Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Help, I'm a black male in America and can't get girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:23 pm

C.J. wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:While I understand the sentiments, I must pity one that harbors this type of attitude. When white America is done with you, you'll find out how Black you are, trust me. They like you so long as you don't harvest a strong Black identity( i.e. rejecting ignorant thug/barbaric culture, operate successfully without them and can still remain in tune with your African identity).


When you have enough mental and physical energy, you can develop whatever personality you want. I've taken the birthrights of my ancestors(above average physical ability, racial pride, emotional mastery, relationship with higher powers) and left the rest.

White people like me more than blacks, because I have pale skin. Probably the only blessing I've gotten in this life. Because of it, I can live in a more peaceful community without racial persecution. Blacks have been generally worthless to me. They've always antagonized me and tried to initiate me into their "thug culture" through force. Blacks do not like albinos. Even though they're supposed to be "my brothers". Which is why I do not associate with most blacks.

I despise the blind thug culture in the wesy, and my mentor, the one who taught me how to make money from nothing by cursing the jews, isn't white. So I've been operating successfully without bending over for whitey. :)

I am in tune with my true identity. Part of it is whatever you want it to be. The other part is also what naturally develops inside of YOU when you become more powerful as a person. You can be of African descent and up until a certain point in your life, NEVER identify with them. Nothing wrong with that. I don't want to be associated with ANY race of dark-skinned starvelings anyway! Throughout history, they have become a plague on this world that needs to be cleansed. As a whole, they've chosen their bed to lie in, bending over for the jews.

I'm glad that God chose a higher destiny for this African, than to just live as a vermin. :)


@C.J.: Most of the time I commend you for how "weird" you are, but what is so "African" about you, my melanin-challenged friend?? You probably have albino features like that albino freak in 1997's "End of Days" movie when he said near the beginning of the movie...."Oh he's going to f.uck you real good LOLLLLL". Sorry. You left yourself open on that one. ;-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby C.J. » Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:34 pm

Haha, you got me. :lol:

As far as me being weird, I suppose being radically different from western wageslaves is VERY weird. It really is. Compared to them, I'd gladly label myself a freakshow!

Most westerners are weak-minded, directionless, spineless, helpless fools who emobody the 7 deadly sins. They're so dead inside and out, they have one foot in the grave already.

I not only have to deal with any of that anymore, I also have all the best attributes from my family members, past and present. It doesn't matter where I come from, what race my parents were now. It's where I'm going that really matters. :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1025
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:22 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
scott529 wrote:
Adama wrote:The only solution is to forget about them. Go to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil. Although you may not like black American women or pure bred black women, many of the black women in those countries are mixed and look more mulatto and are much more attractive, with virtually none of the attitude of USA women.

I can't speak for Brazil (since I haven't visited yet) but the women of Colombia and Dominican Republic come in all shades of brown...very light to very dark. You would never know they weren't black American women from outward appearance (attitudes of course are a different story).

For the black men who seek black women, I'd say any of those 3 countries will be your paradise.

Here are a couple of examples:

From my travels to Cartagena, Colombia...
Image

...and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic...
Image

Scott
My wife is Afro-Brazilian i keep telling black men about black women in Latin America but they don`t want to listen...so you are going to be just wasting your breath..


This is true, they talk and talk but don't do. This is because the thought of picking up and moving is just beyond them and "only for White People"

All I can stay is this, the sh*t is rolling down hill and picking up speed, when it crashes its going to leave a big mess. The question becomes, do you wanna be here when that happens?

Do yo see an intervening force to stop it?

If your answer is no to any of these, then start preparing an exit plan.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:30 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
scott529 wrote:
Adama wrote:The only solution is to forget about them. Go to Colombia, Dominican Republic, Brazil. Although you may not like black American women or pure bred black women, many of the black women in those countries are mixed and look more mulatto and are much more attractive, with virtually none of the attitude of USA women.

I can't speak for Brazil (since I haven't visited yet) but the women of Colombia and Dominican Republic come in all shades of brown...very light to very dark. You would never know they weren't black American women from outward appearance (attitudes of course are a different story).

