If you had a time machine....

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
S.hit this is the pandora's box of threads, man! ;-)
You're not kidding. Some great posts.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: If you had a time machine....

Post by Jester »

KeepinItForeign wrote:Lets say you had a time machine,and you wanted to use that time machine to go to a particular time in history to meet women.Seeing that women were not as brainwashed as they are now;what time would that be?

South India, right after the Aryan conquest. A harem of slave girls, ranging from light to dark, all available to re-enact and perfect the Kama Sutra.

Plus spicy food, martial arts, and yoga.

What else is there? 8)
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I would go back to 1986, the last year Vanessa Del Rio did raw/bareback p**n and do her raw and tape it with a smartphone. She would f.uck me just because I have a smartphone telling her I have invented it and show her all the cool apps (that wouldn't work due to lack of satellites for smartphones back then) but it would have been good enough to tape me doing her.

I would go back to February 21st, 1965 (within moments before...) and push Malcolm X off the podium and usher him to safety as feminism in the Black community wouldn't have existed if he would still alive today (well he would have been dead probably by now or still alive at a very old age like the late George Burns). I would have an AK-47, a .45, and any new projectile technology to castigate those "Hey get your hand out of my pocket, n*igga!" coons.

I would go back to the day (within moments before the plane had taken off in the Bahamas) and yell at Aaliyah to get the f.uck off that private jet.

I would also go back to 1979 - 1981 and learn more Brazilian Porto from my great-grandparents (when they were alive) when I had the chance to learn it properly.

I would also go back to 1988 when all the real men in my family were lastly alive (my Uncle from Brooklyn died (he looked like a young Ice-T with a Chris Jasper from the Isleys circa 80s fro), my Uncle from Puerto Rico - to not engage in such a risky lifestyle with homosexuality (he was in the first 1,000-or-so AIDS-related death cases in NYC by 1990.

He was a real man because he didn't pull that g.ay sh.it in front of me; he carried himself well in public - something g.ays cannot do today!), and my Grandpa on my mother's side of the family whom used to cook mokeca de peixe or something like that along with boney fish (he degutted the s.hit out of the first) and American style cornbread and salad every fu.cking Friday without fail.

I would also go back to the 70s when AIDS didn't exist and go to Rio and f.uck my brains out...go to Ibiza..."repeat"....go to Germany P4P "repeat"...bring Mac OS X Lion notebooks with me in the time machine and patent it so I can become rich. Make counterfeit money so I can go to whorehouses all I want in the world...even Sweden had good brothels back then i'm sure. lol

Damn this sounds like a whole movie already.You should be a screenwriter.lol
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

KeepinItForeign wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I would go back to 1986, the last year Vanessa Del Rio did raw/bareback p**n and do her raw and tape it with a smartphone. She would f.uck me just because I have a smartphone telling her I have invented it and show her all the cool apps (that wouldn't work due to lack of satellites for smartphones back then) but it would have been good enough to tape me doing her.

I would go back to February 21st, 1965 (within moments before...) and push Malcolm X off the podium and usher him to safety as feminism in the Black community wouldn't have existed if he would still alive today (well he would have been dead probably by now or still alive at a very old age like the late George Burns). I would have an AK-47, a .45, and any new projectile technology to castigate those "Hey get your hand out of my pocket, n*igga!" coons.

I would go back to the day (within moments before the plane had taken off in the Bahamas) and yell at Aaliyah to get the f.uck off that private jet.

I would also go back to 1979 - 1981 and learn more Brazilian Porto from my great-grandparents (when they were alive) when I had the chance to learn it properly.

I would also go back to 1988 when all the real men in my family were lastly alive (my Uncle from Brooklyn died (he looked like a young Ice-T with a Chris Jasper from the Isleys circa 80s fro), my Uncle from Puerto Rico - to not engage in such a risky lifestyle with homosexuality (he was in the first 1,000-or-so AIDS-related death cases in NYC by 1990.

He was a real man because he didn't pull that g.ay sh.it in front of me; he carried himself well in public - something g.ays cannot do today!), and my Grandpa on my mother's side of the family whom used to cook mokeca de peixe or something like that along with boney fish (he degutted the s.hit out of the first) and American style cornbread and salad every fu.cking Friday without fail.

I would also go back to the 70s when AIDS didn't exist and go to Rio and f.uck my brains out...go to Ibiza..."repeat"....go to Germany P4P "repeat"...bring Mac OS X Lion notebooks with me in the time machine and patent it so I can become rich. Make counterfeit money so I can go to whorehouses all I want in the world...even Sweden had good brothels back then i'm sure. lol

Damn this sounds like a whole movie already.You should be a screenwriter.lol
True.

Like Forrest Gump, except actually using the events that you encounter either to change things, or to change yourself.

Nice.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Post by KeepinItForeign »

Like a poster mentioned earlier,I think I would go back in time and place some bets in different times in sports.Buy a shitload of gold & silver(because it was cheaper by the ounce back then)bring all that gold back with me @ present time,sell it(keep some it),and use the money to buy a house in the Philipines,Mexico,Brazil,Dominican Republic and maybe Eastern Europe,and just invite all the beautiful women to my houses for a party.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

KeepinItForeign wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:Lets say you had a time machine,and you wanted to use that time machine to go to a particular time in history to meet women.Seeing that women were not as brainwashed as they are now;what time would that be?
As a black man, I would not use your time machine. Not unless it could bleach my skin white.

Thanks for the offer though.
Well I'm hispanic so I might have the same problem back then :P.Life is a risk.
Actually this would be a chance for the Black Man to save the world and fix his big mistake, He could go back in time 10's of thousands of years ago with a bunch of that yellow homicide crime scene tape and tape the whole entire European theatre off limits and post signs that say - Cross This Line I''LL KILL YAA, then the black man won't turn into and create that manipulative land stealer and all around arch criminal thief " The Cracker ".
Last edited by Moretorque on June 8th, 2013, 4:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
As a black man, I would not use your time machine. Not unless it could bleach my skin white.

Actually this would be a chance for the Black Man to save the world and fix his big mistake, He could go back in time 10's of thousands of years ago with a bunch of that yellow homicide crime scene tape and tape the whole European theatre off and post signs that say do not enter or I''LL KILL YAA, then the black man will not turn into and create that manipulative land stealer and all around arch criminal thief the "Cracker".

:shock: :lol: :roll:

So you're saying that Europeans are the, uh, "black sheep" of the family?
:lol: 8)
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Actually this would be a chance for the Black Man to save the world and fix his big mistake, He could go back in time 10's of thousands of years ago with a bunch of that yellow homicide crime scene tape and tape the whole European theatre off and post signs that say do not enter or I''LL KILL YAA, then the black man will not turn into and create that manipulative land stealer and all around arch criminal thief the "Cracker".

What I am saying is I have been studying the last several hundred years of history and the whites have just robbed everybody blind because we had the bigger guns and a way to get around the world and use them for profit.

I am surprised the rest of the races have not ganged up and killed all the European's :lol: oh well, the credit monopoly has devised a plan for our demise and it's working quit nicely I may add!
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

You guys really need to read a Jared Diamond book. Guns, Germs, and Steel more specifically. Then you would not make a comment/joke like that because you would know why African nations never developed in the past enough to bitch slap anyone.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Moretorque wrote:
Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:
kai1275 wrote: As a black man, I would not use your time machine. Not unless it could bleach my skin white.

What I am saying is I have been studying the last several hundred years of history and the whites have just robbed everybody blind because we had the bigger guns and a way to get around the world and use them for profit.

I am surprised the rest of the races have not ganged up and killed all the European's :lol: oh well, the credit monopoly has devised a plan for our demise and it's working quit nicely I may add!
The anti-White stuff you're reading is originated by scholars who are paid by NWO-controlled universities and publishing houses. Whites are not saints, and took a lot of stuff by force. But so did everyone else who could. And there is no doubt that if you were going to be conquered by Christian Whites or someone else, you would prefer the Christian Whites.

I saw on TV this morning that Kenyans who supported the Mao-Maos against British colonialism are now claiming and receiving compensation. Good grief. Blacks are torturing, murdering and gang-raping each other from South Africa to West Africa. Today. But because they teach about the evils of decades-old colonialism IN SCHOOL, that is what gets the attention.

The same African leaders who yammer about these past abuses now have Swiss accounts.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kai1275 wrote:You guys really need to read a Jared Diamond book. Guns, Germs, and Steel more specifically. Then you would not make a comment/joke like that because you would know why African nations never developed in the past enough to bitch slap anyone.
I have never read that book but debated somebody slightly on it back about 8 years ago, I do not know if this is correct or not but I was lead to believe from my reading they are generaly finding that people who developed in cold climates have a tendancy to make and use tools better because they would have starved to death if they did not learn to save their food and develop technics to grow it seasonally?

The Africans did develop, they ventured out and created the human race. Now that they have done their part the best bet is to nuk'em and finish stealing all the land in Africa. :D
Last edited by Moretorque on June 6th, 2013, 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote: Well I'm hispanic so I might have the same problem back then :P.Life is a risk.

The anti-White stuff you're reading is originated by scholars who are paid by NWO-controlled universities and publishing houses. Whites are not saints, and took a lot of stuff by force. But so did everyone else who could. And there is no doubt that if you were going to be conquered by Christian Whites or someone else, you would prefer the Christian Whites.

I saw on TV this morning that Kenyans who supported the Mao-Maos against British colonialism are now claiming and receiving compensation. Good grief. Blacks are torturing, murdering and gang-raping each other from South Africa to West Africa. Today. But because they teach about the evils of decades-old colonialism IN SCHOOL, that is what gets the attention.

The same African leaders who yammer about these past abuses now have Swiss accounts.
I am joking about that stuff but we either grow up now as a family or we parish, the whites were up to about 60 years ago 3 out of every 10 people here on earth. To get to those #'s they took alot that did not belong to them and destroyed alot of cultures and killed alot of people. Actually this behavior is nothing new for man and explains why the whole planet will go up at the push of a button.

The white #'s are dropping fast and that is what needs to be happening to stop the mass extinction.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 7th, 2013, 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Ghost wrote:I had this idea for a novel once, but for a much more extreme idea.

A group of time travelers would travel back to the dawn of man and enslave early humanity, molding them into whatever they wanted them to be. I didn't really develop the idea when I came up with it, but this gives me some thoughts. What about retroactively preventing the most rotten of cultures and empires from ever springing up in the first place? Cause suffering and hardship for Generation 0 but help ensure that those who come after don't have to worry about learning the lessons of history because they will be forced into virtuous ways of living.
are we living this?
Time to Hide!
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

As For Me! I,d Go Back to the Jet age. ( 1961-1966.) As Depicted on Pan Am The Television Series Starring Christina Ricci.