Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

lol I don't think women can be any worse than where I'm at.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

The only black guys I've seen that get western women are worthless blacks - ghetto thugs, bums. Any black guy who's reasonably smart, and has the potential to be a self-sufficient person and doesn't act a like dumb, worthless person is gonna have a hard time in the west. The illuminati are scared of these types of people, which is why they deprive them of the rewards of living a normal life.

BTW, no black guy can be whiter than ME! :D I like whites way more than black people, I side with white pride groups as far as beliefs go, like reading about technical information, listen to 80s pop and new wave music and I code a lot. AND most people say I have the voice of a 28 year old white man!

I even have pale skin! Beat that! :lol:
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

You're right. The zionist media does not want black men to be successful, so they pull this shit to keep us down. They only do this because racism and ignorance is the only thing that they can do to keep the white male population drinking the MURICA kool aid.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

C.J. wrote:The only black guys I've seen that get western women are worthless blacks - ghetto thugs, bums. Any black guy who's reasonably smart, and has the potential to be a self-sufficient person and doesn't act a like dumb, worthless person is gonna have a hard time in the west. The illuminati are scared of these types of people, which is why they deprive them of the rewards of living a normal life.

BTW, no black guy can be whiter than ME! :D I like whites way more than black people, I side with white pride groups as far as beliefs go, like reading about technical information, listen to 80s pop and new wave music and I code a lot. AND most people say I have the voice of a 28 year old white man!

I guess except the pale skin part (Jamaican family) I like the same things you do. It is rare to find black men (let alone other ethnic groups) who like IT as in bulding PCs reading about technical trends. Possibly learning about building and testing components. Also the 80s music is good for me too. I guess it makes me think that there are people who are interesting in this boring country. Yes, you are right about normal black guys dating. I have seen a few normal black guys (no thug, low class) who have a few nice American (white) women. However, it is not the norm and yes in America we do get a bad rap. I think that the problem in America is because of the English mentality back in the 1600s to modern day. The best choice would be to find a women in Eastern Europe.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

aozora13 wrote:I guess except the pale skin part (Jamaican family) I like the same things you do. It is rare to find black men (let alone other ethnic groups) who like IT as in bulding PCs reading about technical trends. Possibly learning about building and testing components. Also the 80s music is good for me too. I guess it makes me think that there are people who are interesting in this boring country.
The more power you get, the smarter you get, the stronger you get, the more aware you become and the more interesting you become.

I love reading about current events, technology and how everything in the world works! This has led me to learn about music composition, 3d games programming and researching quantum mechanics and human nature in general. I also have developed a voracious appetite for "soul food", and an interest in 80s music, particularly pop and new wave.

I have no interest in building PCs right now, but I'll get there eventually as I like reading technical manuals for stuff I don't know yet. :)
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

C.J. wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I guess except the pale skin part (Jamaican family) I like the same things you do. It is rare to find black men (let alone other ethnic groups) who like IT as in bulding PCs reading about technical trends. Possibly learning about building and testing components. Also the 80s music is good for me too. I guess it makes me think that there are people who are interesting in this boring country.
The more power you get, the smarter you get, the stronger you get, the more aware you become and the more interesting you become.

I love reading about current events, technology and how everything in the world works! This has led me to learn about music composition, 3d games programming and researching quantum mechanics and human nature in general. I also have developed a voracious appetite for "soul food", and an interest in 80s music, particularly pop and new wave.

I have no interest in building PCs right now, but I'll get there eventually as I like reading technical manuals for stuff I don't know yet. :)
I too can build pcs and code and so on
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

I was only saying that usually American women (white women especially) do not like a black guy who does not fit the common stereotype. I was saying like having an IT skill does not help in getting women in the United States.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

aozora13 wrote:I was only saying that usually American women (white women especially) do not like a black guy who does not fit the common stereotype. I was saying like having an IT skill does not help in getting women in the United States.
So true...i know this first hand from having lived in the Suburbs of central Virginia where all the upper crust white women are i even had a lot them in my circles and they would not even consider a black man and if they did..they turned into complete trash..and only wanted to date Mr. super thug.

I also saw how most of my white buddies from high school got the best from these women..while i was just as clean cut and articulate as they where but i got mostly the worst these women had to offer...this is why i don`t understand some black men who think that white women especially in America want us so much.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

C.J. wrote:The only black guys I've seen that get western women are worthless blacks - ghetto thugs, bums. Any black guy who's reasonably smart, and has the potential to be a self-sufficient person and doesn't act a like dumb, worthless person is gonna have a hard time in the west. The illuminati are scared of these types of people, which is why they deprive them of the rewards of living a normal life.

While I understand the sentiments, I must pity one that harbors this type of attitude. When white America is done with you, you'll find out how Black you are, trust me. They like you so long as you don't harvest a strong Black identity( i.e. rejecting ignorant thug/barbaric culture, operate successfully without them and can still remain in tune with your African identity).
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

ChosenTraveler wrote:While I understand the sentiments, I must pity one that harbors this type of attitude. When white America is done with you, you'll find out how Black you are, trust me. They like you so long as you don't harvest a strong Black identity( i.e. rejecting ignorant thug/barbaric culture, operate successfully without them and can still remain in tune with your African identity).
When you have enough mental and physical energy, you can develop whatever personality you want. I've taken the birthrights of my ancestors(above average physical ability, racial pride, emotional mastery, relationship with higher powers) and left the rest.

White people like me more than blacks, because I have pale skin. Probably the only blessing I've gotten in this life. Because of it, I can live in a more peaceful community without racial persecution. Blacks have been generally worthless to me. They've always antagonized me and tried to initiate me into their "thug culture" through force. Blacks do not like albinos. Even though they're supposed to be "my brothers". Which is why I do not associate with most blacks.

I despise the blind thug culture in the wesy, and my mentor, the one who taught me how to make money from nothing by cursing the jews, isn't white. So I've been operating successfully without bending over for whitey. :)

I am in tune with my true identity. Part of it is whatever you want it to be. The other part is also what naturally develops inside of YOU when you become more powerful as a person. You can be of African descent and up until a certain point in your life, NEVER identify with them. Nothing wrong with that. I don't want to be associated with ANY race of dark-skinned starvelings anyway! Throughout history, they have become a plague on this world that needs to be cleansed. As a whole, they've chosen their bed to lie in, bending over for the jews.

I'm glad that God chose a higher destiny for this African, than to just live as a vermin. :)
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

aozora13 wrote:I was only saying that usually American women (white women especially) do not like a black guy who does not fit the common stereotype. I was saying like having an IT skill does not help in getting women in the United States.
This combination seems to confuse them.
That said, considering how they treat their own men, I'll pass on them, too. 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I would say Colombia is NOT a good place for black men. It would be ok if you're targeting black girls from the coast, but light skinned latinas generally do not go for black men. If you're going for black girls, then go to Brazil as sk8board suggested.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

mguy wrote:I would say Colombia is NOT a good place for black men. It would be ok if you're targeting black girls from the coast, but light skinned latinas generally do not go for black men. If you're going for black girls, then go to Brazil as sk8board suggested.
Yeah I thought south america had a caste system because of it's heavily slave based origins
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster

Post by Killhoffa »

skateboardstephen wrote:
So true...i know this first hand from having lived in the Suburbs of central Virginia where all the upper crust white women are i even had a lot them in my circles and they would not even consider a black man and if they did..they turned into complete trash..and only wanted to date Mr. super thug.

I also saw how most of my white buddies from high school got the best from these women..while i was just as clean cut and articulate as they where but i got mostly the worst these women had to offer...this is why i don`t understand some black men who think that white women especially in America want us so much.
White women are loyal to white men in the dating aspect. When they look like Barbie they won't go anywhere near a black man. Once she's overweight and used then she'll acknowledge a black male, but not a stocky or heavy set black male noooo she wants the slim 6 pack black men the shyt amazes me. I'm like GTFOH. If you want to start a dairy farm. This is what these bytches think of us, they can have us at our best and we should except them at their worse, because black men in America are perceived to have no standards. I do, so Fack that.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Killhoffa wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

White women are loyal to white men in the dating aspect. When they look like Barbie they won't go anywhere near a black man. Once she's overweight and used then she'll acknowledge a black male, but not a stocky or heavy set black male noooo she wants the slim 6 pack black men the shyt amazes me. I'm like GTFOH. If you want to start a dairy farm. This is what these bytches think of us, they can have us at our best and we should except them at their worse, because black men in America are perceived to have no standards. I do, so Fack that.
I so agree and there are exceptions such as the previous girl I was with. It seems like these women are thinking their too good for white men now. My white friends are having to put up with their games now.