Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Anyone have a thing for blondes?

Post by Voyager1 »

I have a thing for blondes - natural blondes. I hate bleached blondes.

You have to look at the roots or the eyebrows so see their natural colour. Usually girls don't dye their eyebrows so this is reliable.

I knew a guy who thought that bleached blondes were natural blondes. What a dumb a ss.

You can find natural blondes in abundance in Scandinavian, the Baltics, Germany and Austria. There are very few of them here in Ukraine. Some teen girls here are natural blondes but then they lose it when they get into their 20s.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Many of you guys posted pics of bleached blondes so it doesn't actually count. It's got to be natural... look at the roots.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow holy cow! I never seen a blonde so perfect and flawless like this before!

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info177059.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

I certainly do for hot and sexy blondes!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

IraqVet2003 wrote:
January 31st, 2018, 7:41 pm
I certainly do for hot and sexy blondes!!!
Me too! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I have a thing for blondes too (but my interest is certainly not exclusive to them). However, I wouldn't bother with any woman who allows herself to be pictured half naked for hundreds, thousands or millions of men to lust after her. Such a woman is likely to have a hardened heart, and also, likely to be self worshiping and may have a whorish type mindset.

Remember, if she has the attire of a harlot, it is probably better to pass her over. These women often come with sassy attitudes, are often disobedient to their men, and are often willing to engage in extramarital relations with other men. In short, these are likely to be the hypergamous women that everyone claims they dislike so much. In addition, they are often money hungry and will do their best to use every means available to separate a man from the products of his labor and his children if he has them with her.

Don't forget your Proverbs, gentlemen. It is there to instruct us about who is evil and what evil behavior is.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow I love blondes. I've always had a thing for blondes. They are my dream ideal girls. :)

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180801.htm

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

http://women.happierabroad.com/women/info180823.htm

ImageImageImageImage
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I am in that same boat there. Would be fine with bleached as long as it still looks more natural, but would prefer non-bleached a lot more.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@WilliamSmith was right that gentlemen prefer blondes. :mrgreen:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I personally,since I was attracted to women as a toddler,always prefered Slavo-celto-germanic blondes.

I like brown hair too,especially light brown.

To me,As a italic looking light brown ethnic,consider white women way out of my league,I would eat their shit like it's ice cream.I will order blonde breastmilk when I get the money,to drink for dessert and refreshment.

Blondes are partial to guys with my looks,they are definately kind and partial to me when I am social.

Black hair displays authority,power and strength and heaviness in color psychology,I don't prefer it on females.Yellow is the color of enlightenment and shakti or love.the only negative trait it has is cowardice and weakness,which is befitting of a female.

Whenever I activate my right brain or do mindfulness meditation,I'm only attracted to real light haired light eyed alabaster or golden skinned white women.

Whenever I do mushrooms,the same.

I will not settle for less than a hot natural blonde or brown haired american woman from a conservative state.

However,I'm fine with any political backround as long as she's christian like me.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

I think blonde men generally prefer latinas or Arab,italic women,while Italic,arabian and latino dudes aswell as balkans and turks prefer the Celto-Germanic female.

Nothing wrong with preferences,as long as you do not put down other women or men and aren't a hypocrite when people have other preferences than yourself.

We cannot change or control what we prefer.

I personally was told by my mother that I prefered blondes because My aunts and cousins aswell as the staff at creche were all tall pretty blonde women that all babied me,and that influenced my tastes deeply ingrained in my subconscious brain.

Darker men generally prefer lighter women than themselves in nearly every culture,though.

That said everyone is beautiful,you just have to have cognition to realize it.

I don't mind dating any woman aslong as she's conventionally attractive,but Yes,the answer is I do have a preference for the nordic type,and this preference reveals itself from time to time.

I think a nordic woman mixing with me,would produce exotic children,if they have my italic features and lighter hair and my tan skin.Gorg!
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

I really would like a girl that looks like or very close to Kelley Wentworth. So natural, sharp good-looking face and non-bleached blonde.
ImageImage
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

vlkmo wrote:
August 22nd, 2023, 2:36 pm
I really would like a girl that looks like or very close to Kelley Wentworth. So natural, sharp good-looking face and non-bleached blonde.
ImageImage
She's meh.Heidi klum in her prime was the best,I banged and befriended a czech prostitute,natural blonde that looked exactely like her in her prime.also befreinded and banged a natural bulgarian blonde that looked like a teenage brooke shields.

vlkmo
Freshman Poster

Post by vlkmo »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 31st, 2016, 2:06 am
I have a thing for blondes - natural blondes. I hate bleached blondes.

You have to look at the roots or the eyebrows so see their natural colour. Usually girls don't dye their eyebrows so this is reliable.

I knew a guy who thought that bleached blondes were natural blondes. What a dumb a ss.

You can find natural blondes in abundance in Scandinavian, the Baltics, Germany and Austria. There are very few of them here in Ukraine. Some teen girls here are natural blondes but then they lose it when they get into their 20s.
Sure, natural would be most awesome, but I don't mind bleached if it is more "natural" looking. The singer Ellie Goulding (my avatar, actually) is great as a bleached blonde. I would date her if she was still on the market.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 11:31 pm
@WilliamSmith was right that gentlemen prefer blondes. :mrgreen:
@Pixel--Dude
Yeah, I'm so into blondes that I posted a whole thread on it once here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49008

Reposts just to contribute to the rich visual stimuli other members posted here:

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/