Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Voyager1
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Post by Voyager1 » August 31st, 2016, 10:06 am

I have a thing for blondes - natural blondes. I hate bleached blondes.

You have to look at the roots or the eyebrows so see their natural colour. Usually girls don't dye their eyebrows so this is reliable.

I knew a guy who thought that bleached blondes were natural blondes. What a dumb a ss.

You can find natural blondes in abundance in Scandinavian, the Baltics, Germany and Austria. There are very few of them here in Ukraine. Some teen girls here are natural blondes but then they lose it when they get into their 20s.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Voyager1
Junior Poster

Post by Voyager1 » August 31st, 2016, 11:46 am

Many of you guys posted pics of bleached blondes so it doesn't actually count. It's got to be natural... look at the roots.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 24th, 2018, 9:59 pm

Wow holy cow! I never seen a blonde so perfect and flawless like this before!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info177059.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 » February 1st, 2018, 4:41 am

I certainly do for hot and sexy blondes!!!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » February 3rd, 2018, 2:03 pm

IraqVet2003 wrote:
February 1st, 2018, 4:41 am
I certainly do for hot and sexy blondes!!!
Me too! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » February 3rd, 2018, 9:48 pm

I have a thing for blondes too (but my interest is certainly not exclusive to them). However, I wouldn't bother with any woman who allows herself to be pictured half naked for hundreds, thousands or millions of men to lust after her. Such a woman is likely to have a hardened heart, and also, likely to be self worshiping and may have a whorish type mindset.

Remember, if she has the attire of a harlot, it is probably better to pass her over. These women often come with sassy attitudes, are often disobedient to their men, and are often willing to engage in extramarital relations with other men. In short, these are likely to be the hypergamous women that everyone claims they dislike so much. In addition, they are often money hungry and will do their best to use every means available to separate a man from the products of his labor and his children if he has them with her.

Don't forget your Proverbs, gentlemen. It is there to instruct us about who is evil and what evil behavior is.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 28th, 2018, 1:22 am

Wow I love blondes. I've always had a thing for blondes. They are my dream ideal girls. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180801.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180823.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne