Real Pickup Artists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Real Pickup Artists

Post by rudder »

So PUA is BS.
But, there still seem to be some authentic people that rock with women who don't follow traditional PUA. Most guys are just "Alpha" and good-looking and confident, with a sense of humor, so of course they are great with women. I've been heavily trawling youtube for videos that show hopefully genuine interactions of Alpha men picking up hot women.
This guy really pulls. Amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgs2W9fB17Q
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

I would say looks is the most important factor. Women are just as superficial as men.
Also, IQ has something to do with it. The more intelligent are often condemned to be in our heads too much. Stupider guys seem to have fun with women, because they don't think. Thinking is counter-productive.

Anyway, my first post was actually a joke if you couldn't tell. In terms of a real "PUA" the first person that came to my mind was Chris from Goood Looking Loser:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNOMk0HN6sY

The videos where he shares his thoughts on PUArtistry are also worth watching.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Ghost wrote:Anyway, if "PUAs" want to go game and shag AWs, let them. It's what they deserve.
Haha. Just reread this part of your post. Good one!
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

i posted a few videos a few days ago addressed to winston. They are not PUA videos but in depth interviews with women. They are quite good, IMO. Also a few videos from a dating coach with advice for men.

Consider falling in love with some of the women you meet. It will change you as a person.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Re: Real Pickup Artists

Post by Maverick »

rudder wrote:So PUA is BS.
But, there still seem to be some authentic people that rock with women who don't follow traditional PUA. Most guys are just "Alpha" and good-looking and confident, with a sense of humor, so of course they are great with women. I've been heavily trawling youtube for videos that show hopefully genuine interactions of Alpha men picking up hot women.
This guy really pulls. Amazing!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgs2W9fB17Q
I did PUA for 5 years. It is BS to a certain degree. It really depends on what each person does with it (the type of PUA I practiced was more or less general self improvement).

I met a few of the "gurus" and coaches. I can say that many are not actually very good with women. It's mostly marketing.

Looks, height, and your ability to be an a-hole (in the US) are VERY important, despite what they say. However, doing PUA will give you TONS of experience with women and will give you other valuable life skills (like the ability to fail multiple times before succeeding...which will help you anywhere).

What PUA does is help you get the girls that the most attractive version of yourself can get. You will not be able to surpass this, unfortunately.

It's okay if that's what you want. But for a guy like me (and I'm sure many of you), I say no thanks to AW based on my experiences with them.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Ghost, "The more attractive you are, the more women you bag." - I Like this :)
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

it looks like fun. would totally do that just for fun
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

turns out that guy was for real! :shock:

hahaha!
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

lol,

you wanna see my magic trick? lolololol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgdQu0xvy38
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

is this guy trolling us? wtf. he can make an awesome youtube channel.

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcp6pdp ... Bw3XGcnFtw

There are some good in-field videos in the playlist.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

At my age I would find it extremely cheesy to work the "PUA magic" on women. I am who I am. If a woman appreciates it, great, if not, next. That attitude has worked fairly well for me for many years so...I ain't changing. Have confidence in who you are and how you carry yourself.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

anamericaninbangkok wrote:At my age I would find it extremely cheesy to work the "PUA magic" on women. I am who I am. If a woman appreciates it, great, if not, next. That attitude has worked fairly well for me for many years so...I ain't changing. Have confidence in who you are and how you carry yourself.
That is exactly it...you don't need the PUA "skills" if you are confident in who you are and don't internally put women on a pedestal. They are just human beings like any of us...nothing more. When I used to change habits, accommodate them too much, etc...it always just backfired. It didn't matter how I looked, if women think that you will do anything for them, they walk on you. There is some give and take in a relationship, but realizing your own self-worth and value will prevent you from making many mistakes with women. If you have a lousy self-esteem and little self-worth, you are going to get nowhere with women. Fix that and look to become the best version of yourself in the process. Women just end up being a bonus...
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

tre wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:At my age I would find it extremely cheesy to work the "PUA magic" on women. I am who I am. If a woman appreciates it, great, if not, next. That attitude has worked fairly well for me for many years so...I ain't changing. Have confidence in who you are and how you carry yourself.
That is exactly it...you don't need the PUA "skills" if you are confident in who you are and don't internally put women on a pedestal. They are just human beings like any of us...nothing more. When I used to change habits, accommodate them too much, etc...it always just backfired. It didn't matter how I looked, if women think that you will do anything for them, they walk on you. There is some give and take in a relationship, but realizing your own self-worth and value will prevent you from making many mistakes with women. If you have a lousy self-esteem and little self-worth, you are going to get nowhere with women. Fix that and look to become the best version of yourself in the process. Women just end up being a bonus...
This is becoming such a cliche. Everyone knows you must first plot your Pivot stance trajectory, and launch into a canned opener of trivial pop culture verbage before wooing your target with a post, pre and pro-qualification of meat-marketing onslaught. If all goes well, shift to phase B and unlike the ice box of to cool yourself and RAISE her buying temperature, at which point the manifestation of a kino-escalation ladder begs to be acknowledged, all the while qualifying HER and witholding compliments as well as overt gestures of neediness. If you lack the skills to shift from B to C, then you really need to dish out the $70,000 to pound out a couple bootcamps, because otherwise you will fail as a man, and fail at life. Don't be an AFC!