Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Guys, Don't Waste Your Time & Money at Bars & Clubs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Repatriate » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Social media is interesting because it's basically an outlet where a mildly attractive woman can amass hundreds even thousands of followers on facebook or twitter. In essence she becomes a minor celebrity and then can pick and choose from a huge pool of guys to date on any given night.

I think this is a natural progression of things in the anglophone world. After all look at where all the retail stores went when amazon.com got big. The dating market is the same thing. Women will sit at home and "mail order" their alpha studs in a country that is already severely lacking in attractive single women. Everything will eventually become text and picture game which means guys who weren't doing so well in real life to begin with will get weeded out even harder.

I feel that in non anglophone countries where face to face interaction and close socialization is more normal this won't have nearly as serious of an effect. It may actually be more beneficial to the men who may have limited time and resources to game a city.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2533
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:39 pm







Postby jamesbond » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Repatriate wrote:Social media is interesting because it's basically an outlet where a mildly attractive woman can amass hundreds even thousands of followers on facebook or twitter. In essence she becomes a minor celebrity and then can pick and choose from a huge pool of guys to date on any given night.

I think this is a natural progression of things in the anglophone world. After all look at where all the retail stores went when amazon.com got big. The dating market is the same thing. Women will sit at home and "mail order" their alpha studs in a country that is already severely lacking in attractive single women. Everything will eventually become text and picture game which means guys who weren't doing so well in real life to begin with will get weeded out even harder.

I feel that in non anglophone countries where face to face interaction and close socialization is more normal this won't have nearly as serious of an effect. It may actually be more beneficial to the men who may have limited time and resources to game a city.

I agree facebook and other social media websites and online dating have made women in anglo nations even MORE picky than they already are when it comes to dating! :shock:

I realize that women are hypergamous but this is ridiculous! Now you have average looking girls on facebook and online dating websites getting hundreds of guys sending them messages every week! WTF? :shock:

This increases these girls ego's to the point that they only will date guys who are tall, good looking and rich. Even though these girls are average looking at best, they are getting so much attention from men, that their sense of entitlement is off the charts!

You even have some fat girls and ugly girls getting lot's of guys attention on facebook and by using online dating websites like Match.com and Yahoo Personals.

America must be one of the most difficult countries in the world for men to meet women. You also add in the fact that single men outnumber single women in the US by 4 million in the 21 to 49 age group.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby fightforlove » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:33 pm

I do NOT go to bars to meet women. I go to bars to clear my mind, play the jukebox, watch the ballgame, shoot a little pool and vag1na-tease the women. :D
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby jamesbond » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:51 pm

fightforlove wrote:I do NOT go to bars to meet women. I go to bars to clear my mind, play the jukebox, watch the ballgame, shoot a little pool and vag1na-tease the women. :D

Good idea that you don't go to bars to meet women. All that really happens in a bar is you get a few drinks in your system, smoke in your hair and a few attacks to your ego! :shock:

If your going to go to bars, just do it to hang out with your friends, maybe play pool and watch a game on tv.

The women in bars and clubs have to be the most unfriendly and snobby women in the world. It's funny how bars and clubs are perceived to be good places to meet people! :roll:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7492
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Postby Mr.Darcy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:23 pm

jamesbond wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I do NOT go to bars to meet women. I go to bars to clear my mind, play the jukebox, watch the ballgame, shoot a little pool and vag1na-tease the women. :D

Good idea that you don't go to bars to meet women. All that really happens in a bar is you get a few drinks in your system, smoke in your hair and a few attacks to your ego! :shock:

If your going to go to bars, just do it to hang out with your friends, maybe play pool and watch a game on tv.

The women in bars and clubs have to be the most unfriendly and snobby women in the world. It's funny how bars and clubs are perceived to be good places to meet people! :roll:


Agreed, I stopped going to the bars for women and I enjoy my experiences there better. However, I hate being reminded that I am single and seeing girls I had previous relations with there.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm

Postby fightforlove » Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:15 pm

jamesbond wrote:
fightforlove wrote:I do NOT go to bars to meet women. I go to bars to clear my mind, play the jukebox, watch the ballgame, shoot a little pool and vag1na-tease the women. :D

Good idea that you don't go to bars to meet women. All that really happens in a bar is you get a few drinks in your system, smoke in your hair and a few attacks to your ego! :shock:

If your going to go to bars, just do it to hang out with your friends, maybe play pool and watch a game on tv.

The women in bars and clubs have to be the most unfriendly and snobby women in the world. It's funny how bars and clubs are perceived to be good places to meet people! :roll:


Yeah bars are too inefficient for meeting women. Too many men, too few women, nearly all of them are undateable by my standard, high rejection rate, etc. Men go there and waste their time, become addicted to alcohol and cigarettes, wake up the next morning with terrible hangovers that ruin their next day. If done in moderation, barroom atmospheres do have their charm, the women are not one of the reasons why.
fightforlove
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Location: on an adventure between Wisconsin and Jalisco

Postby Adama » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:14 am

AnonymousAmerican wrote:in the anglo world, it's not worth going out to bars and clubs, most especially in the US and most of canada (except for probably quebec). that's why I don't waste my time "going out" and just relax at home, reading a book, working out, or playing video games. much less stressful, but it makes you feel like living in prison (which is what truly the USA is anyway).


Where are you gonna meet women in Quebec? Last time I went there all the white Quebecoise were no longer living in the city. Replaced by haitian, Arabic, Hindus, etc.

They do have very nice weather in the late spring and summer though.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Postby AnonymousAmerican » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:43 am

Adama wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:in the anglo world, it's not worth going out to bars and clubs, most especially in the US and most of canada (except for probably quebec). that's why I don't waste my time "going out" and just relax at home, reading a book, working out, or playing video games. much less stressful, but it makes you feel like living in prison (which is what truly the USA is anyway).


Where are you gonna meet women in Quebec? Last time I went there all the white Quebecoise were no longer living in the city. Replaced by haitian, Arabic, Hindus, etc.

They do have very nice weather in the late spring and summer though.


a lot of guys who go to quebec say that quebec is one of the few brightspots in anglo ruled north america.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... hp?t=19236
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: Bay Area, Nor-Cal

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], HA1729, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests