Another frustrated American Black Male chimes in...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I applaud you for coming to this realization. Take your trip to Brazil as you plan, but I highly encourage you to step out of the box of countries that "black men like."

Get out far and wide in the world because I believe any country in the Americas is not for black men like yourself.

Good luck.
Seems like this is the general trend. African-America go to Brazil and Asian-American going to Asia and finding themselves a better environment. So, as a rule, for minority guys, go to where people look like you -- and this is for various reasons. When you are with people that look like you then you largely demolish the racial angle so as to be able to at least have a peaceful balanced life.

Black-Brazillians who have your statistics would hardly complain about dating issues. Why would they when they are the cream of their respective communities?

Now the problem has been established. The next step is to research into what makes for a successful expatriation. The guys here are knowledgeable especially Contrarian Expatriate or sk8board (successful expats) and this guy turned it into a service business.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I used to live in Chicago back in the 90s. You might actually do better in the north shore suburbs-- people there are more sophisticated, IMO. In the city of Chicago, in areas like Lincoln Park and Wrigleyville, you get a bunch of Big 10 grads from smaller midwestern towns who think they are "living in the big city". A real fratty atmosphere. Sometimes you'll even run into this issue at parties in Wicker Park, too.

I actually found the people more sophisticated and a more diverse mix of people in the suburbs-- Chicago area natives. I often find this to be true in other cities as well. Like in NYC, you get a lot of transplants and foreigners, but the locals are the cool ones.

But yeah as a black guy, i'd move somewhere else that has less polarized race relations and ignorance. I'd recommend a place with more Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Cubans, and West Indians, personally.

BTW, what about the latinas and puerto ricans in chicago?
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

I don't get these black men thinking that Latin America is not racist???He is not going to come to Brazil and pull white women here either....But black women are nice feminine and plenty for Black men..Pardo women who are darker.. it is like 50/50 some like black men and some don't...Mestiça,White women..or really light Brazilian women you won't see em with Black men
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:I don't get these black men thinking that Latin America is not racist???He is not going to come to Brazil and pull white women here either....But black women are nice feminine and plenty for Black men..Pardo women who are darker.. it is like 50/50 some like black men and some don't...Mestiça,White women..or really light Brazilian women you won't see em with Black men
I don't think anybody said Latin America didn't have race issues, Dr Henry Louis Gates talked about it AT LENGTH in his documentary series. But do you think racist White people in America telling Blacks born in America decades ago to "Go Back To Africa" if they don't like the fact America has a racist element that's very vocal and quite violent at times?

Now that Zimmerman was let go, its not even safe to have a Black child in this country.

I much rather deal with with the racism in Brazil because I will be earning two or three times what the average Black Brazilian man does and of course get called out for having a non-Afro-Brazilian wife, but that's there problem.

I read this and of course found it provocative - http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/06/29 ... lack-race/
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

djfourmoney wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:I don't get these black men thinking that Latin America is not racist???He is not going to come to Brazil and pull white women here either....But black women are nice feminine and plenty for Black men..Pardo women who are darker.. it is like 50/50 some like black men and some don't...Mestiça,White women..or really light Brazilian women you won't see em with Black men
I don't think anybody said Latin America didn't have race issues, Dr Henry Louis Gates talked about it AT LENGTH in his documentary series. But do you think racist White people in America telling Blacks born in America decades ago to "Go Back To Africa" if they don't like the fact America has a racist element that's very vocal and quite violent at times?

Now that Zimmerman was let go, its not even safe to have a Black child in this country.

I much rather deal with with the racism in Brazil because I will be earning two or three times what the average Black Brazilian man does and of course get called out for having a non-Afro-Brazilian wife, but that's there problem.

I read this and of course found it provocative - http://blackwomenofbrazil.co/2013/06/29 ... lack-race/
First off Zimmerman was defending himself...I am sorry the evidence matches up...The websit blackwomenofbraszil is very truthful ....even Black Brazilian women are invisible to the opposite sex..they act feminine..polite are non ghetto..respect men...so whats the excuse this time???..People don't want to deal with Black American women because of ghetto attitude..fine i don't either...but in the case of Afro-Brazilian women....it is obvious they experience racism not only from non- blacks but from the very men that they are suppose to be able to confide in and have refuge when the rest of the world rejects them....I hope i don't have a daughter...
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

djfourmoney wrote:

Oh and thanks for the shout out on that blog...LOL
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

First off Zimmerman was defending himself...I am sorry the evidence matches up...The websit blackwomenofbraszil is very truthful ....even Black Brazilian women are invisible to the opposite sex..they act feminine..polite are non ghetto..respect men...so whats the excuse this time???..People don't want to deal with Black American women because of ghetto attitude..fine i don't either...but in the case of Afro-Brazilian women....it is obvious they experience racism not only from non- blacks but from the very men that they are suppose to be able to confide in and have refuge when the rest of the world rejects them....I hope i don't have a daughter...
Self Defense does not include killing somebody else because if you turned it around, guess what would have happen?

Martin would be going to jail for Manslaughter of Zimmerman and you know it.

As I said an easy fix for Afro-Brazilian women would be to setup a service for them to meet African-American men who can't see themselves marrying and procreating with a non-Black woman. In other words all those niggas that complain about Black women in America but do nothing about it, not even go to Dominican Republic which is $400-$500 R/T from just about any location in the US.

I got the part about Afro-Brazilian women being overlooked by their own men (when they are successful, hmm sounds familiar...). But what I got out of that post is my chances are pretty good of getting exactly what I want out of this experience.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

He was defending himself when he was the one following Trayvon?

Trayvon wasn't doing anything wrong and would have went home peacefully had Zimmerman not followed him.

Had Zimmerman stayed in his car, there would have never been an altercation.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Oh and thanks for the shout out on that blog...LOL
No problem...

You are a success, why not celebrate? You have done what most BM only hope to achieve and your are not rich. So as you said what excuse do they have?
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I'm at my wit's end and highly frustrated, bitter, and angry with women here, because I feel like I'm not getting a fair shake. I'm not saying that EVERY woman should be into me - that's ridiculous and childish. However, I do feel like I should be having more success than I do. I just don't VIBE with many of these women. It's almost painful trying to interact with many of them - and trust me, I'm not a social retard by any means.
First, I want to say welcome to the forum. This is the place where men see what's going on with the women in this country. So it's good to have another like minded fellow join the group.

Now, I feel what you're going through man. Reading your post was just reading what I'm going through. I'm 31, athletic, intellectual, good conversationalist, a traveler, and employed with my own place. I shouldn't be single. However, like you, my personality doesn't fit most AW. On top of that I feel most of them are intimidated by me. Also, they're incredibly difficult to start a conversation with. They show no signs of interest, avoid eye contact, etc. You know the deal. But even in the midst of all that I still haven't shut the door. You never know who you could run into.

I applaud you for booking that ticket and not letting fear cripple you from experiencing another part of the world. It's going to change you my friend in so many positive ways. Embrace the change. Most Americans are so afraid to travel to other parts of the world become they've been deluded by their lying filthy media. Enjoy the experience and then give us a trip report.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

It's not impossible for a black man to grab a light skinned latina if that's what you really want, either in America or latin America.

I went to prom with a light skinned latina in America and there were some light skinned latinas in America who had crushes on me.

I've had American white women and America asian women who have liked me. No big deal.

Yeah sure, they mainly like their own latino men but it's not like none of them want to date you.

But you have to be presentable.

I still love black women though.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:It's not impossible for a black man to grab a light skinned latina if that's what you really want, either in America or latin America.

I went to prom with a light skinned latina in America and there were some light skinned latinas in America who had crushes on me.

I've had American white women and America asian women who have liked me. No big deal.

Yeah sure, they mainly like their own latino men but it's not like none of them want to date you.

Here is the bigger question though. Would they marry you? I highly doubt it. It depends but your success ratio would go way down.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

SilverEnergy wrote:It's not impossible for a black man to grab a light skinned latina if that's what you really want, either in America or latin America.

Yes, but the gap in between them is too long. I live in a fratty atmosphere where being black is the antithesis of what girls desire.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

kai1275 wrote:

Here is the bigger question though. Would they marry you? I highly doubt it. It depends but your success ratio would go way down.
Of course, the ratio that like you are VERY slim and even SLIMMER to marry you but....

In high school and college had I pursued particular ones, at least four would have married me.

They liked the fact that I was clean cut and very good looking black dude.

Plus I'm six feet tall.

I have a cousin who is married to hispanic woman.

But yeah, fewer latinas date black men than white women. White women like black men even more than hispanic women.

But if you WANT a latina, it's not impossible, it's all about your status or location.

As a black guy, women in Europe, Australia and Japan will like you WAY MORE than latinas.

I do encourage African American men to explore black latinas as they will treat you nicer than African American women.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

SilverEnergy wrote:
kai1275 wrote:

Of course, the ratio that like you are VERY slim and even SLIMMER to marry you but....

In high school and college had I pursued particular ones, at least four would have married me.

They liked the fact that I was clean cut and very good looking black dude.

Plus I'm six feet tall.

I have a cousin who is married to hispanic woman.

But yeah, fewer latinas date black men than white women. White women like black men even more than hispanic women.

But if you WANT a latina, it's not impossible, it's all about your status or location.

As a black guy, women in Europe, Australia and Japan will like you WAY MORE than latinas.

I do encourage African American men to explore black latinas as they will treat you nicer than African American women.
Interesting. Being who you are, do you think you have it easier than your average black guy?

One thing I do not like about Latinas is that they often times take just as much if not more work, (game/swag/whatever) to pull their attention. Feels like trying to pull a non-freak white woman sometimes. Too much peacock routine shit. If you step down like talk to a 6-7, when you are normally a 8-9 pullable guy, they play hard to get too much too. Might be insecurity. I have had more Latinas flake on me in the US than Asian women here in the US too. Might have to do with my Chinese is much better than my Spanish, lol.

The 8-10s think any 7-9 guy is not good enough for them and play alot of games but may give up eventually. I'm personally too impatient for shit like that. I give each woman about 5 mins-15 mins of my time. A 9+ one, maybe 1 hour at the most. I'm much too busy with my work usually to play games with women. Of course that does not work well in the US. Hence the need for going abroad....