For the black men who seek black women, I'd say any of those 3 countries will be your paradise.

Here are a couple of examples:

From my travels to Cartagena, Colombia...
Image

...and Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic...
Image

Scott
My wife is Afro-Brazilian i keep telling black men about black women in Latin America but they don`t want to listen...so you are going to be just wasting your breath..
You don't want those simps, manginas, or sociopathetics to traverse through BR, man. It's better they think MIA, Vegas, Galveston Kappa weekend, and the BET Awards with hair-hat hooligans is where it's at.


True Ez but check it....

How many Black People live off the grid and I don't mean off the grid in a shack somewhere?

Out of the 7 million Americans who live overseas, how many are south of the broader? I would hazard to say the majority are in Europe and the Middle East (US Military).

10% of dudes that check out International Dating sites actually get on a plane. The majority of them never had a passport before.

The conclusion I come too is they won't go anyway, not even if you showed up at their house with a free plane ticket. They are comfortable here, they have easy access to everything but high cost material items. They don't think the situation is life threatening and while its not life threatening like somebody pointing a gun at you, it does effect your over health.

So pick up, go to another country, learn the language and adjust to a new culture is just too much to ask for the majority of Americans.

Sure they will visit, but almost none will stay.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:49 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
scott529 wrote:Darcy, what college are you attending in Tennessee? Do they have a program available for students to study abroad? You could escape the U.S. for a semester and experience university life in a foreign country of your choice. Plus, your school will pay for it.

If white girls are your type, then it sounds like Eastern Europe or Russia may be your ticket...18-23 year old European co-eds just begging you for some private lessons.

God I wish I had studied abroad when I was in university.

Scott


Why do people all ways try to recommend Eastern Europe for Black men looking for white women?Why not Sweden,Norway,Finland, Switzerland ..places where you are probably.. less likely to be beaten or stabbed by Neo-Nazis..just saying..due to the stories i have heard and violence caught on tape against foreigners in places like Russia.


Look anywhere is unsafe if you are caught in a situations that are out of your control. As with anything, stay in the touristy areas and try not to go out late alone.

Yeah shit happens in broad daylight but its more rare than things happening at night. I was never in fear of my safety walking around residential areas in Kiev and I hardly saw another Black person.

These are blanket statements though Steve, its more nuanced than that and you know it. Who are the majority of victims in Skinhead/Neo-Nazi crimes in Europe? Arabs, Turks and in Russia Asians coming down from the 'Stans looking for work. As with America, they rather pay these people less than to pay local Russians more.

Europe is expensive and the only stable economies are in Scandinavia and Germany. Also its f***ing COLD during the winter and look at the current weather patterns its June and spring is just now starting around there.

For some people Europe is a good option, but not for all.

I will agree that in South American countries where there is a significant White population, there is more of a social stigma attached to Black People in those countries than a racist one.

I believe I can overcome that just by being ME - :D
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:11 pm

mguy wrote:I would say Colombia is NOT a good place for black men. It would be ok if you're targeting black girls from the coast, but light skinned latinas generally do not go for black men. If you're going for black girls, then go to Brazil as sk8board suggested.


This is the wrong attitude to have.

That's ridiculous to assume that you only have an opportunity at Black women in Latin America when there's all sorts of evidence to the contrary.

What happens is this and I have seen it myself. Nine times out of Ten a Black man is going to Colombia, Brazil or Dominican Republic to look for a Afro-Latin women, PERIOD, END OF STORY, FULL STOP. In Brazil, the majority of Black men are chasing around Black GDP girls. Why do you think Salvador has become so popular not just with African-Americans but Black Brits too? Because that is the majority of where Afro Brazilians live...

As I keep saying I wish it would sink in, 94% of Black men are married to Black women. Even if you removed the social stigma from White women about marrying Black men, largely like it has been eliminated in the UK, it would only go to UK numbers about 12-14%

That means the VAST MAJORITY OF BLACK MEN want Black women.

When I say I'm not interested in Black women AT ALL, I am in the minority. There are plenty of Non-Black women that like Black men, if you can find them or should I say make the effort to look for them, you'll be rewarded, just that simple.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:27 pm

Killhoffa wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I was only saying that usually American women (white women especially) do not like a black guy who does not fit the common stereotype. I was saying like having an IT skill does not help in getting women in the United States.


So true...i know this first hand from having lived in the Suburbs of central Virginia where all the upper crust white women are i even had a lot them in my circles and they would not even consider a black man and if they did..they turned into complete trash..and only wanted to date Mr. super thug.

I also saw how most of my white buddies from high school got the best from these women..while i was just as clean cut and articulate as they where but i got mostly the worst these women had to offer...this is why i don`t understand some black men who think that white women especially in America want us so much.


White women are loyal to white men in the dating aspect. When they look like Barbie they won't go anywhere near a black man. Once she's overweight and used then she'll acknowledge a black male, but not a stocky or heavy set black male noooo she wants the slim 6 pack black men the shyt amazes me. I'm like GTFOH. If you want to start a dairy farm. This is what these bytches think of us, they can have us at our best and we should except them at their worse, because black men in America are perceived to have no standards. I do, so Fack that.


That is not true either.

Lots of Black, Alpha Male, high income earning, muscle bound, jock types date/marry/procreate with White women all the time.

Now if your not any of those things, yes then you will struggle with 8's, 9's and 10's in any Western country not just here.

If your willing to drop down a little and I mean 7's, then there's plenty of Eastern European women floating around. In Western countries like America and the UK there are social stigmas attached them especially women as being Gold Diggers and Green Card Bandits. So most native men won't touch them and why, especially White men, there plenty of native White women to go around. This is why I said and my buddy Kerwin who's lives in Germany confirms what I have always known about Germany -

The best looking German women are not dating Black men by and large, that is not to say if you put the effort in, you can't come up with something spectacular. If you want it "easy" then you go after who's interested in Black men, mostly 5's and 6's if you want a native girl. The best looking chicks 9 times out of 10 in Germany are Eastern European and they WILL date Black men because as I said, they have a social stigma attached to them, so its either date their own men or date Turks/Arabs and faced with that, they will date Black men....

That doesn't sound good on the surface but you can find attractive women in Germany if you don't mind them being Russian or Ukrainian for example or even Spanish.

I thought the point was to find attractive women, who are attractive to YOU.....
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby skateboardstephen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:32 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
scott529 wrote:Darcy, what college are you attending in Tennessee? Do they have a program available for students to study abroad? You could escape the U.S. for a semester and experience university life in a foreign country of your choice. Plus, your school will pay for it.

If white girls are your type, then it sounds like Eastern Europe or Russia may be your ticket...18-23 year old European co-eds just begging you for some private lessons.

God I wish I had studied abroad when I was in university.

Scott


Why do people all ways try to recommend Eastern Europe for Black men looking for white women?Why not Sweden,Norway,Finland, Switzerland ..places where you are probably.. less likely to be beaten or stabbed by Neo-Nazis..just saying..due to the stories i have heard and violence caught on tape against foreigners in places like Russia.


Look anywhere is unsafe if you are caught in a situations that are out of your control. As with anything, stay in the touristy areas and try not to go out late alone.

Yeah shit happens in broad daylight but its more rare than things happening at night. I was never in fear of my safety walking around residential areas in Kiev and I hardly saw another Black person.

These are blanket statements though Steve, its more nuanced than that and you know it. Who are the majority of victims in Skinhead/Neo-Nazi crimes in Europe? Arabs, Turks and in Russia Asians coming down from the 'Stans looking for work. As with America, they rather pay these people less than to pay local Russians more.

Europe is expensive and the only stable economies are in Scandinavia and Germany. Also its f***ing COLD during the winter and look at the current weather patterns its June and spring is just now starting around there.

For some people Europe is a good option, but not for all.

I will agree that in South American countries where there is a significant White population, there is more of a social stigma attached to Black People in those countries than a racist one.

I believe I can overcome that just by being ME - :D
You have been to Kiev?i want to go to Ukraine to take that tour of Chernobyl and Prypiat it just looks interesting,i saw videos of people taking the tour on Youtube.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:53 pm

djfourmoney wrote: True Ez but check it....

