Just got back from New York City

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Just got back from New York City

Post by kai1275 »

I can see why all you dudes struggle over there now. All people do is WORK WORK WORK! Women, men, EVERYBODY! Not only that, I think good looking men outnumber good looking women. Just saying... (no homo)
Also women out there have KILLER legs and ass, but when you look up to the face it never matches the intensity of the bottom parts. I guess because they walk everywhere but city life must be hard on them too. They are not cute in the face, just sexy-like to just plain or drab.

I also saw more women with thinning hair or balding at the top of their heads. Is that stress?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Good trip report!

I went to NYC in 2005. To be honest I can't remember the women at all. All I remember now is one tall black woman who was dressed in military clothes and riding the subway. She was hot, but the others, I have no memory of them at all.

It's certainly not as good as Tokyo or anywhere in China.

On the plus side I still think NYC is the best city in the world, certainly if you're going on vacation. Stepping out into the sunlight from Penn station and I felt I was in a movie set. Steam coming out of the streets, skyscrapers, hot dog vendors, yellow cabs... it is still the most incredible experience of my life.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

[quote="xiongmao"

On the plus side I still think NYC is the best city in the world, certainly if you're going on vacation. Stepping out into the sunlight from Penn station and I felt I was in a movie set. Steam coming out of the streets, skyscrapers, hot dog vendors, yellow cabs... it is still the most incredible experience of my life.[/quote]

Meh. To each his own. Can't wait for my wife and I to get outta there!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

ya the women there were ugly, but I liked the city
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

It had its appeal, before I'd turned 20. Afterwards, it was just a larger version of Boston (mixed in with Philly) but with weirder and meaner people & less reverence for its history.

I think the Collective Soul's "The World I Know" is a good depiction of the heartlessness of the town.

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

xiongmao wrote:Good trip report!

I went to NYC in 2005. To be honest I can't remember the women at all. All I remember now is one tall black woman who was dressed in military clothes and riding the subway. She was hot, but the others, I have no memory of them at all.

It's certainly not as good as Tokyo or anywhere in China.

On the plus side I still think NYC is the best city in the world, certainly if you're going on vacation. Stepping out into the sunlight from Penn station and I felt I was in a movie set. Steam coming out of the streets, skyscrapers, hot dog vendors, yellow cabs... it is still the most incredible experience of my life.
China does not have as many butterfaced women as new york did, not even close. Tokyo women/Japanese are just hot period.
The city itself is too cramped for my tastes. Constant bumping into people was annoying, good thing no one takes that kind of thing personal. Maybe I am too texan but even China is not that damn crowded. Even the subways arent that f***ing packed in China, but China is a huge country with lots of land.