Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I mean do will british and Canadian women at least let me in the front door, because where I'm at they act like I'm air.
No. There are black men with British nationality on other forums, and they say nearly the same about British women.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I am glad Adama, you brought the truth out about how Black men (British stock) are doing well in the UK. I knew that even if you have 'success' with British, Welsh, Scottish (and Irish) girls that it is mainly because you fit a 'thug' persona and not because they generally like you as a person.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

So I'm pretty much f***ed. Even my dad managed to pull some young white women that were nurses or doctors, but life is too short to wait that long lol.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

Most 'Anglo' women are quite similar. I would say you will have a easier time dating British women than American women for sure. Mixed dating/marriage is accepted in the UK more than in the US. However, the women might like you as a person but as usual it is a small number (better than the US for dating but for marriage, it is another matter).
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I agree with Killhoffa and Skateboardsteven.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Well if they'll at least let me in the front door than I can work with that. What I can't work with is women turning me down upon making eye contact with me.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

Move to Florida and date Puerto Rican, Cuban and Domincan women. They are hot!!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

celery2010 wrote:Move to Florida and date Puerto Rican, Cuban and Domincan women. They are hot!!
He better be in shape, have a job, a 2nd-to-3rd-tier car/SUV, be not too dark, exceptionally-good hygiene and at least an intermediate level of Spanish
to pull stateside.

WTF are you doing advising him stateside s.hit? *self-facepalm*
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
celery2010 wrote:Move to Florida and date Puerto Rican, Cuban and Domincan women. They are hot!!
He better be in shape, have a job, a 2nd-to-3rd-tier car/SUV, be not too dark, exceptionally-good hygiene and at least an intermediate level of Spanish
to pull stateside.

WTF are you doing advising him stateside s.hit? *self-facepalm*
+1 for E on this one.

The guy should try South America | Spanish-speaking Carib and learn intermediate level Spanish. I think beyond being healthy and knowing some Spanish to talk with them since the best looking women usually do not know English (which is a good thing) or very little English. Usually being a black guy who actually has his life together is better than a guy locally who is not doing anything with his life.

Stateside: Avoid like the plague. Latinas who immigrate to the US usually become materialistic quickly and because men are not treated well in the country because of Elite men who crushed men's chances (including black American men who are marginalized more than 40 years ago with laws and through media), men usually treat the girls like a princess and they are too corrupt; spoiled and not suitable to date.

Of course there is colorism in Central | South America and the Caribbean island countries. However, you can still find a larger variety of decent women who are better than the women who live in the United States | Canada.

An example would be to try to learn more from Stephen who is married to a Brazillian and he can tell you about the color-conscious and materialistic Latinas who live in the US.

Also this Latina is going to want the requirements that E Irizarry has mentioned. I say iti s too much stress and little reward. Also with costs in the US high as they can be and with marriage laws and domestic laws (accusations that can wreck your life) it is better to finish your studies and try to find a required skill in the country you want to travel too.
scott529
Freshman Poster

Post by scott529 »

Darcy, what college are you attending in Tennessee? Do they have a program available for students to study abroad? You could escape the U.S. for a semester and experience university life in a foreign country of your choice. Plus, your school will pay for it.

If white girls are your type, then it sounds like Eastern Europe or Russia may be your ticket...18-23 year old European co-eds just begging you for some private lessons.

God I wish I had studied abroad when I was in university.

Scott
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

scott529 wrote:Darcy, what college are you attending in Tennessee? Do they have a program available for students to study abroad? You could escape the U.S. for a semester and experience university life in a foreign country of your choice. Plus, your school will pay for it.

If white girls are your type, then it sounds like Eastern Europe or Russia may be your ticket...18-23 year old European co-eds just begging you for some private lessons.

God I wish I had studied abroad when I was in university.

Scott
Why do people all ways try to recommend Eastern Europe for Black men looking for white women?Why not Sweden,Norway,Finland, Switzerland ..places where you are probably.. less likely to be beaten or stabbed by Neo-Nazis..just saying..due to the stories i have heard and violence caught on tape against foreigners in places like Russia.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
scott529
Freshman Poster

Post by scott529 »

Maybe some parts of Scandinavia are cool, but others should be avoided like the (Western) plague...

"Sweden has a reputation as having the most equal relations between the sexes in the world—it’s a place where male politicians are voted 'woman of the year' by feminists, where young dads on paternity leave take toddlers for play dates while their wives work, where a preschool can casually ban gendered pronouns..."

http://www.vice.com/read/swedish-femini ... on-the-bus
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: *self-facepalm*
This reminds me I am going to start a new thread. Winston's smilies are pathetic, he really needs to add a bunch more.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Jester wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote: *self-facepalm*
This reminds me I am going to start a new thread. Winston's smilies are pathetic, he really needs to add a bunch more.

A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.