How many Black People live off the grid and I don't mean off the grid in a shack somewhere?

Out of the 7 million Americans who live overseas, how many are south of the broader? I would hazard to say the majority are in Europe and the Middle East (US Military).

10% of dudes that check out International Dating sites actually get on a plane. The majority of them never had a passport before.

The conclusion I come too is they won't go anyway, not even if you showed up at their house with a free plane ticket. They are comfortable here, they have easy access to everything but high cost material items. They don't think the situation is life threatening and while its not life threatening like somebody pointing a gun at you, it does effect your over health.

So pick up, go to another country, learn the language and adjust to a new culture is just too much to ask for the majority of Americans.

Sure they will visit, but almost none will stay.


Yeah due to such advent, the mice (i.e. FW) come to the trap (i.e. to the U.S. of Gay virtually or literally/physically), the pest control doesn't go looking for the pests to "AFFECT" with that nasty, Western, media machine POISON used to exterminate the "pests" sotospeak.

Again, this is why SkateboardStephen and I are adamant in the way we feel about not teaching chick that doesn't know English any English. It's a nasty liaison catalyst to corruption to the FW's unAFFECTED. Entiendes??
Lead the horse away from the water well, and bring water bottles to the horse from the walkin-in frig out of thin air, dude. We have to be magicians at the end of the day!

I would have used a pitbull analogy, but they are such frivolous volatile animals descending from the Dark Ages in present-day UK. I think that's why pitbulls are so nasty like that...it's so embedded in their DNA to betray any and everything that isn't one of them due to how pitbulls had to survive in the Dark Ages. They probably were used to torture uninvited guests whom had gotten across the mote into the castle by surprise out of the woodwork.

Some of you guys are pit owners, but you guys are nuts. I'll leave it at that. #TheadHiJackIhopeNot
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:28 pm

djfourmoney wrote:....Why do you think Salvador has become so popular not just with African-Americans but Black Brits too? Because that is the majority of where Afro Brazilians live...


@SkateboardSTephen,

Is this true? And if so, why isn't it corrupted by now? Godspeed it's not!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2036
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Killhoffa » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:47 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I was only saying that usually American women (white women especially) do not like a black guy who does not fit the common stereotype. I was saying like having an IT skill does not help in getting women in the United States.


So true...i know this first hand from having lived in the Suburbs of central Virginia where all the upper crust white women are i even had a lot them in my circles and they would not even consider a black man and if they did..they turned into complete trash..and only wanted to date Mr. super thug.

I also saw how most of my white buddies from high school got the best from these women..while i was just as clean cut and articulate as they where but i got mostly the worst these women had to offer...this is why i don`t understand some black men who think that white women especially in America want us so much.


White women are loyal to white men in the dating aspect. When they look like Barbie they won't go anywhere near a black man. Once she's overweight and used then she'll acknowledge a black male, but not a stocky or heavy set black male noooo she wants the slim 6 pack black men the shyt amazes me. I'm like GTFOH. If you want to start a dairy farm. This is what these bytches think of us, they can have us at our best and we should except them at their worse, because black men in America are perceived to have no standards. I do, so Fack that.


That is not true either.

Lots of Black, Alpha Male, high income earning, muscle bound, jock types date/marry/procreate with White women all the time.

Now if your not any of those things, yes then you will struggle with 8's, 9's and 10's in any Western country not just here.

If your willing to drop down a little and I mean 7's, then there's plenty of Eastern European women floating around. In Western countries like America and the UK there are social stigmas attached them especially women as being Gold Diggers and Green Card Bandits. So most native men won't touch them and why, especially White men, there plenty of native White women to go around. This is why I said and my buddy Kerwin who's lives in Germany confirms what I have always known about Germany -

The best looking German women are not dating Black men by and large, that is not to say if you put the effort in, you can't come up with something spectacular. If you want it "easy" then you go after who's interested in Black men, mostly 5's and 6's if you want a native girl. The best looking chicks 9 times out of 10 in Germany are Eastern European and they WILL date Black men because as I said, they have a social stigma attached to them, so its either date their own men or date Turks/Arabs and faced with that, they will date Black men....

That doesn't sound good on the surface but you can find attractive women in Germany if you don't mind them being Russian or Ukrainian for example or even Spanish.

I thought the point was to find attractive women, who are attractive to YOU.....[
/quote]

I stated the first paragraph in another thread, yes if your a black male that is an, entertainer, pro athlete, or successful bizz mogul, then yeah, but regular black men really do not have many options here in the good ole U S of "A" . I drive trucks for a living all across this "Cuntry" I've had white women from Washington state to Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, and Utah stare, but didn't say anything because white women face backlash from the White community if involved with a moorish man. Now Law Jackson went to Ukraine and married a gorgeous white woman, I know people in So- Cal probably suspect him if being a professional athlete, especially since he used to be a body builder! I heard him say on one the webinars that Ukrainian women that come to the DC events are very curious about black/moorish men.......soooo. IDK..
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:18 am

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
scott529 wrote:Darcy, what college are you attending in Tennessee? Do they have a program available for students to study abroad? You could escape the U.S. for a semester and experience university life in a foreign country of your choice. Plus, your school will pay for it.

If white girls are your type, then it sounds like Eastern Europe or Russia may be your ticket...18-23 year old European co-eds just begging you for some private lessons.

God I wish I had studied abroad when I was in university.

Scott


Why do people all ways try to recommend Eastern Europe for Black men looking for white women?Why not Sweden,Norway,Finland, Switzerland ..places where you are probably.. less likely to be beaten or stabbed by Neo-Nazis..just saying..due to the stories i have heard and violence caught on tape against foreigners in places like Russia.


Look anywhere is unsafe if you are caught in a situations that are out of your control. As with anything, stay in the touristy areas and try not to go out late alone.

Yeah shit happens in broad daylight but its more rare than things happening at night. I was never in fear of my safety walking around residential areas in Kiev and I hardly saw another Black person.

These are blanket statements though Steve, its more nuanced than that and you know it. Who are the majority of victims in Skinhead/Neo-Nazi crimes in Europe? Arabs, Turks and in Russia Asians coming down from the 'Stans looking for work. As with America, they rather pay these people less than to pay local Russians more.

Europe is expensive and the only stable economies are in Scandinavia and Germany. Also its f***ing COLD during the winter and look at the current weather patterns its June and spring is just now starting around there.

For some people Europe is a good option, but not for all.

I will agree that in South American countries where there is a significant White population, there is more of a social stigma attached to Black People in those countries than a racist one.

I believe I can overcome that just by being ME - :D
You have been to Kiev?i want to go to Ukraine to take that tour of Chernobyl and Prypiat it just looks interesting,i saw videos of people taking the tour on Youtube.


I thought you knew homie! Yes I went there in 2007 to visit a girl I met on Lucky Lovers. I also planned on going Kiev Connections but they didn't answer the phone, I guess they were closed or out for lunch and I never made it. It was the only daylight I had open, otherwise home girl was with me...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:40 am

Killhoffa wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Killhoffa wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I was only saying that usually American women (white women especially) do not like a black guy who does not fit the common stereotype. I was saying like having an IT skill does not help in getting women in the United States.


So true...i know this first hand from having lived in the Suburbs of central Virginia where all the upper crust white women are i even had a lot them in my circles and they would not even consider a black man and if they did..they turned into complete trash..and only wanted to date Mr. super thug.

I also saw how most of my white buddies from high school got the best from these women..while i was just as clean cut and articulate as they where but i got mostly the worst these women had to offer...this is why i don`t understand some black men who think that white women especially in America want us so much.


White women are loyal to white men in the dating aspect. When they look like Barbie they won't go anywhere near a black man. Once she's overweight and used then she'll acknowledge a black male, but not a stocky or heavy set black male noooo she wants the slim 6 pack black men the shyt amazes me. I'm like GTFOH. If you want to start a dairy farm. This is what these bytches think of us, they can have us at our best and we should except them at their worse, because black men in America are perceived to have no standards. I do, so Fack that.


That is not true either.

Lots of Black, Alpha Male, high income earning, muscle bound, jock types date/marry/procreate with White women all the time.

Now if your not any of those things, yes then you will struggle with 8's, 9's and 10's in any Western country not just here.

If your willing to drop down a little and I mean 7's, then there's plenty of Eastern European women floating around. In Western countries like America and the UK there are social stigmas attached them especially women as being Gold Diggers and Green Card Bandits. So most native men won't touch them and why, especially White men, there plenty of native White women to go around. This is why I said and my buddy Kerwin who's lives in Germany confirms what I have always known about Germany -

The best looking German women are not dating Black men by and large, that is not to say if you put the effort in, you can't come up with something spectacular. If you want it "easy" then you go after who's interested in Black men, mostly 5's and 6's if you want a native girl. The best looking chicks 9 times out of 10 in Germany are Eastern European and they WILL date Black men because as I said, they have a social stigma attached to them, so its either date their own men or date Turks/Arabs and faced with that, they will date Black men....

That doesn't sound good on the surface but you can find attractive women in Germany if you don't mind them being Russian or Ukrainian for example or even Spanish.

I thought the point was to find attractive women, who are attractive to YOU.....[
/quote]

I stated the first paragraph in another thread, yes if your a black male that is an, entertainer, pro athlete, or successful bizz mogul, then yeah, but regular black men really do not have many options here in the good ole U S of "A" . I drive trucks for a living all across this "Cuntry" I've had white women from Washington state to Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, and Utah stare, but didn't say anything because white women face backlash from the White community if involved with a moorish man. Now Law Jackson went to Ukraine and married a gorgeous white woman, I know people in So- Cal probably suspect him if being a professional athlete, especially since he used to be a body builder! I heard him say on one the webinars that Ukrainian women that come to the DC events are very curious about black/moorish men.......soooo. IDK..


Law wasn't a bodybuilder, he bought into some of PUA ethos and figured he could improve his chances by putting on some muscle, it doesn't hurt to lead a healthy lifestyle.

After a Poland chick tried to clown me, I decided to pick up iron myself. I only slowed down because I couldn't even spend $35 plus the protein powders. You used to be able to buy protein powders on EBT, but you can't anymore its considered regular general merchandise.

White women fantasize about muscular Black men taking them sexually. This is why a certain conservative columnist said more White women are interested in marrying Black men than ever before because of the images they see on tv, in sporting events and music videos.

You just have to be in-shape you don't have to be muscle bound, I saw plenty of evidence of this when I make my annual trek to the site of the Long Beach Grand Prix. I see plenty of stunning White women, racing cars and money tend to do that. You won't see women like this at a NASCAR race that is more like taking Mom to the track with you, not impressive.

I also drove trucks but didn't really hook up with many ladies, just a few. Nothing impressive. The girl in Austin was single, never married and at the time I think late 20's. The result was blue balls... The other was some girl I had been talking too before I started driving trucks that lived in the Vancouver, WA area but never made it up to see her. As with much of this, its about making certain things a priority.

That's why for the moment I have cut back on my workout program. I will do a cut diet before I leave, likely August since it takes about 2-3 weeks to get my body fat down below 10% so my six pack will show. Also because demand is low in Brazil for these places, it cost about $10 more than in the States to go local gyms such as Pele's, yes that Pele...

Yes Ukrainian (and Russian) are curious about Black men but that's been the case since AFA started going to Russia in the early 2000's. Its just the majority of Black men aren't interested in anything but women that look like them. Again I am talking about the majority of men, it doesn't matter what venue your talking about. A high percentage of Black man want to marry and procreate with Black women and if your church bound, you think this is what God intended as well, that we should find a way to get alone and communicate.

Whatever the case if that's what they want, fine. I know what I want and it doesn't interfere with what they want.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Mr.Darcy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:50 am

I'm muscular and women still ignore me.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby skateboardstephen » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:28 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:....Why do you think Salvador has become so popular not just with African-Americans but Black Brits too? Because that is the majority of where Afro Brazilians live...


@SkateboardSTephen,

Is this true? And if so, why isn't it corrupted by now? Godspeed it's not!


I hardly meet any Americans at all in Salvador...but i have seen or know of at least 3 black Americans that are here...i never met any black Brits here...
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests