Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Are women from Western Europe any better?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Are women from western europe any better?

Postby kai1275 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:16 pm

germanguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Dude. If a man is polished, converses well, is in shape, well-groomed, comports himself very well, he will have a way-higher probably of acquiring a non-trashy German overweight woman.

That´s what I just told you...

And again: A decent German woman is not going to f**k around with a foreigner just because he is black. Black men probably have about the same chance to find a decent German woman then White men/Asians/Arabs etc. It all comes down to having good looks, intelligence and money.

Only the trashy ones will be interested in a guy just because of his race. And that´s why Germany is not a paradise for Black men. And again, this applies to every country. A girl that is only interested in you because you are from another country is trash.

I cannot prove your claims, but I agree with you. 2 Chinese women that sought me out because they wanted a black guy, were a little on the slutty or trashy side. One wanted me to sing RnB songs with her soo badly! I was like.....?

I kept her around until I had way better prospects, but I later found out she was sleeping with other foreigners. I really did not care because if I really wanted her, I could have had her, but I had much better options than her.

The other one had the largest tits, ass, and lips of any Chinese woman I have ever seen. Her tits were even bigger than my wife's and her are very big for Chinese. That girl probably had 36 DD's, probably wore a size 6 dress, and she was a complete hiphop head. Loved rap and black men only. She also wore a ton of makeup and used English slang. She was hot and ugly at the same time. Ever meet one of those kinds of women?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:38 am

germanguy wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Dude. If a man is polished, converses well, is in shape, well-groomed, comports himself very well, he will have a way-higher probably of acquiring a non-trashy German overweight woman.

And again: A decent German woman is not going to f**k around with a foreigner just because he is black. Black men probably have about the same chance to find a decent German woman then White men/Asians/Arabs etc. It all comes down to having good looks, intelligence and money.

Only the trashy ones will be interested in a guy just because of his race. And that´s why Germany is not a paradise for Black men. And again, this applies to every country. A girl that is only interested in you because you are from another country is trash.

I thought you didn't render your message that way. Here I agree with this post. This is a very universal concept outside of the U.S. of Gay and the rest of the Anglosphere. I loathe women whom love me because they feel I'm the epitome of a Black American man. This has occurred numerous times to me during my 6-week stay in Australia. I shagged women, but I omitted some Aussie women as well because my spidey senses told me they only wanted me because they thought I was Black. That's destitute and trashy of them.

The concept of an American of Brazilian ancestry that doesn't have uber-Euro-features is foreign to Anglosphere people. I spoke Portuguese to them ad hoc; my Black-man card was revoked ad hoc. which I didn't mind because I want a woman to want me for the content of my virtuous character, not due to an archetype of stereotype. The more keen brother-lovers knew from a mile away that I wasn't a post-Bob-Johnson/pre-Viacom-era, B.E.T.-byproduct that the less-observant brother-lovers in Australia whom were checking me out thought that I was.

I DID f.uck that one Kiwi girl from NZ in Melbourne, VIC because she was the first and only White-looking woman whom didn't look trashy (even though she had sex with me in the same house that she and her boyfriend lived in while he was at work was a trashy act nonetheless) that was actually fit-as-h.ell, looked like a young-20's, distant cousin of Olivia Newton-John and let me copulate with her bareback. Yeah, she looked at me as a Black American man, but I took advantage of that because I knew it would be a long time before I ever get a woman whom would ever look like that again. I would need (and I actually do need) to go to Europe and take advantage of what it will offer to me, which would be sufficient if I maintain a good lifestyle of the mind, body, and soul.

Even when I was in Canada (I had White-Canadian women of non-nordic features), I never had a blonde-hair, blue-eyes hot girl have interest and actually let me sex her down hence why I committed the trashy act along with the Kiwi girl had happened.

That's why time and time again I didn't like Australia. They want to be like the U.S. of Gay so badly. It was more like a shock when AdamA had gone to Iceland; that type of experience.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:47 am

kai1275 wrote:
germanguy wrote:

I cannot prove your claims, but I agree with you. 2 Chinese women that sought me out because they wanted a black guy, were a little on the slutty or trashy side. One wanted me to sing RnB songs with her soo badly! I was like.....?

I kept her around until I had way better prospects, but I later found out she was sleeping with other foreigners. I really did not care because if I really wanted her, I could have had her, but I had much better options than her.

The other one had the largest tits, a**, and lips of any Chinese woman I have ever seen. Her tits were even bigger than my wife's and her are very big for Chinese. That girl probably had 36 DD's, probably wore a size 6 dress, and she was a complete hiphop head. Loved rap and black men only. She also wore a ton of makeup and used English slang. She was hot and ugly at the same time. Ever meet one of those kinds of women?

It sounds like you have met brother lovers and some of them were n**g*r lovers too. I despise both. See: you even had a brainfart when that chick wanted you to karoke R&B songs (like she thinks every Black guy can sing). Sickening and advantageous if she's physically something you admire for a deliberate fling. I could never have that as a serious prospect because it's just too damn pretentious for my self-respect.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Anti-American » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:35 am

I agree with germanguy and kai1275.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Postby kai1275 » Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:36 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
germanguy wrote:

The other one had the largest tits, a**, and lips of any Chinese woman I have ever seen. Her tits were even bigger than my wife's and her are very big for Chinese. That girl probably had 36 DD's, probably wore a size 6 dress, and she was a complete hiphop head. Loved rap and black men only. She also wore a ton of makeup and used English slang. She was hot and ugly at the same time. Ever meet one of those kinds of women?

It sounds like you have met brother lovers and some of them were n**g*r lovers too. I despise both. See: you even had a brainfart when that chick wanted you to karoke R&B songs (like she thinks every Black guy can sing). Sickening and advantageous if she's physically something you admire for a deliberate fling. I could never have that as a serious prospect because it's just too damn pretentious for my self-respect.

Yeah, both of them had killer bodies, but I like to pause and ponder before taking judgments on women like that. It could have been that she is just immature as f**k or just really into what she thinks is "black culture" (as if we really have one...), and ya know they don't have free press and media, so I was willing to cut her some slack. She ended up so far down on my depth chart, I did not even have room to put her on my PUP/Injured Reserved list. I just let her go... around that same time that freak with the huge tits hit me up too. I did not even bother to dignify her inquiry with a response at all. I passed her photos around to my boys and we all had a great laugh off that one. Surely. LOL
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: Are women from Western Europe any better?

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:40 pm

clowny wrote:Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

You don't need to mention german women because I know how bad they are.

Obviously I have not dated women from all these places....however....UK women are bad in such high proportion I refused to date one in two years I was in London. French men are very critical of french women. A romanian girl I was friends with for a while who lived in italy said the women were so bad she could not even get a man to talk to her which is why she had come to germany.

The only woman I dated who was not eastern european was born in italy and raised in germany. She caused me some problems and so I now refuse to date anyone who is not born and grew up in eastern europe.

The one that gave me trouble was really great for a whole year before she caused me problems....there is simply no way to tell if a "western" woman will turn around and cause you problems. When you point out the problems they are causing you they simply refuse to accept it and usually just go off like some crazy person. At least if an EEW looks like trying to cause you a problem you can stop her right away and she will do as you ask.....it really is like EEW are from a different planet....at least the ones I know.

That said, remember, they all want to find some man to pay for them....especially the younger ones.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:55 pm

I don't care about a woman being in to me just because I'm a foreigner. I would just like a step in a door with a normal woman. Here in America, even you're a black guy that has his shit together, most white women still won't give you a chance.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby OzGuy » Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:00 pm

clowny wrote:Are women from western european countries such as spain, portugal, france, italy, belgium, sardinia any better than the anglosphere women? People always talk about eastern euro women but I want to know about western euro women.

Depends where in Europe. Scandinavia countries have some of the worst feminism in the world, especially Sweden, Iceland, and Greenland. Spain is also starting to become quite feminist I hear. Most French women are stuck up bitches.

What's wrong with German women? I have a german girlfriend who is awesome. We met as soon as I arrived in Europe, and are still together (nearly a year now).

I would actually consider German women to be among the best in Western Europe. Certainly MUCH better than anglo countries. Dutch women are also great.
OzGuy
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 pm

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

Obviously I have not dated women from all these places....however....UK women are bad in such high proportion I refused to date one in two years I was in London. French men are very critical of french women. A romanian girl I was friends with for a while who lived in italy said the women were so bad she could not even get a man to talk to her which is why she had come to germany.

The only woman I dated who was not eastern european was born in italy and raised in germany. She caused me some problems and so I now refuse to date anyone who is not born and grew up in eastern europe.

The one that gave me trouble was really great for a whole year before she caused me problems....there is simply no way to tell if a "western" woman will turn around and cause you problems. When you point out the problems they are causing you they simply refuse to accept it and usually just go off like some crazy person. At least if an EEW looks like trying to cause you a problem you can stop her right away and she will do as you ask.....it really is like EEW are from a different planet....at least the ones I know.

That said, remember, they all want to find some man to pay for them....especially the younger ones.

Part of the trouble comes from our projection & how one defines a long-term relationship.
Too many men think six months or a year is long enough to know what she's like. I've made this mistake, too. :)
Women can keep the mask on for way longer than most men think.
We're quite "constant" and project that onto them.
What they've
"always wanted, forever and ever" changes like fall fashion -- and you're going out, along with the old clothes. :shock:

I regularly see posts where men say things like "We've been together 3 years and things are still great.", meanwhile women are happily pulling the plug on five year, ten year, or even longer marriages. :roll:

If being "stuck" with you for a time ensures ca$h & prize$, they'll play nice until time is up.
The less nice ones will try to speed things up. :twisted:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions