Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

David Icke's New TV Station - The People's Voice

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

David Icke's New TV Station - The People's Voice

Postby PeterAndrewNolan » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:36 pm

This is the latest announcement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMkWf78lGHs[/youtube]
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:25 am

David Icke explains why The People's Voice needs to continue raising more funds and what the money will be used for.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwyj2yxE-gk[/youtube]

Please click here for more information and to donate:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-people-s-voice

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:36 pm

You should contact David Icke, Winston.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Renata » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:03 pm

If we are living under an Elite' group system, ... Why do they let guys like him exist ?? Something just isn't 100% genuine about him & his work.

He's either a very good businessman, a fake or was given the task of stirring the pot & creating Chaos.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:You should contact David Icke, Winston.

How? He has no public email on his website. I wonder how interviewers contact him. He doesn't just talk to anyone either.

Renata wrote:If we are living under an Elite' group system, ... Why do they let guys like him exist ?? Something just isn't 100% genuine about him & his work.

He's either a very good businessman, a fake or was given the task of stirring the pot & creating Chaos.

Good point. I wonder the same thing. When he talks, it often sounds rehearsed. Plus David Icke's eyes seem kind of cold too. He says all the right things though. He's almost too politically correct sometimes too.

You gotta understand that the art of disinfo is not in spewing out false information, but in mixing truth with fiction in many ways so that "everything becomes possible and nothing knowable."

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:21 pm

If you join his forum, have a word with Sean, who is the webmaster there. I got your book today and while I was reading it there was something that you said that made me think, why doesn't he contact David? What you say about western women is controversial but Icke says a lot of controversial stuff himself. I don't see any reason why you couldn't make an appearance on his channel in some form or another.

http://www.davidicke.com/contact-us-mainmenu-3
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:50 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:If you join his forum, have a word with Sean, who is the webmaster there. I got your book today and while I was reading it there was something that you said that made me think, why doesn't he contact David? What you say about western women is controversial but Icke says a lot of controversial stuff himself. I don't see any reason why you couldn't make an appearance on his channel in some form or another.

http://www.davidicke.com/contact-us-mainmenu-3

Yeah I know Sean. He moderates the David Icke forum too. I suggested he monetize the forum with ads, and he did. I'm well known on the David Icke forum too, though some of his female moderators don't like me. I used to post there a lot.

I'll contact Sean through that webform and tell him I'm available to be on the new show. Maybe I can talk about social disconnectedness and isolation in America there. It's a taboo subject that's not even covered in the alternative media.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:05 am

Doesn't David believe a Ashkenazi Jew is a reptilian space monster sent here here to destroy us all?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:47 am

Although I dont believe the NWO is exclusively Zionist , David Icke deliberately and vocally attempts to eliminate all criticism of them at every turn. I once saw a snippet of his where he was defending Israel and shifting blame onto the Rothschilds instead.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby tomasz » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:07 am

I guess no one has any suspicion over this, because think about it, he raised over 100K from a crowd sourcing website.
The question is, this guys pulls in millions, so why cant he use his own money to fund this? It goes to show just how delusional his followers are that they dont even question this.

Its just like Kevin Trudeau who is asking his fans to donate to his legal fund because he has no money, such horseshit.
tomasz
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:56 am

Adama wrote:Although I dont believe the NWO is exclusively Zionist , David Icke deliberately and vocally attempts to eliminate all criticism of them at every turn. I once saw a snippet of his where he was defending Israel and shifting blame onto the Rothschilds instead.

Look were dealing with space monster's here, there is no such thing as shifting blame when dealing with space monster's, there are no good bad space monsters. There all bad and the lizard type are the worse!

Israel is Rothschild, these people have tried to sensor the history books the best they can and some of the older generation who are educated in real history before the creditor seized control of all mainstream media are clearly aware Israel goes back to the Balfour Declaration which goes back to the City and England which is the Rothschild. The whole system is designed to deflect all attention away from the fact all roads go back to England and the banking charter of the 1690's which is the stump of the old world order which claims they are new
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:25 pm

It started today. Is anyone watching it?

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/watchnow/
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Return to General Discussions