Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Gah, I'm sick of having to censor 95% of the words I say

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Gah, I'm sick of having to censor 95% of the words I say

Postby Mr.Darcy » June 23rd, 2013, 6:48 pm

and be positive all the time. Nothing is wrong with this world to americans even if it is screaming at us in the face. Once you say something that they don't want to hear than all hell breaks lose. I'm just going to play their game until I'm able to leave this godawful place.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: June 3rd, 2013, 4:21 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby theprimebait » July 4th, 2013, 9:35 pm

your negative vibes are ruining my aura,dude.positive words of thanks to the universe.

Just be positive!!!!

yeah these be positive all the time hippies are some life denying crazies.bad things are part of life,acting like they dont even exist,isnt a good way to sanity.fake smiles,fake compassion is what summarizes most of these spiritual people.how come you never see the rich,great sex life,goodlooking,Charlie sheen types in such cults?why is it always the people with shitty lives or problems?
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby Jester » July 5th, 2013, 1:34 am

theprimebait wrote:your negative vibes are ruining my aura,dude.positive words of thanks to the universe.

Just be positive!!!!


:lol: nice
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Moretorque » July 5th, 2013, 2:41 am

Come on it's the 4th of July for crying out loud, you are in the freest country ever that won it's independence from England and holds all those traditions of independence and freedom even to this day.

I think the black man is just look'in for a hand out because he doesn't want to work for the American dream like the rest of us, you even have Obama to look up to and you still don't get it.

I'm watching Barry Manilow on PBS right now celebrating the 4th with him, what more could you ask for?

Your behavior and complaining is what we would expect from a terrorist, you live in the greatest country in the world and it's only getting better every moment so please SHUT UP! before you just happen to disappear and never seen again.



I'm calling DHS.
Last edited by Moretorque on July 5th, 2013, 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby AnonymousAmerican » July 5th, 2013, 3:24 am

welcome of the USA.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 6:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby Jester » July 5th, 2013, 3:34 am

Moretorque wrote:
............I'm watching Barry Manilow on PBS right now celebrating the 4th with him. What more could you ask for?

Your behavior and complaining is what we would expect from a terrorist, you live in the greatest country in the world and it's only getting better every moment so please SHUT UP! before you just happen to disappear and never seen again.



I'm calling DHS.

:lol:

thanks for the laugh - i needed it

:lol:
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby Ghost » July 5th, 2013, 10:00 am

I hate the f***ing cult of happy thoughts. Suppress all natural, normal, healthy emotions no matter what.

I think the worst expression of it comes from workplaces, especially if you work in customer services.

It doesn't matter that your grandmother died today. Get in there and smile while you cook those fries.

The sheeple need some f***ing BigMacs after all.....

But there's tons of examples.

People always post ridiculously happy things on FakeBook. Can't let anyone think you have normal human emotions after all. Got to be a HappyBot.

The culture is inhumane in subtle and grandiose ways...

Here in China I forgot to get a VPN beforehand, so I haven't been on fakebook for two weeks. Maybe that's why my quality of life has improved so much...
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Postby Moretorque » July 5th, 2013, 11:53 am

Jester wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
............I'm watching Barry Manilow on PBS right now celebrating the 4th with him. What more could you ask for?

Your behavior and complaining is what we would expect from a terrorist, you live in the greatest country in the world and it's only getting better every moment so please SHUT UP! before you just happen to disappear and never seen again.



I'm calling DHS.

:lol:

thanks for the laugh - i needed it













It wasn't intended to be funny, everywhere I look there are just more enemy combatant's that need to be rounded up for reeducation and more than likely termination.

Now I know why most of the Fore Father's demanded the 2nd amendment. Us patriots were armed so those who love freedom and the beautiful ideals that our culture and country stand for can link up with the standing Armies here and eliminate the non conformist who don't tote the ball and chain of freedom and democracy.

Mortorque over and out.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby theprimebait » July 5th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Ghost wrote:I hate the f***ing cult of happy thoughts. Suppress all natural, normal, healthy emotions no matter what.

I think the worst expression of it comes from workplaces, especially if you work in customer services.

It doesn't matter that your grandmother died today. Get in there and smile while you cook those fries.

The sheeple need some f***ing BigMacs after all.....

But there's tons of examples.

People always post ridiculously happy things on FakeBook. Can't let anyone think you have normal human emotions after all. Got to be a HappyBot.

The culture is inhumane in subtle and grandiose ways...

Here in China I forgot to get a VPN beforehand, so I haven't been on fakebook for two weeks. Maybe that's why my quality of life has improved so much...


I see this mentality pronounced most among new wave ''non-denominational'' Joey Olsteen following,pentecostal Christians,people who watch oprah,and Western White ''buddhists''.

they really believe if you think,no ''feel'',,it will''manifest''.when I see such people,I get more happy The Yellowstone supervolcano will erupt one day.
theprimebait
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 828
Joined: March 9th, 2013, 8:02 am

Postby Moretorque » July 5th, 2013, 2:45 pm

theprimebait wrote:
Ghost wrote:I hate the f***ing cult of happy thoughts. Suppress all natural, normal, healthy emotions no matter what.

I think the worst expression of it comes from workplaces, especially if you work in customer services.

It doesn't matter that your grandmother died today. Get in there and smile while you cook those fries.

The sheeple need some f***ing BigMacs after all.....

But there's tons of examples.

People always post ridiculously happy things on FakeBook. Can't let anyone think you have normal human emotions after all. Got to be a HappyBot.

The culture is inhumane in subtle and grandiose ways...

Here in China I forgot to get a VPN beforehand, so I haven't been on fakebook for two weeks. Maybe that's why my quality of life has improved so much...


I see this mentality pronounced most among new wave ''non-denominational'' Joey Olsteen following,pentecostal Christians,people who watch oprah,and Western White ''buddhists''.

they really believe if you think,no ''feel'',,it will''manifest''.when I see such people,I get more happy The Yellowstone supervolcano will erupt one day.


Yaa, when god decides to pop that pimple on her a$$ that devious white devil who stole America's West will finally get what's coming to him, praise the lord and may non believers burn in hell for eternity!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4430
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby skateboardstephen » July 5th, 2013, 6:22 pm

You can't say anything in America that does not support a liberal agenda.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: May 18th, 2011, 11:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Postby Jester » July 5th, 2013, 6:26 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:You can't say anything in America that does not support a liberal agenda.


Haha just as an exercise I'm going to try to sound like a liberal all day.

Wonder if I'll make it through the day?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » July 5th, 2013, 6:27 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:welcome of the USA.

The U.S. of Gay. Say it properly. All in together now!! U-S-ufh-gaye!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2250
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby AnonymousAmerican » July 5th, 2013, 6:45 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:welcome of the USA.

The U.S. of Gay. Say it properly. All in together now!! U-S-ufh-gaye!


nah, I like it saying the US of faggotry, since faggots now run this country (proof of that is the recent supreme court ruling on faggots getting married).
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: February 22nd, 2013, 6:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Postby Jester » July 5th, 2013, 7:05 pm

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
nah, I like it saying the US of faggotry, since faggots now run this country (proof of that is the recent supreme court ruling on faggots getting married).


Yup.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/claim-obama- ... president/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7874
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests