


Not to burst your bubble but the German woman who go for Black American guys are usually from poor, uneducated backgrounds. They are sluts who are the bottom of the barrel. These types of girls also often fall for Arabian men. They don´t do it for money. Do you think any decent girl is just going to f**k around with some foreigner who is going to be gone in a few days?

There are a few decent woman in Germany but most of them are from good families, with some money and education and most of all self-respect. These women also tend to dress well. Obviously none of them is going to mess around with some tourist just because he is from a foreign country or has a different skin color.


Your rebuttal is flawed to a certain degree because this happens in a lot of places around the world for American men. Especially Thailand with the language barrier and all. And there are Black guys who can converse fluently in German and have taken pertinent measures to relocate to Germany; are there many like that - no - but they do exist.

Are you on some race preservation "boo-who-we-are-losing-Europe-to-non-European" rubbish? Do you really think an upper-echelon German woman is unacquirable? Some aren't; however some most defininitely are.

Don't make it sound like classy women don't have short stints whether or not they realize the American is leaving.
Not all Black Americans who visit Deutschland are pontificating charlatans. Suck it up, Herr Ausländerhasser!
#bubbleStillInTact
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby germanguy » Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:52 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Your rebuttal is flawed to a certain degree because this happens in a lot of places around the world for American men. Especially Thailand with the language barrier and all. And there are Black guys who can converse fluently in German and have taken pertinent measures to relocate to Germany; are there many like that - no - but they do exist.

Are you on some race preservation "boo-who-we-are-losing-Europe-to-non-European" rubbish? Do you really think an upper-echelon German woman is unacquirable? Some aren't; however some most defininitely are.

Don't make it sound like classy women don't have short stints whether or not they realize the American is leaving.
Not all Black Americans who visit Deutschland are pontificating charlatans. Suck it up, Herr Ausländerhasser!
#bubbleStillInTact


Yeah I am an racist. That´s probably why I married an Asian woman. :roll:

Obviously you know more about Germany then me.

Why is it then that the German woman who are actively trying to find a black/arab/southern european male are often not only totally ugly, overweight and sluttish but also uneducated and outright stupid? They are the same woman that you would call white trash in the US.

Also, I couldn´t care less who German woman sleep with. It´s just amusing for me that people think that Germany is some kind of an paradise for black men. It might be a paradise if you like white-trash looser woman that most German man do not care about, but that´s about it.

A decent German women is not going to be attracted to a foreigner just because he is a foreigner. Most likely they will be attracted to one because he has money/good looks/intelligence etc. Just like anywhere else...
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby ringspun » Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:08 pm

I would say they would make better wives, but rub a $500K house and pension and alimony under any womans nose and in 10 years you will be lucky is she is still around!
ringspun
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:31 pm
Location: London

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby Adama » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:14 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
germanguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
clowny wrote:Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

You don't need to mention german women because I know how bad they are.


@A.ssclowny,

Stop saying that women from Deutschland are bad. That's so not f.ucking true. Especially Black American guys literally make a Jeffrey-Dahlmer killing over there.


Not to burst your bubble but the German woman who go for Black American guys are usually from poor, uneducated backgrounds. They are sluts who are the bottom of the barrel. These types of girls also often fall for Arabian men. They don´t do it for money. Do you think any decent girl is just going to f**k around with some foreigner who is going to be gone in a few days?

There are a few decent woman in Germany but most of them are from good families, with some money and education and most of all self-respect. These women also tend to dress well. Obviously none of them is going to mess around with some tourist just because he is from a foreign country or has a different skin color.


Your rebuttal is flawed to a certain degree because this happens in a lot of places around the world for American men. Especially Thailand with the language barrier and all. And there are Black guys who can converse fluently in German and have taken pertinent measures to relocate to Germany; are there many like that - no - but they do exist.

Are you on some race preservation "boo-who-we-are-losing-Europe-to-non-European" rubbish? Do you really think an upper-echelon German woman is unacquirable? Some aren't; however some most defininitely are.

Don't make it sound like classy women don't have short stints whether or not they realize the American is leaving.
Not all Black Americans who visit Deutschland are pontificating charlatans. Suck it up, Herr Ausländerhasser!
#bubbleStillInTact



It's unfair to call him a racist. You asked a question. He answered it. Your question involved race. He answered as politely as he could.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:33 pm

Adama wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
germanguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
clowny wrote:Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

You don't need to mention german women because I know how bad they are.


@A.ssclowny,

Stop saying that women from Deutschland are bad. That's so not f.ucking true. Especially Black American guys literally make a Jeffrey-Dahlmer killing over there.


Not to burst your bubble but the German woman who go for Black American guys are usually from poor, uneducated backgrounds. They are sluts who are the bottom of the barrel. These types of girls also often fall for Arabian men. They don´t do it for money. Do you think any decent girl is just going to f**k around with some foreigner who is going to be gone in a few days?

There are a few decent woman in Germany but most of them are from good families, with some money and education and most of all self-respect. These women also tend to dress well. Obviously none of them is going to mess around with some tourist just because he is from a foreign country or has a different skin color.


Your rebuttal is flawed to a certain degree because this happens in a lot of places around the world for American men. Especially Thailand with the language barrier and all. And there are Black guys who can converse fluently in German and have taken pertinent measures to relocate to Germany; are there many like that - no - but they do exist.

Are you on some race preservation "boo-who-we-are-losing-Europe-to-non-European" rubbish? Do you really think an upper-echelon German woman is unacquirable? Some aren't; however some most defininitely are.

Don't make it sound like classy women don't have short stints whether or not they realize the American is leaving.
Not all Black Americans who visit Deutschland are pontificating charlatans. Suck it up, Herr Ausländerhasser!
#bubbleStillInTact



It's unfair to call him a racist. You asked a question. He answered it. Your question involved race. He answered as politely as he could.


I never called him a racist. I asked him questions pertaining to race preservation. Some people are tribal; it doesn't mean they loathe nor love others. Some people are xenophobic; it doesn't mean they loathe nor love others.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:41 pm

germanguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Your rebuttal is flawed to a certain degree because this happens in a lot of places around the world for American men. Especially Thailand with the language barrier and all. And there are Black guys who can converse fluently in German and have taken pertinent measures to relocate to Germany; are there many like that - no - but they do exist.

Are you on some race preservation "boo-who-we-are-losing-Europe-to-non-European" rubbish? Do you really think an upper-echelon German woman is unacquirable? Some aren't; however some most defininitely are.

Don't make it sound like classy women don't have short stints whether or not they realize the American is leaving.
Not all Black Americans who visit Deutschland are pontificating charlatans. Suck it up, Herr Ausländerhasser!
#bubbleStillInTact


Yeah I am an racist. That´s probably why I married an Asian woman. :roll:

Obviously you know more about Germany then me.

Why is it then that the German woman who are actively trying to find a black/arab/southern european male are often not only totally ugly, overweight and sluttish but also uneducated and outright stupid? They are the same woman that you would call white trash in the US.

Also, I couldn´t care less who German woman sleep with. It´s just amusing for me that people think that Germany is some kind of an paradise for black men. It might be a paradise if you like white-trash looser woman that most German man do not care about, but that´s about it.

A decent German women is not going to be attracted to a foreigner just because he is a foreigner. Most likely they will be attracted to one because he has money/good looks/intelligence etc. Just like anywhere else...


Dude. If a man is polished, converses well, is in shape, well-groomed, comports himself very well, he will have a way-higher probably of acquiring a non-trashy German overweight woman. Some Black American men are enthralled by those overweight women because they have extra curves. Remember, a lot of Black American men were/have been/and unfortunately will be raised by non-involved-in-a-serious-relationship Black American women, so they in an oedipus-syndrome kind-of way, want a woman whom emulates their mother...their aunts - which is all they are used to seeing daily - which are typically the mammie-overweight women in their family due to a high-sodium, medium-to-low-protein, high complex-carbohydrated p.iss-poor (pun intended yes!) diet.

On the contrary, if the Black American guy were raised around middle-class predominantly-White-American area, chances are that if he is in shape (or simply not overweight), he'd like to acquire a middle-to-upper-echelon-class German woman (whom is in shape, well-dressed, well-comported, social and/or intellectual in either or both idioms) if he were to go to Germany.

Even though I don't think you are racist, you are very adamant about honing your point in, in your humble opinion, when it comes to Black American men epically failing with middle-class to upper-echelon German women in Germany.

I think at this point it's safe to say that we agree to disagree with one another and call it a truce.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:52 pm

ringspun wrote:I would say they would make better wives, but rub a $500K house and pension and alimony under any womans nose and in 10 years you will be lucky is she is still around!


Anywhere women can keep the cash & prizes while discarding the icky husband, they do so in large percentages.
"Traditional" just means that particular society didn't have the wealth and wealth transfer mechanisms in place, before.
The soaring divorce rates in India & China show how little of a damn women give about "1,000s of years of tradition", when the laws shift & the economics improve. :roll:

If you find a society that swears by low/no divorce, check how often men die from poisoning, "falls", or "robberies gone bad". :shock:

Totally coincidental: :wink:
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/01/08/chi ... llion-win/
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby germanguy » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:58 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Dude. If a man is polished, converses well, is in shape, well-groomed, comports himself very well, he will have a way-higher probably of acquiring a non-trashy German overweight woman.


That´s what I just told you...

And again: A decent German woman is not going to f**k around with a foreigner just because he is black. Black men probably have about the same chance to find a decent German woman then White men/Asians/Arabs etc. It all comes down to having good looks, intelligence and money.

Only the trashy ones will be interested in a guy just because of his race. And that´s why Germany is not a paradise for Black men. And again, this applies to every country. A girl that is only interested in you because you are from another country is trash.
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests