Asian guy approached 2,000 girls, got 12 lays

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

theprimebait wrote:Truth is exotic factor and race mean very little in this day and age,most women are attracted to all races,provided the guy is goodlooking.
No, this is completely wrong. Truth is exotic factor and race mean very much in this day and age! Most women are attracted to what they see on TV -- if they see white skinny dudes as prince charming then he becomes it, if a thug gets the the girl she falls for the thug; society dictates who is beautiful and what the standard is -- if Africans had colonized the Europeans we would have had a black standard of beauty.

Coming back to the 2k-sets-asian-guy. This guy in America looks-wise would probably be in the 5 range, but in Asia he would automatically bump to a 7 to reflect his natural value. No homo. Imagine gaming girls as a 7 instead of a 5, it makes a world of difference.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Rock wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Repatriate wrote: I mostly agree that environment is the most important variable since it's hard to attract women in a place which is immediately hostile to your race. :lol: However, you have to take into account you'll only meet so many people out of a given population and you have to consider outliers on both ends who are either really open or not open at all to dating another race. Plus the middle of the road people who can change their mind. Attraction isn't that static it's based on the individual too.

There's also the exotic factor though and I wonder if someone could attract lots of outliers if they went to some place notably unfriendly to their race. Let's say..an asian man in one of the deep south states like Tennessee etc.. There are very few asians and some reasonably well dressed and well socialized guy may serve as a magnet for all the outliers.

I'll leave others to experiment with that theory since I have no desire to live in the deep south. :lol:
the Exotic factor is misunderstood.and isnt applicable in this day and age.when women think ''exotic man''they think some Tanned dude like Eduardo verastegui or marlon teixeira sweeping them off their feet on some vacation,where everything goes,not any ethnic.exotic factor was only applicable in times when most people didn't travel.not to mention no hot girl will sleep with you for being ''exotic''uggos and average girls maybe.
No, exotic can still work. It boils down to supply and demand. If say just 1% of German women crave black American guys but there are so few of them on the ground that for each African American, there are like 15-20 local women strongly biased in their favor, guess who's gonna get dates and sex? Same principal applies more generally. White guys, in spite of all their f**k-ups, still have strong appeal in Phils to certain women. Take out the money factor and consider how beautiful their offspring tend to be relative to the regular locals. There is s shortage of white and NE Asian blood there plus natives tend to be vertically challenged. But the locals lucky enough to have apparent admixture from taller and lighter skinned races/ethnicities are generally considered more attractive and higher class. Here's another case to consider. I have an Indian American friend who got nowhere in the States except sometimes w/cougars. But in Sweden, he managed to date and be intimate several young attractive white women in the course of a year. His tan skin was rare there and since he was decent looking and well presented, a few of those minority of gals who wanted something attractive but different made themselves known to him. There are many other real life examples where the exotic factor comes into play and provides a type of handicap.
I agree a black,latino,or generally darker skin man will do well in sweden,germany provided hes of average height and average looks.but those women are almost never attractive by local standards.not hideous,but completely average.Im not saying coloured guys dont get laid by above average(by local standards) nordic women,but those coloured guys are Handsome dudes.then those handsome coloured,mostly black/Creole,guys claim''so and so loooove black men'',no they like your handsome High Yella face.if a extremely handsome black guy like Elie Yaffa went to apartheid south africa hed get laid by upper class white women,let alone germany,sweden.if some country a** fat loser goes to sweden he wont get laid,despite his race.I hear black guys say so and so is so easy,they loooove black men,when those guys are tall and goodlooking,the ones with success with the local girls.

same with european guys and asian girls,the avrage looking ones always are with fish faces.thats because pretty asian women are very very rare,but in his eyes shes hot .then they go online ranting how much asian women are so much better than white girls or whatever.

I agree also that in asia,brazil,and even Africa .white guys have that particular advantage.but your kidding me if you think the local women wont have their own Godfrey gao over some average white guy,simpely because hes white.Truth is exotic factor and race mean very little in this day and age,most women are attracted to all races,provided the guy is goodlooking.just like most men wouldnt reject Selita Ebanks even if they generally prefer asian,white or whatever women.
Heck Ive been with white girls that claimed they would never date a arab guy.

sorry but those exotic guys getting laid are getting laid because they are goodlooking, and or by average forgettable girls.no hot woman is gonna bang you because of your race.

you also have to keep in mind people Exxageratte how attractive the women they lay are,or how many lays they got,or how easy it was.

truth is the existence of a slayer is a myth.most''slayers''have short term relationships or serial monogamy.ONS are a myth.friends with Benefits,are a myth.but keep believing anything people tell you over the internet.
I'm gonna throw-up a possible distinction to what u r saying. There are girls of race X who say they would never date a guy of race Y or at best are mildly biased against it (prejudice category) And then there are girls of race X who say the strongly prefer or only consider guys of race Y (fetish category).

For prejudice category, I agree that it usually takes an exceptional (very attractive/rich/talented/etc.) type of guy to get the girl to break her rule.

However, sometimes I see fetish girls do very weird things. Some fetish girls are very hot. I've seen model like white girls who fall into this category. And sometimes, it's like they see the color and not the man or see the color, look past the face, and do see the man inside. What I mean is, I've seen very mismatched black/white couples where the black man was some short and ugly dude from Africa and the white girl was a a head turner or even show stopper type. I used to see these couples in London from time to time and more recently, I saw one on Khaosan Rd. in Bangkok. I also saw some drug dealing Nigerian guy in Beijing with a hot Chinese girl.

Now some people often talk about how ugly the Asian girls the usually see with white guys are. That may be true. But I think its more a function of the white guy not being picky or having 'exotic' taste than anything else. Cus I've also met very attractive Asian girls who have some sort of fetish for white guys and some of these don't seem to be very picky about the looks of the guy as long as he's presentable and normal (or in some cases, not even that good). Like I've seen huge ranges in the looks of the white guys such a girl might date - her first white bf is very good looking, next is butt ugly, and third is mediocre, etc. - the common factor being race, not attractiveness of the guys she dates.

Of course, my observations are just anecdotes. But I always pay careful attention when I see what I consider to be big mismatches in couples. I'm always curious to know what the underlying drivers are.
BTW,Ive talked to both white and mexican women with black husbands,who like black guys,and they all like white,latino and even filipino guys alot.

the white woman used to make gorilla jokes behind her husbands back,and she also would talk about her blonde first guy whodeflowered her and how his white guys penis was bigger then black etc

the mexican woman with the black guy found Italian guys her favourite.thats why I say,most women are attracted to men of all races if they are goodlooking.even the fetishists who might like X,may also like Z alot.I have had a few times where white girls with their black bfs eyefuck me or flirt with me,smile at me ,following me around etc.Ive also had an affair with a DDD breasted naturally blonde woman married to a black man.etc
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

theprimebait wrote: If I had to choose being reincarnated as a handsome redbone black guy over a white guy Id do it.the black guys are always fetishized and treated as pets by these women.while the white guy ALWAYS has to pay for the girl,like she is doing him a favour by being with him.
Are you white???????????

If you are white and can't get laid, lord have mercy!!!
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mguy wrote:
theprimebait wrote: If I had to choose being reincarnated as a handsome redbone black guy over a white guy Id do it.the black guys are always fetishized and treated as pets by these women.while the white guy ALWAYS has to pay for the girl,like she is doing him a favour by being with him.
Are you white???????????

Im Arab,I get laid occasionaly with white and black ,and North African girls.no ONS just serial monogamy.women rate me from 8-9/10.my pic is in my avatar.make your own assesment.

Im saying that a black guy's dynamic is better than a white guys dynamic in the fetish relationship.white guys get ugly asian girls,some ugly peruvian horsefaces and has to pay ,while with a black guy the white girl will be above average and pay everything for HIM.not to mention that I just like Creole black looks better then looking like an albino.therefore id rather be black in a fetish scenario,then white.

Ideally Id look like Boris Kodjoe and chase rich white girls with a fetish .Id also grow Dreadlocks,dont why,I just like Dreadlocks.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

theprimebait wrote:
mguy wrote:
Are you white???????????

Im Arab,I get laid occasionaly with white and black ,and North African girls.no ONS just serial monogamy.women rate me from 8-9/10.my pic is in my avatar.make your own assesment.

Im saying that a black guy's dynamic is better than a white guys dynamic in the fetish relationship.white guys get ugly asian girls,some ugly peruvian horsefaces and has to pay ,while with a black guy the white girl will be above average and pay everything for HIM.not to mention that I just like Creole black looks better then looking like an albino.therefore id rather be black in a fetish scenario,then white.

Ideally Id look like Boris Kodjoe and chase rich white girls with a fetish .Id also grow Dreadlocks,dont why,I just like Dreadlocks.
Where do you live? In the USA, the white guys get the pretty Asian girls and the black guys get the used up white girls -- in general.

I think you will change your mind once a cop car pulls you over for no reason or the extra harassment you will get in gaining employment.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mguy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
mguy wrote:
Are you white???????????

Where do you live? In the USA, the white guys get the pretty Asian girls and the black guys get the used up white girls -- in general.

I think you will change your mind once a cop car pulls you over for no reason or the extra harassment you will get in gaining employment.
''pretty''to who?to an asian fetishist I guess those women are ''pretty''.objectively though,the young white girls that black studs get are more quality and black men definately always date above their league with white girls.I don't care about the''used up''women.lol those pretty asian women are just as ''used up''.LOL @ Rationalizing that those asian american girls dont sleep around.serious?noone is talking about marriage here,were talking about slaying.because thats what white guys have to do with their asian women,commit.black guys just need to Text''hey shortie,wassup,lets get down 2nite''with their white groupie girls(who are almost ALWAYS atleast average to slightly above looking).

FACT:Creole redbone black guys are much more attractive than albino and ginger white men.its just a fact.pale skin and light features are an infantile and feminine trait.nothing screams sexual dimorphism like tanned skin and a masculine features typical of mulatto blacks,darker gulf Arabs,native american latinos ,polynesians etc.

wouldnt want to be pure black though.that is itself a very paedomorphic and neotonous,scrawny,weak and short race(snub noses,big eyes,round foreheads,plump lips,no brow bone,skinny bone structure).I coulnt imagine them being taken seriousely by women.especially at their ridiculous national height of 5'4(common in west africa).

I think this forum is biased against black men due to some ego fragility.fact is creole black guys are more attractive then MOST white,asian,and pure black guys(in b4 posting outliers like athletes,models or whatever,sorry thats not the average guy of those races).only latinos,southern europeans,and darker Arab peoples like Yemenis,Omanis etc compete in terms of dymorphic dark traits,and masculinity on a AVERAGE TREND.

I think If I wanted to slay tons of slutty but hot white girls Id pick being black over a albino.although Im pretty content in my own shoes.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mguy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:Truth is exotic factor and race mean very little in this day and age,most women are attracted to all races,provided the guy is goodlooking.
No, this is completely wrong. Truth is exotic factor and race mean very much in this day and age! Most women are attracted to what they see on TV -- if they see white skinny dudes as prince charming then he becomes it, if a thug gets the the girl she falls for the thug; society dictates who is beautiful and what the standard is -- if Africans had colonized the Europeans we would have had a black standard of beauty.

Coming back to the 2k-sets-asian-guy. This guy in America looks-wise would probably be in the 5 range, but in Asia he would automatically bump to a 7 to reflect his natural value. No homo. Imagine gaming girls as a 7 instead of a 5, it makes a world of difference.
that asian guy isnt GL....compared to most asian men maybe,but no,he isnt GL compared to most women's standards.he didnt get rejected for being asian,he got rejected for being an Aspie and not GL.

this is a legit GL asian dude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0E8wAQ8rJU

the white,latino and black women are all going crazy in the comments section.the guy has no muscles,isnt tall,but has a good face.hot black and latino girls are offering to hook up with him in the comment box.
Last edited by theprimebait on July 6th, 2013, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

That guy is not good looking. His nose is too anglo-saxon. His cheeks are too sharp. Western standards, maybe, but eastern standards are a different beast.

Like in the Phils when there is a "too tall" criterion that height actually works against you. Gigante becomes a negative while in the west the taller the better.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

mguy wrote:That guy is not good looking. His nose is too anglo-saxon. His cheeks are too sharp. Western standards, maybe, but eastern standards are a different beast.

Like in the Phils when there is a "too tall" criterion that height actually works against you. Gigante becomes a negative while in the west the taller the better.
Id much rather be hot in the eyes of white,latina,and redbone black girls then asian women,no offence.that guy has it made.also asian standards of beauty rarely are harmonious with biology or sexual dimorphism.Jason statham for example isn't beautifull but he is VERY attractive to most women and shits on all models,in terms of raw sex appeal.yet in asia,theyd call him a bald ugly goblin,especially since he doesn't remotely resemble some paedomorphic femboy.

fact is beauty/=/sex appeal.a dog,horse or a building can be beautifull it doesn't mean it arouses sexual attraction.just like most heterosexual* men would choose Rosee divine,aryane steinkopf,alexis texas ,maliah michel,shazia sahari,jynx maze,juelz ventura,monica santhiago,mia malkova,naomi russell etc etc or any of these broads

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussi ... eaven/p125
http://zhopov.ru/uploads/posts/2011-12/ ... 679_01.jpg
http://www.realitykings.com/monster-curves/home.htm

over most fashion models who are ''beautifull''but have no sex appeal.that asian guy has sex appeal,noone cares if he isnt a femboy or not with''perfect aesthetic''features.lol @ asexual asian standards.

that Japanese guy gets vaginas wet,thats all that matters.he has a practical harem just from a video,while you don't.imagine how it is IRL for that guy.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Asian guys with popular "sex" appeal I would consider men like Ken Watanabe, Daniel Wu, Rain, etc.. to fit that category.

Most asian and non asian girls who know who these guys are agree they are attractive.

The super metrosexual/androgynous boy pop group types are attractive to young asian girls mostly. However I heard there's a small following for k-pop in Europe too and some girls there may dig that look.
germanguy
Freshman Poster

Post by germanguy »

theprimebait wrote:
fact is beauty/=/sex appeal.a dog,horse or a building can be beautifull it doesn't mean it arouses sexual attraction.just like most heterosexual* men would choose Rosee divine,aryane steinkopf,alexis texas ,maliah michel,shazia sahari,jynx maze,juelz ventura,monica santhiago,mia malkova,naomi russell etc etc or any of these broads

over most fashion models who are ''beautifull''but have no sex appeal.that asian guy has sex appeal,noone cares if he isnt a femboy or not with''perfect aesthetic''features.lol @ asexual asian standards.
what?? these women are ugly as hell... i am not into overweight women who have a ass that hardly fits on a regular chair...

no thanks
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

germanguy wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

what?? these women are ugly as hell... i am not into overweight women who have a a** that hardly fits on a regular chair...

no thanks
and vice versa.highly feminine women (the 7s,8s,9s etc)aren't attracted to you.low sexual dimorphism meets low sexual dimorphism.Low Testosterone meets low estrogen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secondary_ ... ic#Females
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estrogenic_fat

highly manly men go after highly womanly women.you know these types are out of your league,so you rationalize them being ''ugly''.lol nice cognitive dissonance.

Beta defence mechanism.any High T beast would eat those girls up.
Last edited by theprimebait on July 6th, 2013, 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Repatriate wrote:Asian guys with popular "sex" appeal I would consider men like Ken Watanabe, Daniel Wu, Rain, etc.. to fit that category.

Most asian and non asian girls who know who these guys are agree they are attractive.

The super metrosexual/androgynous boy pop group types are attractive to young asian girls mostly. However I heard there's a small following for k-pop in Europe too and some girls there may dig that look.
Ken Watanabe is a masculine beast.just look at his skull.thats what attracts hot females.not any of that K-pop pretty boy shit.homely hipster girls like that.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

theprimebait wrote:
mguy wrote:That guy is not good looking. His nose is too anglo-saxon. His cheeks are too sharp. Western standards, maybe, but eastern standards are a different beast.

Id much rather be hot in the eyes of white,latina,and redbone black girls then asian women,no offence.that guy has it made.also asian standards of beauty rarely are harmonious with biology or sexual dimorphism.Jason statham for example isn't beautifull but he is VERY attractive to most women and shits on all models,in terms of raw sex appeal.yet in asia,theyd call him a bald ugly goblin,especially since he doesn't remotely resemble some paedomorphic femboy.

that Japanese guy gets v****as wet,thats all that matters.he has a practical harem just from a video,while you don't.imagine how it is IRL for that guy.
Those women are definitely my type, I like thick, curvaceous women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

theprimebait wrote:
mguy wrote:

that asian guy isnt GL....compared to most asian men maybe,but no,he isnt GL compared to most women's standards.he didnt get rejected for being asian,he got rejected for being an Aspie and not GL.

this is a legit GL asian dude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0E8wAQ8rJU

the white,latino and black women are all going crazy in the comments section.the guy has no muscles,isnt tall,but has a good face.hot black and latino girls are offering to hook up with him in the comment box.
The asian guy in the video isn't really GL. I'm better looking than he is. The reason why the girls like him is because he's a FOREIGN asian man.

If he were an American born Asian, they wouldn't give him the time of day.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer