Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mrmillersd
Freshman Poster

Post by mrmillersd »

How are Czech girls?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jboy
Freshman Poster

Post by jboy »

The kind of blondes I like are those that have a darker tone near the roots but gradually gets very light, those are the rarest natural blondes.

For some reason I like blonde women with very fair skin and freckles but my real thing is for dark long thick straight or wavy hair that reaches to the small of their back therefore emphasizing the ass. Its very sexy that way taking them from the back.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Re: Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Post by marklambo »

jamesbond wrote:
marklambo wrote:I'm half Asian half European and I have a thing for blondes too haha. But I'm open to all different types of women though, as long as they are not Asian. It is very rare that I will ever find an Asian woman that I consider attractive, that's just me.
I have a thing for blondes too. I also agree with you marklambo when it comes to Asian women, I am not attracted to Asian woman at all. I am also not attracted to black women either.

I am attracted to white women and Hispanic women, the women below are just my type! :D

* images removed for too much cleavage
Here's some more :D

* image removed for too much cleavage

Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I've never understood the appeal of blondes. It's just like any other girl IMO where face and legs matter much more to me. :lol: Hair color really doesn't enhance much.
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

Repatriate wrote:I've never understood the appeal of blondes. It's just like any other girl IMO where face and legs matter much more to me. :lol: Hair color really doesn't enhance much.
Yea I hear you on that. For me, as long as they are not asian, I'm ok with it :D
Private Investment Club
3%-5% a month average returns. No trading involved, all collateral based with low risk. PM for details.

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

marklambo wrote:
Repatriate wrote:I've never understood the appeal of blondes. It's just like any other girl IMO where face and legs matter much more to me. :lol: Hair color really doesn't enhance much.
Yea I hear you on that. For me, as long as they are not asian, I'm ok with it :D
Homie, you look like a monk in your picture!

You've put the spirit of the samurai into me my brotha!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
marklambo
Junior Poster

Post by marklambo »

SilverEnergy wrote:
marklambo wrote:
Homie, you look like a monk in your picture!

You've put the spirit of the samurai into me my brotha!
lol hahah. The monk will pass his wisdom to you!
Private Investment Club

Private Jet Flights
PM for details.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

She would be lucky to have Mr. Wu as her man.
Time to Hide!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Moretorque wrote:She would be lucky to have Mr. Wu as her man.
Its the opposite...He would be lucky to have her as his woman....
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This blond really likes Winston! :P

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

America is definitely addicted to dumb blondes. Eventually, your going to end up in rehab.

Symptoms of dumb blonde addiction include feelings of helplessness, loss of interest in daily activities, anger or irritability, self-loathing, reckless behavior, loss of employment, homelessness, incarceration and in severe cases erectile dysfunction. If you're worried you or some you know has dumb blonde addiction do not leave him alone. Try to get the person to seek help immediately. Fortunately, there is hope. Asian women have been clinically proven in lab studies to cure dumb blonde addiction within 2 weeks. A one way plane ticket to Asia maybe your only hope. Please note, dumb blonde addiction is not covered by Obamacare.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

The hips on that girl are unbelievable!
Winston wrote:Oh my gosh! I must be hallucinating! This blonde is too hot!
ImageImage
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

10.000 In my book
But girls like these are unfortunately so few and far between they're usually pedestalized, and likely not worth the conscious effort to look around for them.
http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 24?modal=1
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Not for decades..