Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Post by jamesbond »

These blondes certainly have a thing for Winston! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

im sorry droid but she isn't really my type so she is far from a 10, she is attractive but id rather be with an asian girl every time. Those vietnamese women with the big boobs in the other thread are much hotter. Nothing does it for me more than a top heavy chinese or indian or vietnamese or filipina or korean woman if they are light skinned.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

First off, Folks of the Nordic subrace of the Caucasian race are widely considered to be the most attractive folks on Earth, and the most Nordic looking of folks are the canonical blonde-haired, blue-eyed ones. The ultimate racist of all time, Hitler, considered this as ideal.

Now as for why blonde-haired women are especially considered attractive by white men, the reason is that in the cold Ice Age environment (i.e., cold all year round), a woman's body could not be discerned well under the coats, since a lot of folks who have blonde hair as children end up having darker hair as they age, those "gentlemen who preferred blondes" pursued women that were unknowingly younger, and therefore more fertile and/or likely to survive long enough to properly care for children, and hence their preference was positive evolutionary behavior.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

MatureDJ wrote:First off, Folks of the Nordic subrace of the Caucasian race are widely considered to be the most attractive folks on Earth, and the most Nordic looking of folks are the canonical blonde-haired, blue-eyed ones. The ultimate racist of all time, Hitler, considered this as ideal.

Now as for why blonde-haired women are especially considered attractive by white men, the reason is that in the cold Ice Age environment (i.e., cold all year round), a woman's body could not be discerned well under the coats, since a lot of folks who have blonde hair as children end up having darker hair as they age, those "gentlemen who preferred blondes" pursued women that were unknowingly younger, and therefore more fertile and/or likely to survive long enough to properly care for children, and hence their preference was positive evolutionary behavior.
Lukcily i dont find htem that attractive so it makes it easier for me to find a wife abroad.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:im sorry droid but she isn't really my type so she is far from a 10, she is attractive but id rather be with an asian girl every time. Those vietnamese women with the big breasts in the other thread are much hotter. Nothing does it for me more than a top heavy chinese or indian or vietnamese or filipina or korean woman if they are light skinned.
Thankfully it seems not everyone goes after the same targets, that's nice for everyone. That girl could do things to me that i can't write here in the forum.
Surprisingly, she doesn't seem that demanding in her profile, but it's all probably BS anyways as many of these profiles.
MatureDJ wrote:First off, Folks of the Nordic subrace of the Caucasian race are widely considered to be the most attractive folks on Earth, and the most Nordic looking of folks are the canonical blonde-haired, blue-eyed ones. The ultimate racist of all time, Hitler, considered this as ideal.
Nothing new on that paragraph -yawn. Having said that, that's just and ideal, most blonde girls don't look like that unfortunately. They can be pug-faced and/or have a dude-face, cleft chin and all. And also the weight is a problem.
I think of a sharp gauss bell curve with only a few of them being this hot, thus their sky-high value.
Like i said earlier, if they were as numerous as asian girls it would be great. I'm not an expert on global warming, but it would be beneficial in that siberia could host another 100 million of these lol.
MatureDJ wrote:Now as for why blonde-haired women are especially considered attractive by white men, the reason is that in the cold Ice Age environment (i.e., cold all year round), a woman's body could not be discerned well under the coats, since a lot of folks who have blonde hair as children end up having darker hair as they age, those "gentlemen who preferred blondes" pursued women that were unknowingly younger, and therefore more fertile and/or likely to survive long enough to properly care for children, and hence their preference was positive evolutionary behavior.
Is that your own research? it seems a bit of a stretch.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

These are the kind of blondes i dreamed about when i was a kid. :)

Check out this blonde from the movie "Brother Sun, Sister Moon", made in the 1970s about the unusual Catholic saint, St. Francis of Assisi. Its only a 2 minute clip. Doesn't she look wholesome and genuine and like a true girl the way nature intended? This was the kind of blonde girl i dreamed of but never could get in america. Thats what made me always so sad in childhood and beyond. Wouldnt u love to sit on beautiful prairie with this lovely wholesome blonde? Lol. Thats always been my dream since i was 5 year old. But destiny was never kind to me to make it true. :(

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyMr6VEJQzU[/youtube]

Check out this trailer to the movie "Picnic at Hanging Rock" from 1975. Dont the girls in it look so wholesome and innocent? And arent their clothes from 1900 so lady like and elegant? Their Aussie accent sounds so refined too. And the soundtrack is haunting and eerie too. See below. I love the first part when Amanda says, "All that we see, all that we've seen, is a dream, a dream within a dream." That's so poetic and dreamlike (pun intended lol).

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWqCHKtKPKI[/youtube]
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

It would be nice to get a wholesome looking blonde like this. It's been my dream since childhood.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/932616?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I actually preferred blondes when I was younger until I started liking Asian women. That won't change now. Blondes are in the past. Well and truly!

I've noticed a small amount Asian women dye their hair blonde. Why? I don't find it attractive personally as it can make them look too Anglofied.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

mrmillersd wrote:Asian dude here who has a super blonde fetish. Not really fetish as it is mainstream anyways. Ive noticed that the USA has a miniscule natural blonde population which is a shame :( Most "blondes" have light brown hair actually or dye their hair....the standard of "blonde" is so different here than europe!

THat being said, what is a country I should travel to to meet some blondes? Obviously i know scandinavia, baltic, and germany but what other countries have major blonde populations? Ukraine?

Also, which of these countries is more open to Asian dudes? Ive been fine dating women in the USA if that matters.....so basically, which country has lots of blondes who are more receptive to asian dudes that USA? :D

thanks guys
How many countries do you need? Isn't Scandinavia, Germany, Baltic states, and Ukraine enough for you? How much more do you want, dear man?

Yes, we all like blondes. But come on now. Just type in blondie map of Europe into Google. That's all you need.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 24th, 2018, 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Balmung
Freshman Poster

Post by Balmung »

Meh. Pretty much all the women in this thread are less attractive than my Filipina girlfriend.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

There are lots of blondes here in Thailand. They dye their hair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ol4oWChjzk
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

There are blondes and there are blondes. Take Avril Lavigne, she is pretty almost any guy would want her. Thing is not all blonde women are like that. I was with a blonde one time. One time only. She was pretty enough. Body was sexy but not at all slight she was powerful. Have you ever felt a pigs hair? Bristles. The hairs on her body were bristles (NOT bc of shaving). She was covered in blonde bristles. I was like WTF is going on? Did I somehow fcking land on the Island of Dr Moreau? Did that fat bastard Moreau make a woman out of a pig? Damn him! Damn him, he did! And somehow in my BS life I have stumbled on to her. Well, like hell I am going to have sex with a pig woman. I never take a chance on blondes anymore. Just Asians. I don't know if they are part animal too but they never have bristles.