Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


In order to find the right woman, do you need a checklist?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby clowny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:19 pm

germanguy wrote:So in other words you are going to stay alone forever?


Unfortunately, yes. Death brings me hope.

germanguy wrote:You are never going to meet a woman that is going to meet every single one of your requirements.


And my soul will yearn even as my body withers and dies.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am







Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:29 pm

germanguy wrote:So in other words you are going to stay alone forever?

You are never going to meet a woman that is going to meet every single one of your requirements.


I challenge you to demonstrate how even any 1 of my requirements is unnecessary or unreasonable.

The problem with so many of you lot is that you have been brainwashed into believing that you shouldn't have requirements. That's why so many men end up with women who merely give them the time of day, look ok, and seem alright.

The whole point of this forum is to highlight and promote the fact that there are many different types of women in many different parts of the world. My requirements are ridiculous, yes, but only in stupid countries. Objectively however they are good requirements to have.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby clowny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
germanguy wrote:So in other words you are going to stay alone forever?

You are never going to meet a woman that is going to meet every single one of your requirements.


I challenge you to demonstrate how even any 1 of my requirements is unnecessary or unreasonable.

The problem with so many of you lot is that you have been brainwashed into believing that you shouldn't have requirements. That's why so many men end up with women who merely give them the time of day, look ok, and seem alright.

The whole point of this forum is to highlight and promote the fact that there are many different types of women in many different parts of the world. My requirements are ridiculous, yes, but only in stupid countries. Objectively however they are good requirements to have.


Yes, there are many different types of women in this world, of all different shapes and sizes, colours and creeds. Of all different races, religions, cultures and languages. But let us never forget the one unifying feature which they possess, despite their outward differences; the ultimate objective shared by ALL women in this world – to destroy men – financially, emotionally and spiritually. I know it sounds insane, but it's the truth. Listen to some of the wiser, more travelled guys on this forum like Teal Lantern, S_Parc, All_That_Is_Man, james_bond, and The Professor and you'll see what I mean.
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby germanguy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:14 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:
germanguy wrote:So in other words you are going to stay alone forever?

You are never going to meet a woman that is going to meet every single one of your requirements.


I challenge you to demonstrate how even any 1 of my requirements is unnecessary or unreasonable.

The problem with so many of you lot is that you have been brainwashed into believing that you shouldn't have requirements. That's why so many men end up with women who merely give them the time of day, look ok, and seem alright.

The whole point of this forum is to highlight and promote the fact that there are many different types of women in many different parts of the world. My requirements are ridiculous, yes, but only in stupid countries. Objectively however they are good requirements to have.


You are kind of naive if you think that there is a woman on earth that meets all of your requirements. It´s just impossible and ridiculous to have such high expectations. If you want to be with a woman you will need to learn how to deal with her flaws. Just as much as the woman will need to learn how to deal with YOUR flaws. I am sure you are not perfect either??
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby germanguy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:17 pm

clowny wrote:Yes, there are many different types of women in this world, of all different shapes and sizes, colours and creeds. Of all different races, religions, cultures and languages. But let us never forget the one unifying feature which they possess, despite their outward differences; the ultimate objective shared by ALL women in this world – to destroy men – financially, emotionally and spiritually.


This is even more stupid then the shit that feminists sprew out...

Do you really believe in what you just said?????
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby clowny » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:33 pm

germanguy wrote:
clowny wrote:Yes, there are many different types of women in this world, of all different shapes and sizes, colours and creeds. Of all different races, religions, cultures and languages. But let us never forget the one unifying feature which they possess, despite their outward differences; the ultimate objective shared by ALL women in this world – to destroy men – financially, emotionally and spiritually.


This is even more stupid then the shit that feminists sprew out...

Do you really believe in what you just said?????


Exactly what part of my statement don't you agree with... the fact that women aspire to destroy men financially, emotionally and spiritually? This is something you should have had figured out by the time you're in your mid twenties, at the very latest. How old are you?
clowny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 291
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:05 am

Postby germanguy » Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:00 pm

clowny wrote:
germanguy wrote:
clowny wrote:Yes, there are many different types of women in this world, of all different shapes and sizes, colours and creeds. Of all different races, religions, cultures and languages. But let us never forget the one unifying feature which they possess, despite their outward differences; the ultimate objective shared by ALL women in this world – to destroy men – financially, emotionally and spiritually.


This is even more stupid then the shit that feminists sprew out...

Do you really believe in what you just said?????


Exactly what part of my statement don't you agree with... the fact that women aspire to destroy men financially, emotionally and spiritually? This is something you should have had figured out by the time you're in your mid twenties, at the very latest. How old are you?


Yeah right...I am not going to argue with you.
germanguy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm

It's better to have requirements and then compromise here and there if necessary than to have none or very few requirements. When you apply for a job do you not have some expectations? Or do you just leave it to chance rather than specifically seeking what's best?

All of my requirements are reasonable. The question is, how much compromise is necessary. But you have to set the bar high to begin with, and then negotiate down if you really must.

And don't forget, for every requirement that a woman meets, she most likely will meet a few more too.

It makes sense to be very clear on what you want, to have a clear picture of the type of woman that you would like to be with. That doesn't mean that you can't be flexible but if you don't have some fairly high standards to begin with, you could be missing out on women who do meet a lot of the requirements, because you won't be seeking them, and you won't notice them, because you won't believe that they exist.

I predict that at least 1 of you will respond without knowing what I actually mean.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Adama » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:14 pm

germanguy wrote:
clowny wrote:
germanguy wrote:
clowny wrote:Yes, there are many different types of women in this world, of all different shapes and sizes, colours and creeds. Of all different races, religions, cultures and languages. But let us never forget the one unifying feature which they possess, despite their outward differences; the ultimate objective shared by ALL women in this world – to destroy men – financially, emotionally and spiritually.


This is even more stupid then the shit that feminists sprew out...

Do you really believe in what you just said?????


Exactly what part of my statement don't you agree with... the fact that women aspire to destroy men financially, emotionally and spiritually? This is something you should have had figured out by the time you're in your mid twenties, at the very latest. How old are you?


Yeah right...I am not going to argue with you.


I would bet if most of the women in foreign countries could change their divorce laws and other feminist laws to resemble what we have in the United States that they would, and then they would enjoy the reaming they would give men afterward.

Some women are genuinely nice people, but for most of them, I think they are only so cruel as is socially acceptable to their societies and their legal system.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:Yes, you need a checklist. And it needs to be as long as it needs to be, but only include important stuff.

Here's my basic checklist :

* Honest

* Loyal

* Submissive

* Attractive

* Good sex

* Interesting / intelligent

* Loving / generous / respectful

* Gracious / plays fair

* Conscience / accountability

* Humility

* Level headed / sensible

* Has pride / dignity / class

* No major psychological issues

* Self esteem / positive / happy

* She likes me

* Strong (good work ethic, self discipline, passion, motivation, purpose, inner strength, coping skills)

* Independent (Identity, individuality, self reliant)

* Friendly, likeable, wholesome

* Feminine

* Humour, fun, playfulness

* Good character, honour, values, principles

* Emotional composure, rational, moderation, self restraint

* Trusting

* Communication skills

* Easy to get along with (i.e. not passive aggressive)

* Healthy

* Enough commonality and differences to make it interesting

* Communication, understanding, compatibility, good outlet for each others' personalities

* Connection, intimacy, bond, closeness

* We get / understand each other (intentions, tone, mood)

* We're good for each other (companionship, help each other, bring out the best in each other, fulfilment)

* It's possible to be with her (isn't going away anywhere, is single, no kids, no admirers hanging around, is ok with never getting married, wants kids, is ok with sex before marriage, has time for me, doesn't live too far away)



It's a very long list, but it's only the important things. Some of it is obvious, but even obvious things are easily overlooked. There are many other little things that could be added, but pretty much everything can be covered by the above.


Good list. Worth saving.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Jester » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:36 pm

clowny wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:
germanguy wrote:So in other words you are going to stay alone forever?

You are never going to meet a woman that is going to meet every single one of your requirements.


I challenge you to demonstrate how even any 1 of my requirements is unnecessary or unreasonable.

The problem with so many of you lot is that you have been brainwashed into believing that you shouldn't have requirements. That's why so many men end up with women who merely give them the time of day, look ok, and seem alright.

The whole point of this forum is to highlight and promote the fact that there are many different types of women in many different parts of the world. My requirements are ridiculous, yes, but only in stupid countries. Objectively however they are good requirements to have.


Yes, there are many different types of women in this world, of all different shapes and sizes, colours and creeds. Of all different races, religions, cultures and languages. But let us never forget the one unifying feature which they possess, despite their outward differences; the ultimate objective shared by ALL women in this world – to destroy men – financially, emotionally and spiritually. I know it sounds insane, but it's the truth. Listen to some of the wiser, more travelled guys on this forum like Teal Lantern, S_Parc, All_That_Is_Man, james_bond, and The Professor and you'll see what I mean.


They do have a little urge to destroy sometimes.

That's why they need physical punishment from time to time.

They also have an urge to bring life, to nurture, to create beauty.

let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 pm

Yes I have it saved. I've also included signs to look out for. For example, if she has lots of male friends she's unlikely to be loyal. If she falls out with people easily then she's probably not easy to get on with. If she is preoccupied with calories she may develop or have an eating disorder (I count that as part of psychological issues). If she tends to negotiate a lot with me then she probably has the potential to be controlling (not submissive). If she doesn't respect my right to peace of mind then she's probably not trustworthy. If she knows people who have been in jail or if she's ever been to court even as a witness then she's probably not level headed / sensible (by association). If she has a habit of trying to share blame rather than accept her wrongdoings then she lacks accountability. And so on. If you saw the full text it would blow your mind. It's many, many, many pages long. But really it just boils down to the above list, which I think is reasonable. It's not just a checklist, it's a personality map, so I can remind myself to look honestly at what I'm dealing with. The last thing I want is to be lovestruck and miss red flags, that's why I'm doing all the thinking beforehand, so I don't have to rack my brains at the time. It's very easy to become blind even to obvious things.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 pm

Yes Jester, physical punishment is a good idea, also known as domestic discipline (look it up, it's a thing). I've also drawn up a relationship agreement, which includes a spanking procedure. It also maintains a good male-female dynamic. This is it :



If you go against this agreement, or otherwise act in a way that I consider to be unacceptable, I reserve the right to administer a spanking. The procedure is as follows :

1) As soon as I say that you're going to be spanked, you fetch the spanker, in silence, no objections, no discussion

2) You hand it to me

3) I bend you over or otherwise position you to be spanked

4) You will usually receive no more than 5 spankings, although in exceptional circumstances I reserve the right to exceed this. The default number is 3, but it is at my discretion. It will hurt, but I won't spank you excessively hard. If you want more, you may request more.

5) You take the spanker and put it back in its place, in silence

6) With your eyes always on mine, you get on your knees, take out my dick, kiss it once while looking at me affectionately and submissively, and say "Thank you, Sir"

7) We hug and kiss

8 ) We may discuss the incident

Please note that this is also intended as a bit of fun between us. If you wish to receive a spanking by misbehaving, you may do so, but do not go too far.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Postby Bane » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:56 pm

A fine list, Clowny.

But, realistically, what are your chances of finding someone with those traits, ANYWHERE in the world? Are you willing to be with someone who doesn't fit one or two of those items?
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 310
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:58 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Postby Johnny1975 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Bane wrote:A fine list, Clowny.

But, realistically, what are your chances of finding someone with those traits, ANYWHERE in the world? Are you willing to be with someone who doesn't fit one or two of those items?


The list is mine.

You're asking what are the chances of finding someone who meets those requirements. A better question is, are those requirements reasonable?

Yes, I'm willing to compromise. This doesn't, however, mean that I would, for example, go with a girl who has no honesty. But I would be ok if she sometimes tells white lies as long as it's for what she genuinely feels are noble reasons (even if I disagree). I would also be ok with a girl who sometimes says facetious things just as long as it's either playful, or rarely. And I don't mind a girl who is a little bit full of herself at times just as long as she is usually humble. Everything is flexible, but the principle of each requirement is not.

Bearing in mind that the list is flexible, and also bearing in mind that women abroad are very different to western women, I do think that's it's realistic to find a girl who fulfils every requirement to at least a reasonable extent. I know it might not be that easy but I think it's doable. And worst case, I'll review the list and try to compromise on some things.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1327
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests