Is America a Jewish country, not a Western country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is America a Jewish country, not a Western country?

Post by Cornfed »

theprimebait wrote: Politics aside,Israelis are good people,the most close to Us in culture,outlooks and also appearance.
Isn't there some contradiction in that statement? Modern Western, and especially American, culture is an asshole culture. In my experience Israelis are indeed culturally similar in the sense of being complete assholes.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Cornfed wrote:
theprimebait wrote: Politics aside,Israelis are good people,the most close to Us in culture,outlooks and also appearance.
Isn't there some contradiction in that statement? Modern Western, and especially American, culture is an asshole culture. In my experience Israelis are indeed culturally similar in the sense of being complete assholes.
''Us''as in Arabs.I'm Arab.Judeo Arabic culture wich is now mainstream Sabra culture.
Israelis arent cold like the OP claims.they are alot like arabs in their hospitality and warmness.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

theprimebait wrote:
Moretorque wrote:As Nathaniel put it on Real Jew News, the Zionist have hijacked Judaism to meet their needs for world domination. Forget about all the crap, all it does is make things more confusing which our rulers like, if you can't dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullshit but fortunately I see through the crap and there are other author's who do as well and some of them are Jewish by the way and doing good writings on the subject of lifting the corporate veil put up by our rulers.

I do not care about the religious part or what some interpretation of that stupid dasturdly book the bible say's. These guy's have hijacked most of the publishing companies and most everybody else with their unlimited supply of funny money and make up whatever they want for history.

Israel goes back to the Balfour Declaration Plain and simple, the state of Israel is an extension of the British empire plain and simple. The state of Israel is just the home base that was established to take over the rich oil region of the middle east and make it just another part of the up and coming super states for the one world dictatorship. The people are just pawns to be used to make the fruitration of this one world system possible.

The power structure of this system is the financial aspect of it backed by the military complex and all roads go back to England.

Religion is a great front for world domination and Judaism is proving that weather these people are of true Jewish faith or not it has still become clear that the Orthodox Jews or which ever Jews who claim we have it all wrong have lost control of the religion to outside forces.

These outside forces will play any card to get the job done, so if people are not talking about how the power structure of the world operates through this financial empire and how it can pretty much twist most all reality we see and hear because of unlimited access to make believe funding they are not talking about any real aspect of all our lives here on planet earth.

Everything is completely subject to this including all religions so unless people are talking about how all ties to money as far as politics and religion goes I have a hard time listening to anything they are saying because it does not equate to real life here on earth.

All real indicators are we live and we die and nobody gets out of here alive!
I''ll say it in this manner:

the 1 % are 99 % Jewish.but 99% of Jewish persons are not part of the 1 %.
But the kicker is they pay everybody off and bring them into the mafia with money they get for free and most of the people they bring in are of European Jewish descent.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

theprimebait wrote:
Cornfed wrote: ''Us''as in Arabs.I'm Arab.Judeo Arabic culture wich is now mainstream Sabra culture.
Israelis arent cold like the OP claims.they are alot like arabs in their hospitality and warmness.
Oh sorry, I get it. However, I still think Israelis are assholes. Then again, most of those I met had just got out of the army, so it may not be a fair sample.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Cornfed wrote:
theprimebait wrote:
Cornfed wrote: ''Us''as in Arabs.I'm Arab.Judeo Arabic culture wich is now mainstream Sabra culture.
Oh sorry, I get it. However, I still think Israelis are assholes. Then again, most of those I met had just got out of the army, so it may not be a fair sample.
Israeli Backpackers notoriousely act like apes,and f**k around,do drugs,and act like assholes on their vacation after going from the army.I have friends that partied in goa,and told me stories of how slutty,and obnoxious the israeli girls were,just making out withanyone on the bus etc they go home acting like angels.lol

Israelis are obnoxious and annoying.but when you're in their country and aren't an Arab,theyll treat you pretty good,let you sleep in their house,feed you etc.if youre a jew yourself youre experiences will be even more different.its not ''cold''at all,as israelis are a aprty people,always having to chat and make a feast of everything.obnoxious and indecent yes,israelis are,but cold?no.I hardly call a place where girls will come up to you and have sex with you in 15 minutes''cold''.most israelis have the YOLO mindset.
they think they could die any moment from a Rocket attack,so they live like there is no tomorrow.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

theprimebait wrote: Israelis are obnoxious and annoying.but when you're in their country and aren't an Arab,theyll treat you pretty good
Maybe if you're a white north American or European you'll be treated well but I highly doubt if you're a non white tourist from any other country you'll be given any kind of respect. A lot of people have said that Israelis are pretty racist and not just against Arabs. The reality is Israel is a defacto Apartheid state, race tiers tend to become engrained in a place like that. Just read about how Israelis regularly mistreat migrant workers from Asia and immigrants from Africa.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Repatriate wrote:
theprimebait wrote: Israelis are obnoxious and annoying.but when you're in their country and aren't an Arab,theyll treat you pretty good
Maybe if you're a white north American or European you'll be treated well but I highly doubt if you're a non white tourist from any other country you'll be given any kind of respect. A lot of people have said that Israelis are pretty racist and not just against Arabs. The reality is Israel is a defacto Apartheid state, race tiers tend to become engrained in a place like that. Just read about how Israelis regularly mistreat migrant workers from Asia and immigrants from Africa.
Africans in israel rape old women,rob,and even rape children all the time.the sentiment against them is quiet justified.

if youre Black american people will treat you with respect,you'll be a mini-Celebrity.

as for Israel being apartheid,thats just not true.if youre an israeli citizen you can go to mixed schools,mix work,marry jewish girls etc there are no laws against that.there are seperate schools of arabs and jews,butt hats because we don't want to be around Jews,and they don't want to be around us.Haifa is a mixed city where jews and arabs work,live,socialize together etc

also if a Jew comes to a fully palestinian area,he wont even come out alive.Fact is not all israelis are alike in their outlooks towards other people,nor are all palestinians.

FYI,ALL middle eastern countries mistreat their migrant workers.so does places like hong kong.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

theprimebait wrote: if youre Black american people will treat you with respect,you'll be a mini-Celebrity.
I'm not black. I know there are a lot of people who idolize hip hop culture and will respect black americans just for that. I'm talking about the "other" category. Latinos, asians, indians, etc.. I doubt they will receive such a great reception. It's from my experience that when there's intense racial/ethnic strife in a country then social tiers of acceptance or exclusion are usually built up.
there are seperate schools of arabs and jews,butt hats because we don't want to be around Jews,and they don't want to be around us.
Sounds like a wonderful and healthy environment. I'll be sure and hop on a plane tomorrow to see Israel...or not. :lol:
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Personally I rank Israel amongst the Congo, Libya, Haiti, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, etc.. in the world's most depressing places that I will never want to visit. I know Israel is a developed country but the politics/ethnic situation there makes me group it in the same category as other countries full of suffering and bad karma. There's enough of that in the world especially in the U.S. to ever want to visit a country where the people are born and bred with immense xenophobia and negative mindset.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Repatriate wrote:Personally I rank Israel amongst the Congo, Libya, Haiti, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea, etc.. in the world's most depressing places that I will never want to visit. I know Israel is a developed country but the politics/ethnic situation there makes me group it in the same category as other countries full of suffering and bad karma. There's enough of that in the world especially in the U.S. to ever want to visit a country where the people are born and bred with immense xenophobia and negative mindset.
Oh I agree.thats why ,although I love palestine.I dont wanna live there.not until israel is abolished and most Jews there are sent elsewhere.Israel sucks,Im not denying that.Im arguing that most Jews are not cold or part of some satanic cabal as many people claim.

I need peace too.good karma etc its why im attracted to island places like polynesia,or mauritius,Brazil,Oman and such .
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

I agree not all Jews are bad. I grew up with some of them but they are Jewish-Americans and not Israelis or the zionist types. Most of them were secular Jews by birth who practiced the basic Jewish traditions but didn't go beyond that. I have met various Israelis abroad and overall do not have a good impression of the people there. I'm sure there are exceptions and a lot of them are on military leave but that doesn't mean the rest of the world has to pay for their bullshit circumstances.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I have not read thru the entire thread so apologize if this point has been brought up previously. But there tends to be a lot of confusion on this topic. Here is a quick YouTube vid that does a good job of explaining the difference between the Jews and the Zionists. They are not the same and the Jews end up getting a bum rap because people lump the two groups into one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuAPaKywuLA [/youtube]
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There's something I don't get. If Jews control America, then why did America refuse to let Jewish refugees fleeing Europe during WWII come to America for sanctuary? Why didn't the Jewish elite in America help the Jewish victims in Europe during WWII? Did they deliberately let them be sacrificed during the Holocaust for some political agenda?

A scholarly conspiracy researcher named Jordan Maxwell said that the word "Holocaust" means "sacrifice or burnt offering". Is that true? If so, does that mean that the Holocaust was a deliberate human sacrifice to the Gods worshipped by the Illuminati or Freemasons or global elite?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston wrote:There's something I don't get. If Jews control America, then why did America refuse to let Jewish refugees fleeing Europe during WWII come to America for sanctuary? Why didn't the Jewish elite in America help the Jewish victims in Europe during WWII? Did they deliberately let them be sacrificed during the Holocaust for some political agenda?

A scholarly conspiracy researcher named Jordan Maxwell said that the word "Holocaust" means "sacrifice or burnt offering". Is that true? If so, does that mean that the Holocaust was a deliberate human sacrifice to the Gods worshipped by the Illuminati or Freemasons or global elite?
Because the jewish elite doesn't give a rats ass about small-time jews, unless they serve some decrying purpose.

Holocaust, composed from Greek olo (all), and caust (burn), "all burning". Not 'sacrifice'.

You assume the holohoax happened as portrayed by mainstream crap. You're supposed to be the free thinker here...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

theprimebait wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
''Us''as in Arabs.I'm Arab.Judeo Arabic culture wich is now mainstream Sabra culture.
in all fairness, I've met a few younger Israeli dudes in college. They were great guys, pretty authentic and friendly. If i could describe their character it would be kind of mediterranean, as opposed to their weird, cranky, American counterparts.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?