Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Most Americans have Stockholm Syndrome

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:11 pm

I like all sorts of sports and I why do people always like to use that to explain their view that sports in general is a distraction?

The problem is, like most things is not easily explained.

1) Most people simply don't care, its not happening to them so why bother?

When Snowden came out with proof that the NSA is spying on Americans, most just shrug their shoulders and say "I got nothing to hide".

When told the real unemployment is closer to 16-17% since they have changed how they see unemployment back under Clinton, they say "Well I still have my job or I'm barely hanging on but still working". The unemployed are just lazy.

2) Climate Change is real but like most things, its not a near field danger, its far off in the distance unless it comes knocking on your door (Hurricane Sandy).

When faced with news that sea level rise in Miami could cause major flooding in the event of a major hurricane, that was swept under quickly by not only the media, but by Gov Rick Scott who I have said plenty of times is a CRIMINAL, he was CEO of HealthSouth when it was busted for Medicare Fraud.

I don't censor myself, no reason too. If you can't handle the truth that's your problem, not mine. Taco is right, the lack of protest to the Government is a sign of consent. Why change if the mass of people approve what you're doing?

This is why I say and others have said the time to save everybody is over. If people refuse to listen, to believe the propaganda told by the right and the left, believe that minor victories will lead to better social cohesion is just spinning their wheels.

Plan your exit NOW, not tomorrow, not in a decade, NOW. There is no excuse for you to continue to make excuses, you just don't want to make a tough decision.

There is a solution for everybody on this forum. By far the easiest thing is to come here and complain.

The harder thing is to actually DO something.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Billy » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:50 am

everybody has the stockholm syndrom not only the americans. the zombies are everywhere and yes we are also one of them.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:37 pm

djfourmoney wrote:
....The problem is, like most things is not easily explained.

1) Most people simply don't care, its not happening to them so why bother?

When Snowden came out with proof that the NSA is spying on Americans, most just shrug their shoulders and say "I got nothing to hide".

When told the real unemployment is closer to 16-17% since they have changed how they see unemployment back under Clinton, they say "Well I still have my job or I'm barely hanging on but still working". The unemployed are just lazy.........

I don't censor myself, no reason too. If you can't handle the truth that's your problem, not mine. Taco is right, the lack of protest to the Government is a sign of consent. Why change if the mass of people approve what you're doing?

This is why I say and others have said the time to save everybody is over.
If people refuse to listen, to believe the propaganda told by the right and the left, believe that minor victories will lead to better social cohesion is just spinning their wheels.

Plan your exit NOW, not tomorrow, not in a decade, NOW. There is no excuse for you to continue to make excuses, you just don't want to make a tough decision.

There is a solution for everybody on this forum. By far the easiest thing is to come here and complain.

The harder thing is to actually DO something.

+10
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby mrmillersd » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:39 pm

doesnt everyone here have stockholm syndrome too? if you really hate american dating scene you wouldve moved to other countries by now..
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Postby Tsar » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:03 pm

mrmillersd wrote:...if you really hate american dating scene you wouldve moved to other countries by now..

It's easy to say a person would have moved but it's a complicated process and not everyone qualifies. A person needs to be a permanent resident or a citizenship to be able to have a life and income abroad. Americans are stuck in America unless they are lucky enough to have employer sponsorship, be a multimillionaire (loan a country one million dollars for a permanent residency visa), pass a difficulty permanent residency application, or have Jus sanguinis (right of blood) citizenship. Some countries like the EU have agreements where their people have more mobility, many countries have working holiday agreements, some countries have easy immigration for their ex-colonies or commonwealths. Americans have very little options when it comes to immigration.
Tsar
Experienced Poster

Postby S_Parc » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:33 pm

mrmillersd wrote:doesnt everyone here have stockholm syndrome too? if you really hate american dating scene you wouldve moved to other countries by now..

Nope, those who've officially boycotted American women have no Stockholm syndrome as they view life around them, a vehicle for commercial and vocational activities.
16 years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:46 pm

Mr.Darcy wrote:I just tried to bring up how males are bashed by the femenist media and all the guys told me I was a butthurt loser that can't get laid. It's funny that most of the guys were either virgins or 1-2 sexual partners. At least I'm not a virgin lol. Here's the video I showed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZFUVZqeCa4

Why keep fighting that windmill?
Their future baby-mommas and ex-wives will provide a much clearer explanation than you can. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions