Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Post by Banano »

I found interesting thread on sosuave site, talks about issues with bar and club scene in anglosphere, I always wondered myself how did bars/clubs become such a sausage fests? I did research about demographics in my city/suburb and found that ratio men/women is about 50:50, pretty even or witin 1-2%
so why is it when you go out you always see men outnumber women by 2 to 1 or even worse? Its still better than online dating where ratio is 3 to 1 or more....
are guys just being guys constantly chasing p***y?

Numbers don't add up

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=179301

'Bars and clubs were once venues in which women came to actively seek and meet men. It was once socially acceptable and expected for men to approach women in this setting.

Lately, I've noticed the dynamic in bars and nightclubs shifting. Rather than the singles/meat markets of yore, bars and clubs are now becoming venues for groups of friends to celebrate some sort of group event - birthday parties, stagettes, "girls night out" etc. Blame cell phones, texting, Facebook, and social networking sites that make groups of friends connected to each other, yet form cliques and isolate themselves from the mainstream.

Additionally, the growing popularity of online dating means women no longer need to actively seek men - women can field multiple date requests from the comfort of their own homes. I believe this is why bars and clubs are increasingly becoming sausagefests - single women aren't going out as much today. They don't need to. They're staying home.

And therein lies the paradox of the broken bar/club scene today. Guys flood clubs in the vain hopes of attracting pvssy. Girls go to clubs to attention-***** and put up pictures on Facebook the next morning, and c*ckblock each other from hooking up. So the guys go home alone on yet another night. Sexually frustrated, they start fights with other guys.

And yet I live by a campus with a 2-to-1 girl-guy ratio. This is definitely not reflected in the sausagefest bars and clubs I frequent, where the ratio is flipped. So where are all the single girls? At home on a Friday night, watching Twilight for the 12th time. Not at the bars and clubs.

And here's the irony - I can't help think that there are still a lot of single, lonely girls out there. With women increasingly shunning bars and clubs, and online dating still carrying the stigma of a reserve for "desperate creepy guys", where is a girl to meet a quality man?

And where is a man to meet a quality girl?'

'ok i have a biz that caters to clubs and nightlife. 1st clubs cater to females not men. girls can be attention *****s, but dont get it twisted they still want guys they are attracted to. Yes girls can get laid easier than men (generally speaking) but they cant always get laid by the guys tehy want, and if they can can they keep said guy around after the next morning? jus food for though.....okay basically chasing girls in the club is prehistoric, its played out like the NY knicks. its time to evolve, i perfer to meet girls though social networking. Ive gotten so many dates thru friends of friends. Expand your social group. The problem is to not get the reputation as a slore. I usually hold out for the hottest friend and then strike while the iron is hot'

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Some two decades ago, my sister was one of the original c*ckteasers at clubs in NYC and Boston. Thus, I have a first hand impression of what it's about. The idea is that a bunch of b*tch sorority types, usually from a school of sorts, get together and go out clubbing, with the idea of getting grinded by men on the dance floor but then, walk out on them as a group, with each gal, c*ckblocking the other, saying that those dirty men aren't good enough. Then, they get to talk about themselves and how 'happening' their lives are, being these big dancer/diva types at big name clubbing venues.

This is where I'd developed my idea that many AWs were in fact, closet lesbians/bisexuals because for the most part, they weren't into men. They were into themselves (ala other women) and simply grinded against c*cks, as a way of validating their relative attractiveness or better yet, their relatively "happening" ness status in life.

What you see today is the final conclusion to a genesis of stuff that was going on in the late 80s/early 90s.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

S_Parc wrote:Some two decades ago, my sister was one of the original c*ckteasers at clubs in NYC and Boston. Thus, I have a first hand impression of what it's about. The idea is that a bunch of b*tch sorority types, usually from a school of sorts, get together and go out clubbing, with the idea of getting grinded by men on the dance floor but then, walk out on them as a group, with each gal, c*ckblocking the other, saying that those dirty men aren't good enough. Then, they get to talk about themselves and how 'happening' their lives are, being these big dancer/diva types at big name clubbing venues.

This is where I'd developed my idea that many AWs were in fact, closet lesbians/bisexuals because for the most part, they weren't into men. They were into themselves (ala other women) and simply grinded against c*cks, as a way of validating their relative attractiveness or better yet, their relatively "happening" ness status in life.

What you see today is the final conclusion to a genesis of stuff that was going on in the late 80s/early 90s.
Funny thing is, 5-10 years later most of these club sluts become the single moms looking for daddys on POF, the desperate/creepy personal-ad posters on craigslist, or the "born-again virgins" at your local church. Funny how time has a way of changing things!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

fightforlove wrote:
S_Parc wrote:Some two decades ago, my sister was one of the original c*ckteasers at clubs in NYC and Boston. Thus, I have a first hand impression of what it's about. The idea is that a bunch of b*tch sorority types, usually from a school of sorts, get together and go out clubbing, with the idea of getting grinded by men on the dance floor but then, walk out on them as a group, with each gal, c*ckblocking the other, saying that those dirty men aren't good enough. Then, they get to talk about themselves and how 'happening' their lives are, being these big dancer/diva types at big name clubbing venues.

Funny thing is, 5-10 years later most of these club sluts become the single moms looking for daddys on POF, the desperate/creepy personal-ad posters on craigslist, or the "born-again virgins" at your local church. Funny how time has a way of changing things!
The problem is that the typical one is kinda un-crafty and lacks forward thinking. Thus, they don't use their time effectively.

My sister, being a psycho-hysterical nutcase, never found her investment banker on a horse. Those soon-to-be rich fellas were a little too smart to put up with an annoying b*tch unless she really had something to offer. Instead, she chose a guilt-ridden beta male, who's a Catholic at heart and fears divorce and the stigma of it (I forgot what his original denomination was & I don't care). Thus, he's fully henpecked and paying her bills for life, even though she's now a Good Year blimp and does nothing but whine all day while chugging down liquors. He's able to tune her out with his 200 sports channel but I suspect that he'll be dead of a stroke or heart attack in 10-15 years; he's not aging well for a guy in his mid-40s.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

I find the of blaming of technology funny. How is smartphones and Facebook responsible for turning local watering holes into sausagefest?

This is classic White men complaining about p***y, the p***y he wants. He could actively look for a dark skinned Asian or Black woman and find more than a few women that would love to date him.

He doesn't want that. He wants the same p***y Alpha Male/White men get. He's either too dorky, too stupid or lack some other social skill to get these because he doesn't have enough zeros behind his name to make up for it (classically).

I never understood the constant complaining....
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

djfourmoney wrote:I find the of blaming of technology funny. How is smartphones and Facebook responsible for turning local watering holes into sausagefest?

This is classic White men complaining about p***y, the p***y he wants. He could actively look for a dark skinned Asian or Black woman and find more than a few women that would love to date him.

He doesn't want that. He wants the same p***y Alpha Male/White men get. He's either too dorky, too stupid or lack some other social skill to get these because he doesn't have enough zeros behind his name to make up for it (classically).

I agree with this.

Conceptually, it's not that difficult to get laid in the US, especially from a bar/club. However, it requires a TON of work. Work to get good (this varies depending on your other qualities and where you're starting from), work to get the girl, and work to keep the girl.

With that said, it's definitely not worth it, imo. Foreign girls are the way to go. No use fretting about their lesser quality American counterparts.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

That seems spot on to me. There is no reason for a woman to go out to a bar/club to meet a guy, because she already has enough admirers online. Or she meets the men through her ever-expanding circle of friends. (The other women already vetted the guy by allowing him to be friends and introducing him.)

From my limited observations, the people who do go out, dont go out to meet people. They go out to hang out with friends. It's like everyone has their wall up and lives in their individual little sphere, but in the same room as strangers.

I'd say unless an AW falls into your lap (and she isnt involved in your workplace, school, etc), you're better off not wasting time chasing them.

Maybe that's why the PUAs are doing cold approaches on the street now. You cant even bother with going to a bar, cause all her friends will be there while you make a spectacle of yourself. Then they'll cpckblock you.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

'I find the of blaming of technology funny. How is smartphones and Facebook responsible for turning local watering holes into sausagefest? '

it allows women to get endless supply of men and validation from her 1000+ 'friends'..they didn't have all these choices back in 80s and 90s...clubs/bars were only places where they could get attention

they alfa cock on demand, no need to compromise anymore

btw, anyone noticed how women love their smartfone more than anything, im starting to believe that women don't need 'romance and love' as much as men do and its reflected everywhere you go
Last edited by Banano on June 26th, 2013, 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

When I was a teen, there was a guy a bit older than my father telling about how
girls blocked for each other and got free drinks and attention from lames --- during HIS teens/twenties clubbing years.
There sure as hell wasn't a web & cell phones to blame it on, back then. :roll:

More importantly, he explained the "whys" of some of these things.
Probably saved me untold amounts of grief/confusion/
blue balls/cash. :)

I think the great variation in mens' experiences comes down to how they look, act, work their niche, and whether or not they are willing to learn.

Too few are willing to learn.
Too many are only willing to work on looks, and then, only grudgingly.
Last edited by Teal Lantern on June 26th, 2013, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Banano wrote:btw, anyone noticed how women love their smartfone more than anything, im starting to believe that women don't need 'romance and love' as much as men do and its reflected everywhere you go
Yep, seen this all over the place.

Since I have a sister, I can say one thing, for them, 'love & romance' is a type of fantasy role playing game, much like Dungeons and Dragons for young boys. In reality, it's just about their dramas and their lifestyle issues. It has really, nothing to do with love or really, anything else.

AB discussion thread

AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

in the anglo world, it's not worth going out to bars and clubs, most especially in the US and most of canada (except for probably quebec). that's why I don't waste my time "going out" and just relax at home, reading a book, working out, or playing video games. much less stressful, but it makes you feel like living in prison (which is what truly the USA is anyway).
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

djfourmoney wrote:I find the of blaming of technology funny. How is smartphones and Facebook responsible for turning local watering holes into sausagefest?

+1
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

Maverick wrote:However, it requires a TON of work.
What is the TON of work your talking about?
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Never understood the appeal of clubs. Loud, obnoxious music in places frequented by (mostly) double digit IQ morons whom you couldn't have a decent conversation with even if the music wasn't drowning out the sound of your voices.

My general opinion of humanity is already quite low. However, if I frequented clubs, I have a feeling my opinion might completely sink into the abyss.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

Adama wrote:That seems spot on to me. There is no reason for a woman to go out to a bar/club to meet a guy, because she already has enough admirers online. Or she meets the men through her ever-expanding circle of friends. (The other women already vetted the guy by allowing him to be friends and introducing him.)

From my limited observations, the people who do go out, dont go out to meet people. They go out to hang out with friends. It's like everyone has their wall up and lives in their individual little sphere, but in the same room as strangers.

I'd say unless an AW falls into your lap (and she isnt involved in your workplace, school, etc), you're better off not wasting time chasing them.

Maybe that's why the PUAs are doing cold approaches on the street now. You cant even bother with going to a bar, cause all her friends will be there while you make a spectacle of yourself. Then they'll cpckblock you.
Absolutely true!
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu