Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Marriage Traditions and Untraditional Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:08 am

Tsar wrote:
abcdavid01 wrote:Seriously Tsar, your writing style seems perfect for a blog. I'd bet you could get loyal followers.


I would consider writing a casual blog on why men need a good woman, what qualifies as a good woman, why a virgin bride is important, and the traditional values that make a relationship good. I could also give postings about why WW are not marriage quality women. Any other topics worth discussing if I create a blog?


Do that, and as you write it, invite women to prove their worthiness to you. Write about what you want and don't want, and challenge them to send in descriptions and photos. Call it "A Search For Innocence" or "Love Without Compromise" or "Where Are You My Beloved".

Who knows what could happen?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand







Postby Adama » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:57 pm

Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?


If you knew that if you told a lie about something the other person could never know the truth about, and it would grant you greater prestige in their eyes, making you more attractive, would you do it?

For example, let's say you are into cougars. Cougars by their nature are into younger men. But. You happen to be at the older end of the range in which cougars prefer.

So you lie and tell that cougar that you are younger than you are in order to heighten her attraction towards you.

Would you ever do something like this? If you would, do you see why a woman would lie about the number of partners?

Believe me, women have much more to lose in the social stigma dept with some men if they tell the truth.


No it's much worse than that. When a man gives his word, he feels he has integrity if he sticks to his word. When a woman gives her word, it means nothing except what her feelings are at that moment. If she breaks a promise, she feels she has integrity if she was following her new feelings.

(I think this was discussed on another thread.)

What about a statement of fact, as opposed to a promise - surely a good woman wouldn't lie about that? No, actually, they do. It doesn't count as a sin in their world, if they lie to spare someone's feelings, or to save themselves embarrassment, or even just to get a store to accept a returned item. Lying, for women, is ROUTINE. Often daily.

PS In defense of women, this is a reasonable trait in hypothetical circumstances where they are defending children from a ruthless invader etc. Plus, women do feel things more acutely than men. They feel things like - sissies. They simply lack the backbone to tell the truth. If pressed to admit fault, they will evade.

OK it's 999 out of 1000 women that are as I describe. There are a few exceptions worldwide, sure. But the interesting thing is, there are plenty of good women among the 999. Good women - or at least women who can make decent girlfriends and mothers - DO lie.

A smart man keeps this in mind.


I agree 100% on that one.

I had a girlfriend long ago who made promises to me and when I later reminded her of them, she would flatly deny them saying, "I never said that."

That taught me a real lesson about women. Actually she taught me several lessons about women after I reflected upon that relationshit.

A woman like that who just breaks promises is essentially a liar, especially when she says she never made those promises.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby clowny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Adama wrote:
Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?


If you knew that if you told a lie about something the other person could never know the truth about, and it would grant you greater prestige in their eyes, making you more attractive, would you do it?

For example, let's say you are into cougars. Cougars by their nature are into younger men. But. You happen to be at the older end of the range in which cougars prefer.

So you lie and tell that cougar that you are younger than you are in order to heighten her attraction towards you.

Would you ever do something like this? If you would, do you see why a woman would lie about the number of partners?

Believe me, women have much more to lose in the social stigma dept with some men if they tell the truth.


No it's much worse than that. When a man gives his word, he feels he has integrity if he sticks to his word. When a woman gives her word, it means nothing except what her feelings are at that moment. If she breaks a promise, she feels she has integrity if she was following her new feelings.

(I think this was discussed on another thread.)

What about a statement of fact, as opposed to a promise - surely a good woman wouldn't lie about that? No, actually, they do. It doesn't count as a sin in their world, if they lie to spare someone's feelings, or to save themselves embarrassment, or even just to get a store to accept a returned item. Lying, for women, is ROUTINE. Often daily.

PS In defense of women, this is a reasonable trait in hypothetical circumstances where they are defending children from a ruthless invader etc. Plus, women do feel things more acutely than men. They feel things like - sissies. They simply lack the backbone to tell the truth. If pressed to admit fault, they will evade.

OK it's 999 out of 1000 women that are as I describe. There are a few exceptions worldwide, sure. But the interesting thing is, there are plenty of good women among the 999. Good women - or at least women who can make decent girlfriends and mothers - DO lie.

A smart man keeps this in mind.


I agree 100% on that one.

I had a girlfriend long ago who made promises to me and when I later reminded her of them, she would flatly deny them saying, "I never said that."

That taught me a real lesson about women. Actually she taught me several lessons about women after I reflected upon that relationshit.

A woman like that who just breaks promises is essentially a liar, especially when she says she never made those promises.


When you begin to fully realise that women have only one true passion and desire - to destroy men financially, emotionally and spiritually, things will start to fall into place for you and women's behaviour will make a lot more sense. Men are supposed to learn these things from their father by the time they have reached maturity. But because boys these days are raised by single mothers, they are led to believe that women are innocent, angelic creatures that can do no wrong. Hence, they fall straight into the trap set by their mothers - and into the arms of another woman whom they will eventually call their wife, who will systematically destroy his soul.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby germanguy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm

clowny wrote:
Adama wrote:
Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?


If you knew that if you told a lie about something the other person could never know the truth about, and it would grant you greater prestige in their eyes, making you more attractive, would you do it?

For example, let's say you are into cougars. Cougars by their nature are into younger men. But. You happen to be at the older end of the range in which cougars prefer.

So you lie and tell that cougar that you are younger than you are in order to heighten her attraction towards you.

Would you ever do something like this? If you would, do you see why a woman would lie about the number of partners?

Believe me, women have much more to lose in the social stigma dept with some men if they tell the truth.


No it's much worse than that. When a man gives his word, he feels he has integrity if he sticks to his word. When a woman gives her word, it means nothing except what her feelings are at that moment. If she breaks a promise, she feels she has integrity if she was following her new feelings.

(I think this was discussed on another thread.)

What about a statement of fact, as opposed to a promise - surely a good woman wouldn't lie about that? No, actually, they do. It doesn't count as a sin in their world, if they lie to spare someone's feelings, or to save themselves embarrassment, or even just to get a store to accept a returned item. Lying, for women, is ROUTINE. Often daily.

PS In defense of women, this is a reasonable trait in hypothetical circumstances where they are defending children from a ruthless invader etc. Plus, women do feel things more acutely than men. They feel things like - sissies. They simply lack the backbone to tell the truth. If pressed to admit fault, they will evade.

OK it's 999 out of 1000 women that are as I describe. There are a few exceptions worldwide, sure. But the interesting thing is, there are plenty of good women among the 999. Good women - or at least women who can make decent girlfriends and mothers - DO lie.

A smart man keeps this in mind.


I agree 100% on that one.

I had a girlfriend long ago who made promises to me and when I later reminded her of them, she would flatly deny them saying, "I never said that."

That taught me a real lesson about women. Actually she taught me several lessons about women after I reflected upon that relationshit.

A woman like that who just breaks promises is essentially a liar, especially when she says she never made those promises.


When you begin to fully realise that women have only one true passion and desire - to destroy men financially, emotionally and spiritually, things will start to fall into place for you and women's behaviour will make a lot more sense. Men are supposed to learn these things from their father by the time they have reached maturity. But because boys these days are raised by single mothers, they are led to believe that women are innocent, angelic creatures that can do no wrong. Hence, they fall straight into the trap set by their mothers - and into the arms of another woman whom they will eventually call their wife, who will systematically destroy his soul.


Yeah all women are evil and want to destroy your soul ... :roll:

As I said elsewhere, do you really believe in what you say?

Because if you really mean that you should see a psychiatrist soon.
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby clowny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:40 pm

germanguy wrote:
clowny wrote:
Adama wrote:
Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?


If you knew that if you told a lie about something the other person could never know the truth about, and it would grant you greater prestige in their eyes, making you more attractive, would you do it?

For example, let's say you are into cougars. Cougars by their nature are into younger men. But. You happen to be at the older end of the range in which cougars prefer.

So you lie and tell that cougar that you are younger than you are in order to heighten her attraction towards you.

Would you ever do something like this? If you would, do you see why a woman would lie about the number of partners?

Believe me, women have much more to lose in the social stigma dept with some men if they tell the truth.


No it's much worse than that. When a man gives his word, he feels he has integrity if he sticks to his word. When a woman gives her word, it means nothing except what her feelings are at that moment. If she breaks a promise, she feels she has integrity if she was following her new feelings.

(I think this was discussed on another thread.)

What about a statement of fact, as opposed to a promise - surely a good woman wouldn't lie about that? No, actually, they do. It doesn't count as a sin in their world, if they lie to spare someone's feelings, or to save themselves embarrassment, or even just to get a store to accept a returned item. Lying, for women, is ROUTINE. Often daily.

PS In defense of women, this is a reasonable trait in hypothetical circumstances where they are defending children from a ruthless invader etc. Plus, women do feel things more acutely than men. They feel things like - sissies. They simply lack the backbone to tell the truth. If pressed to admit fault, they will evade.

OK it's 999 out of 1000 women that are as I describe. There are a few exceptions worldwide, sure. But the interesting thing is, there are plenty of good women among the 999. Good women - or at least women who can make decent girlfriends and mothers - DO lie.

A smart man keeps this in mind.


I agree 100% on that one.

I had a girlfriend long ago who made promises to me and when I later reminded her of them, she would flatly deny them saying, "I never said that."

That taught me a real lesson about women. Actually she taught me several lessons about women after I reflected upon that relationshit.

A woman like that who just breaks promises is essentially a liar, especially when she says she never made those promises.


When you begin to fully realise that women have only one true passion and desire - to destroy men financially, emotionally and spiritually, things will start to fall into place for you and women's behaviour will make a lot more sense. Men are supposed to learn these things from their father by the time they have reached maturity. But because boys these days are raised by single mothers, they are led to believe that women are innocent, angelic creatures that can do no wrong. Hence, they fall straight into the trap set by their mothers - and into the arms of another woman whom they will eventually call their wife, who will systematically destroy his soul.


Yeah all women are evil and want to destroy your soul ... :roll:

As I said elsewhere, do you really believe in what you say?

Because if you really mean that you should see a psychiatrist soon.


Yeah, or perhaps you need a reality check. It's scary when you first unplug from the matrix, but it's eventually worth it.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby Adama » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:27 pm

clowny wrote:
Adama wrote:
Jester wrote:
Adama wrote:
Maverick wrote:Why do assume that all women are lying when they tell you things?


If you knew that if you told a lie about something the other person could never know the truth about, and it would grant you greater prestige in their eyes, making you more attractive, would you do it?

For example, let's say you are into cougars. Cougars by their nature are into younger men. But. You happen to be at the older end of the range in which cougars prefer.

So you lie and tell that cougar that you are younger than you are in order to heighten her attraction towards you.

Would you ever do something like this? If you would, do you see why a woman would lie about the number of partners?

Believe me, women have much more to lose in the social stigma dept with some men if they tell the truth.


No it's much worse than that. When a man gives his word, he feels he has integrity if he sticks to his word. When a woman gives her word, it means nothing except what her feelings are at that moment. If she breaks a promise, she feels she has integrity if she was following her new feelings.

(I think this was discussed on another thread.)

What about a statement of fact, as opposed to a promise - surely a good woman wouldn't lie about that? No, actually, they do. It doesn't count as a sin in their world, if they lie to spare someone's feelings, or to save themselves embarrassment, or even just to get a store to accept a returned item. Lying, for women, is ROUTINE. Often daily.

PS In defense of women, this is a reasonable trait in hypothetical circumstances where they are defending children from a ruthless invader etc. Plus, women do feel things more acutely than men. They feel things like - sissies. They simply lack the backbone to tell the truth. If pressed to admit fault, they will evade.

OK it's 999 out of 1000 women that are as I describe. There are a few exceptions worldwide, sure. But the interesting thing is, there are plenty of good women among the 999. Good women - or at least women who can make decent girlfriends and mothers - DO lie.

A smart man keeps this in mind.


I agree 100% on that one.

I had a girlfriend long ago who made promises to me and when I later reminded her of them, she would flatly deny them saying, "I never said that."

That taught me a real lesson about women. Actually she taught me several lessons about women after I reflected upon that relationshit.

A woman like that who just breaks promises is essentially a liar, especially when she says she never made those promises.


When you begin to fully realise that women have only one true passion and desire - to destroy men financially, emotionally and spiritually, things will start to fall into place for you and women's behaviour will make a lot more sense. Men are supposed to learn these things from their father by the time they have reached maturity. But because boys these days are raised by single mothers, they are led to believe that women are innocent, angelic creatures that can do no wrong. Hence, they fall straight into the trap set by their mothers - and into the arms of another woman whom they will eventually call their wife, who will systematically destroy his soul.


Unfortunately, I think you are mostly correct. I have had women make fun of me behind my back (as I can overhear), and then later start flirting with me. I think women have a massive inferiority complex with a strong desire to dominate and control men sexually. If anything threatens their ability to control men with the implied promise of sex (not a real promise cause that would be degrading in their minds), then the claws will come out.

I experience this everyday. So I think you are mostly correct. You may not be religious but I do believe that the earth is God's creation, but Satan dominates it, and women have completely succumbed to Satan for the most part.

Ever hear a woman tear a man to shreds verbally? As if he isnt even a human being or a person with feelings? These women do it everyday without remorse all because they feel threatened by something.

This would comprise nearly 100% of Western women (1000% of AWs and 99% of non-Anglo westerners), and probably 70% of foreign women in foreign countries. (So I believe that less than 30% of the world's women are actually good.)

The part I disagree with is the fatherly endowment of wisdom. I know some older men, married with children, who think anytime a woman wrongs a man it is cause the man provoked it.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Adama » Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:31 pm

germanguy wrote:Yeah all women are evil and want to destroy your soul ... :roll:

As I said elsewhere, do you really believe in what you say?

Because if you really mean that you should see a psychiatrist soon.


I wouldnt say every woman, but a very large majority of them. I do believe that while around men, many women are on their best behavior. It is only when you leave the room that they start to voice their true opinion of you to the sisterhood. That's if they arent in a relationshit with you. That includes foreign women.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby clowny » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:58 am

Adama wrote:Unfortunately, I think you are mostly correct. I have had women make fun of me behind my back (as I can overhear), and then later start flirting with me. I think women have a massive inferiority complex with a strong desire to dominate and control men sexually. If anything threatens their ability to control men with the implied promise of sex (not a real promise cause that would be degrading in their minds), then the claws will come out.

I experience this everyday. So I think you are mostly correct. You may not be religious but I do believe that the earth is God's creation, but Satan dominates it, and women have completely succumbed to Satan for the most part.

Ever hear a woman tear a man to shreds verbally? As if he isnt even a human being or a person with feelings? These women do it everyday without remorse all because they feel threatened by something.

This would comprise nearly 100% of Western women (1000% of AWs and 99% of non-Anglo westerners), and probably 70% of foreign women in foreign countries. (So I believe that less than 30% of the world's women are actually good.)

The part I disagree with is the fatherly endowment of wisdom. I know some older men, married with children, who think anytime a woman wrongs a man it is cause the man provoked it.


Yes, I think "good women" do exist.. I have met one personally. She was from Laos and immigrated to Australia as a refugee during the Vietnam war. Although my relationship with her was purely platonic (she was more than old enough to be my mother), she seemed to genuinely care about me and never tried to use me or manipulate me.

The problem is that people talk about finding a "good woman" as though they are a relatively common thing, when in reality a good woman is an anomaly.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests