Is America a Jewish country, not a Western country?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Repatriate wrote:
Rock wrote: Could it all boil down to ashkenazi intelligence? After all, we are all gunning for our own interests so naturally the strongest get to the top. Israel seems to be the tail that wags the dog when it comes to the way their leaders get treated by Washington. But it all needs to be fleshed out much better to make any kind of credible case. Anyone know if this has been done and what the studies are?
Ashkenazi Jews are smart there's no doubt about that but so are a lot of other ethnic groups. I think what sets them apart is that the shared identity of Jews is a pretty strong one. I knew quite a few Jews growing up and you couldn't put two of them in the same room together without bickering and arguments. :lol: But when it was time to talk business or get something done they would make it happen. Plus Jews are even more clannish than Chinese. Chinese sub ethnic groups will excel because they share a very intimate cultural identity but the Chinese diaspora in general will ruthlessly backstab each other and engage in crab mentality. The difference here is that Jews seem to raise each other up more often than not in difficult situations. I think the Holocaust more than anything reinforced the necessity to band together. Plus the avenues of power and influence in the U.S. are heavily weighted towards finance, politics, and media. In other countries old world politics and family connections act more as a buffer against the "noveau" rich from gaining too much influence. The U.S. is relatively young and the playing field is still open since generational "aristocratic" blue blood types are comparatively rare. Thus Jews have been able to establish themselves as the new aristocrats in the U.S.
Also, along the same lines, does writer of the letter to Winston believe Chinese control certain SE Asian nations? Just curious. At least I agree with his opinion that Taiwanese women are the most beautiful Asians lol.
Ethnic Chinese definitely dominate commerce in SE Asia though. If you look at all the prosperous SE Asian nations the richest and most influential tycoons are ethnic Chinese.
I dont believe we have anywhere near an accurate accounting of the Holocaust. There were slavic people imprisoned in Nazi concentration camps. All of the ones with Jews in them were in the east, which were on the Soviet side. No British or American ever stumbled upon a Jewish death camp, despite what anyone would tell you.

Many of the Slavs died of malnutrition, and the remainder who survived developed undiagnosible wasting diseases akin to Myasthenia Gravis.

Some written accounts of Jews were proven to be frauds.

Also Zyklon B is not a fatal gas. It was insecticide for the body lice problem. Lice carried typhoid fever.

Cyanide is a deadly gas, and one whiff of it would be enough to kill any soldier who dared to attempt to carry bodies killed with it out of a death chamber.

The photos of emaciated Jews were more than likely the result of malnutrition and starvation, which can be fatal.

The Allied powers also bombed the railways which supplied Germany and the camps with food, making things worse for the prisoners.

Also, the number of Jews living before and after the war remained the same, worldwide, despite there being 6 million of them killed somehow.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

ladislav wrote:Protestant American and other Anglo ( be extension) countries' Protestants support Israel. Catholic nations do not, and less so when it comes to Orthodox ones.
Because they have been brainwashed with "Judeo-Christianity" rhetoric. At most Jews follow the first five books of the Old Testament, far from the entire OT. Then they have their other book, the Talmud, which has nothing to do with Christianity.

The Jews of today are (cultural) descendants of the Pharisees, who openly opposed Jesus in the New Testament, and who received a rebuke from Jesus at the temple for money changing.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

ladislav wrote:Protestant American and other Anglo ( be extension) countries' Protestants support Israel. Catholic nations do not, and less so when it comes to Orthodox ones.
Right and the reason why Catholics never liked Jews is that the Catholic Church was a massive institutional ponzi scheme from the start which couldn't tolerate any competitors or outside power brokers in its sphere of influence. The Romans were smart because they identified the church in its founding stages as a competing authoritarian institutional threat to the Empire until it finally managed to subvert the Empire itself.

The catholic church has softened since the dark ages ended. Now they are all about stealing money and diddling little boys instead of carrying out massive inquisitions and controlling heads of states.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I almost forgot male genital mutilation, brought to us by the Jewish people, which is practiced almost exclusively in North America and Israel. Even Australians and Western Europeans do not do this to their boys.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

ladislav, I just finished a very interesting book on the history of Zionism.

When Theodor Herzl first proposed Zionism, the biggest opponents were liberal Jews including Jewish bankers. Among the supporters of Zionism was the Czar of Russia who wanted Jews to have a place to go so that they could leave Russia. The basic split was that liberals, both Jewish and non-Jewish, opposed Zionism while conservatives, who are basically nationalists, all supported Zionism.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Winston wrote:
fschmidt wrote:The problem here isn't hatred, it's craziness. I actually like this forum (Happier Abroad), so if there was thread saying that the world is controlled by little green men from mars, I would want to post to that thread just to show that not everyone on this forum is crazy. And it is really hard to prove that the world is not controlled by little green men from mars, so getting into an argument about this kind of thing is rather pointless. Anyone with common sense can find the truth for themselves.
That's not a valid comparison. There is tons of proof that Jews run America and its institutions, but not that kind of proof for little green men. You can't make up something at random and equate it with something real and proven. That's a huge logic fallacy and a cheap discrediting tactic.
Winston, you never post facts. What you post are videos by lunatics who share your views. These videos also tend to be long and boring. If you have any real hard facts, I would like to see them.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

fschmidt wrote:
zboy1 wrote:See...this is the kind of 'knee-jerk' reaction I expected from some Jews, whenever the topic of Jewish control comes up in any forum or public discourse; nobody is advocating for genocide of Jews or calling for violence or racial hatred against them of any kind--it's just that the Jews have an inordinate amount of influence on American/Western society. (Some of it very negative, some might say...) Even some of my Jewish friends acknowledge this fact, but only do so in private for fear of retribution or being called a self-hating Jew, by their brethren. It's so obvious, yet so many Jews refuse to believe it--no matter the overwhelming evidence to prove of the 'conspiracy.' Why is that?
The problem here isn't hatred, it's craziness. I actually like this forum (Happier Abroad), so if there was thread saying that the world is controlled by little green men from mars, I would want to post to that thread just to show that not everyone on this forum is crazy. And it is really hard to prove that the world is not controlled by little green men from mars, so getting into an argument about this kind of thing is rather pointless. Anyone with common sense can find the truth for themselves.
I like the Lizard People theory best...it also does a much better job of accounting for most on this forum. The more unhappy the person, the more it seems they attribute their unhappiness to factors
beyond their control.

Live life...love a good woman...have a family...enjoy your children...plant trees...build peace in your
life...

Outwest
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Getting back to reality, I think professor MacDonald has done the best job of analyzing this subject from the point of view of evolutionary biology.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

America is not a western country. It is a Jewish country with Greek-Roman system of government administration. However, even the ways administrations are carried out, it is Jewish.
How so? Concrete examples and then parallels with Israel's leaders behavior, please.
America denounced the British way of things after Independence. The British/Western way are the very thing Americans hate, hate to the bones. They adopted the Jewish ways.
Which ones? Examples, please.
Americans, especially in the silicon valley, are very very superficial, very eastern!
Eastern is supposed to be superficial? Says who? And what Eastern? East is big. You mean the Middle East? That cradle of three religions is superficial? Have you lived there?
Do not ever think The US is a western country.
Could have fooled me. Say it to the Japanese and the whole of Asia. What are examples of non-western behavior?
I truly lived in a western country before, so I know the difference.
Which one?
Americans are like plastic mannequins with a smile whereas Taiwanese are like plastic mannequins with no facial expression.
And that is supposed to be Jewish of all things? Jews are cynical but very deep people with no plastic smile. More like a pout and a sardonic grin. Full of sarcasm and bile. Smart as hell, though.

Then the writer goes on describing the unapproachability of American women somehow I gather trying to tie it with Jewishness.

I fail to see any logic in this post. What is he really talking about?

Why is anyone even wasting their time on this thread? I respect opinions but this one is just empty rhetoric unsupported by any kind of examples, proof, etc.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have been studying this whole gig from a stand back perspective for the last 10 + years, I do not focus on any one area because so much new information is coming out and being put together because the world is getting linked up from the net and becoming a much smaller place.

The Jewish community does not want to believe they have been completely duped by their own and they have been. In order for our rulers who are running this world wide counterfeiting operation to pull their goal off of total world domination they have got to lie like a mother fuc ker plain and simple.

If the idiots of this world have not figured it out yet the mainstream media is all lies and what the mainstream media calls conspiracy is your real history, people would never go for the one world dictatorship being built around them so our rulers have got to build it based on the lie so they can get the job done.

All of the countries for the most part are becoming obsolete because the world has become a small place now, we communicate with each other everywhere in the world at the speed of light so the borders are for the most part erased on a communicative sense. We are their in thought with one another even though we are not with one another in being.

Judaism is just a tool to be used by our ruler's for their plan, don't believe any of the history you have been spoon fed about anything, it's all pretty much made up lies. Real history is now starting to come out and being made available.

The credit monopoly will try and do anything to stop it, I believe the truth will get out good bad or whatever. At least they have the vision to realize something for the future. A one world governing body is not a problem if done correctly because the world is getting so linked together, at least they had the gumption to see it coming.

People have been claiming they were of the tribe of God for millennia's, most of it will be proven to be total fiction I believe when the smoke clears. Why would people claiming to be a direct link of the fictional God character of the bible be thrown out of so many different places over the millennia's ? because usury destroys and debases your civilization that's why. I believe you have got these people who are using the bible as a front over and over again throughout the centuries to lay claim to the fruits of others property and labors by usury and the people of the host country get tired of it and throw them out.

What's going on in the world today is just a larger repeat of the same shit I believe.
Last edited by Moretorque on June 30th, 2013, 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

People have been claiming they were of the tribe of God for millennia's, most of it will be proven to be total fiction I believe when the smoke clears. Why would people claiming to be a direct link of the fictional God character of the bible be thrown out of so many different places over the millennia's ?
Not only them and not from all places. In Europe, they always persecuted anyone who was of a different religion. Look at how Protestants got kicked out also. Or killed. Jews were never kicked out from Asian countries such as India/China. Muslim and Christian countries- yes. But those were kicking out anyone who was not like them always. Or killing them. It reflects bad on those countries, not on Jews. Europe is both an ethnic and religiously intolerant place. Look at these never mentioned things:

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

This happened not far from where I was born. Typical!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDTUs-fTlOY

This is typical of Europe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5yZ3DfK7y4

You should see what horrors went on between the Catholic and Orthodox churches in the Middle ages and how bad things got and how much killing and kicking out took place. No one hardly talks about it.

Jews were not kicked out of any American countries, either.
because usury destroys and debases your civilization that's why.
Not all Jews were involved in usury. Only some. And in SE Asia the Chinese practice it. In the Philippines locals do. Do you have statistics of how many percent of Jews are into usury?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The whole diatribe against usury is kind of ridiculous. I mean look at Saudi Arabia..they don't practice usury but are they a better country or people? f**k no. Usury isn't just a Jewish thing or even invented by Jews to begin with. It's been around since the beginning of trade.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

In this super information super speed age of information we live in we have the means to correctly piece together the past for the first time in world history.

What you will find I believe if this were to happen by the real " thinkers truth seeker's " is that practically all written history is for the most part false and the victors have been writing it to meet their own means.

Now I have traced most everything of current today back to the charter in the 1690's of this phony system of credit we operate under today, these people who are using this charter to create the one world governing body have been busy little bee's I believe writing and making the history we read up in order to fulfill the needs of the one world system they are building.

This system they are putting together gives them total control over the people of the world through the financial system, the system is total fraud, watch " Money as Debt 1 " if you do not understand the monetary fraud being played out on us duped serfs.

Most of this system is being implemented stealthily through the money supply and for the most part these people are claiming to be Jewish who are doing it, I agree with brother Nathaniel of Real Jew News, Judaism has been completely hijacked by the Zionist running this shell game money con.

People of Judaism are consistently linked as the biggest usurer's and I believe when all the smoke clears if it ever does it will all have to do with a little one liner in the bible that says it's OK for the children of God to do this.

Now if the idiots of this world cannot figure it out you may be better off joining them.
Time to Hide!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Even with the internet, most folks will NEVER piece together history at all. Because that would expose the reasons why there was history in the first place. I've only seen one site on the internet, that even attempts to connect all the dots of history, and the man who dispensed such knowledge is actively being attacked with everything the elite has. THAT is how determined they are, to keep the master secret hidden.

When you learn that your life, at best, was a position in the elite's game of chess and how our wonderful your life could've been without their influence, it is very depressing. Enough to commit suicide, if you felt there was nothing you could do.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:
America is not a western country. It is a Jewish country with Greek-Roman system of government administration. However, even the ways administrations are carried out, it is Jewish.
How so? Concrete examples and then parallels with Israel's leaders behavior, please.
America denounced the British way of things after Independence. The British/Western way are the very thing Americans hate, hate to the bones. They adopted the Jewish ways.
Which ones? Examples, please.
Americans, especially in the silicon valley, are very very superficial, very eastern!
Eastern is supposed to be superficial? Says who? And what Eastern? East is big. You mean the Middle East? That cradle of three religions is superficial? Have you lived there?
Do not ever think The US is a western country.
Could have fooled me. Say it to the Japanese and the whole of Asia. What are examples of non-western behavior?
I truly lived in a western country before, so I know the difference.
Which one?
Americans are like plastic mannequins with a smile whereas Taiwanese are like plastic mannequins with no facial expression.
And that is supposed to be Jewish of all things? Jews are cynical but very deep people with no plastic smile. More like a pout and a sardonic grin. Full of sarcasm and bile. Smart as hell, though.

Then the writer goes on describing the unapproachability of American women somehow I gather trying to tie it with Jewishness.

I fail to see any logic in this post. What is he really talking about?

Why is anyone even wasting their time on this thread? I respect opinions but this one is just empty rhetoric unsupported by any kind of examples, proof, etc.
Lad asks some great common sense questions here. Winston, why don't u get the author's responses and post them in this thread.